Movie Bullseye(Daredevil) vs Movie Marv(Sin City) vs Movie Russian(Punisher)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

MattDay
marv from sin city was a little over the top because of the style of the comic, change him, although that russian has got a good chance as long as bullseye doesn;t find something sharp to throw into his eye

golem370
Really because he look pretty tough to me.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/8.gif

Kutulu
I'm going to go with Marv on this one. He is basically a low level meta, and can take a severe beating and still get up.

Tassadar
I have to say Bullseye on this one. He killed a guy with a paper clip. Marv had meta durability, but he never took a hit that ruptured a vital artery or damaged his brain.

golem370
But would it penatrate his skin?

Ultraman Baltan
Nice fight. All three were incredibly dangerous, but I may go with Marv. Russian goes out after a battle with Marv, and Bullseye loses to Marv as well, but barely. Bullseye's only way to live is to stay away and hit Marv as many times as he can with anything there, but Marv will be able to take the punishment. After a while, Bullseye gets caught, and is killed. Marv 6/10.

Tassadar
Originally posted by golem370
But would it penatrate his skin?

Maybe. If it doesnt, Marv creams em both.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.