Where're the peeps who still like me? Lets talk about what we know (SPOILERS!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LovelyOne
This thread is for the people who wanted to know the ending read it and DIDNT blame me for not liking what they hear.

the thread said SPOILERS on it..I'm sure people can READ..and I'm sure people can stop themselves from clicking on a thread..

Its not my fault you didnt like the spoiler so dont even attempt to try and make me feel bad for it..its not my fault. Its your fault for reading it if you were worried about not liking the ending

anyway this is a thread for us to talk about it..well the people who are still my friends anyway..I dont know about lots of other people but some of you are..so thanks for not turning on me smile

anyway

SPOILER WARNING <<hope that was big enough laughing out loud

sailorleo
*waits for spoilers*

LovelyOne
no this is just where wa can chat about the ending I found out in peace without people telling me off for talking about it

D_Shiznitdog
I don't think it will happen.

LovelyOne
you dont have to believe me but I know its real..and I cant say how cuz she will get into trouble if I say

Its obvious from what Tia says to Will anyway and he's said he's not returning for PotC 4

sailorleo
yeah i know, just like in the O.C when marissa's contract ended they killed her off

LovelyOne
no. Orlando Bloom has said he's not returning for pirates 4 in Empire magazine..

and they never got rid of merissa did they?

sailorleo
yes they killed her and before they did it was announced that her contract was up so we knew they were gonna kill her

LovelyOne
OMG^^ never knew that

also to the peeps I PMd I still wouldnt discuss the new thing, here on the forum just in case ya know lol

sailorleo
i wanna know! pm me!

LovelyOne
Ok Its to do with where Elizabeth ends in the script she has laughing out loud
---------------------------------

also D_Shiznitdog. the ending about will stabbing the heart is obvious especially when you watch the scne with Tia and him..she says "a touch of destiny" again as soon as he asks about finding the dutchman..he's totally going to be the next captain..

and IMO its not going to be Liz who jumps in after him..how will that be able to lift the curse?..gonna be Tia..and Naomi Harris made it so obvious when she said she thought she was coming back for No4 after her dramatic departure..later on she said no she's not....

because they are ending her character and Will's IMO

Here's the scene anyway:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPzzSfWBq2E

T.Maria
hmmm...so theres a new thing....lovelyone i just want to know one thing.... is it good or bad ???? big grin

LovelyOne
well..I dont know..it depends on who's it is..thats all I'll say laughing out loud..and there is a hint that this scene has been removed.

Also I can say that there is a lot of tension between Jack/Liz in movie 3 but no kissing..teasing us again??..keeping the window open?

Chiki Mina
well i dont hate u i dont hate no one. i just hate the guys who makes up stuff from potc. their are so many versions and so many crap about the movie that they make up.

not that i dont trust lovelyone, we just cant confirm 100% even if things are obvious. though i have a feeling that will yes he will die tia will rescue yada yada. but it will finaly be confirmed in may.

sailorleo
what about the norrington? *gets nervous*

T.Maria
Originally posted by LovelyOne
well..I dont know..it depends on who's it is..thats all I'll say laughing out loud

Also I can say thatthere is a lot of tension between Jack/Liz in movie 3 but no kissing..teasing us again??..keeping the window open?

well aslong as there is that sexual tension in the air and the audience AND both characters are aware of their attraction, then im a happy bunny big grin

and if the 4th one comes along then woooooopie!!!!big grin

hang on...would you say good tension or bad tension? lol

and also...is itinteresting for j/e in a slight possible way??? smokin'

Chiki Mina
i think this tension is good. its teasing in a pleassureble way for both of these characters and the audience.

sccch
Originally posted by sailorleo
what about the norrington? *gets nervous*

*gulp* Well,I read on the trailer script that the krakens tentacles wrap around Norrington's ship...

LovelyOne
i think its sexual tension..because she said tension just no kissing so it must be little hints and close moments but no kissing.

T&T usually only do that with 2 characters in a story if by the end of it they are together in some way...they did that with DMC and CotBP(will/Liz)

katelovespirate
okay, LovelyOne, i really hope that original ending you pmed me about HAS been REMOVED. i hate it when they do that. its so irritating. ya know what i mean?! wink lol... its so exactly like the ending of pearl harbor. i think they would say it was will's, and that would be super annoying too.

i really hope that has been scrapped.

but as far as the rest--- tension but no kisses---- another kiss would hardly be the most tense thing they could do. being subtle is more fun sometimes, ya know? i cant wait to see that tension. its going to be amazing.

and i thought the kraken was dead?! but then there is talk of it being back? im confused... lol.

i like this thread. smile

LovelyOne
Originally posted by sccch
*gulp* Well,I read on the trailer script that the krakens tentacles wrap around Norrington's ship...

promise not to scold me?

apparently after the draft script was leaked Ted Said that Norrington doesn't die as simple as that..

so I'm guessing they kill him off but in a decent way instead of murder from bootstrap

sccch
What gave you the idea the kraken is dead?

LovelyOne
the Kraken Killers were supposed to have killed it..

its in that draft script that Ted confirmed so I'm guessing its a 50/50 chance that it is dead. laughing out loud

T.Maria
i think its sexual tension..because she said tension just no kissing so it must be little hints and close moments but no kissing.

ah..i love those moments big grin
they're better than kissing IMO because they show your TRUE feelings...

LovelyOne i dont blame you for not wanting to post ur spoilers!
Its not your fault people can't blame themselves for looking...but i for one thankyou because now there is new speculation to talk about!

Some people may not like it...but at the end of the day whether they are 100% proof or not, this movie will not always go the way people want it to smile

Am i dissappointed at all?
Nopebig grin because to me this leads us all nicely into a fourth film WITHOUT will and therefore elizabeth has no excuse big grin

(if there is a fourth and if indeed elizabeth is in it...but if they did a fourth i doubt they wouldn't want to add the other half of a sizzling relationship....thats like having bread with no butter...wheres the fun in that?! confused )

sccch
promise not to scold me?

apparently after the draft script was leaked Ted Said that Norrington doesn't die as simple as that..

so I'm guessing they kill him off but in a decent way instead of murder from bootstrap

SIMPLE!!! I don't think I could watch him die...cry

There's not to many ways they could kill him is there?

Chiki Mina
ok now again, for the ppl who dont want spoilers cover yer wittle eyes and go away.
im gonna pput this in capital letters

SPOILER THREAD IF UR WITTLE VIRGIN EYES CANT TAKE IT BUZZ OFF. AND DONT MAKE THREADS TEELING US TO SHUT THE **** UP AND CALLING NAMES. YE BE WARNED!!

LovelyOne
Its his fault Liz'z dad is dead he helped arrange his murder or something..IMO he might jump in and save her & die in the process..will be his redemption hopefully.

I agree I like his character sad

sailorleo
*sniffs* poor norrie....let's hope he gets the death by sex....

shannstar79
any word on what happens with Beckett LovleyOne?

sccch
yucky I don't care what happens to him...as long as he doesn't win.

Chiki Mina
buckethead for sure is gonna get killed but by who?? hopefully jack.

to tell u the truth i hope liz could kill him bc bucket head killed liz father.

i think...

shannstar79
That would be cool for liz to kill Beckett I agree

PIRATES=SEX
OK kiddies i made a another new vid its i will and liz shipper although im for jack and liz but i dont have to clips to make a jack/liz lol so i figured i love makeing vid so much a may as well.....its nearly done also check out my most recent vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsRnpeQXuto

LovelyOne
nop sad no clue lol

T.Maria..T&T only ever add little hints like that with 2 characters if they plan to have them hook up in one way or another..they love to tease possible relationships and they usually do show you them ending up together in one way or another..MO they may close it on yet ANOTHER teaser with Jack/LIz

or it may be the ending I told a few peeps about with Liz but apparently they have taken that out now..and with all the teasing of J/E thats apparently in AWE then I'm guessing they were suggesting its a Jack/Liz thing by the end of it maybe..

but now they might be taking it over to 4 instead..

(bet that made no sense..cuz I'm not saying that possible spoiler on here lol)

Chiki..thanks hunni xx

LovelyOne
Originally posted by shannstar79
That would be cool for liz to kill Beckett I agree

I think thats been set up for her to do it, just like its been set up for Will to sta the heart..I'm wondering if she will save Jack from him..because WIll is apparently working alongide Beckett DJ for some of the movie..

sccch
Will...vampire

LovelyOne
LOL^^^

it doesnt mean he's gonna be evil..Davy Jones was just a bitter *******

well I can see Will almost becoming like that but he wont

shannstar79
yes i bet thast whats happening they are setting her up to save Jack in the moviesmile Brilliance! big grin

Chiki Mina
in the first movie it teased us to "what if" jack/liz had a relationship. They left us with that thought.

and now that thought came to life in DMC. THey kept with the teasing, and had a conflict.

now for AWE the teasing will surely continue, its a battle of who will surrender! Alot of sexual tension that u think it will lead to a kiss again.
Its a battle of seduction lol

oh and ur welcome lovelyone!! i was just dumb for 5 min remember why u are thanking me lol. UR WELCOME big grin

sccch
LOL^^^

it doesnt mean he's gonna be evil..Davy Jones was just a bitter *******

well I can see Will almost becoming like that but he wont

Oh no,the vampire is me....not Will.

T.Maria
nop sad no clue lol

T.Maria..T&T only ever add little hints like that with 2 characters if they plan to have them hook up in one way or another..they love to tease possible relationships and they usually do show you them ending up together in one way or another..MO they may close it on yet ANOTHER teaser with Jack/LIz

or it may be the ending I told a few peeps about with Liz but apparently they have taken that out now..and with all the teasing of J/E thats apparently in AWE then I'm guessing they were suggesting its a Jack/Liz thing by the end of it maybe..

but now they might be taking it over to 4 instead..

(bet that made no sense..cuz I'm not saying that possible spoiler on here lol)

Chiki..thanks hunni xx

exactly!big grin completely agree!big grin

I wasn't sure of a 4th one initially...but now im quite warming to the idea....full of that chemistry we love about jack/liz...and if theres some in AWE then even better!! big grin

can i ask, LovelyOne?
You dont have to answer, but the person who has the inside info?...do they have one of the 'scripts' or something along those lines? ...or maybe along those lines?

like i said, you dont have to answer if it is in the best interests of your source and i completely understand...i jst find it fascinating that people have sources smile

my best friends aunty is one of the makeup artists on the set...thats all there is for me laughing

Hambah
LovelyOne, what did you say that turned people against you?

sccch
Originally posted by Hambah
LovelyOne, what did you say that turned people against you?

That all that we learned to believe and love...was a fake...down

Chiki Mina
about the script. they are blaming her..its not her fault though. ppl have the right to believe or not believe. they cant shut us up. iif they dont want to know spoilers then i think they should shut up and walk away.

T.Maria
ive got that george michael song in my head...

'i've gotta have faith-ah faith-ah faith-Ah!'

big grin

thats how im feeling at the moment...for some reason some people seem down about stuff? I'm all good and up there in the shipper clouds big grin

And sailorleo: I too am hoping for some norrie death-by-sex...

But who will kill him??? wink

hehe!

sailorleo
me!

Chiki Mina
death by sex??im even afraid to ask lol

u mean to die while having sex?

sccch
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
about the script. they are blaming her..its not her fault though. ppl have the right to believe or not believe. they cant shut us up. iif they dont want to know spoilers then i think they should shut up and walk away.

You can stop bashing us who believe Jack and Lizz belong together and doesn't beileve everything they see or hear!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp5M_BG6g0E

sccch
Originally posted by sailorleo
me!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

LovelyOne
You can stop bashing us who believe Jack and Lizz belong together and doesn't beileve everything they see or hear!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp5M_BG6g0E

i STILL believe they belong together..I was getting annoyed with the script but I still think there is a chance for them to be together from all I've heard/read

T.Maria
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
death by sex??im even afraid to ask lol

u mean to die while having sex?

exactly! big grin

its a rp i added on DMC Bloopers before i started the 'wedding after-party' rp ...

sailorleo seemed happy enough lmao big grin

I dont think anyone really means to bash anyone else...conflicts arise with difference of opinion...

if people have spoiled themselves by reading spoilers and then decided they dont like it then theres nothing anyone can really do...

spoilers are spoilers for a reason...they are there to spoil us and send us crazy for 7 months until the movie comes out....
just wait until we get closer to the movie people...we'll all be nervous wrecks by the time we see it rolling on floor laughing

sccch
i STILL believe they belong together..I was getting annoyed with the script but I still think there is a chance for them to be together from all I've heard/read

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omIldpRntU4

PIRATES=SEX
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNzV5o6zpko CRAPPY QUALITY GOOD SONG GOOD LYRICS

sccch
Ok,lets take all these vids to my Official PotC Fan-Video thread! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f69/t424582.html

Chiki Mina
wow...half of this thread make videos lol.

LovelyOne
lol.."cant we all just get along.?".

T.Maria I'll PM the answer

Mistypirate
big grin confused

PirateDiva
But who is blaming u Lovelyone? I dont think anyone is! I think ppl are pissed at the ending or what they've heard, but not pissed at u!!!

LovelyOne
They are annoyed because I spoke about it its their fault they read it in the first place they didnt have to read the thread when it says spoilers..they have the muscle control i hope to stop themselves from clicking on the thread too laughing out loud

Originally posted by katelovespirate
okay, LovelyOne, i really hope that original ending you pmed me about HAS been REMOVED. i hate it when they do that. its so irritating. ya know what i mean?! wink lol... its so exactly like the ending of pearl harbor. i think they would say it was will's, and that would be super annoying too.

i really hope that has been scrapped.

but as far as the rest--- tension but no kisses---- another kiss would hardly be the most tense thing they could do. being subtle is more fun sometimes, ya know? i cant wait to see that tension. its going to be amazing.

and i thought the kraken was dead?! but then there is talk of it being back? im confused... lol.

i like this thread. smile

yeah me too..but it might be a Jack/Liz thing if you catch my drift maybe that was before they decided on a 4th..I mean would they add a scene like that into AWE between Will/Liz?. I doubt it..they wouldnt even hint it IMO

Its suppsed t be after the main story has ended..so maybe its after she's been off with our dear old Jack lol

sccch
..they have the muscle control i hope to stop themselves from clicking on the thread too laughing out loud

I clicked on here didn't I. evil face

katelovespirate
but at the time they had that ending, were liz and will still having a quickie wedding? lol... ya know what i mean?

and they have said if they make a 4, it will be 2 or 3 years away, because the entire crew has to work on jerry's national treasure 2. so they cant make it for at least 2 years.

yeah i think there is always hope for jack/liz!!! lol... if they put in a scene for them if ya know what i mean, i would be so happy..... oh my....

LovelyOne
Mariah Carey's song would be for a good fan vid if Jack concoled her after Will's "death"..Jack deserves the woman for gods sake and IMO its clear that Liz feels safest when she's with him. I see that as the key to their relationship working..its the driving force of Jack/Liz.:

Lying beside you here in the dark
Feeling your heart beat with mine
Softly you whisper
You're so sincere
How could our love be so blind

We sailed on together(dmc)
We drifted apart(AWE)
And here you are by my side

So now I come to you with open arms
Nothing to hide
Believe what I say
So here I am with open arms
Hoping you'll see what your love means to me
Open arms

Living without you
Living alone
This empty house seems so cold
Wanting to hold you
Wanting you near
How much I wanted you home

But now that you've come back
Turned night into day
I need you to stay

So now I come to you with open arms
Nothing to hide
Believe what I say
So here I am with open arms
Hoping you'll see what your love means to me
Open arms

LovelyOne
but at the time they had that ending, were liz and will still having a quickie wedding? lol... ya know what i mean?

and they have said if they make a 4, it will be 2 or 3 years away, because the entire crew has to work on jerry's national treasure 2. so they cant make it for at least 2 years.

yeah i think there is always hope for jack/liz!!! lol... if they put in a scene for them if ya know what i mean, i would be so happy..... oh my....

Its all part of the same script..she said she wouldnt you know before hher wedding..and they only marry right at the end when Will stabs the heart..so I'm guessing the'll make no whoopee in the movie itself

I doubt she would do it afterward because of Will being immortal and all lol.

Swann&Sparrow
I JUST went to KTTC and made a forum. It was obviously for Jack/Liz, I posted your theories and some stuff about why Elizabeth should be with Jack, and that I think KTTC is corupt and they DELETED MY THREAD!

THE FRIGGING DELETED IT, THEY DIDN'T EVEN SAY WHY! I CAN'T BELIVE IT, I WANNA KILL THEM, ESPECIALLY ALL THOSE WHINY LITTLE CHILDREN THAT LOVE ORLANDO/WILLIAM. I SERIOUSLY WANNA OVERTHROW THEIR WEBSITE, IT'S WAY TO BIASED.

THEY'RE PROBABLY GOING TO DELET MY ACOUNT TOO, BUT I WANNA SPREAD ALL THE WONDERFUL JACK/LIZ AROUND.

I WISH WE HAD OUR OWN REHAB SITE, TO HELP THE SAD SAD SAD WILL/LIZ FANS. LET THEM SEE THE TRUTH BEHIND EVERYTHING.

katelovespirate
i was having a chat with a friend earlier, who isn't hugely into POTC, and I asked him what he thought about it all...

and he said, "ya know, normally i would say it HAS to be an Elizabeth and Will ending, because thats disney, hell, thats just the basic laws of onscreen relationships. But I am rooting for Jack. I think secretely everyone is. Cause Jack is more like me than Will.. Jack makes mistakes, he's human, he's the antihero. And I want to know that you dont have to be this perfect hero to win the girl. I want Jack to win this time. I want him to get whatever he wants, just cause he's a legend. He's captain jack."

could not agree more...

and i LOVE that song, btw!!!!

katelovespirate
Its all part of the same script..she said she wouldnt you know before hher wedding..and they only marry right at the end when Will stabs the heart..so I'm guessing the'll make no whoopee in the movie itself

I doubt she would do it afterward because of Will being immortal and all lol.

lol i love the code lingo. hehehe. but what would be the point of even having a wedding without whoopie? lol.

sccch
Originally posted by Swann&Sparrow

I WISH WE HAD OUR OWN REHAB SITE, TO HELP THE SAD SAD SAD WILL/LIZ FANS. LET THEM SEE THE TRUTH BEHIND EVERYTHING.

*gets dangerous look in eyes* I think we SHOULD make our own Jack/Liz site

LovelyOne
I JUST went to KTTC and made a forum. It was obviously for Jack/Liz, I posted your theories and some stuff about why Elizabeth should be with Jack, and that I think KTTC is corupt and they DELETED MY THREAD!

THE FRIGGING DELETED IT, THEY DIDN'T EVEN SAY WHY! I CAN'T BELIVE IT, I WANNA KILL THEM, ESPECIALLY ALL THOSE WHINY LITTLE CHILDREN THAT LOVE ORLANDO/WILLIAM. I SERIOUSLY WANNA OVERTHROW THEIR WEBSITE, IT'S WAY TO BIASED.

THEY'RE PROBABLY GOING TO DELET MY ACOUNT TOO, BUT I WANNA SPREAD ALL THE WONDERFUL JACK/LIZ AROUND.

what did you actually post there?

If its this stuff we know about the ending then thats why they deleted it probably..they also know alot of insiders...I think..its the official site

Swann&Sparrow
We really should, but it's alot of work. Then again, that's keep us busy till DMC comes out on DVD and AWE comes out in theatres. It would be great, but I don't know a thing about computer stuff like creating website. Either that or I'm way to lazy to do it alone.

LovelyOne
lol i love the code lingo. hehehe. but what would be the point of even having a wedding without whoopie? lol.

she'll have it with Jack later on lol..and the result is William Jr

sccch
We really should, but it's alot of work. Then again, that's keep us busy till DMC comes out on DVD and AWE comes out in theatres. It would be great, but I don't know a thing about computer stuff like creating website. Either that or I'm way to lazy to do it alone.

I created a website. I'll see what I can do.

LovelyOne
i was having a chat with a friend earlier, who isn't hugely into POTC, and I asked him what he thought about it all...

and he said, "ya know, normally i would say it HAS to be an Elizabeth and Will ending, because thats disney, hell, thats just the basic laws of onscreen relationships. But I am rooting for Jack. I think secretely everyone is. Cause Jack is more like me than Will.. Jack makes mistakes, he's human, he's the antihero. And I want to know that you dont have to be this perfect hero to win the girl. I want Jack to win this time. I want him to get whatever he wants, just cause he's a legend. He's captain jack."

could not agree more...

TOTALLY agree..I think this is why this relationship has got to so many..I hope Disney have realised..or maybe it was their intent

katelovespirate
hahahaha. i dont mind the first part, but exnay on the will jr. no better way to completely screw up films than with jrs. hahaha. but liz and jack def need some whoopie.

PirateDiva
They deleted it cause they are in Denial.....LOL!!!

katelovespirate
hahahaha denial. its a scary place. lol.

T.Maria

could not agree more...

I love it! big grin

this is so right...jack is the audiences' hero!

Ive said it time and time again that the jack/liz romance is the AUDIENCES romance...not the one the writers handed us on a plate (will/liz)

Jack/liz was the one everyone watched because they played off eachother....they wound eachother up...and most importantly they understood eachother.

that is what the audience see and that is the relationship they saw build between the two...and its not your run of the mill;

boy meets girl

boy falls inlove with girl

girl falls inlove with bot

they live happily ever after...

like liz/will kinda did...

its tough, its 'wrong' which makes it so right...but most of all its THERE....

i defy anyone to tell me that there isnt something THERE...

(unless your from the darling KTTC forum...in which case i hope you get eaten by giant monkeys and then thrown back up as congieled monkey vomit....smeggers stick out tongue )

Swann&Sparrow
what did you actually post there?

If its this stuff we know about the ending then thats why they deleted it probably..they also know alot of insiders...I think..its the official site

No, it's the theories you had made. Believe me, I made sure not to put spoliers so that they wouldn't delete the thread. But they did, that place is SERIOUSLY corupt, I can't even believe the thickheadedness of them all. They won't face facts.

I once believed that Elizabeth would be with William, that they'd have children and grow old together, but I realized something. Something big, Elizabeth wants to be FREE, she wants the sea, the endless sky and cloudy days, docking in the night, lanterns blown out by the howl of the wind.

Everything that the life of piracy offers, not a prim, dressed up life of a governer's daughter that's married a blacksmith. Not that lady that's hardly alive in a death corset, not a girl stuck with daydreams of pirates and adventure...she's already been there, why go back?

Jack is the lock that shelters her from priority and sense, the key that frees her from that life as well. Will offers only shackles, Jack offers nothing more that a bunk on a ship, yet that means more than anything in the world.

Jack and Elizabeth. They belong together.

sccch
What website is this that they are in denial?

PirateDiva
keeptothecode.com....i never go there cause i get stressed out...lol!!

sccch
Originally posted by PirateDiva
keeptothecode.com....i never go there cause i get stressed out...lol!!

*Evil smirk* I'm going to go ruffle a few of there feathers.

katelovespirate
ruffle them fast and get out quick, otherwise you might get lynched. anything you plan on saying, say the first time! big grin we support yoU!!

sccch
You know,there's already a Jack/Liz topic there....and it has 55 pages...what should I do?

LovelyOne
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2678/jlcw3.jpg

laughing out loud

please god cut out the whelp and get with the MAN

PirateDiva
LoL....RuFFlE TheM Hard And Pluck them out...lol!! Tell Them JACK/LIZ ROCK THEIR WORLDS!!! lol

PirateDiva

laughing out loud

Good F***ing IDEA....I say U PuT It In LiKe 10 tImES...JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR...LOL!!!

katelovespirate
that picture is flipping gorgeous. so pretty. wow....

willofthewisp
Just look at Piratediva's sig. They just look GREAT together! How can people not see that?

PirateDiva
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Just look at Piratediva's sig. They just look GREAT together! How can people not see that?

i KNOW RIGHT Will just looks abnormal and out of place....LIZ/JACK look hot together there down for their shit!! LOL!!

Mistypirate
I'll be happy if they implied a sex scene of course J/L(PG-13 TYPE). And the wedding thing, I think she is going to do it to save will. And that would make sense with the spoiler that said, Jack realizes that their (J/L)relationship wasn't meant to be. Because, what made him come to this conclusion, that their relationship wasn't meant to be? there has to be some really strong facts that made him realize this. I think Elizabeth is going to sacrifice her true feelings in order to save Will.

PIRATES=SEX
yeah@

willofthewisp
Liz feels a sense of responsibility towards Will. She saved him when they were children and she's very protective of him. I think she mistakes those feelings for love at first and is getting disillusioned with him.
In turn, Will feels a sense of responsibility towards Will to be her equal. He hates that he's of a lower class than her, so he tries to make up for it by being her protector. Like he said, he would gladly die for her.
But while these feelings make for a great friendship, which I do think Wil and Liz have, they aren't enough to be considered love.

LovelyOne
http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/1443/jl2du8.jpg

"The reason we included the "Why is the rum always gone?" line was not just as a callback to the first movie; it was intended to remind audiences of the specific circumstances that it referenced, and so act as a cue to what Jack had on his mind: the woman who he was first attracted to and then infuriated with (or: the woman who Jack never would have been infuriated with if he had not been attracted to).

So, the deal with compass: Jack simultaneously wanted Elizabeth and wanted to be as far from Elizabeth as possible. Whichever of those he wanted most would cause him to immediately want the other more ... so the compass would not settle, swinging between "Port Royal" and "antipode of Port Royal" (which is sort-of-but-not-quite Singapore, btw)." - Teddy boy himself

I just realised the candl is like the fire she caused with the rum lol..should have put that there damn

LovelyOne
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Liz feels a sense of responsibility towards Will. She saved him when they were children and she's very protective of him. I think she mistakes those feelings for love at first and is getting disillusioned with him.
In turn, Will feels a sense of responsibility towards Will to be her equal. He hates that he's of a lower class than her, so he tries to make up for it by being her protector. Like he said, he would gladly die for her.
But while these feelings make for a great friendship, which I do think Wil and Liz have, they aren't enough to be considered love.

I really do agree with you..IMO she treats him like a son.

Its like both characters are supposed to be learning that their love for eachother just isnt the right kind of love..I mean sure they can mature..and also learn that they are not really meant to be...If will stabs the heart then its obviously what he feels is most important..saving his dad mostly above everyone IMO

Josefina
I like this thread yes!; its true no one can blame you LovelyOne for reading spoilers that indicated they were spoilers... in my case I thank you for informing us of what you know about AWE, I really appreciate that you share what you know so that we can all develop more theories and valuable discussions... thanks so much! smile

And, you know? everyone is responsible of their acts. They just don't want to assume it; falling into the typical Sartrian irresponsibility of not assuming one's liberty of action. And, of course, accusing the other person of our own acts is the typical exit. So, LovelyOne, don't feel even guilty nor a bit bad 'cause they are blaming you, I support you as all the ones saying something on this thread! The ones who clicked and then read a topic with a giant-shiny "SPOILER!" sign as a tittle have to assume their actions no...

Well, back to business smile... respecting the lines of that song --
We sailed on together
We drifted apart
And here you are by my side
-- are so, so perfect! It really makes me smile and sigh "they belong together, who can be fooled?" big grin

Hahaha and that picture of Jack and Liz is also of the "wake up and smell the coffee!" type -- aaaaaa how can't they end together...? They simply... fit each other perfectly. Liz is what Jack needs and Jack is what Liz needs -- end of story!

And what Kate posted seemed to me filled of relevant truth:

"ya know, normally i would say it HAS to be an Elizabeth and Will ending, because thats disney, hell, thats just the basic laws of onscreen relationships. But I am rooting for Jack. I think secretely everyone is. Cause Jack is more like me than Will.. Jack makes mistakes, he's human, he's the antihero. And I want to know that you dont have to be this perfect hero to win the girl. I want Jack to win this time. I want him to get whatever he wants, just cause he's a legend. He's captain jack."

Jack is not a 'perfect' man as Will. He's a pirate, a human, he makes mistakes... but Will is just like the idealized character that tries to be the hero to follow the passage that he imposes himself to follow. But Jack isn't like that -- I would say that Will ending as the new flying Dutchman, consequently being immortalized by Tia Dalma, is the perfect ending for him. He's like a hero of the greek tragedies that could only end with a fantabulous ending like this one -- but Jack's the man... Liz's man! big grin

LovelyOne
Originally posted by Mistypirate
I'll be happy if they implied a sex scene of course J/L(PG-13 TYPE). And the wedding thing, I think she is going to do it to save will. And that would make sense with the spoiler that said, Jack realizes that their (J/L)relationship wasn't meant to be. Because, what made him come to this conclusion, that their relationship wasn't meant to be? there has to be some really strong facts that made him realize this. I think Elizabeth is going to sacrifice her true feelings in order to save Will.

which is exactly what she did in DMC lol..then later what do we see? SHe's with Will..but all she can think of is Jack..she just doesnt want him to be out of her life..she wont drink as a way to ease the pain of him being gone ..she wont drink when they all make a toast either cuz thats basically saying "lets all movie on!"

PirateDiva
http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/1443/jl2du8.jpg

HaHa LoVe it!!

Josefina
Hahahaha and that second pic of Jack is just brilliant... geez so true! big grin!!! *right click, save as...* YAY!

sccch
I also posted that pic on KTTC.

LovelyOne
LOL what did they say?

Swann&Sparrow
Yay, our dream is coming true. Soon the whole WORLD will know of how wonderful Jack/Liz is and WHY they SHOULD be together.

KTTC sucks like a bag of dung rotting ontop of a spoiled milk. Ew.

I wouldn't usually wanna kill any W/E Shippers but the ones that are like, " Will should SO get the girl, cause like, he's all the hero and stuff."

I don't know how to BEGIN to correct that! First of all, he's NOT a hero, he's a selfish jerk that went after Elizabeth to 'Win fair ladies heart' to bribe her into marring him, cause she'd owe him cause he 'saved' her life.

Second, Elizabeth is not just a girl, she's one of a kind. She NOT just a component of their relationship, with Will in it, honey she'd be the man.

Honestly. And do you know WHY I don't write Will/Elizabeth and instead write W/E? It's because I dispise it so much that writting out the full Shipper makes my hands burn and writh in pain.

Chiki Mina
they probably banned her as usual. deny as usaul. being ass holes as usual..

Mistypirate
Those people @ the KTTC forum are hopeless. I express what I felt about the forum last night and the mod was a complete ass w me. She acused me of breaking the code of conduct and being offensive, because I expressed what I felt about Will, I wrote that he was a wimp. Everyone accused me of being offensive. Even the J/L shippers were going at me. It's like everyone has been brainwash. shocking

sccch
No....people said they were great pics and that they aggreed....here's the link.

http://forums.keeptothecode.com/viewtopic.php?t=7147&start=1620

Go down until you see the 1st J/L pic.

LovelyOne
I cant even view that site now cuz I got a proper ban^^

Yay, our dream is coming true. Soon the whole WORLD will know of how wonderful Jack/Liz is and WHY they SHOULD be together.

KTTC sucks like a bag of dung rotting ontop of a spoiled milk. Ew.

I wouldn't usually wanna kill any W/E Shippers but the ones that are like, " Will should SO get the girl, cause like, he's all the hero and stuff."

I don't know how to BEGIN to correct that! First of all, he's NOT a hero, he's a selfish jerk that went after Elizabeth to 'Win fair ladies heart' to bribe her into marring him, cause she'd owe him cause he 'saved' her life.

Second, Elizabeth is not just a girl, she's one of a kind. She NOT just a component of their relationship, with Will in it, honey she'd be the man.

Honestly. And do you know WHY I don't write Will/Elizabeth and instead write W/E? It's because I dispise it so much that writting out the full Shipper makes my hands burn and writh in pain.

LOL OMG you crack me UP..

JACK is TOTALLY the only one SHE depends on! and the ending of DMC proved that ONCE AND FOR ALL..Will just CANT be what she wants..she needs a MAN

Elizabeth very much feels as if she has to save Will all the time..she doesnt have that faith in him to protect her..Keira even said that about her character and Will..but when SHE needs saving herself, Jack is ALWAYS there for her!..and thats what scared the crap out of her at the end IMO she needed help badly and it was JACK who saved her again..meaning he is the man she NEEDS in her life..Will just couldnt hack it..and she freaked out

sure Will does the heroic thing at the end of AWE but its too little too late and he dies laughing out loud..and he only had th balls to do it cuz it ould save his dad I bet you..

sccch
No....people said they were great pics and that they aggreed....here's the link.

http://forums.keeptothecode.com/viewtopic.php?t=7147&start=1620

Go down until you see the 1st J/L pic.

Swann&Sparrow
Yay, this is making me feel so much better on the out come of Jack/Liz. Even if, IF, Will and Elizabeth end up together, from pity on Elizabeth's side, I will know...deep, deep down inside, where it really counts, she loves Jack.

I'm awaiting any juicy news on AWE and more of your wonderful theories everyone!
beer Happy Dance beer

We should keep up the therapy facilities. It really does help those of us weak minded Jack/Liz Shippers that have fallen victim to harsh W/Es and the cruel interview guys.
doctor yes doctor

LovelyOne

I cant see the forum sccch..cuz they banned me

sccch
People at KTTC are nice...

Swann&Sparrow
I cant even view that site now cuz I got a proper ban^^

LOL OMG you crack me UP..

JACK is TOTALLY the only one SHE depends on! and the ending of DMC proved that ONCE AND FOR ALL..Will just CANT be what she wants..she needs a MAN

Elizabeth very much feels as if she has to save Will all the time..she doesnt have that faith in him to protect her..Keira even said that about her character and Will..but when SHE needs saving herself, Jack is ALWAYS there for her!..and thats what scared the crap out of her at the end IMO she needed help badly and it was JACK who saved her again..meaning he is the man she NEEDS in her life..and she freaked out

sure Will does the heroic thing at the end of AWE but its too little too late and he dies laughing out loud..and he only had th balls to do it cuz it ould save his dad I bet you..

Exactly, I'm so glad that Will dies at the end of AWE, and if by any chance he doesn't die...then I'll always have that wonderful fantasy.

So true about Elizabeth, she needs a flippin' MAN! Jack is a man, Will is a enich...okay? All those crazy Will fans have seriously got to get their head out of their asses so they could unclog their ears and face the music.

The music of DAVEY'S ORGAN, CALLING WILLIAM TURNER TO HIS 'DESTINY'....DEATH.

LovelyOne
yeah the J/E shippers are big grin

LovelyOne
please tell em those pics are from thir good buddie BratBiotch..it was my name on there before the mods banned me the pricks

Mistypirate
People at KTTC are nice...

confused I will be having second thoughts on that big grin

sccch

Why?

LovelyOne
Exactly, I'm so glad that Will dies at the end of AWE, and if by any chance he doesn't die...then I'll always have that wonderful fantasy.

So true about Elizabeth, she needs a flippin' MAN! Jack is a man, Will is a enich...okay? All those crazy Will fans have seriously got to get their head out of their asses so they could unclog their ears and face the music.

The music of DAVEY'S ORGAN, CALLING WILLIAM TURNER TO HIS 'DESTINY'....DEATH.

LMAO...DOOMED will you are DOOOOOOMED

Jack saved Elizabeth every time when she needed it in PotC 1 and 2..except for the time the whelp knocked him out with an oar..and this was STUPID of him because if barbossa was gonna slit her throat he would have! and Will was TOO LATE..he got her after she had been cut and knocked out..stupid boy.

Jack saved her when he first met her
He saved her from the guy who was about to hit her with a gun..he saved her from the bullets

He saved her from Barbossa when he was about to shoot her..i dont know WHERE the hell Will was here

He saved her from the Kraken - freaked her out

IMO he was gonna stay anyway so she could be safe..but she didnt realize till later.

he was willing to die for her and when she realized??

OUCH that hurt..the man frigging loves her and she cold shouldered him..little *****

Jack saves her again from the boat at the end of AWE

LovelyOne

The Jack/Liz shippers on there are great people..they are really nice..they all get scared away from the thunderdome cuz they get attacked and so does the character of Jack..and its all fine and dandy but someone attacks the character of Will or a W/E shipper you get BANNED

sccch
The Jack/Liz shippers on there are great people..they are really nice..they all get scared away from the thunderdome cuz they get attacked..and its all fine and dandy but someone attacks the character of Will or a W/E shipper you get BANNED

The Thunderdome.

Swann&Sparrow
Yeah, you guys are so right. Jack/Liz Shippers are wondeful, but so many months of having to stand discrimination against our vision, our dream...it's turned some of us bitter. We could only hope that our new comers and the stronger faithed ones would take over for us and continue our journey.

I will not rest until Disney gives us our Jack/Liz ending.

Mistypirate
Why?

Because of what happened last night, I went in with another name, because they had previously kicked me out. I told them how I felt about Will (he was a wimp) and everyone accused me of being offensive and breaking the code of conduct. Even some of the J/L shippers were going @ me. The mod said that they try to keep their post on a PG-13 level. I told her that my post wasn't even a G rated post. She said, that I still broke the code of conduct and that I offended everyone. therefore, they have a thread tittled Jack....Smells . WTF, for posting Will is a wimp???. They are nice I don't doubt that, but don't dare insult their pretty little boy. They will turn psychos big grin

Chiki Mina
i dont get those ppl....there must be a toxic waste somewhere in KTTC...they are all mutated ass holes.

sccch
OY!!! THE BLOODY THUNDERDOME IS LOCKED!!!

Mistypirate
The Jack/Liz shippers on there are great people..they are really nice..they all get scared away from the thunderdome cuz they get attacked and so does the character of Jack..and its all fine and dandy but someone attacks the character of Will or a W/E shipper you get BANNED

Thats what I don't undestand, are the moderators W/E shippers and will fans?

sccch
OY!!! THE BLOODY THUNDERDOME IS LOCKED!!!

LovelyOne
LOL why was it locked cuz someone says "WILL DIES IN POTC 3 ****ERS! and he AINT COMING BACK AND HE DOESNT END UP WITH LIZ!"

Mistypirate
They do have a thunderdome 3

Chiki Mina
probably...i really dont care

i dont care about KTTC..i care about KMC and the ppl in this thread..they can kiss terry/teds ass for all i care.

this forum rox, we rock, jack/liz rock(and soon rock the boat together lol).

we rule over potc theories!! caca on kttc

lovethemtigers

laughing out loud

yeah and to think that one person calls him a nasty, lice infested, scurvy ridden pirate...just look at that man..what's not to love....he's gorgeous, sexy, good-hearted, mischevious, manly....can't say enough....so he's got bad breath from rum...it might actually have a sexy rum smell...and men are put off by it....anyways, Jack rocks...he's the sexiest Pirate of all time...I mean, look at him compared to the rest of the pirates....they are nowhere near the looks of Jack....

Jcksparrows
Grr... I want Orli to come back for Pirates 4. I mean, honestly he's really not as good in Pirates as he is in Elizabethtown, but still, now that he's been in most of the movies, it's going to be weird having a new Will for Pirates 4 (if Will even lives through the third film, which I'm sure he will, however under certain circumstances). I mean, seriously. That's one of the worst things a flim franchise can do. Oh well... at least Johnny's still being Jack big grin.

PirateDiva
They(KTTC ppl) probabaly kick out any JACK/LIZ shippers cause they know TED and Terry read those threads and they want to get it there way sooo they want to keep T n T in denile and make them think that no one cares that JACK/LIZ shippers exsist!! which sucks cause our voices arent heard?

Swann&Sparrow
I. Want. To. Murder. The. Stupid. Bloody. Gits. At. K. T. T. C.

Don't you, we should form a convoy and just bombard them with posts that we have pre made and saved. Then have a few spare acounts and just reak havoc, even if for a moment, we'll have their attention. We'll break the barrier between their dream world and the real world, we'll shatter their hopeless 'Fairy Tale Ending' and show them that there's no such thing as happily ever after.

Chiki Mina
i was thinking

Hector Barbossa is a spnaish name...is barbossa spanish?

LovelyOne
Originally posted by Jcksparrows
Grr... I want Orli to come back for Pirates 4. I mean, honestly he's really not as good in Pirates as he is in Elizabethtown, but still, now that he's been in most of the movies, it's going to be weird having a new Will for Pirates 4 (if Will even lives through the third film, which I'm sure he will, however under certain circumstances). I mean, seriously. That's one of the worst things a flim franchise can do. Oh well... at least Johnny's still being Jack big grin.

LMAO..new Will? they are getting rid of his character all together because its dried up..he cant really develop anymore..he was only added into potc 1 because Jack on his own was a risk..they needed decent guy in there..now there is no need for him

the character of Will is not going to be in pirates 4 lol

Chiki Mina
Will will "exist" he'll be immortal but not exactly seen in the movie

did that made sense?

Mistypirate
Mina:
I'm with you 200%. This forum is gazillion times better than the KTTC.
The majority of the people are such weirdos. Kmc theories make a lot more sense, people in here are smart. People's quality in here is much better. We are more friendly. And the people in here are willing to view your ideas and you don't get bash for what you believe.

sccch
.... I'm pretty welcomed at KTTC look.

"Regardless, welcome to sccch! Glad to have you here! You'll find that everyone here is very kind and courteous about other people's opinions. I hope you will stick around! And yeah, those pictures brought a huge smile to my face!

a pirate's kiss, a big fat word to your entire post. I could not agree more! Also *hands you some ice*"

LovelyOne
yeah they said that to me too

Oh wait..those guys are the NICE ones..they were great to me too they are the J/E shippers

LovelyOne
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
yeah and to think that one person calls him a nasty, lice infested, scurvy ridden pirate...just look at that man..what's not to love....he's gorgeous, sexy, good-hearted, mischevious, manly....can't say enough....so he's got bad breath from rum...it might actually have a sexy rum smell...and men are put off by it....anyways, Jack rocks...he's the sexiest Pirate of all time...I mean, look at him compared to the rest of the pirates....they are nowhere near the looks of Jack....

IMO Liz actually loves that about him..remember the rum at the end?? she smelled it and it looked as if it reminded her of him, how he smells when she's in close proximity to his mouth lol and how he tastes and she really like looked so...so....I cant even describe it. She smelled it and basically looked as if it was her saying "omg no..Jack is GONE..I cant take it" she couldnt drink it..her hands grasped the rim of the cup and she trembled ..she pushed it down and looked as if right there she couldnt bare it any more..her heart is hurting and its just been ripped in two when she smelled it..

they have this whole "rum connection" thing going on..they have it in certain scenes etc..he has been drinking it ust before Liz was all up close to him trying to get him to kiss her.

Its the reason why he LOVES her..think back to movie 1 where she burned it and tricked him..she knows he loves that about her.."why is the rum always gone?"

Chiki Mina
hey u guys do u know we have intruders lol pm me if anyone knows or want to know

ivebeendepped43
what u mean "intruders"?

sccch
Hmmhmm. People from KTTC come here and read what we're saying about them. I know this 'cause they told me.

ivebeendepped43
well at least what were writing is true, right?

Jcksparrows
LMAO..new Will? they are getting rid of his character all together because its dried up..he cant really develop anymore..he was only added into potc 1 because Jack on his own was a risk..they needed decent guy in there..now there is no need for him

the character of Will is not going to be in pirates 4 lol

Huh. Well, in the script I read Will just turns all sea-like and evil, but of course, that was the first draft and I know that you've read the final one. Huh. That's rather sad really. I liked Will so much in the first film but hated the way they made his character in the second one. And he just gets worse in the third one... so I guess it's good riddens, being as only Liz and Jack are left and they can finally love each other!!!

But then this brings up the typical actress's question. I wonder how Orli's going to do a dying scene? Never seen him do one... Should be interesting!

sccch
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
well at least what were writing is true, right?

No, we don't know if what we're writting is true.

Chiki Mina
to be honest i duno wahts true anymore. im actually going by instincts and patterns.

LovelyOne
Originally posted by Jcksparrows
Huh. Well, in the script I read Will just turns all sea-like and evil, but of course, that was the first draft and I know that you've read the final one. Huh. That's rather sad really. I liked Will so much in the first film but hated the way they made his character in the second one. And he just gets worse in the third one... so I guess it's good riddens, being as only Liz and Jack are left and they can finally love each other!!!

But then this brings up the typical actress's question. I wonder how Orli's going to do a dying scene? Never seen him do one... Should be interesting!

I'm talking about the spoiler on podcast..it sggests he dies with Tia

Chiki Mina
well its been a long night..i probably get on in the morning tomorw class starts at the uni at 11am. i love u all!! rest well and KEEP THE FAITH!!

sccch
I'll keep everyone in place!

sailorleo
...yeah you probably will....man...i wish....more than anything, more than life, i wish...*sorry for almost breaking out in song*

sccch
Hey,I made every one quiet for 30 min!

sailorleo
well...ah sod it...yes you did, good job...get the cookie...*throws cookie*

sccch
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/toboesrain/wolfsnow.jpg

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>