Master Cheif Vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExtraMision5555
because thiers so many Master cheif threads right now
i thought ide do the fun theng and contribute

IM gets no "computer systems control" thing where he can make machiens do waht he wanst them to because honestly i have no idea if that would even work on MC

if anyone had that thought

who wins?

mc gets any equipment you desire (withinn his inventory, obviously)

Grimm22
I donno who wins this erm

I'll say IM takes the majority

Bol Gath
IM would kill him in about 20-40 seconds. If he gets sloppy it may take a whole minute.

ExtraMision5555
master iron would

DigiMark007
Too many freaking MC threads....he is primarily a game character guys. Let's not make me regret (and then change) my decision on him. erm

Superboy Prime
Don't hate on the Chief!

Besides Iron Man whoops him. People don't know who to match him with.

ExtraMision5555
ever since his new upgrade people dont know anymore

magneto1992
This master chief is the one in the Novel, which is different that the one in games, and that one is a compleat Novel/Graphic chief, is another set differ from game, he is not a game chr anymorel, he is novel. If were were to cancel every thing else that wasn't supposed here, anyone made out of kryptonite will not be allow here do to the fact that Kryptonite was made on Radio and not in comic, but we use it because it has apper in comics. So if you want to keep the kryiptonite agaisnt superman and other characters that weremade on other media you should keep Master CHief.

Brutacus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_%28video_game_series%29

So they have the same name???

Superboy Prime
Master Chief is not a name though :P

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Brutacus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_%28video_game_series%29

So they have the same name???

what?

Brutacus
A name a titel, what does it matter, I mean the guy in the game is also Master Chief, so what make's them so diffrent?

Iff I do a search for Master Chief I get the game Halo.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Too many freaking MC threads....he is primarily a game character guys. Let's not make me regret (and then change) my decision on him. erm

What's the big deal?

I mean, this is what the Comic Book versus forum is about, right, debating fights between characters? I don't see any harm in it...

Metalmanx
Iron Man is a bit too much for him. He wins the majority.

Grimm22
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Agreed yes

Cheif is now a Comic Character as well, but this is getting a bit ridiculous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.