Barbossa (and his apples) 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aniron
After being gone a year I'm reviving some old threads. One being this appreciation thread for Barbossa. I was so very sad at the end of the first film when he didn't get one bite of his beloved apple! All I thought when he was dying was "EAT, EAT THE APPLE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TAKE A BITE" He is the coolest villain and makes me laugh too e.g "seems such a shame to waste something so beautiful so I'll be having the dress back"

He's great and is so coooooooooooolllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's with me?

(for a change)

sccch
... lol
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j102/EmpireLady/yashaism14.jpg

I didn't know there use to be a Barbossa thread....

aniron
last year it was V popular. bak wen this place rocked!

sccch
Most of the old threads have been closed down,and the people who use to post here are gone....

shannstar79
I acytually Love Barbossa's Character! I did think It was cool at the end of DMC how he did in fact take a bite out of an apple! one of the first things he did when he was alive again , eat an apple smile

aniron
Barbossa rocks! and so does his monkey. if he wins at the end I won't be sad. seriously mate, get rid of that picture of the plank kissing the scurvy god.

sccch
I LOVE JACK THE MONKEY!!!

shannstar79
the picture is just fine and staying right where it is smile
anyway back to Barbossa, I was hoping Barbossa would take a liking to Jack and his crew and want to join them in the end
What say you to that

aniron
that wont happen he said "whats become of MY ship" indicating he wants the black pearl back for himself. my god I bet he has a genius villainous plan.

shannstar79
i am sure your right, I hate that though It would be cool to see them all join forces and bcome a team

aniron
ye but then I'd be torn. who would be captain and who would be commador? Pleas remove that hidous picture, but a block of wood in her place, something with better acting skills! and looks.

shannstar79
ok how is this any better smile

aniron
muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch better, it's all jack!

seriously. Keira/liz should just go away.a looooooooooooooooong way!

shannstar79
so I take it your a will and Liz fan
??

aniron
No I'm a will and jack and barbossa and everyone except elizabeth fan. she's a goon who should just disappear.

Jack of Blades
Looks like it
Poor barbosa.Didnt get his apple.meybe ask for Bottle

aniron
he got one eventually. I'll wager it was a granny smiths!

shannstar79
bottle of Rum beter than Apples anyday IMO smile

aniron
whats IMO?

Ye rum is goooooooooood but I bet if he had to choose he'd pick an apple. eek!

shannstar79
oh sorry
Im My opinion smile

aniron
I can smell burning.

aniron
don't panic it was just some cheese my housemates were eating! phew

shannstar79
Good lord smile
Cheese sounds good actually

aniron
I had some earlier mmmmm with branston sauce on melba toast!!!!! it was chesire cheese too! Do you like my pics? U like LOTR?

shannstar79
LOve LOTR smile

shannstar79
your pics are GREAT!

aniron
I love aragorn and arwen together. I love arwen-my heroine! they belong together. but thats another forum. back to barbossa. how long d u think he has had the ever loyal monkey?

shannstar79
has to be a long time
question 4 u
do u think now that the barbossa is back the Monkey will side with him or jack?

aniron
barbossa defo! I'm going now. I'm sad. just found out the dog at work had a heart attack and is dead!

shannstar79
Oh My
I am so sorry
Thas awfulsad

aniron
I e-mailed my boss. haven't heard from them yet. I loved that dog so much! like my own nearly.
I wish i said goodbye. He was ill for a while. kept having fits.

shannstar79
I am sorrysad
I love dogs so much too!!!
and its even harder when you ger attached to a dog when they diesad

aniron
thanx. I'm glad he isn't suffering anymore. but it doesn't feel real yet. give it a week and it'll hit me. it's really sad. but there's nothing i can do from here. I'll visit my bosses when I get back home.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.