Iron Spiderman Runs The "Ultimate" Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan777
Alright after each battle Iron Spiderman will have all the rest he needs to fully recover, and he also gets 3 hours of additional prep between battles, and his opponents will not have any prep.... His opponents are:

1. Ult Hawkeye

2. Ult Black Widow

3. Ult Hank Pym

4. Ult Captain America

5. Ult Sabretooth

6. Ult Ironman

7. Ult Hulk

8. Ult Fantastic 4

Bloodlust Is On...........How Far Does Iron Spidey Get?

Galan777
anyone??

Broly92

Galan777
Originally posted by Broly92
6 u think Ironman stops him?

Broly92
maybe????????????

Galan777
Originally posted by Broly92
maybe???????????? we will know for sure in the next Civil War wink

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Galan777
Alright after each battle Iron Spiderman will have all the rest he needs to fully recover, and he also gets 3 hours of additional prep between battles, and his opponents will not have any prep.... His opponents are:

1. Ult Hawkeye

2. Ult Black Widow

3. Ult Hank Pym

4. Ult Captain America

5. Ult Sabretooth

6. Ult Ironman

7. Ult Hulk

8. Ult Fantastic 4

Bloodlust Is On...........How Far Does Iron Spidey Get?

He clears it.

Tha C-Master
How would he beat a "Best to their abilities" Ironman?

Galan777
Originally posted by Metalmanx
He clears it. How so?

magneto1992
Sabretooth kills him, if not Supernova (HT)

Grimm22
He clears it.

Your joking right? no expression

He has no chance of getting past Ult. Hulk, none the less the Ult. FF

Metalmanx
...and he also gets 3 hours of additional prep between battles, and his opponents will not have any prep....

Galan777
Originally posted by Grimm22
Your joking right? no expression

He has no chance of getting past Ult. Hulk, none the less the Ult. FF thats what i was thinking as well, he might be more agile then Hulk, but Spidey couldnt do nearly enough damage to harm the hulk

Grimm22
Spidey with prep still has no chance in hell against Ult. Hulk or the Ult. FF

Metalmanx
Sigh...Grimm, you're turning into the Tony Stark of this forum real quickly. erm

Spidey with three hours of prep that they DON'T GET is more than enough to take them all down. He clears it.

Galan777
do you think 3 hours in enough to find a way to take down Hulk? Let alone Reed and the FF?

Grimm22
Sigh...Grimm, you're turning into the Tony Stark of this forum real quickly. erm

Spidey with three hours of prep that they DON'T GET is more than enough to take them all down. He clears it.

Spidey with prep isnt taking down the Ult. FF no expression

Even without prep he still has no chance against them

Metalmanx
do you think 3 hours in enough to find a way to take down Hulk? Let alone Reed and the FF?

Actually, yea. ESPECIALLY considering this is 616 Spider-Man. He has so many available resources at his disposal. Basically, all of Stark Enterprises is at hand for Peter. Then he's got the Avengers stuff that's just lying around in their HQ. He would be well prepared to take on all of them.

And don't forget his invisibilty, my friends. wink

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22
Spidey with prep isnt taking down the Ult. FF no expression

Even without prep he still has no chance against them

Whatever, dude. It's useless to argue against you when the FF are involved anyway. erm

Galan777
Actually, yea. ESPECIALLY considering this is 616 Spider-Man. He has so many available resources at his disposal. Basically, all of Stark Enterprises is at hand for Peter. Then he's got the Avengers stuff that's just lying around in their HQ. He would be well prepared to take on all of them.

And don't forget his invisibilty, my friends. wink Tony Stark IS Stark Enterprises, and he has been trashed by the Hulk, so im not too sure if that would help him, and how will invisibility help him take down the Hulk?

Maestro
6, but take into account the ultimates aren't as strong as their 616 counterparts.

starlock
tough one,i say he gets stoped at #8
i dont see him clearing it

Accel
Wouldn't got that far. Tony Stark would just post random smilies, say Thing beats Wonder Woman or Namor or whoever 10/10, then finish with an irrelevant attached picture.

Galan777
Originally posted by Maestro
6, but take into account the ultimates aren't as strong as their 616 counterparts. so you dont think Ult Cap america is stronger then 616 Cap? eek!

Galan777
Originally posted by starlock
tough one,i say he gets stoped at #8
i dont see him clearing it personally i dont see him making it past the Hulk

Metalmanx
Tony Stark IS Stark Enterprises, and he has been trashed by the Hulk, so im not too sure if that would help him, and how will invisibility help him take down the Hulk?

Well, let's see.

Peter gets necessary equipment to revert Hulk back to Banner, to stun him, to put him to sleep, to immobilize him...etc. He then goes invisible and attacks Hulk with said device. Hulk never sees it coming. Hulk down.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Accel
Wouldn't got that far. Tony Stark would just post random smilies, say Thing beats Wonder Woman or Namor or whoever 10/10, then finish with an irrelevant attached picture.

Thus the insult, my friend. :P

Galan777
Well, let's see.

Peter gets necessary equipment to revert Hulk back to Banner, to stun him, to put him to sleep, to immobilize him...etc. He then goes invisible and attacks Hulk with said device. Hulk never sees it coming. Hulk down. "even" if he did that, there is no way Spidey takes down the FF

Metalmanx
"even" if he did that, there is no way Spidey takes down the FF

Why not? I see no reason why he can't.

Galan777
Why not? I see no reason why he can't. do you think that with 3 hours of prep Ironman could takes down the FF?

Metalmanx
do you think that with 3 hours of prep Ironman could takes down the FF?

Hell yes.

Galan777
Hell yes. so IW's shields couldnt hold him? eek!

Metalmanx
so IW's shields couldnt hold him? eek!

I never said that. They probably would. However, IW's shields have been broken before by sheer physical force. So, it's entirely possible. But not likely. But with prep, he'd concoct some master plan or some device (or both) to defeat them without even needing to worry about their attacks.

I mean, he's got sonic attacks, any sort of powerful laser cannon is good, or perhaps this new Zero-Point energy he's been boasting about.

He has so many different resources to dive into for this match that it's not even funny. He could put them all down almost immediately if he had prep for this specific fight. It's not like he hasn't studied the FF ever since he had a reason to.

Galan777
I never said that. They probably would. However, IW's shields have been broken before by sheer physical force. So, it's entirely possible. But not likely. But with prep, he'd concoct some master plan or some device (or both) to defeat them without even needing to worry about their attacks.

I mean, he's got sonic attacks, any sort of powerful laser cannon is good, or perhaps this new Zero-Point energy he's been boasting about.

He has so many different resources to dive into for this match that it's not even funny. He could put them all down almost immediately if he had prep for this specific fight. It's not like he hasn't studied the FF ever since he had a reason to. Reed with no prep is still far beyond Spidey in terms of intelligence, it would be very hard (nearly impossible) for Spidey to get the upperhand on Reed with only 3 hours of prep, and then he still has to worry about the other 3 characters

thedude1948
Spidey isnt some kind of prep wizard, he stops at 6. All the prep in the world wont help him against 7 or 8.

Metalmanx
Reed with no prep is still far beyond Spidey in terms of intelligence, it would be very hard (nearly impossible) for Spidey to get the upperhand on Reed with only 3 hours of prep, and then he still has to worry about the other 3 characters

What are you talking about? Reed is incredibly intelligent, but he doesn't make Spidey look stupid.

And Spider-Man is actually quite experienced with prep time. He does it well...pretty much all the time.

In three hours, Spidey would have something from Stark Industries that would incapacitate or just oblierate the FF.

thedude1948
I seem to be missing that issue where Spider-Man changes his name to Tony Stark and now is in charge of Stark Industries, can you tell me which issue that was?......... smile

Metalmanx
Originally posted by thedude1948
I seem to be missing that issue where Spider-Man changes his name to Tony Stark and now is in charge of Stark Industries, can you tell me which issue that was?......... smile

Well, let's see. He works for him.

If he has three hours prep, why wouldn't he go get some tech from his boss? confused

I don't see the problem here.

Grimm22
Whatever, dude. It's useless to argue against you when the FF are involved anyway. erm

No actually no expression

I just know when the FF win and lose.

And in this case they dont. Its not hard to understand

thedude1948
Well, let's see. He works for him.

If he has three hours prep, why wouldn't he go get some tech from his boss? confused

I don't see the problem here.

Because his boss just fired him...wink

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by thedude1948
Because his boss just fired him...wink laughing laughing laughing hmmm.....pwnd? not MMx...just spidey in that pic....

he doesn't get past hulk...that's suicide to tryno expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.