Ultimate Quicksilver vs Flash (Jay Garrick)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
Ultimate Quicksilver
http://www.mutanthigh.com/coppermine/albums/alternatex/ultimate/ultimates8.jpg

vs

Golden age Flash
http://accordionguy.blogware.com/Photos/2004/11/golden_age_flash.jpg

who wins ?

King_Mungi
If it's current Jay than Quicksilver, but if it's classic ...Jay wins 10/10

Quicksilver got speedblized by ultimate Northstar

Grimm22
Originally posted by King_Mungi

Which was crap no expression

Ult. Quicksilver should kill Ult. Northstar

harri
flash wins he is amaizin weirdo What the f**k?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Grimm22
Which was crap no expression

Ult. Quicksilver should kill Ult. Northstar

Why was it crap? gotta any proof to your comments?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by harri
flash wins he is amaizin weirdo What the f**k?

current Jay can only go mach 1, he isn't connected to the speed force anymore.

harri
oh no expression still wally west one would win

Galan777
even though he seems to be an incest freak sick Ult. Quicksilver should take the majority...

Grimm22
Why was it crap? gotta any proof to your comments?

Considering what he did in the latest Ultimates issue no expression

I think thats more than enougth proof wink

Ult. Norhtstar <<<<< 616 Northstar

Ult. Quicksilver >>> 616 Quicksilver big grin

King_Mungi
Considering what he did in the latest Ultimates issue no expression

I think thats more than enougth proof wink

Ult. Norhtstar <<<<< 616 Northstar

Ult. Quicksilver >>> 616 Quicksilver big grin

Far from it actually, since you seem the expert how fast is Northstar (Ultimate)?

Even at mach three Northstar (616) did that to a normal person and they literally blew up even said dental record wouldn't be identifiable. We have no idea how fast Quicksilver really was going

harri
who is a freak? me couse if i am i like it big grin

King_Mungi
Wait... I just realised you just said Ultimate Quicksilver is faster than 616 Northstar? your nuts.

grey fox
We have no idea how fast Quicksilver really was going

We can estimate , I'm no whiz at maths but we'd have to guss Hawkeyes weight , speed of fall and a few other variables and then we should be able to find it.

Wait... I just realised you just said Ultimate Quicksilver is faster than 616 Northstar? your nuts.

No he's talking about Ultimate NS

V for Valentine
Originally posted by grey fox
We can estimate , I'm no whiz at maths but we'd have to guss Hawkeyes weight , speed of fall and a few other variables and then we should be able to find it.

Go for it, I'll stand here and look good roll eyes (sarcastic)

King_Mungi

As I mentioned even Northstar (616) has done the exact same thing when he became controlled by the Hand...and he was just going mach three

Even then that's debatable.

grey fox
Originally posted by V for Valentine
Go for it, I'll stand here and look good roll eyes (sarcastic)

Please.. I SUCK at mathematics. We'll need a few guy's from the 'smart' section.

grey fox
As I mentioned even Northstar (616) has done the exact same thing when he became controlled by the Hand...and he was just going mach three

The Hand laughing

The pathetic wannabe ninjas whom Wolverine (and most other Marvel characters) slaughter in their thousands laughing laughing laughing out loud

King_Mungi
Please.. I SUCK at mathematics. We'll need a few guy's from the 'smart' section.

Kinda hard actually as we don't know how much force was delevered on Hawkeye to send him falling.

V for Valentine

Hmm.. We must find us some boff's you say? confused This sounds like a quest of epic proportions roll eyes (sarcastic)

Validus

But we do know Pietro was treating Mach 10 as a joke.

King_Mungi
The Hand laughing

The pathetic wannabe ninjas whom Wolverine (and most other Marvel characters) slaughter in their thousands laughing laughing laughing out loud

Yeah they ressurected him after Northstar was killed, and the Hand, Hydra and the Children of the White Light altered him to become a killing machine.

grey fox
Kinda hard actually as we don't know how much force was delevered on Hawkeye to send him falling.

There has to be a way to figure that out , I've seen members use advanced knowledge to make comic characters whom are planet cripplers become universe destroyers. Hell when my brain was actually in high gear once i calculated how Revolver Ocelot could kill jean grey before she could mindwipe anyone....

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Validus
But we do know Pietro was treating Mach 10 as a joke.

Or simply could be boosting, we just don't know how fast he was going. For example if a planes max is mach 9 and tries to push it to mach 10 you run the risk of destroying the plane even just by going one extra mach.

grey fox
Yeah they ressurected him after Northstar was killed, and the Hand, Hydra and the Children of the White Light altered him to become a killing machine.

...wait didn't all of that Tie into Wolverine becoming 'evil' and then Enemy of the state ?

King_Mungi
...wait didn't all of that Tie into Wolverine becoming 'evil' and then Enemy of the state ?

Yes, Wolverine became evil attacked the X-Mansion Kitty and Northstar chased after him and he jumped out of the bushes so kitty phased and Wolverine went right through her and killed Northstar. He then was brought back to life and went on a killing spree. Then Children of the Vault allowed Northstar and Aurora to reach light speed

grey fox
Yes, Wolverine became evil attacked the X-Mansion Kitty and Northstar chased after him and he jumped out of the bushes so kitty phased and Wolverine went right through her and killed Northstar. He then was brought back to life and went on a killing spree. Then Children of the Vault allowed Northstar and Aurora to reach light speed

...and in Enemy of the state Wolverine pulled so much out of his ass that it (the miniseries itself) is now considered a joke

Validus
Or simply could be boosting, we just don't know how fast he was going. For example if a planes max is mach 9 and tries to push it to mach 10 you run the risk of destroying the plane even just by going one extra mach.
What was the point of that example?

V for Valentine

Planes also obviously like to touch their sister's roll eyes (sarcastic)

King_Mungi

To show that if a speedster max is mach 10, just by going an extra mach can be lethal to them. Just like how Northstar 616 couldn't reach his full speed or it would reach great damage to himself. People were comparing this feat to Flash level, but really it's impressive but not that impressive.

King_Mungi
...and in Enemy of the state Wolverine pulled so much out of his ass that it (the miniseries itself) is now considered a joke

oooook, I wasn't discussing Wolverine just that went Northstar became evil he went mach three and obliterated "norms"

Draco69
To show that if a speedster max is mach 10, just by going an extra mach can be lethal to them. Just like how Northstar 616 couldn't reach his full speed or it would reach great damage to himself. People were comparing this feat to Flash level, but really it's impressive but not that impressive.

It only LOOKED impressive because of the art and badassness of it.

But Flash or Northstar or Superman could have done a hell of lot worse...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Draco69
It only LOOKED impressive because of the art and badassness of it.

But Flash or Northstar or Superman could have done a hell of lot worse...

Exactally, soon as when it was released people were comparing him to the Flash. Bah!

Validus
Exactally, soon as when it was released people were comparing him to the Flash. Bah!
I certainly agree but you can't blame them. Pietro shoving her into what appeared to be a light barrier did give the impression of Flash like speed.

Ultraman Baltan
Jay kills Quicksilver while he's too busy sexually touching his sister.

Grimm22

No I didnt no expression

Grimm22

Even though his death was the biggest joke ever laughing

Wolverine being able to suprise someone who can move at super speed is ridiculous

King_Mungi
No I didnt no expression

Your right I thought you said 616 Northstar

Even though his death was the biggest joke ever laughing

Wolverine being able to suprise someone who can move at super speed is ridiculous

Northstar died in three different comics in the same week, how unlucky is that?

Grimm22
Your right I thought you said 616 Northstar

Northstar died in three different comics in the same week, how unlucky is that?

Really dontgetit

Wow somebody at Marvel must hate Northstar stick out tongue

complexbrother

According to the writer Mark Millar in the latest Wizard magizine Quicksilver had approched light speed when he had killed Hurricane . just as it was stated that he had surpased mach 10 when he was just a teenager.

Quicksilver does not get his speed from any mystical "speed force", nor does he rely on outside forces such and equipment and such. which by logic means his powers are inherant (I guess that's why they call him a mutant) and he more than likely has a measure of super strength, durability, agility, prepceptions, and reactions. even if Jay is faster than him (which I seriously doubt) the strength, durability, and skill of Pietro will afford him the win.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by complexbrother
According to the writer Mark Millar in the latest Wizard magizine Quicksilver had approched light speed when he had killed Hurricane . just as it was stated that he had surpased mach 10 when he was just a teenager.

Quicksilver does not get his speed from any mystical "speed force", nor does he rely on outside forces such and equipment and such. which by logic means his powers are inherant (I guess that's why they call him a mutant) and he more than likely has a measure of super strength, durability, agility, prepceptions, and reactions. even if Jay is faster than him (which I seriously doubt) the strength, durability, and skill of Pietro will afford him the win.

Link? No matter what Mark Millar always boosts his characters in interviews.

Yeah did you read my post? I said yes Quicksilver wins over current Jay. Also Northstar can go lightspeed himself, but I know if up against a person like Jay (classic) or Flash he's going down...hard.

Grimm22
Mark Millar also wrote Colossus beating up Magneto laughing

Validus
Mark Millar also wrote Colossus beating up Magneto laughing
What does that have to do with the Quicksilver feat?

Validus

If we're talking classic Jay he just steals his speed and game over for Pietro.

Grimm22
What does that have to do with the Quicksilver feat?

Nothing erm

And nothing against his writing on Ultimates or Ultimate FF because that has been perfect wink

However 40% of his run of the UFF was crap

Validus
It's funny you say that. Millar/Land on UFF is the most well liked run on that book on every other forum I've visted. Can't count the number of times it's been recommended to me.

Grimm22
It's funny you say that. Millar/Land on UFF is the most well liked run on that book on every other forum I've visted. Can't count the number of times it's been recommended to me.

Because it was awesome big grin

Especially their last two arcs.

Millar nailed Ben's characterization in the super skrull arc

Metalmanx

He was completely caught off-guard. Even Flash can be caught off-guard if he's completely unaware. erm

Grimm22
Nothing erm

And nothing against his writing on Ultimates or Ultimate FF because that has been perfect wink

However 40% of his run of the UFF was crap

Woops stick out tongue

I meant UXM, not UFF on the last one rolling on floor laughing

Grimm22
Also, that was the same UXM arc where the only security at the triskalin was the Ultimates What the f**k?

BKV was definitely on something when he wrote that laughing

Metalmanx

Err...why are we just assuming Pietro is boasting about his speed? That's like the one thing he doesn't need to boast about.

He was treating Mach 10 like a joke because, well, it was a joke to him.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Metalmanx
He was completely caught off-guard. Even Flash can be caught off-guard if he's completely unaware. erm

Not really as he knew it wasn't the wind but a sonic boom and then BAM! knocked out with one hit. Don't even compare QS to Flash they arn't even close.

1. http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/A_Flight4/UltimateX-Men064page10.jpg

Err...why are we just assuming Pietro is boasting about his speed? That's like the one thing he doesn't need to boast about.

He was treating Mach 10 like a joke because, well, it was a joke to him.

Errr...how do we know he wasn't boosting? Even 616 QS constantly boosts about his speed

How do we know? Up to that event, Quicksilver apart from the apartment incident really didn't do anything impressive.

Accel
Not really as he knew it wasn't the wind but a sonic boom and then BAM! knocked out with one hit. Don't even compare QS to Flash they arn't even close.

He knew it was a sonic boom, but it's not like he was immediately battle-ready for any thing after he heard it.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Accel
He knew it was a sonic boom, but it's not like he was immediately battle-ready for any thing after he heard it.

Well considering people are comparing him to the Flash, don't you think his uber reflexes would have clued in to a "suspossed" weaker speedster?

Metalmanx

Errr...how do we know he wasn't boosting? Even 616 QS constantly boosts about his speed

How do we know? Up to that event, Quicksilver apart from the apartment incident really didn't do anything impressive.

I have the comic that he got speed-blitzed in. He heard a sonic boom, but was nowhere near ready for a fight. He barely realized it was a sonic boom before he was tagged, completely unawares.

no expression And I'm clearly not comparing Flash to Quicksilver. Just that they can both be hit if they're caught completely unawares. Let's not twist my words.

Accel
Well considering people are comparing him to the Flash, don't you think his uber reflexes would have clued in to a "suspossed" weaker speedster?
I didn't compare any thing to Flash. I just brought up that he was pretty much caught off guard.

manorastroman
can classic jay garrick steal speed? for some reason, i remember a comic within the last couple of years where he steals somebody's speed and says something to the effect of "sorry, it's a little trick wally's been trying to teach me"

King_Mungi
I have the comic that he got speed-blitzed in. He heard a sonic boom, but was nowhere near ready for a fight. He barely realized it was a sonic boom before he was tagged, completely unawares.

no expression And I'm clearly not comparing Flash to Quicksilver. Just that they can both be hit if they're caught completely unawares. Let's not twist my words.

That's nice, I even posted the scan of what happened. Considering from the another "supossed" interview with Mark Millar stating Quicksilver was close to light speed don't you think his reflexes would clue in? Since well he was going mach 10 when he still had pimples and all.

Have you seen the other threads? there were several after this incident comparing him to Flash. What he did isn't anything amazing. Northstar did it to a norm just going mach three

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Accel
I didn't compare any thing to Flash. I just brought up that he was pretty much caught off guard.

Not you, there are others on this board who have. For someone who treats mach 10 as a "joke", his reflexes suck.

Validus
Not you, there are others on this board who have. For someone who treats mach 10 as a "joke", his reflexes suck.
Oro?

manorastroman
but the person quicksilver did it to wasn't a norm, she was a speedster, and she practically got atomized.

i think the art makes it pretty clear that he was at least approaching light speed.

Accel
Just some people overhyping it. Happens all the time. Still going on with SBP in fact. It's nothing new really.

His reflexes have always been written as pretty crappy for some one as fast as he is in either universe. The guy always gets hit, no matter who the offender is.

Validus
How are Pietro's reflexes crap?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by manorastroman
but the person quicksilver did it to wasn't a norm, she was a speedster, and she practically got atomized.

i think the art makes it pretty clear that he was at least approaching light speed.

I suggest you read my previous posts as even a speedster going one mach of their maximum can do serious amount of damage to them. Also Northstar vaporized the norm as well.

If that were the case then basically every feat of 616 Northstar is a lightspeed feat.

manorastroman
the art, in combination with speedster atomizing, mark millar's comment, and pietro's flippancy on mach 10, as well as the sheer badassity of the sequence...

why is it so hard to believe?

King_Mungi
the art, in combination with speedster atomizing, mark millar's comment, and pietro's flippancy on mach 10, as well as the sheer badassity of the sequence...

why is it so hard to believe?

because a light speed user wouldn't get speedblitzed by Northstar that easily. Unless Ultimate is like 616. Where are Mark Millar's comments? So badass means lightspeed?

Show me where he has shown anything even close to lightspeed prior to this?

manorastroman
he hasn't done anything close to lightspeed prior. mark millar's comment is in wizard, where he states that pietro was approaching lightspeed.

millar+mach 10+atomized speedster+badassxbending light barrier=approaching lightspeed.

i learned that in like third grade, man. roll eyes (sarcastic)

King_Mungi
he hasn't done anything close to lightspeed prior. mark millar's comment is in wizard, where he states that pietro was approaching lightspeed.

millar+mach 10+atomized speedster+badassxbending light barrier=approaching lightspeed.

Exactally, so when he just does one feat no one bats an eye?

approaching lightspeed? as was he close? as any speedster can approach lightspeed how close is the question

manorastroman
COME ON, MAN! do you have some beef with ultimate pietro? there's no reason to fight this feat as hard as you seem to be.

King_Mungi
COME ON, MAN! do you have some beef with ultimate pietro? there's no reason to fight this feat as hard as you seem to be.

Or you like Pietro to much, a light speed user would not easily get speedblitzed the way he did against Northstar.

You all are making it out to be all ultimate feat when really others have done the exact same thing.

Validus

Validus
Or you like Pietro to much, a light speed user would not easily get speedblitzed the way he did against Northstar.
It's comics man. Shit happens.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c18/tgtdiana/identitycrisis3pg026in5vv.jpg

King_Mungi

Validus
Well considering Deathstroke forced Wally into the location of his chosing it's not that bad. Plus he made a carrer tagging all the Kid Flashes.
It still holds the same weight as the Northstar/Quicksilver example (maybe, haven't seen it). Still, super fast guys like Flash and Superman get tagged by slowpokes like Hulk and Batman all the time. Bart Allen just got thrown out a window by the damn Griffin and that's a guy with ultimate speed. I'm sure he'll be taking more hits as the book goes on.

not really as I can always approach something which can also mean moveforward but that doesn't mean I have to be right beside it. QS going lightspeed make absolutelty no sense what's so ever.
I think it seems pretty clear what Mark Millar intended with his statement and the appearance of a light barrier further backs it up. Maybe it contradicts what other writers portray Pietro as but it still doesn't change the fact that Millar wrote him as close to lightspeed.

King_Mungi
It still holds the same weight as the Northstar/Quicksilver example (maybe, haven't seen it). Still, super fast guys like Flash and Superman get tagged by slowpokes like Hulk and Batman all the time. Bart Allen just got thrown out a window by the damn Griffin and that's a guy with ultimate speed. I'm sure he'll be taking more hits as the book goes on.

I think it seems pretty clear what Mark Millar intended with his statement and the appearance of a light barrier further backs it up. Maybe it contradicts what other writers portray Pietro as but it still doesn't change the fact that Millar wrote him as close to lightspeed.

I posted it, Northstar a slowpoke? If Northstar is like 616 Northstar then it's fine. Bart was holding back as he stated as Griffin was his friend and he tried to talk sense into him, when he got tossed out he transformed and took it serious.

Maybe? it definetly contradicts what the other writers stated. If they explain it in the next issue all is well and I'm definetly cool with it. As of now this comes completly out of no where. It's like Wolverine surviving a nuke or the Nitro incident

Validus
I'm not calling Northstar a slowpoke. Just saying he doesn't have to be near as fast as Pietro to land a hit. Not in a comic book at least. Things like that are why we get Hulk fanboys trying to justify their Hulk/Superman matches by stating he tagged Quicksilver or some other nonsense.

And even if Bart is holding back he should still have the reflexes as you say to avoid the hit.

King_Mungi
I'm not calling Northstar a slowpoke. Just saying he doesn't have to be near as fast as Pietro to land a hit. Not in a comic book at least.

And even if Bart is holding back he should still have the reflexes as you say to avoid the hit.

If Ultimate Northstar is like 616 Northstar than all is fine, as both could go lightspeed. This feat is still completly out of the blue.

Well considering Bart is you know...afraid of using his speed as he feels he might die and all.

Validus
If Ultimate Northstar is like 616 Northstar than all is fine, as both could go lightspeed. This feat is still completly out of the blue.

Well considering Bart is you know...afraid of using his speed as he feels he might die and all.
*sigh*

Does this example work better for you?

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c18/tgtdiana/ww2147vszoom5qa.jpg

King_Mungi
That's fine, but your forgetting they have feats first to know their jobbing. Quicksilver just did this, completly out of the blue contradicting his powerlevel.

Accel
Unless a limit was set originally to his speed, it's not really contradicting.

There's nothing to say he couldn't do it.

Juntai
can classic jay garrick steal speed? for some reason, i remember a comic within the last couple of years where he steals somebody's speed and says something to the effect of "sorry, it's a little trick wally's been trying to teach me" Pre Infinite Crisis, yes, he could do it.

Big Sexy
It's comics man. Shit happens.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c18/tgtdiana/identitycrisis3pg026in5vv.jpg I agree. I have seen Flash get tagged by grodd while not paying attention. It happens a lot in comics. No big deal

complexbrother
Exactally, so when he just does one feat no one bats an eye?

approaching lightspeed? as was he close? as any speedster can approach lightspeed how close is the question

actually almost no other speester exept flash, Impulse (the new flash), the Runner and Ultimate Qucksilver can reach lightspeed.

Northstar has the potentual to reach it but his body can't withstand such a high level of punishment . (not all speedsters has that nifty speed field that Flash has)

Superman (almost all versions), Silver Surfer, and other super powered beings are so ubber powerful they can do thoes kinds of things without taking much damage.

Jonny Quick can only go twice the speed of sound.
Makkari can only go mach 5 on his own unaided.

there are many other DC, Marvel, Image, Wildstorm, speedsters, but not many of them can go anywhere as fast as light speed.

sidenote:: this is how I know you are a somwhat young persion (maby in your teens) and/or somewhat new to comics . when some one takes words like multiversal, lightspeed, or galixy destroyer and make them trivial. right now quickly how many charaters (not flash, superman, or cosmics) can go lightspeed. or how many are multiversal in ower and what by your standards do that mean ?

King_Mungi
actually almost no other speester exept flash, Impulse (the new flash), the Runner and Ultimate Qucksilver can reach lightspeed.

Northstar has the potentual to reach it but his body can't withstand such a high level of punishment . (not all speedsters has that nifty speed field that Flash has)

Superman (almost all versions), Silver Surfer, and other super powered beings are so ubber powerful they can do thoes kinds of things without taking much damage.

Jonny Quick can only go twice the speed of sound.
Makkari can only go mach 5 on his own unaided.

there are many other DC, Marvel, Image, Wildstorm, speedsters, but not many of them can go anywhere as fast as light speed.

sidenote:: this is how I know you are a somwhat young persion (maby in your teens) and/or somewhat new to comics . when some one takes words like multiversal, lightspeed, or galixy destroyer and make them trivial. right now quickly how many charaters (not flash, superman, or cosmics) can go lightspeed. or how many are multiversal in ower and what by your standards do that mean ?

Ummm...no, Superman, Aurora and Northstar, Majestic, Photon, Captain Marvel, Quasar, Box v.4, Guardian I, the Hearlds, Green Lantern, etc. all can.

Ummm...ok.

No, he reached lightspeed in the new X-Men thanks to the upgrade from the Children of the Vault

What? Johnny Quick is connected to the speed force and even joined with it.

Makkari? what? he beat the Runner in a race.

What? wow your greatly misinformed.

I'm 22, and you seem to be the one lacking knowledge. Good lord, your preaching to me about not knowing my facts yet every single comment you made is inaccurate. Unbeliviable, I suggest you read more comics and try not to seem superior as it just bit you in the ass.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I agree. I have seen Flash get tagged by grodd while not paying attention. It happens a lot in comics. No big deal

Yep yes

Wally isnt Barry no

He is more powerful, but isnt as smart with his powers most of the time erm

Grimm22

eek

I dont know what school you went too, but it scares me

complexbrother
Ummm...no, Superman, Aurora and Northstar, Majestic, Photon, Captain Marvel, Quasar, Box v.4, Guardian I, the Hearlds, Green Lantern, etc. all can.

Ummm...ok.

No, he reached lightspeed in the new X-Men thanks to the upgrade from the Children of the Vault.... I just read that issue, and Northstar did not go lightspeed, they said that he should be able to utilize his full speed if needed

What? Johnny Quick is connected to the speed force and even joined with it...... jhonny is not directly connected to the speed force, except for when he invokes his power by reciting a mathematical formula ("3X2(9YZ)4A"wink

Makkari? what? he beat the Runner in a race.... re read the book, the runner lost the race on purpose for his own reasons yet to be determined

What? wow your greatly misinformed. .... I don't really think so

re read my post I said "(not all speedsters has that nifty speed field that Flash has)
Superman (almost all versions), Silver Surfer, and other super powered beings are so ubber powerful they can do thoes kinds of things without taking much damage. " I was saying that as to illustrate Quicksilver's durability level,

OneDumbG0
Ho hum. I'm not quite sure why so many people doubt Ult. Quicksilver. He is seriously badass. I never thought much of him either until his first real impressive feat. Here's part one and notice that the friggin helicarriers are window level and Pietro is still standing there in the bottom leftmost panel:

OneDumbG0
And here's part two. The guy saved the top three floors of people at the Triskelion in a blink of an eye. I mean... I still can't even picture how that's possible and I admit I would have a hard time believing that Flash could do something like that. I mean running around picking people on the top floors of the Triskelion and then setting down on the ground and going back for more at that speed? Yeesh. This speed feat was pretty badass. If people want to see him killing Hurricane by vibrating her molecules apart, I can post that too.

King_Mungi
I just read that issue, and Northstar did not go lightspeed, they said that he should be able to utilize his full speed if needed

jhonny is not directly connected to the speed force, except for when he invokes his power by reciting a mathematical formula ("3X2(9YZ)4A"wink

read the book, the runner lost the race on purpose for his own reasons yet to be determined
re read my post I said "(not all speedsters has that nifty speed field that Flash has)
Superman (almost all versions), Silver Surfer, and other super powered beings are so ubber powerful they can do thoes kinds of things without taking much damage. " I was saying that as to illustrate Quicksilver's durability level,

Wrong he went lightspeed to grab Cyclop's visor and redirect the blast knocking out the rest of the x-men. They even said that

Wrong again, by the end of his career he was directly connected to the speed force. It's just like how Jay became Flash through the use of hard water, and Barry and Allen lightening with chemicals. The formulas as stated represents a fourth-dimensional construct, and acts as a mental focus to channel the energy of the speed force.

They had two races, Buried Alien won one and Makkari one. Even the Runner states to him, "well, buried how's it feel to be the fastest man alive" If you honestly believe all Makkari could do is mach 5 then your wrong. He became as fast as speed itself to the limit of how fast anything can go.

That's nice, just change the fact there are countless characters that have gone lightspeed without the speed force

So what? Box IV, Guardian are not the most durable people and they have gone lightspeed and beyond. Aurora and Northstar thanks to the Children of the Vault can now as well without damage.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
And here's part two. The guy saved the top three floors of people at the Triskelion in a blink of an eye. I mean... I still can't even picture how that's possible and I admit I would have a hard time believing that Flash could do something like that. I mean running around picking people on the top floors of the Triskelion and then setting down on the ground and going back for more at that speed? Yeesh. This speed feat was pretty badass. If people want to see him killing Hurricane by vibrating her molecules apart, I can post that too.

616 Aurora emptied an entire 6 story apartment building in seconds and was dodging lightening blasts but at that time she couldn't go lightspeed either.

That doesn't put him on Flash level, not even close. Flash would have saved everyone.

Validus
I take it you haven't seen the most overposted Flash feat on KMC?

batdude123
I take it you haven't seen the most overposted Flash feat on KMC?

There's actually two of those kinds of feats for Flash. smile

Superherovandal

seriously you have seen nothing yet. flash saved 532,000 people and moved them 32 miles away from a nuke in about 1/100 or so of microsecond. that craps on the feat you just put out.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by batdude123
There's actually two of those kinds of feats for Flash. smile

Also not even including those feats he still outdwarfs anything Quicksilver has done. This is my point, you can't even compare the two.

batdude123
Also not even including those feats he still outdwarfs anything Quicksilver has done. This is my point, you can't even compare the two.

Indeed. yes

Sub_Mariner
Q. Did Jays Bedpan ever fall off?

Anyway haven't read much Jay, but Ult Quicksilver Is A Bad Ass Beast.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Q. Did Jays Bedpan ever fall off?

Anyway haven't read much Jay, but Ult Quicksilver Is A Bad Ass Beast.

Current Jay can only go mach 1 and is growing slower due to age as he isn't connected to the speed force anymore. So QS wins against current Jay, but speedforce Jay would destroy QS.

Sub_Mariner
Current Jay can only go mach 1 and is growing slower due to age as he isn't connected to the speed force anymore. So QS wins against current Jay, but speedforce Jay would destroy QS.

Ye, SF Owns QS.

OneDumbG0
532,000 people 32 miles away from a nuke blast?

o.o

Then how the hell does he keep getting punched in the face by supervillains? Still, wow. My only readings of Flash are limited to the Rogue War and any of the Identity Crisis and Infinite Crisis tie-ins.

King_Mungi

o.o

Then how the hell does he keep getting punched in the face by supervillains? Still, wow. My only readings of Flash are limited to the Rogue War and any of the Identity Crisis and Infinite Crisis tie-ins.

He can;t instantly reach those speeds he needs momentum and some of his rogues are built perfectly to fight Flash

Superherovandal
actually it varies sometimes he can go to lightspeed instantly and sometimes he can't. it all really depends on the writer. he just doesn't do it that much cause he risks entering the sf.

batdude123

o.o

Here's another one of those kinds of feats. smile

This is probably one of the most impressive feats I've ever seen Flash perform. In these scans, Kyle is mind controlled and is attempting to fire a blast at Wonder Woman. She is only about 20 feet away, and when the blast reaches the half way point, Flash springs to action. He scans FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND people to find the people responsible for mind controlling Kyle. He finds them both, and puts them in the line of fire from Kyle's blasts and gets Wonder Woman out of the way. To top it all off he did this in LESS than a PICOSECOND. Awesome feat. rock

http://img308.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flash1hu5.jpg
http://img363.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flash2zj8.jpg

Originally posted by Draco69
Very impressive. Not to mention the laser beam was going at lightspeed....

Yep.

Validus
Originally posted by Superherovandal
actually it varies sometimes he can go to lightspeed instantly and sometimes he can't. it all really depends on the writer. he just doesn't do it that much cause he risks entering the sf.
Entering the SF isn't a risk for Wally.

Grimm22
Basicly anyone who can go into tap into the speedforce >x1000 Any other speedsters big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.