Current Hercules vs. He-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
These two are known to have immense strength and will not stop until the other man is down. Who wins?

Soljer
Heman.

Hercules has immense strength and durability.

He-man has infinite measures of each.

Not lame-Hulk "unlimited" either. Truly infinite.

olympian
Im a big fan of He-Man as well, but really.

When has he been shown to have "trully infinite" measure? What examples are of it?

I dont recall that part from the appearances ive read.

snoopdogg
I would have to go with He-Man here also.

Accel
Originally posted by Soljer
Heman.

Hercules has immense strength and durability.

He-man has infinite measures of each.

Not lame-Hulk "unlimited" either. Truly infinite.
Doesn't he draw his strength from Grey Skull to become strong enough to do nay thing?

If that's the case, he also possesses "lame-Hulk" unlimited strength.

juggernaut66666
He-Man sucks!!!
But he wins.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Accel
Doesn't he draw his strength from Grey Skull to become strong enough to do nay thing?

If that's the case, he also possesses "lame-Hulk" unlimited strength. but hulk has to get madder, He-man just does whatever he wants...

snoopdogg
He-Man went toe to toe with Pre-Crisis Superman for awhile before being overpowered. I don't see Herc. doing that.

Accel

DigiMark007
Nah, Hulk's is based on his anger, which is indeed limited. It's a high limit, to be sure, but not infinite.

He-Man has thrown a meteor the size of a small moon into orbit, and once lifted about half a city block into the air to get to some people. Those are the best showings I know of, besides the stalemate with Pre-Crisis Supes.

darthgoober
Didn't he once throw a mountain some distance? I think I remember something about that, but I'm not sure.

snoopdogg
Actually Superman knocked He-man a good one but didn't follow that up cause he went on to Castle Grey Skull.

But going toe to toe with PC Supes is a high end feat regardless.

olympian

If that's the case, he also possesses "lame-Hulk" unlimited strength.
But what examples do we have where he pulled that one up? I dont recall him doing it even in the ep where he moved Eternias Moon. Or did he?

It's still basically the same concept. Each one can increase strength without limit, therefore having unlimited strength.

We dont have examples of Hulk doing the "unlimited" strength either. That would mean he can get stronger than any being, and we know how a stretch that one is.

Originally posted by snoopdogg
He-Man went toe to toe with Pre-Crisis Superman for awhile before being overpowered. I don't see Herc. doing that.

Pre Crisis Heracles was in Superman`s ballpark as well.

Now, since its current Marvel Hercules in discussion here, and using that version of He-Man, he sure wins.

Theres a difference the way i see, between being as strong as the story requires (Heracles, Superman, Hulk, He-man) and actually being limitess.

"Limitess" its an overrated concept.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.