Ironman runs the gauntlet with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
Ironman will be using an adamantium/vibranium extremis armour, he will also be restored to full health and power after each fight, also marvel/dc characters know nothing about each other going into the fights so superman wont know about the armour or what it could do and im wont know about kryptonight or anything like that, he'll be fighting:

gladiator
wonderwoman
juggernaut
doomsday
hulk
captain marvel
sentrey
superman
thor
statesman

Soljer
Sentry still punks him.

big grin.

lando005
Originally posted by Soljer
Sentry still punks him.

big grin.
with that armour?

Tassadar
Originally posted by lando005
with that armour?

Yes. So does Gladiator, and Doomsday, and Captain Marvel, and Superman, and Thor. All of them could conceviably destroy Caps shield, which is what the armor would effectively be equal to in durability, and IM has no weapons that could do damage to any of them.

lando005
Originally posted by Tassadar
Yes. So does Gladiator, and Doomsday, and Captain Marvel, and Superman, and Thor. All of them could conceviably destroy Caps shield, which is what the armor would effectively be equal to in durability, and IM has no weapons that could do damage to any of them.
none of them have ben able to do more than put a tiny dent in adamaintium without some kind of insane power up there's none of that here so how are they going to rip apart an armour suit with durablility on par with cap's shield?

Tassadar
none of them have ben able to do more than put a tiny dent in adamaintium without some kind of insane power up there's none of that here so how are they going to rip apart an armour suit with durablility on par with cap's shield?

Have any of them ever wanted anyone dead who was using adamantium? No. Thor BFRs him to a black hole, which crushes the armor. Superman melts him with heat vision thats hotter than the sun. Gladiator at high enough confidence could fold IM like a tin can. Doomsday could do the same, and IM could do nothing to harm him anyway. CM zaps him and kills Stark underneath the armor.

lando005
Have any of them ever wanted anyone dead who was using adamantium? No. Thor BFRs him to a black hole, which crushes the armor. Superman melts him with heat vision thats hotter than the sun. Gladiator at high enough confidence could fold IM like a tin can. Doomsday could do the same, and IM could do nothing to harm him anyway. CM zaps him and kills Stark underneath the armor.
nothing has proven able to melt adamaintium once it's harden not anybody there has proven strong enough to do more than dent adamantium save for an extremely enraged hulk the others all had powerups gladiator isnt that strong otherwise he would had smash cap's shield or wolverine's bones not to mention this is a ady/vibrainum mixed armour which makes it stronger than either alloy by themselves probably even stronger than caps sheild and nobody on that list can even dent caps shield

Tassadar
nothing has proven able to melt adamaintium once it's harden not anybody there has proven strong enough to do more than dent adamantium save for an extremely enraged hulk the others all had powerups gladiator isnt that strong otherwise he would had smash cap's shield or wolverine's bones not to mention this is a ady/vibrainum mixed armour which makes it stronger than either alloy by themselves probably even stronger than caps sheild and nobody on that list can even dent caps shield

Gladiator has never had the opportunity to, but his strength is just as unlimited as that of the Hulk. Doomsday, Superman, and CM are all DC characters, so they cant go and destroy adamantium whenever they feel like it. Wolverines skeleton survived the son only because Pheonix wanted it to, and Supermans heat vision>the sun.

And even if they cant break the armor with brute force, IM cant damage them, with weapons or punches.

lando005
Gladiator has never had the opportunity to, but his strength is just as unlimited as that of the Hulk. Doomsday, Superman, and CM are all DC characters, so they cant go and destroy adamantium whenever they feel like it. Wolverines skeleton survived the son only because Pheonix wanted it to, and Supermans heat vision>the sun.

And even if they cant break the armor with brute force, IM cant damage them, with weapons or punches.
i dont see any of the dc characters doing more than denting adamantium and the armour i gave im in this fight is far greater than that, nothing short of near cosmic power is even scratching adamantium i dont think the sun would melt it

jasonk3
if he uses an adamantium/vibranium extremis armor, would he styll be considered iron man ? confused

lando005
Originally posted by jasonk3
if he uses an adamantium/vibranium extremis armor, would he styll be considered iron man ? confused still the same character so ya what would you rather call him

ExtraMision5555
if he uses an adamantium/vibranium extremis armor, would he styll be considered iron man ? confused laughing laughing

lando005
yes he would

juggernaut66666
if he uses an adamantium/vibranium extremis armor, would he styll be considered iron man ? confused
No! He would be adamantium/vibranium extremis armor Man

Zahit
If Iron Man wears his Canadian-Dry powered armor.....
they're all doomed.

http://members.aol.com/whoclix/drunk.gif

Scoobless
Have any of them ever wanted anyone dead who was using adamantium? No.

Ultron(s) + Alkhema

lando005
could we please ge some insight on this fight

Draco69
I don't see him getting past Gladiator.

The adamantium/vibranium only gives him more durability..but not more power.

Gladiator can still throw his drunken ass into the closest blackhole...

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Draco69

Gladiator can still throw his drunken ass into the closest blackhole... laughing laughing laughing laughing

p.s

7 classes?

man

japan-esque

Draco69
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
laughing laughing laughing laughing

p.s

7 classes?

man

japan-esque

Red Bull is my Savior, Lord and God.

Praise Red Bull!

Scoobless
laughing laughing laughing laughing

p.s

7 classes?

man

japan-esque

I didn't understand a single part of the post .... no expression

Validus
7 classes? You're a newb at picking classes. stick out tongue

ExtraMision5555
Red Bull is my Savior, Lord and God.

Praise Red Bull!

LoL

gosh, well youl be "ballin" some day

smile smile

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Scoobless
I didn't understand a single part of the post .... no expression

lol, it had to do with a previous conversation

lando005

Gladiator can still throw his drunken ass into the closest blackhole...
and could he win without a removeal from battlefield move?

ExtraMision5555
and could he win without a removeal from battlefield move?

Blackhole=body smashed into singularity

definately not battlefield removal

lando005
Blackhole=body smashed into singularity

definately not battlefield removal
ok lets try this again if the fight was confined to earth

ExtraMision5555
ok lets try this again if the fight was confined to earth

Same outcome, it was never implied that gladiator would do this in space

lando005
Same outcome, it was never implied that gladiator would do this in space how's he going to get him to a black hole from earth (and black holes are still battle field removals)

ExtraMision5555
how's he going to get him to a black hole from earth (and black holes are still battle field removals) by gripping him with his hand, winding his arm back and throwing (tossing) him into the depths of space, coinsidently, in the direction of a black hole

lando005
by gripping him with his hand, winding his arm back and throwing (tossing) him into the depths of space, coinsidently, in the direction of a black hole
ya know i really love it when people come up with this idea as if the other guy would just let it happen to them first off he has no idea where the nearest black hole would be, even if he did a fair amount of black holes move around ya know, also what makes you think ironman would just let that happen

lando005
he probably couldnt even throw him that far

Innerhype
LMFAO! smile

lando005
what

wolvertooth

oh come on i got tired of that , you think all the marvel universe has adamantium now? wolverine and sabretooth has adamantium yes , caps shield is from adamantium? can anyone show a proof that his shield is made out of adamantium? then you say that gambits staf is from adamantium?wtf? gambits staf? he was broken on wolverines head its not adamantium , and now ironman had adamantium armor??? ye right, if he had adamantium armor then no one could hurt him he would be unbreakble and invurnuble to everybody , its every ironmans fanboy wet dream but it wont happen and its aint true so you choose to believe in bullsh*t , he doesnt have adamantium armor, and caps shield is not pure adamantium , damn soon people will say that elektras sai are from adamantium and daredevils clob

lando005
Originally posted by wolvertooth
oh come on i got tired of that , you think all the marvel universe has adamantium now? wolverine and sabretooth has adamantium yes , caps shield is from adamantium? can anyone show a proof that his shield is made out of adamantium? then you say that gambits staf is from adamantium?wtf? gambits staf? he was broken on wolverines head its not adamantium , and now ironman had adamantium armor??? ye right, if he had adamantium armor then no one could hurt him he would be unbreakble and invurnuble to everybody , its every ironmans fanboy wet dream but it wont happen and its aint true so you choose to believe in bullsh*t , he doesnt have adamantium armor, and caps shield is not pure adamantium , damn soon people will say that elektras sai are from adamantium and daredevils clob
whoa there wolvi fan this is a made up fight we all know he doesnt have an adamatium armour but for the purpose of this fight he will be using one ok that settle well with you wolvrine's trademark metal is still safe

Tassadar
ya know i really love it when people come up with this idea as if the other guy would just let it happen to them first off he has no idea where the nearest black hole would be, even if he did a fair amount of black holes move around ya know, also what makes you think ironman would just let that happen

Whats Iron Man going to do? Punch him? He tops off at class 85, thats not going to do sh1t to Glads with high confidence.

lando005
Whats Iron Man going to do? Punch him? He tops off at class 85, thats not going to do sh1t to Glads with high confidence. zero point energy nuff said, also glads relys on confidence for his power i'm pretty sure after he gives him a full force hit and im is still alive and tickin his confidence is gonna be a little shaken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.