battle of the big brains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
team good brain

Mr. Fantastic
Ironman
Yellow Jacket
Beast
Spider-Man

vs

team evil brain

Dr. Doom
The Leader
The Wizard
The Mad Thinker
Dr. Octopus

each team has 1 week prep team evil brain is trying to take over the world team good brain is trying to stop them let's get it on

lando005
hey i thougt this was a pretty good lineup

Galan777
I'd go with the "Good Brains" for the majority

lando005
Originally posted by Galan777
I'd go with the "Good Brains" for the majority yea i'lda have to agree but just barely

Galan777
Originally posted by lando005
yea i'lda have to agree but just barely yeah IMO they take it 6-7/10

Mr Master
Originally posted by Galan777
yeah IMO they take it 6-7/10

Sounds about right.

darthgoober
I think the villains should take this. They have to many avenues open to pursue, and the heroes would have to wait until they saw what plan was used before they could properly respond.

lando005
with that much prep this fight is going to be one big headach

Mr Master
Originally posted by darthgoober
I think the villains should take this. They have to many avenues open to pursue, and the heroes would have to wait until they saw what plan was used before they could properly respond.

I don't know about that friend,

Octapus is a non-factor here (Spiderman foe)

Aswell as the Leader, (Hulk foe)

Dr Doom himself, belittling the accomplishments of the Mad Thinker and the Wizard

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/3939/d1yc2.th.jpg

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/1585/d2ks6.th.jpg

Everyone on the good team except fot Tony and Reed, are non-factors too.

Which leaves us with Reed and Stark vs Doom.

lando005
I think the villains should take this. They have to many avenues open to pursue, and the heroes would have to wait until they saw what plan was used before they could properly respond. true and with this line up this match could be decided in the opening move

lando005
Originally posted by Mr Master

Dr Doom himself, belittling the accomplishments of the Mad Thinker and the Wizard

how are they non factors? every single one of them is an accomplished scientest

boriquaking55
In theory the Leader should pwn everyone.

But in theory, so should Galactus and Darkseid too (losin' to Supes and nyuk nyuk nyuk) roll eyes (sarcastic)

awaits the arrival of fanboys

"THAT WAS AN AVATAR"

sigh

darthgoober

I don't really see Leader as a NON factor, just second to Doom. I certainly see him as being above all the heroes(besides Reed). He does have some noticeable accomplishments under his belt(like bringing Marko back to life), and his mental abilities themselves will likely be useful.

My point is, that if the villains launch multiple plans at once, and wait until the last possible minute to do so, the heroes will likely be unable to stop them under the time limit. That's not to say that the villains could KEEP control of the world, I'm sure the heroes could get it back eventually, but by the the week would be over so the villains would still win the match.

Mr Master
Originally posted by lando005
how are they non factors? every single one of them is an accomplished scientest

That doesn't mean much.

Only Doom has had significant feats that rival those of Reed on that evil team.

The Leader while dangerous in his own right, has nothing on Stark and especially Reed.

Reed and Tony > Doom

Mr Master
Originally posted by boriquaking55
In theory the Leader should pwn everyone.

What has the Leader done that even remotely compares to what Reed has invented and built?

boriquaking55
What has thge Leader done that even remotely compares to what Reed has invented and built?

I meant the fact that Leader has been written poorly ever since his inception - his power was basically having the mental capacity comparable to Hulk's physical capacity - i.e. practically infnite - or at least beyond any human (including doom and reed). Yet he's jobbed down to be dumber than most Marvel braniacs? It's a crock

Mr Master
I don't really see Leader as a NON factor, just second to Doom. I certainly see him as being above all the heroes(besides Reed).

Ironman has better tech.

He does have some noticeable accomplishments under his belt(like bringing Marko back to life),

Reed's time machine can do that too, only Reed has moral issues when activating it.
When Terrax cut the Thing's arm off, Reed remade it with some molecular regenerative machine he invented.

and his mental abilities themselves will likely be useful.

Against a prepped up Reed and Ironman, highly unlikely.

Mr Master
I meant the fact that Leader has been written poorly ever since his inception - his power was basically having the mental capacity comparable to Hulk's physical capacity - i.e. practically infnite - or at least beyond any human (including doom and reed). Yet he's jobbed down to be dumber than most Marvel braniacs? It's a crock

I feel you.

Although we should make it clear, Reed is no average Marvel brainiac, you know that.

Reed's mind should be cosmic, that's what his feats point to.

darthgoober
Ironman has better tech.
That's arguable and Ironman SPECIALIZES in tech. Leader has more in overall intelligence IMO. It's going to come down to Reed and Dooms tech anyway, and they're about equal.

Originally posted by Mr Master Reed's time machine can do that too, only Reed has moral issues when activating it.
When Terrax cut the Thing's arm off, Reed remade it with some molecular regenerative machine he invented.
Yes but I meant in comparison to those besides Reed(like Iron man). Restoring a corpse to life is a bit more of an accomplishment than building a suit of fancy armor.

Originally posted by Mr Master Against a prepped up Reed and Ironman, highly unlikely.
Yes but this isn't a strait up fight. And they WOULD come in handy against people to be manipulated. Like I said, all the villains have to do is wait until the last minute to launch multiple schemes(some real, some decoys), and I doubt that the heroes could stop them all before one of them took. Doom is kinda like Thanos, he loses in the end, but he wins first. They don't have to KEEP control of the world, just GET control of the world.

lando005
That doesn't mean much.

Only Doom has had significant feats that rival those of Reed on that evil team.

The Leader while dangerous in his own right, has nothing on Stark and especially Reed.

Reed and Tony > Doom
your being a bit bias they are all of diffrent levels of iq and all have strong points in diffrent fields of science just because one is not as smart as the other doesnt make them a non factor they are still amungst the smartest minds in marvel

boriquaking55
I feel you.

Although we should make it clear, Reed is no average Marvel brainiac, you know that.

Reed's mind should be cosmic, that's what his feats point to.

I understand, but Leader needs to be revamped. I've always felt he should at least be up there with Reed.

lando005
I understand, but Leader needs to be revamped. I've always felt he should at least be up there with Reed.
true he's suppost to be as smart as the hulk is strong.... i wonder if he needs a trigger like the hulk with anger

lando005

http://img506.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mkspiderman015008xj6.jpg

lando005
alright what if instead of a battle they compeate in a game of team chess

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.