The "Titan" Trinity Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Bloodlust on. No PIS/CIS.

Robin and Nightwing both get two hour prep; any resource in the DCU accessible by their own or accomplices means. Fully restored after each battle

Lineup:

Robin
Nightwing
Troia
Wonder Girl
Superboy
Power Girl (closest thing to "next generation" a la Nightwing...)

1) Captain America, Black Panther, Deathstroke

2) Spider-Man, Wolverine, Rogue

3) Cyclops, Havok, Cyborg (TT)

4) Iron Man, Human Torch, Ms. Marvel

5) Captain Marvel

6) Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman

7) Thor & Blackbolt

8) Silver Surfer

Validus
Captain Marvel one shots each of them.

ExtraMision5555
couldent they get GL rings?

Draco69
Originally posted by Validus
Captain Marvel one shots each of them.

They get prep. Well, Robin and Nightwing do anyway.

Robin probably remembers the voice-recorder trick from his evil, older counterpart.

Draco69
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
couldent they get GL rings?

Robin and Nightwing's usual accomplices is Oracle. They COULD get GL rings (disregarding the fact they wouldn't know how to use them very well in such a short amount of time or even use them at all...) from Kyle though. Nightwing is pretty tight with him. And Donna IS on his team.

Validus
Originally posted by Draco69
They get prep. Well, Robin and Nightwing do anyway.

Robin probably remembers the voice-recorder trick from his evil, older counterpart.
He'd first have to get a tape of Billy saying Shazam. stick out tongue

Draco69
Originally posted by Validus
He'd first have to get a tape of Billy saying Shazam. stick out tongue

Shouldn't be too difficult. Billy says Shazam so often the Harlem Globetrotters ripped it off...

eek!

Tron
Originally posted by Draco69
Robin and Nightwing's usual accomplices is Oracle. They COULD get GL rings (disregarding the fact they wouldn't know how to use them very well in such a short amount of time or even use them at all...) from Kyle though. Nightwing is pretty tight with him. And Donna IS on his team.

That's half true, in my opinion. You forget that Nightwing is a candidate for GL of his sector.wink

Validus
Yeah, no doubt Nightwing would make a badass GL.

Draco69
bump

Milkie
I'm Pretty Sure That The Tape Wouldn't Work

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Milkie

I'm Pretty Sure That Capitalizing The Beginning Letter Of Each Word Is Annoying

Draco69

It worked on Captain Marvel II in Titans Tommorrow. He was the inheritor of the Power of Shazam

He transformed back to his human form and got b*tchslapped by Tim Drake Batman...

Milkie
PIS

Milkie
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I'm Pretty Sure That Capitalizing The Beginning Letter Of Each Word Is Annoying

Why Do You Bother To Responed?

Draco69
PIS

The recorder wasn't as it is a viable way to transform Billy back to his human form. His voice is all that is required to transform him in and out of CM form.

The fact that Batman seemed to punk Superboy and CM in less than two panels is PIS though....

Oracle finds a videotape of him saying "Shazam" and Nightwing downloads it on to his Bat-Pod....

Milkie
I'm saying

You would think that tt being Magic it would only work when the ACTUAL PERSON says it and/or it would go to were the voice came from (the guy with the recording) and hit him and not Freddy

It's kinda weird

Draco69
I'm saying

You would think that tt being Magic it would only work when the ACTUAL PERSON says it and/or it would go to were the voice came from (the guy with the recording) and hit him and not Freddy

It's kinda weird

Captain Nazi has also used this crippling tactic with success. It is what it is...

Milkie
JUST LIKE WHEN SUPERMAN USED TO GET HIT BY HIGH VOLTAGE WIRES AND GET HURT!!!!!

Draco69
JUST LIKE WHEN SUPERMAN USED TO GET HIT BY HIGH VOLTAGE WIRES AND GET HURT!!!!!

confused

blink

Milkie
He did.

He originally never flew either

He just leaped tall buildings in a single bound.

Milkie
Yeah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.