Favourite Alfred Hitchcock movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
So what are they and why?

bogen
phsyco FTW woot

Solo
North by Northwest

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Solo
North by Northwest

Same. i like the fact that the protagonist is on the run for his life and no one believe him. Plus, Cary Grant is cool.

One a side note: Psycho was the first American movie to show a toilet flushing.

Dusty
North by Northwest

bakerboy
Between vertigo and psycho. Also, i love films like rebecca, north by northwest, the birds, rear windonw, strangers in a train , rope, notorius, spellbound, shadow of a doubt, marnie, dial m for murder, the man who knowed too much or to catch a thief. Hithc is a genious and his cinema was wonderful.

MildPossession
The Lady Vanishes has always been my favourite Hitchcock film.

WrathfulDwarf
Psycho

Impediment
Psycho and North by NorthWest tie for me. Both are classic Hitchcock.

Solo
I never really liked Psycho all that much.

The Core
"Vertigo" and "Strangers On a Train".

Deano
its hard to choose. most of his films are classic. psycho and rear window would have to be right up there at the top though

manorastroman
gotta be rope. there was only...what, like two cuts? and it doesn't affect the viewing experience at all. that's damn impressive.

mdp990
Psycho and then the Birds.

~Da Rev~
Dail M for Murder. Saw the movie and the play, enjoyed both.

Myth
Strangers on a Train. I just loved the interactions between the to main characters.

Tptmanno1
Rear Window.

Koenig
The British one has too be FRENZY

Spy one has too be TOPAZ

SFX one goes to THE BIRDS

Horror well that's easy PSYCHO

A good romp NORTH BY NORTHWEST

Alfred Hitchcock was way ahead of his time and left his mark for all of us too enjoy his films. And not forgetting spot Hitchcock in his film nice touch that was.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.