<<<Commisioned Work>>>

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aliies
Do you think that you need a piece of artwork done for you...
Aside from the Artwork Request thread and the Draw a pic of (any KMC member, this thread is designated to those who would like someone to draw them anything in particular in the artist's own style...

I pride myself in a strange-Anthro style with even stranger realistic-anime... my work can be viewed at www.aliies.deviantart.com

So this thread is for requests and artists interested in my idea as I've noticed the Reqest thread is a tad dead...
To start off, this horribly-rushed piece was done for a friend of mine whom I know as Sketcherjak: JAK ATTACK!

masterkit
Originally posted by Aliies
Do you think that you need a piece of artwork done for you...
Aside from the Artwork Request thread and the Draw a pic of (any KMC member, this thread is designated to those who would like someone to draw them anything in particular in the artist's own style...

I pride myself in a strange-Anthro style with even stranger realistic-anime... my work can be viewed at www.aliies.deviantart.com

So this thread is for requests and artists interested in my idea as I've noticed the Reqest thread is a tad dead...
To start off, this horribly-rushed piece was done for a friend of mine whom I know as Sketcherjak: JAK ATTACK!

Devaint Art Account Gallerys Are Counted As Spamwink but nice pic big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.