Classic Juggernaut versus ALL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Juggernaut fights each of the following fighters in a room that is completely unescapable. Who can he beat, stalemate, or lose to?

1. Superman
2. Thor
3. Gladiator
4. Silver Surfer
5. Hulk
6. Hunter/Prey Doomsday
7. Thanos
8. Galactus

Galan777
i dont see anyone under Galactus, Thanos, or possibly SS outright beating classic Juggs

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by masterbruce
Juggernaut fights each of the following fighters in a room that is completely unescapable. Who can he beat, stalemate, or lose to?

1. Superman
2. Thor
3. Gladiator
4. Silver Surfer
5. Hulk
6. Hunter/Prey Doomsday
7. Thanos
8. Galactus

He's going to be a pile of steaming bile messing witha team like this. Especially against, Thor, Doomsday, Silver Surfer and Thanos. Big G would crush him .

juggernaut66666
4 ss bitches juggernaut

outarddwarf
Galactus beats him definetly. Thanos and silver surfer i dunno?

Soljer
laughing

Why is Hulk above the Surfer?

Regardless - the Surfer destroys the Juggernaut.

boriquaking55
I think Thor can give Juggernaut trouble, and I say that because I always felt their previous fight where Thor just tried to overpower him and got owned, Thor was just fighting stupid. If Thor wanted to and fought smart - he'd embarrass Cain by making him look dumb and slow. There's always BFR too. Classic Cain gets outsmarted at 2.

Oh, and why is Hulk above Surfer?

boriquaking55
Originally posted by masterbruce
1. Hulk
2. Gladiator
3. Superman
4. Thor
5. Silver Surfer
6. Hunter/Prey Doomsday (without plot device infinite lives)
7. Thanos
8. Galactus

Btw, fixed big grin

Darth Vegas
Galactus.

breeze85
1. is a stalemate if Superman decides so. Of course Juggernaut wins if the room is like 3x3x3 meters. Otherwise he can't even sense who is hitting him around the room so fast.

Tshern
Originally posted by boriquaking55
I think Thor can give Juggernaut trouble, and I say that because I always felt their previous fight where Thor just tried to overpower him and got owned, Thor was just fighting stupid. If Thor wanted to and fought smart - he'd embarrass Cain by making him look dumb and slow. There's always BFR too. Classic Cain gets outsmarted at 2.

Oh, and why is Hulk above Surfer?

Or utterly outpowered. Possibly not in terms of physical strength, but draining away the magic is ***** to the Juggernaut.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Tshern
Or utterly outpowered. Possibly not in terms of physical strength, but draining away the magic is ***** to the Juggernaut.

Not sure what you're trying to say - but Thor needs to get more respect - he owns majority over Surfer in all their on-panel battles and yet it's come to the point where Gladiator and Hulk are getting more respect than him sad

pathetic

Tshern
Not sure what you're trying to say - but Thor needs to get more respect - he owns majority over Surfer in all their on-panel battles and yet it's come to the point where Gladiator and Hulk are getting more respect than him sad

pathetic
I mean Thor can take out Juggernaut's magic and without it, he's just Cain Marko.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Tshern
I mean Thor can take out Juggernaut's magic and without it, he's just Cain Marko.

He hasn't done it yet. Everytime they've faced Juggernaut stomps his ass. erm

I wanna say Juggy makes it to Galactus, but I feel that Surfer has the necessary powers to take Juggy down.

Dinalfos
He loses at Thor. A non-jobbing Thor could easily deal with him. Also, I don't know why Gladiator and Hulk are above Thor blink

Gladiator would lose to Juggernaut, due to exhaustion.

batdude123
Juggs loses to Superman. T-Vo anyone? shifty

boriquaking55
Originally posted by batdude123
Juggs loses to Superman. T-Vo anyone? shifty

with all due respect, you probably think Supes could take Thanos and get to Galactus in this same gauntlet, so why should anyone consider your opinion valid? big grin

O wait, T-vo confused

batdude123
with all due respect, you probably think Supes could take Thanos and get to Galactus in this same gauntlet, so why should anyone consider your opinion valid? big grin

O wait, T-vo confused

Because I'm the goddamn BATMAN!!! no expression

Grimm22
1. Superman - Juggs wins

2. Thor - Juggs wins

3. Gladiator - Juggs wins

4. Silver Surfer - Surfer Wins

5. Hulk - Juggs wins

6. Hunter/Prey Doomsday - Doomsday Wins

7. Thanos - Thanos 10/10 no expression

8. Galactus - Galactus wins Infinite/10

Grimm22
Originally posted by Metalmanx

I wanna say Juggy makes it to Galactus, but I feel that Surfer has the necessary powers to take Juggy down.

Thanos 10/10 no expression

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
1. Superman - Juggs wins

2. Thor - Juggs wins

5. Hulk - Juggs wins

No

Grimm22
No

Why no? confused

Validus

O wait, T-vo confused
Batdude just got pwnt.

bigbran
Juggs loses to Superman. T-Vo anyone? shifty I was going to say that too, but doesn't he not have that anymore.

Surfer, Thanos, and Supes all have phsycic powers.

Galactus wouldn't even need them to own his ass.

bigbran
I also don't really see Surfer getting hurt by Juggs.

Dinalfos
Superman wins by T-VO and butt spankin', Hulk stalemates him(well, certain versions would), Doomsday stalemates him(while always having the upperhand) Glads stalemates him for a long, long time(while always having the upperhand as well), Thor defeats him soundly, Surfer defeats him even soundlier(I'm making up words now), Thanos stalemates him, Galactus defeats him the soundliest of all.

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Batdude just got pwnt.

You wish, cockmaster. cool

bigbran
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Thanos stalemates him, Ummm, no!

First tell me how Juggs would hurt him, them tell me, how Thanos's mind powers aren't going to affect him.

Plus, you also have Hulk stalemating him in the same post. Please tell me how Thanos won't do any better than Hulk.

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
I was going to say that too, but doesn't he not have that anymore.

Surfer, Thanos, and Supes all have phsycic powers.

Galactus wouldn't even need them to own his ass.

Yes, he does have it. It was never retconned in a COMIC. Busiek said he was done writing about it, however he said other writers could take interest in the idea.... So it still stands. evil face

Dinalfos
Originally posted by bigbran
Ummm, no!

First tell me how Juggs would hurt him, them tell me, how Thanos's mind powers aren't going to affect him.

Plus, you also have Hulk stalemating him in the same post. Please tell me how Thanos won't do any better than Hulk.

I was wrong about Thanos, my bad.

Accel
Originally posted by Metalmanx

He showed he could negate Cain's connection in their second bout. In their first fight, Thor obviously didn't realize this was the course of action to take and he apparently forgot about it in their third fight.

boriquaking55
No

Thanos is too intelligent (aside from his power) to ever lose to that dumbass Cain.

Grim is right, Thanos 10/10

Accel
Does Thanos even have telepathy under his own power?

Grimm22
Who cares?

Juggs got owned by Nimrod no expression

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Accel
Does Thanos even have telepathy under his own power?

Yes - he even has astral feats (ala defeating Nate Grey in the astral plane)

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
He's going to be a pile of steaming bile messing witha team like this. Especially against, Thor

Juggernaut made Thor his ho once without any effort.

batdude123
Thanos is too intelligent (aside from his power) to ever lose to that dumbass Cain.

Grim is right, Thanos 10/10

Duh. I wasn't talking about that, n00b.

darthgoober
Wouldn't Juggs helmet protect him from T-Vo?

Soljer
Originally posted by darthgoober
Wouldn't Juggs helmet protect him from T-Vo?

But it won't protect him from getting it speedblitzed off, THEN T-Vo'd.

Ultraman Baltan
What's T-Vo?

Soljer
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
What's T-Vo?

Torqasm Vo. Or something like that.

More like Fanborgasm vo.

Bad joke. Oh well.

It's Superman's telepathy.

boriquaking55
Duh. I wasn't talking about that, n00b.

LOL calling me a n00b - that's rich man smile

Hell I bet you don't even know where that term originated

batdude123
LOL calling me a n00b - that's rich man smile

Hell I bet you don't even know where that term originated

Rich? I'll tell you what's rich. Vaudeville. But you don't even see played any more. Play me off, Sam. *plays vaudeville song and dances off* ermm

boriquaking55
Rich? I'll tell you what's rich. Vaudeville. But you don't even see played any more. Play me off, Sam. *plays vaudeville song and dances off* ermm

laughing laughing laughing good one

Horrificus
1. Hulk
No way out, and only one can win, Juggs eventually take it.

2. Gladiator
This Panty-Boy goes down.

3. Superman
Juggernaut kills him.

4. Thor
Now, I will give Juggs the pass on this, and say he wins. But, in the past, Thor has negated Juggs magic. He has isolated him in a magical vortex of his own. But, Thor doesn't always do the smart thing.

5. Silver Surfer
SS can draw from a power source equal to, or surpassing the energies of Cyttorak. I think SS could take him.

6. Hunter/Prey Doomsday (without plot device infinite lives)
Come on! That's just silly. Bye, DD.

7. Thanos
I think he can beat Thanos, or stalemate him in a flat out fight. Depending on how much power he, somehow gets from his Cyttorak source. If we are talking about peak potential, such as 8th day or Trion, he can beat Thanos. But, Thanos is... well, Thanos. And, he will probably find a way to negate or shield Juggs from his magic source. Then Thanos wins.

8. Galactus
Galactus wins. He is normally filled with the same amount as, or more potential energy than Cyttorak, himself is.

As far as the whole "psychic thing" goes, has anybody ever been able to psychically breach his helmet?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22
1. Superman - Juggs wins

2. Thor - Juggs wins

5. Hulk - Juggs wins

What's Doomsday gonna do to defeat Juggernaut? confused

King KAM
Why is Supes always being dissed, If thor can stop supes and supes NAILED thor with 1 punch, than supes can beat jugs.

bigbran
Originally posted by King KAM
Why is Supes always being dissed, If thor can stop supes and supes NAILED thor with 1 punch, than supes can beat jugs. Wha.....

A, B, C it's easy as 1, 2, 3.

darthgoober
Originally posted by King KAM
Why is Supes always being dissed, If thor can stop supes and supes NAILED thor with 1 punch, than supes can beat jugs.
It took more than 1 punch. And if we follow that logic, Thor took out Doomsday with one shot, so....

great_dane
of all these people, the only person he might have a chance against is the hulk. since he has beaten him in the past

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.