here, do some reasearch on the little remaid..this is POTC relavent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sailorleo
look up the original synopsis to the little mermaid be Hans Christian Andersan, and you will find MAJOR similarities to AWE's TRAGIC ending

LovelyOne
Originally posted by sailorleo
look up the original synopsis to the little mermaid be Hans Christian Andersan, and you will find MAJOR similarities to AWE's TRAGIC ending

what is it? I cant find it

katelovespirate
in the little mermaid, at the end, the prince marries someone else, so the little mermaid becomes foam on the sea. however, because her intentions were noble, she is allowed to go up to heaven instead.

its depressing. i hope it has nothing to do with potc. lol.

shannstar79
THAT SOUNDS AWFULL, I hope so too kate that would be terrible

LovelyOne
so thatwould mean Liz goes up to heaven..whilst Will is with Tia?

HAHA

no..I did heard something new from the script involving Liz but I'm saying NADA on here..not causing a huge cafuffle again

I think the scene has been removed though

oh and ther is a LITTLE hope for the J/E shippers..kinda

katelovespirate
Originally posted by LovelyOne
so thatwould mean Liz goes up to heaven..whilst Will is with Tia?

HAHA

no..I did heard something new from the script involving Liz but I'm saying NADA on here..not causing a huge cafuffle again

I think the scene has been removed though

oh and ther is a LITTLE hope for the J/E shippers..kinda

PLEASE pm me!!!! i want to hear all the news. i will be quiet about it this time!!! hehehehe...

shannstar79
Oh lovley One no fair
i gotta know sad

sccch
*scoffs* Ridiculous. This is a Disney movie. I doubt that one of the main characters(liz) will die.

LovelyOne
PMd ya kate

willofthewisp
www.freewebs.com/willofthewisp1

This is my website which is a guide to fairytales and includes the original story in more detail. I think most all sea-setting stories have some parallels, basically there is so much that is unknown about the sea you can run into anything and at the end all that matters is if the right thing was done or not. POTC is definitely a modern fairytale.

LovelyOne
doubt Liz will be doing that though

sccch
Hey willofthewisp, is it ok if I add you to my friends list at Freewebs?

PirateDiva
that litle mermaid story was very depressing....

LovelyOne
dont worry they wont do that with a summer block buster

LovelyOne
well..they wont end HER character..

sailorleo
Originally posted by LovelyOne
PMd ya kate

pm me too!

willofthewisp
sccch, of course!

I doubt anything will happen to Liz. She is the heart of the story and the heroine. If this were a horror movie or just a drama, I would wonder about it, but this is an action-adventure. Her role is to be the tough girl in need of a man who will look at her as an equal and a partner. Enter Jack.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.