Black Flash/SilverSurfer vs Runner/Black Racer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Who takes it?

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Blacks both are agents of DC's Death. They could kill each other's teamates and then stalemate for ever.

SpunkySmurph
I thought Runner was immortal...

Inhuman
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The Blacks both are agents of DC's Death. They could kill each other's teamates and then stalemate for ever.

Runner cant die. Try again.
thumb down

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I thought Runner was immortal...

He is. Neverhadaclue cant accept this for some reason.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Inhuman
thumb down

Oh, big deal roll eyes (sarcastic) You try to insult him over somthing so measly. He's not exactly wrong, you know. Couldn't they just match his speed, and the three of them would stalemate forever? Unless there's a timelimit.

Inhuman
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Oh, big deal roll eyes (sarcastic) You try to insult him over somthing so measly. He's not exactly wrong, you know. Couldn't they just match his speed, and the three of them would stalemate forever? Unless there's a timelimit.

Your under the impression this is a race? I dont think I read that part.
If its a race then stalemating is possible. In a fight its a different story.

darthgoober
It's a fight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Inhuman
thumb down

I seem to remember in another thread the forum agreed that if black flash touched the runner, he woudl die becuz it's an incarnation death. And since death is the one who made the elder's immortal, it would be death who could take away that very immortality. being an A hole suits you.

Galan777
Runner/BR ftw

Galan777
I seem to remember in another thread the forum agreed that if black flash touched the runner, he woudl die becuz it's an incarnation death. And since death is the one who made the elder's immortal, it would be death who could take away that very immortality. being an A hole suits you. Marvel's Death made the Elders Immortal....... so DC's Death would have NO hold on Runner

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan777
Marvel's Death made the Elders Immortal....... so DC's Death would have NO hold on Runner

IN a combined universe where these fights occur, we have to assume that an abstract would be the same for both.

Galan777
IN a combined universe where these fights occur, we have to assume that an abstract would be the same for both. where is that stated in the rules?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan777
where is that stated in the rules?

If it weren't then DS could simply win every fight with the OE becuz none of the marvel toons are protected by the source. Of course some considerations have to be made. One Death cannot override another death. or else why have these discussions? Since Krytonite doesn't exist in marvel, one could simply say that surfer cant' make it becuz it doesn't exist there.

Roldz
That actually make sense.. but the problem is Death in Marvel is quite diff.. for one thing she doesnt go down chasing people around, once she decide your dead, well your dead, it doesnt matter how fast you can run, even Galactus would die...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.