Exar Kun runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Exar Kun has an hour of rest between each battle. He does not have amulet and this battle is strictly lightsaber only. No Force attacks.

1) AOTC Obi-Wan
2) ROTS Kit Fisto
3) Saesee Tiin & Agen Kolar
4) Mace Windu
5) ROTS Sidious
6) NJO Luke Skywalker
7) DN Kyp Durron & DN Mara Jade Skywalker
8) Darth Revan, Darth Malak, Darth Bandon

zephiel7
Why is ROTS Sidious above Mace Windu?!?!

Quinlan_Vos
1.) DESTROYS
2.) UBER PWNS
3.) PWNS
4.) Close fight, but wins.
5.) Defeats with effort
6) Gets COMFORTABLY DEFEATED!!!

Nikkolas
Yep.

Lightsnake
Not even. He goes down hard at four, stop overrating him

Darth Sexy
Loses to Mace possibly

darthsith19
Stops at NJO Luke for sure... the combatants in your list get progressively stronger by just a little bit and then BAM!, here comes NJO Luke, possibly the greatest lightsaber wielder of all time besides later versions of Luke.

Lightsnake
Or, y'know, Mace Windu, one of the greatest lightsaber wielders whose shown us quite a bit more than Exar

General Kon-El
Originally posted by zephiel7
Why is ROTS Sidious above Mace Windu?!?! my bad typo...oh well they're not THAT much fat apart

ESB Vader
exar dies at njo luke, stop being a fanboy LS exar kun is stronger than ROTS sidious

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by ESB Vader
exar dies at njo luke, stop being a fanboy LS exar kun is stronger than ROTS sidious

LS isn't a fanboy when he's correct. Stop arguing with G-Canon sources that state Sidious is the most powerful sith lord in history.

ESB Vader
that ROTS is stronger that darth nihilus? bull shit pure bull shit

ESB Vader
and this picture shows exar making his lightsaber look like 4-5 sabers

http://img30.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kunvsvodo38ja.jpg

and read this thread, it will shut both u and ls up

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=386748&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

still want to argue? then you and ls are a parrot

and it was the necs writers opinion that sidious is the strongest, yet alone ROTS sidious who got pwnd by windus shatter point

and ls is a big fanboy, want proof? he said plagueis power didnt exist yet according to wiki and wookie and other sites, they said plagueis used his powers to create anakin, it was in the NEC,

and NEGC already stated that kun tops palpatine tops naga sadow and tops the other sith

Darth Sexy
Wrong, wrong, and wrong. It's enough that you can't argue worth a shit. Now you're just going to make up stuff.. Nice.

ESB Vader
make stuff up? hey parrot look at the links and didnt you say you shouldnt waste your time? prehaps you need another parrot by your side to remind you

Darth Sexy
are you done embarassing yourself?

Lightsnake
Yeah, THE AFTER IMAGE, OMG! how the hell is Exar getting past Mace Windu, who moves so fast one can't perceive where his saber is until he stops moving according to Shatterpoint, I wonder?

Kaos sebaceous
either he stops at mace windu or mace windu takes alot out of him and he stops at 5

Blue_Hefner
He loses at least at Mace but if he makes it past Mace, Luke's definitely stopping him.

Lightsnake
and this picture shows exar making his lightsaber look like 4-5 sabers

http://img30.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kunvsvodo38ja.jpg

and read this thread, it will shut both u and ls up

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=386748&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

still want to argue? then you and ls are a parrot

and it was the necs writers opinion that sidious is the strongest, yet alone ROTS sidious who got pwnd by windus shatter point

and ls is a big fanboy, want proof? he said plagueis power didnt exist yet according to wiki and wookie and other sites, they said plagueis used his powers to create anakin, it was in the NEC,

and NEGC already stated that kun tops palpatine tops naga sadow and tops the other sith

Either a lie or blatant idiocy: It was in regards to longevity, not power.

ESB Vader
well what i stated is true (excluding the saber part), yes he might stop at mace due to his shatterpoint and a lie? want me to pull you the exact quotes? prehaps i should remind you of the time janus and the other debaters handed your ass to you

Lightsnake
Maybe I should remind you of the time I handed your ass to you.

and yes, I have the quote...funny how you ignore that it refers to longevity.

ESB Vader
you handed your ass to me? no, it was the other way around when you DEnied it, funny isnt it i proved to you plagueis had the power and you still denied it, denial, you coulddnt accept it and thought my ass got handed, think again. and i only assumed exars blurs were 6 blades because the way it was drawn, like i said it is a POSSIBILITY and idiots ignore posiblities, yes you could be right

your precious DE sourcebook was a statbook, a rpg book

Lightsnake
I wasn't aware idiots cling to perfectly ludicrous explanations.

And sourcebook story info is still canon, child. RPG stat info is gameplay and thus non-canon..

What was that, now? I'm being lectured by someone who doesn't understand the canon policy?

ESB Vader
apparantly i am aware of canon policy which i have seen you ignored some of them, how? like page 330 of RODV, and ask yourself does having all the techniques mean sh!t when you hardly use them.

Lightsnake
Oh, for the love of....
1. Vader's thoughts don't overwrite George Lucas's words.
2. Gee, suddenly he needs an opportunity to showcase absolutely everything? Odd..

ESB Vader
lol
1.GL disregards the EU and rodv is in the EU see you denied it again, vaders thoughts = page 319, writers thoughts page 330 it could only be the writers thoughts and thus still the 80% remained

2. aparrantly palpatine still favours lightning and has never show case any of his ability, god i would like to see spear of midnight black

Lightsnake
1. It doesn't matter. EU has to conform to G-canon, not the other way around. Sorry, but even if those weren't Vader's thoughts-which they were- they're contradicted by Lucas's own words,a higher level of canon.

End of story, k.

2. He ever fight an opponent who he would use it against?

ESB Vader
1. apparantly i agreed to that, it is possible that "there would be a day" didnt come because vader died and also it contradicts with the 80% thing

2. yes in EE he could have used the force storm to wipe out the rebels rather than the faulty galaxy gun and should have atleast tried it on the other jedis or luke even if he knew how to defend it.point is, he didnt demonstrate thise abilities, and even the force drain, it wasnt instant, and he drained his adepts, not the whole planet

ESB Vader
sry for double post, maybe he stops at mace due to mace vaapad and shatterpoint, since this is no force powers = he has no chance to win

and lightsnake ill pull the exact quote of plagueis powers
"According to Star Wars: The New Essential Chronology, Darth Plagueis indeed knew how to create life, and sought to create a replacement for his apprentice"

see the word new essential chronology thats the NEC, got you owned again

Lightsnake
He could've used Force Storm? You mean despite the fact that even getting angry was damaging the clone to say NOTHING of using his force powers....which, y'know, would be committing suicide.

Oh, and he drained the inhabitants of Byss, not his acoyltes. Try again, please.

ESB Vader
ok forgot his clone was weak...

Emperor Palpatine fed off the inhabitants of his retreat world of Byss collectively with his Dark Side Adepts, although those unfortunate souls were drained slowly, over a long period of time, rather than consuming the whole world at once

yes found the quote, sorry i misread it, but it proves its not an instan kill

Darth Sexy
For the millionth time, you are an idiot ESB.

Lightsnake
It's not an instant kill because he didn't want it to be. Nihilus fed off his crew, remember?

ESB Vader
for a 10000 billionth time, you are a parrot darth sexy, stfu, i didnt ask for your opinion, at least LS answers with facts, not bull shit like you, and i will remind you again, "dont waste your time"

and ls prove that sidious was not the instantkill simply because he didnt want it to be, then does it mean malak didnt want it to be a insta kill as well? thus with revan?thus with jaden korr? so many people use drain, other than kreia nihilus or exar kun, none have taken it to full heights.
palpatine idk used it for what reason but if it was instant, he would "toy" around with drain

Darth Sexy
ESB, I think you should stop embarassing yourself. You're wasting valuable text..

ESB Vader
thats too bad, what are you going to do about it? you should stop humiliating yourself then, you just pop up in between out of nowhere and start calling me names?

zephiel7
thats too bad, what are you going to do about it? you should stop humiliating yourself then, you just pop up in between out of nowhere and start calling me names?

self pwnage

ESB Vader
Originally posted by zephiel7
self pwnage

w/e seems you didnt read it, poping up of nowhere and throwing insults for no reason makes one ignorant yet alone some one to back that one person up

Kaos sebaceous
wanna stop fighting like little girls??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.