new swords men vs drizzt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
both get two adamatium bladed weapons of there choice who wins? also those are the only weapons there allowed

Broly92
Wolverine shifty

sorry for the spam but had to do it!

lando005
toss up

lando005
drizzt, he's more versital

ExtraMision5555
swords men is raw

srankmissingnin
Swordsman would win. I know alot of people don't agree with me but even the best of best fighters (not mages or anything because Elimister kicks tons of ass) in the Forgotten Realms just can't match up with their comic counter parts. The just don't have the skill or corridenation that Marvel/DC heroes have.

DigiMark007
After reading a bunch of Drizzt, I might have to disagree. I'd put his reflexes on par with any (human) martial artist in Marvel or DC. Add in his globes of darkness that disorient the foe and his magical bracers that enhance his foot speed, and he's more than able to match blades with the best comic swordsmen.

And is Guen allowed? shifty

capt it up
Originally posted by DigiMark007
After reading a bunch of Drizzt, I might have to disagree. I'd put his reflexes on par with any (human) martial artist in Marvel or DC. Add in his globes of darkness that disorient the foe and his magical bracers that enhance his foot speed, and he's more than able to match blades with the best comic swordsmen.

one fight with guen

one with out

outarddwarf
with guen Drizzt
without guen Drizzt

Juntai
I like Drizzt, always have, Cadderly too for those who have read his appearnces in Drizzt's books and in Clerics Quintet. In fact, Salvatore is one of my favorite authors. big grin

I collected the first issue of his current comic series, the comic adaptions of the books, but sadly, my comic store only gets one or two of each one and they are usually gone when I get there.

I was thinking of picking up the TPBs for them though.

What I've seen, the comics are nice, but are no replacement of the quality reading in the books.

srankmissingnin

The only thing that would allow me to come to the conclusion as you (and I suspect the main motivating factor in you drawing that conclusion) would be extreme bias. Characters like Daredevil and Batman get into to melee slug fests with dozens to hundreds of people at the same time. The coordination and reflexes need for this are insane, certainly much a above a character who thinks twice about engaging a dozen of opponents. Artemis Entreri who, is more skilled then Drizzt, currently stronger and faster then Drizzt and has weapons that are much deadlier then those of Drizzt (if you didn't catch on Artemis is better then Drizzt) was forced into defence against four opponents. He couldn't mount a offence with out getting hit... when has something like that ever happened to a Marvel/DC street? Marvel characters dodge bullets, Forgotten Realms characters dodge arrows/crossbow bolts (and the still get hit sometimes). Marvel character fight 100s of opponents at once, Forgotten Realms characters fight dozens... maybe. Marvel characters sprint across tight ropes, Forgotten Realms characters hand walk. Now I've never been one to claim that Salvatore is a particularly skilled writer (because he isn't) but I have been reading this books since I was a kid and I'm attached to his characters and story lines. I love Drizzt and crew but I don't suffer any delusions of their abilities and power set. I can list more then a dozen heroic fantasy characters of the top of my head that would destroy Drizzt (and that is keeping to ones relatively low key in the power department and excluding wizards) and half of them wouldn't have good odds against Swordsman.

emporerpants
so entreri is better than drizzt despite the fact that he's literally lost every fight the two have been in eh? also, i seem to remember a fight between them where their blades were connecting so fast that the hits rang out like one long clang. and currently, entreri lost his gauntlet to absorb magical attacks. he's weaker now then he was before. still don't see how you can conclude that entreri is better. everytime they fought, drizzt had the advantage.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The only thing that would allow me to come to the conclusion as you (and I suspect the main motivating factor in you drawing that conclusion) would be extreme bias. Characters like Daredevil and Batman get into to melee slug fests with dozens to hundreds of people at the same time. The coordination and reflexes need for this are insane, certainly much a above a character who thinks twice about engaging a dozen of opponents. Artemis Entreri who, is more skilled then Drizzt, currently stronger and faster then Drizzt and has weapons that are much deadlier then those of Drizzt (if you didn't catch on Artemis is better then Drizzt) was forced into defence against four opponents. He couldn't mount a offence with out getting hit... when has something like that ever happened to a Marvel/DC street? Marvel characters dodge bullets, Forgotten Realms characters dodge arrows/crossbow bolts (and the still get hit sometimes). Marvel character fight 100s of opponents at once, Forgotten Realms characters fight dozens... maybe. Marvel characters sprint across tight ropes, Forgotten Realms characters hand walk. Now I've never been one to claim that Salvatore is a particularly skilled writer (because he isn't) but I have been reading this books since I was a kid and I'm attached to his characters and story lines. I love Drizzt and crew but I don't suffer any delusions of their abilities and power set. I can list more then a dozen heroic fantasy characters of the top of my head that would destroy Drizzt (and that is keeping to ones relatively low key in the power department and excluding wizards) and half of them wouldn't have good odds against Swordsman.

In a fair fight (in the Crystal Tower that killed magical enhancements and such) Drizzt got the better of the fight. Entreri might be a cooler character (I'd agree there) but he wouldn't be able to go heads-up with Drizzt most times.

Usually when Drizzt or Entreri encounters opposition, it's against very skilled opponents. But I've lost count of how many times Drizzt has mowed down dozens of foes, whether they're Orcs, goblins, dark elves (not so much dozens here, but he's fought more than one at the same time). Hell, he's taken on multiple giants and come out on top. Somehow I'm pretty sure those dozens of random jobbers that DD or batman regularly beat up aren't much different than goblins or orcs to Drizzt.

Let's look at some other instances:

The Menzoberranean weapons-master who originally had the magical bracers had reflexes that were barely visible to the human eye. Drizzt had to concentrate just to see his hand movements at all. And Drizzt won the fight.

Elves are already generally more skilled and agile than humans. Drizzt is the most skilled of those, among an entire race of warriors who train for decades and centuries to be the best fighters. He has bracers that allow him faster-than-normal foot speed by quite a lot, which would put his feet reflexes and running speed on par with any peak human in Marvel or DC. And his foot speed still pales in comparison to his coordination with his blades, which he has wielded expertly for decades.

Now add in the fact that Swordsman will be fighting this battle in the dark, because Drizzt will drop a magical globe of darkness around him to disorient him. Yet another advantage for Drizzt.

I'm not buying that one supposedly underacheiving feat from an aging Entreri is enough to prove that Drizzt can't beat a Marvel or DC swordsman.

And nothing personal srank...this is actually fun. We obviously disagree, but I'm glad to see we're both doing more than simply judging based off of our inherent biases.

Tha C-Master
Depends on the stat's, but I wouldn't rank them as pushovers seeing as most streets and the like won't be taking on high-level dragons or anything like that soon.

srankmissingnin
In a fair fight (in the Crystal Tower that killed magical enhancements and such) Drizzt got the better of the fight. Entreri might be a cooler character (I'd agree there) but he wouldn't be able to go heads-up with Drizzt most times.

Usually when Drizzt or Entreri encounters opposition, it's against very skilled opponents. But I've lost count of how many times Drizzt has mowed down dozens of foes, whether they're Orcs, goblins, dark elves (not so much dozens here, but he's fought more than one at the same time). Hell, he's taken on multiple giants and come out on top. Somehow I'm pretty sure those dozens of random jobbers that DD or batman regularly beat up aren't much different than goblins or orcs to Drizzt.

The Menzoberranean weapons-master who originally had the magical bracers had reflexes that were barely visible to the human eye. Drizzt had to concentrate just to see his hand movements at all. And Drizzt won the fight.

Elves are already generally more skilled and agile than humans. Drizzt is the most skilled of those, among an entire race of warriors who train for decades and centuries to be the best fighters. He has bracers that allow him faster-than-normal foot speed by quite a lot, which would put his feet reflexes and running speed on par with any peak human in Marvel or DC. And his foot speed still pales in comparison to his coordination with his blades, which he has wielded expertly for decades.

Now add in the fact that Swordsman will be fighting this battle in the dark, because Drizzt will drop a magical globe of darkness around him to disorient him. Yet another advantage for Drizzt.

I'm not buying that one supposedly underacheiving feat from an aging Entreri is enough to prove that Drizzt can't beat a Marvel or DC swordsman.

And nothing personal srank...this is actually fun. We obviously disagree, but I'm glad to see we're both doing more than simply judging based off of our inherent biases.

Currently Artemis has been de-aged and is stronger and faster then he had ever been. His dagger absorbed the life force of a Shade, the book is hard to find (you'll need to order it likely), but it is in one of the Best of short story anthologies. Post the alleged death of Drizzt and Pre absorption of the Shade's life force, Artimes improved leaps and bounds in skill to make up for his physical deterioration. But even in his aged state he was Drizzts equal only lossing to the darkelf because of bad luck, a fact that Drizzt himself has admited several times in his journals. Now that Artemis is stronger and faster then even ever before, much more skilled and has possesion of Charrons Claw. Artemis also has his own magical figurine with a Nightmare stored in it also. If the two ever met in combat again Artemis should win handedly (if Charron's Claw even scraps him, Drizzt will die).

I have to go out for awhile. I have some more stuff I want to say... but this will have to do for now lol

DigiMark007
Currently Artemis has been de-aged and is stronger and faster then he had ever been. His dagger absorbed the life force of a Shade, the book is hard to find (you'll need to order it likely), but it is in one of the Best of short story anthologies. Post the alleged death of Drizzt and Pre absorption of the Shade's life force, Artimes improved leaps and bounds in skill to make up for his physical deterioration. But even in his aged state he was Drizzts equal only lossing to the darkelf because of bad luck, a fact that Drizzt himself has admited several times in his journals. Now that Artemis is stronger and faster then even ever before, much more skilled and has possesion of Charrons Claw. Artemis also has his own magical figurine with a Nightmare stored in it also. If the two ever met in combat again Artemis should win handedly (if Charron's Claw even scraps him, Drizzt will die).

I have to go out for awhile. I have some more stuff I want to say... but this will have to do for now lol

Ok, fair enough. But I was talking about sans magical enchantments. Give ME Charron's Claw and a Nightmare familiar and I might hold my own with Drizzt....but I'm talking purely skill, where they are both rather similar.

Second, this fight isn't between the two of them. It's between Drizzt and Swordsman.

srankmissingnin

Do be fair Dantrag lost to Drizzt for the same reason Drizzt wears the Braces of Blinding Strike as anklets, lack of control. The speed makes the sword strikes clumsy and reduces accuracy making them a hindrance against a skilled opponent.

I believe that originally Dark Elves were considered more skilled then D&D player races (as the Drow were created as a villain race for campaign settings) but the rules where changed to incorporate the popularity of Drizzt with out the one sidedness of the abilities of the Drow. They are impressive to be sure but skilled humans, be they fighters or mages, are generally better as they are motivated by their short life spans.

I would also argue your opinion that Drizzt is the best of all Drow. Jarlaxle told Artemis that he had never been beaten by Zaknafein in combat and that Zaknafein hoped one day that Drizzt might be skilled enough to beat Jarlaxle in swords play. Excluding his magical equipment (which are numerous indeed) I would say that Jarlaxle is the most skilled Drow swordsman alive today and he would have been killed in fair combat against a female axe and shield Paladin if it hadn't been for Artemis' intervention.

A globe of darkness wont do much more then give Drizzt a temporary reprive... and thats a assuming that Swordsman doesn't burst out of it instantly. Remember that Drizzt can't see inside the magical globe either and while he is a skilled blind fighter I doubt he would engage Swordsman inside the globe.

... and Artemis is better then Drizzt, all stats compiled confirm this. Artemis was a level 18 character before all of his recent adventures and he has improved dramatically. Drizzt is level 16 and aside from entering his "Hunter" persona he has less skilled then when he left the Underdark. wink

I think that Swordsman would win... don't know else to say to convince someone other wise.

Juntai
Poor Artemis, he'll grow old and die and Drizzt will still be alive for another 800 years or something.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Juntai
Poor Artemis, he'll grow old and die and Drizzt will still be alive for another 800 years or something.

Thats why he Salvatore had his vampiric daggar absorb the life force of a Shade wink

emporerpants
well, i didn't know about shade. i thought i had read everything there is on drizzt and so on. but what makes you say that artemis is so much more skilled than before? i don't remember anyone saying that he is. just wondering where you came up with the conclusion that he's so much more skilled than he used to be, and drizzt isn't. regardless, if you are correct, which you very well may be, if drizzt and artemis do fight again, i'm sure salvatore will give drizzt some new skills/advantages to put the both of them on even ground again.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by emporerpants
well, i didn't know about shade. i thought i had read everything there is on drizzt and so on. but what makes you say that artemis is so much more skilled than before? i don't remember anyone saying that he is. just wondering where you came up with the conclusion that he's so much more skilled than he used to be, and drizzt isn't. regardless, if you are correct, which you very well may be, if drizzt and artemis do fight again, i'm sure salvatore will give drizzt some new skills/advantages to put the both of them on even ground again.

I guess you haven't Servant of the Shard, Best of the Realms, Realms of Shadow, Realms of Dragons and Promise of the Witch King then huh? Artemis himself even stats that with each passing day he gets smarter and more skilled to compensate for his deteriorating physical abilities... and then he was deaged, once again operating in his prime. Aged Artemis' battle against Bergin'yon near the end of Servant of the Shard is more impressive then any of Drizzt's to date. It is hardly oppinion that Artemis is better then Drizzt. In Baldur's Gate 2, Artemis had better stats then Drizzt, the D&D Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting confirms this as well.

If you haven't read those books I listed you might want to get on it. The next book in The Sell Swords series is out at the end of the month and judging by the deterioration of Salavatore's righting during the Hunter's Blade trilogy I'd say he has become disinterested with Drizzt and I doubt you will get much of the Dark Elf anytime soon... unless Wizards of the Coast pressures him into it.

srankmissingnin
Double post

DigiMark007
Do be fair Dantrag lost to Drizzt for the same reason Drizzt wears the Braces of Blinding Strike as anklets, lack of control. The speed makes the sword strikes clumsy and reduces accuracy making them a hindrance against a skilled opponent.

I believe that originally Dark Elves were considered more skilled then D&D player races (as the Drow were created as a villain race for campaign settings) but the rules where changed to incorporate the popularity of Drizzt with out the one sidedness of the abilities of the Drow. They are impressive to be sure but skilled humans, be they fighters or mages, are generally better as they are motivated by their short life spans.

I would also argue your opinion that Drizzt is the best of all Drow. Jarlaxle told Artemis that he had never been beaten by Zaknafein in combat and that Zaknafein hoped one day that Drizzt might be skilled enough to beat Jarlaxle in swords play. Excluding his magical equipment (which are numerous indeed) I would say that Jarlaxle is the most skilled Drow swordsman alive today and he would have been killed in fair combat against a female axe and shield Paladin if it hadn't been for Artemis' intervention.

A globe of darkness wont do much more then give Drizzt a temporary reprive... and thats a assuming that Swordsman doesn't burst out of it instantly. Remember that Drizzt can't see inside the magical globe either and while he is a skilled blind fighter I doubt he would engage Swordsman inside the globe.

... and Artemis is better then Drizzt, all stats compiled confirm this. Artemis was a level 18 character before all of his recent adventures and he has improved dramatically. Drizzt is level 16 and aside from entering his "Hunter" persona he has less skilled then when he left the Underdark. wink

I think that Swordsman would win... don't know else to say to convince someone other wise.

Good post.

Dantrag was still ridiculously fast. It's to Drizzt's credit that he could keep up, controlled or not.

Globes of darkness can follow their target. Drizzt can create one that locks onto Swordsman. He'll be fighting the entire fight blind. And no, Drizzt can't see either, but he has the luxury of stepping outside the globe and is also incredibly adept at fighting in complete darkness. Advantage, Drizzt.

I didn't know we kept "levels" during novels and such. I find it a little hard to swallow that after multiple fights that ended in a draw, Artemis is suddenly better than him. And video games aren't continuity.

Interesting stuff about Jarlaxle, but irrelevant. Both he and Drizzt have absolutely sick skills.

I'll stand by my assertion, and I feel I've defended it fairly well. You have some good counter points so it's likely we won't see eye-to-eye here.

capt it up
drizzt also has beyond human hearing. he also seems to have a sick sense that allows him to sense danger. Bruenor also seems to have it.

also how about the hunter?
how does the swords men keep up with the hunter? first you have drizzt a drow elf and as you know elfs are a good deal faster and mroe agile then humans. Then you add in the fact drizzt is at the peak of his abilities. Then you have to add in enchanments due to his anklets. The the fact that when he hunter he fights off instinct making him move even faster

srankmissingnin
Good post.

Dantrag was still ridiculously fast. It's to Drizzt's credit that he could keep up, controlled or not.

Globes of darkness can follow their target. Drizzt can create one that locks onto Swordsman. He'll be fighting the entire fight blind. And no, Drizzt can't see either, but he has the luxury of stepping outside the globe and is also incredibly adept at fighting in complete darkness. Advantage, Drizzt.

I didn't know we kept "levels" during novels and such. I find it a little hard to swallow that after multiple fights that ended in a draw, Artemis is suddenly better than him. And video games aren't continuity.

Interesting stuff about Jarlaxle, but irrelevant. Both he and Drizzt have absolutely sick skills.

Can the Globes of Darkness lock on to people? The most recent Salavatore book I read was Promise of the Witchking so thats what freshest in my mind and I remember Jarlaxle placing a globe of darkness around Athrogate and the dwarf just ran right through it.

*shrugs*

Juntai
I guess you haven't Servant of the Shard, Best of the Realms, Realms of Shadow, Realms of Dragons and Promise of the Witch King then huh? Artemis himself even stats that with each passing day he gets smarter and more skilled to compensate for his deteriorating physical abilities... and then he was deaged, once again operating in his prime. Aged Artemis' battle against Bergin'yon near the end of Servant of the Shard is more impressive then any of Drizzt's to date. It is hardly oppinion that Artemis is better then Drizzt. In Baldur's Gate 2, Artemis had better stats then Drizzt, the D&D Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting confirms this as well.

If you haven't read those books I listed you might want to get on it. The next book in The Sell Swords series is out at the end of the month and judging by the deterioration of Salavatore's righting during the Hunter's Blade trilogy I'd say he has become disinterested with Drizzt and I doubt you will get much of the Dark Elf anytime soon... unless Wizards of the Coast pressures him into it. Actually I own the Menzoberanzan boxed set, out of print, as well as the Book of the Drow, also out print... the Drizzt portrayed in the Forgotten Realms boxed set is outdated for both characters. Those previous two also fall in line with the Heros of Forgotten Realms and Villains of Forgotten Realms, where they are portrayed as nearly exactly the same. In fact, since all of these publications were before he got artifact of Charrons Claw, Drizzt's had the edge with better weapons and far better armor made by Bruenor. Drizzt also has the edge with what is considered a GODLY amount of Dexterity, in 2nd edition being 20, where as the MAX-- which Artemis had-- a human could ever achieve, was 18. Nearly all of their stats were equal however, Drizzy, according to those other publications managed to go beyond the Ranger bonus', and has managed to become 99% proficient with thief skills like Artemis too. Plus the Dark Elf natural movement rating is 16, and not 12 like a human, thus they are naturally faster. This is only amplified by Drizzt's bracers he stuck on his ancles.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Juntai
Actually I own the Menzoberanzan boxed set, out of print, as well as the Book of the Drow, also out print... the Drizzt portrayed in the Forgotten Realms boxed set is outdated for both characters. Those previous two also fall in line with the Heros of Forgotten Realms and Villains of Forgotten Realms, where they are portrayed as nearly exactly the same. In fact, since all of these publications were before he got artifact of Charrons Claw, Drizzt's had the edge with better weapons and far better armor made by Bruenor. Drizzt also has the edge with what is considered a GODLY amount of Dexterity, in 2nd edition being 20, where as the MAX-- which Artemis had-- a human could ever achieve, was 18. Nearly all of their stats were equal however, Drizzy, according to those other publications managed to go beyond the Ranger bonus', and has managed to become 99% proficient with thief skills like Artemis too. Plus the Dark Elf natural movement rating is 16, and not 12 like a human, thus they are naturally faster. This is only amplified by Drizzt's bracers he stuck on his ancles.

As of 3.5 Artemis stats are:

S: 14
D: 20
Cn: 15
I: 16
W: 16
Ch: 13

capt it up
As of 3.5 Artemis stats are:

S: 14
D: 20
Cn: 15
I: 16
W: 16
Ch: 13
stats mean shit. bruenor stats make no senses. hell his weapon they say he uses is not the correct weapon. the books and stats do not go to gather

emporerpants
well, i read servant of the shard and promise of the witchking, but not the others. hell, i wasn't aware that they existed. i'll take your word for artemis's abilities, as i haven't read those books yet. are they any good though? would you suggest reading them?

emporerpants
ok, now i remember from promise of the witchking jarlaxle talking about artemis's pale skin, saying it was from absorbing shade's life force, can't believe if forgot that.

DigiMark007
Can the Globes of Darkness lock on to people? The most recent Salavatore book I read was Promise of the Witchking so thats what freshest in my mind and I remember Jarlaxle placing a globe of darkness around Athrogate and the dwarf just ran right through it.

*shrugs*

Weird. I remember specifically reading about a locked on one. Might have been in one of the sea-faring ones (where they're on the pirate-hunting ship)

Either a continuity error, or I'm wrong. Either way, it's not a big deal to make lots of them. Locked or not, it's disorienting.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by emporerpants
ok, now i remember from promise of the witchking jarlaxle talking about artemis's pale skin, saying it was from absorbing shade's life force, can't believe if forgot that.

The other three are pretty good, but remember they are compilations of short stories from varies authors. It would recommend reading them... but it would have been better to have done it before you read PoWK hehe

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by capt it up
stats mean shit. bruenor stats make no senses. hell his weapon they say he uses is not the correct weapon. the books and stats do not go to gather

Well Salvatore himself said that he created Artemis to kill Drizzt but his publishers wouldn't let him. Artemis is the more skilled of the two characters but Drizzt's d20 always rolls high lol

capt it up
Well Salvatore himself said that he created Artemis to kill Drizzt but his publishers wouldn't let him. Artemis is the more skilled of the two characters but Drizzt's d20 always rolls high lol
when did he say this?

I also rember salv saying that "drizzt is the best, but he would not bet against bruenor"

i

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by capt it up
when did he say this?

I also rember salv saying that "drizzt is the best, but he would not bet against bruenor"

i

Do a search for "Salvatore Interview" or something and you should find it. There are plenty of Forgotten Realms characters that can beat Drizzt but he is the Spider-man/Batman of Faerun and Wizards of the Coast don't want him to lose. Who would win between Drizzt and Bruenor? It wouldn't be much of a fight. Either Drizzt would strike first and win or Bruenor would.

capt it up
Do a search for "Salvatore Interview" or something and you should find it. There are plenty of Forgotten Realms characters that can beat Drizzt but he is the Spider-man/Batman of Faerun and Wizards of the Coast don't want him to lose. Who would win between Drizzt and Bruenor? It wouldn't be much of a fight. Either Drizzt would strike first and win or Bruenor would.
I could see them fighting a while. even killing eachother.

DigiMark007
I could never see Bruenor touching Drizzt, but I'm probably a touch biased there. Still, Bruenor's a brawler. Drizzt should just run circles around him and wear him out.

capt it up
I could never see Bruenor touching Drizzt, but I'm probably a touch biased there. Still, Bruenor's a brawler. Drizzt should just run circles around him and wear him out.
bruenor a tactical figher. You don't become the best fighter in your clan of battle harden fights from beign a pure brawler. hell bruenor trained wulgar not to be a brawler and use his head. drizzt can't wear bruenor out. did you forgget that dwarfs have the greatest stamina of all the races? it even stated in the last companions book.

bruenor is much faster then you give him cradit of beaing. he took many drows lives.

srankmissingnin
The problem is that Drizzt can't parry an attack from Bruenor, he lacks the the strength to do so and so he is only left with avoiding it out right. He could try to skirt Bruenor and wear him down but being a dwarf he isn't going to tire before Drizzt does. Being as compact and stout as Bruenor is he has almost zero openings unless he is in mid-swing and if you are in place to exploit them you will likely get clocked from residually momentum left in his swing even if you can explode the opening. IMO Drizzt either kills Bruenor right of the bat or he gets clocked attempting to do so. Drizzt gets the high majority though.

capt it up
The problem is that Drizzt can't parry an attack from Bruenor, he lacks the the strength to do so and so he is only left with avoiding it out right. He could try to skirt Bruenor and wear him down but being a dwarf he isn't going to tire before Drizzt does. Being as compact and stout as Bruenor is he has almost zero openings unless he is in mid-swing and if you are in place to exploit them you will likely get clocked from residually momentum left in his swing even if you can explode the opening. IMO Drizzt either kills Bruenor right of the bat or he gets clocked attempting to do so. Drizzt gets the high majority though.
naw I doubt drizzt gets any majority over Bruenor

my oppinon drizzt wins 2-4

bruenor wins 2-4

they kill eachother 2-4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.