Peter Parker Vs. Reed Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Ok spider-man one on one aganist Mr. Fantastic with no prep time on neutral ground who wins?

ExtraMision5555
probably reed

lando005
there's pretty much nothing peter could do to reed

Entity
How do you figure there is nothing peter could do to reed?
Without his gadgets and no time to prepare reed only has his strechablity and his on the spot thinking and this is a guy that rethinks every smallest detail like 20 times.
Peter on the other hand is always on his feet thinkin without huge equipment or help from every corner of the world. And don't forget in Ages of Apocklips this is the guy who replaces reed as leeder of the Fantistic 4

Entity
I think if Reed would be on the move it might be a hell of a fight.
If not Pete's gonna give him a badass beatdown

Mr Master
Originally posted by Entity
How do you figure there is nothing peter could do to reed?

Because there isn't.

Without his gadgets and no time to prepare reed only has his strechablity

Whcih makes him practically indestructable vs the likes of Spiderman

and his on the spot thinking and this is a guy that rethinks every smallest detail like 20 times.

If Reed rethinks anything even just twice, Peter is dead.

Peter on the other hand is always on his feet thinkin without huge equipment or help from every corner of the world. And don't forget in Ages of Apocklips this is the guy who replaces reed as leeder of the Fantistic 4

Reed wraps himself around every inch of Peter's body, and suffocates him.

ExtraMision5555
I think if Reed would be on the move it might be a hell of a fight.
If not Pete's gonna give him a badass beatdown

then you probably arent too fimiliar with reed (i dont mean that as an insult)

Soljer

Spider man can't hurt reed.

In the least.

Ever.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Soljer

Spider man can't hurt reed.

In the least.

Ever.

thumb up

Accel
This is Reed's fight to win. It takes a punch from the likes of Namor just to put him down for a minute.

Entity
But he couldnt get that close you forget that pete senses danger before it happens. Hell half the time his body reacts before he knows whats happening.
And his reflexes are alot faster anyway, without his sense like when fighting venom

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Accel
This is Reed's fight to win. It takes a punch from the likes of Namor just to put him down for a minute.

i was going to bring that up actually, Reed has gone up against namor and done very nicely

Scoobless
Not sure how Peter could hurt him.... he might be able to incapacitate him with enough webbing though

ExtraMision5555
But he couldnt get that close you forget that pete senses danger before it happens. Hell half the time his body reacts before he knows whats happening.
And his reflexes are alot faster anyway, without his sense like when fighting venom

his spider senses arent going to matter much when reeds body is too wide for parker to evade

Mr Master
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
his spider senses arent going to matter much when reeds body is too wide for parker to evade

I was just going to say something to this effect.

Reed can envelope a city block with his body.

lando005
peter cant hurt reed physiclly and his webbing would be unable to hold him not to mention reed is probably the only person more agile than pete

Entity
Is namor really that much stronger that spider-man?

Accel
Yes. Yes he is. no expression

Soljer
Is namor really that much stronger that spider-man?

Class 15 compared to class 100?

yes

Scoobless
Originally posted by lando005
his webbing would be unable to hold him

It has held him before... but that was a while ago

Jesse7
Spider stingers, ala morlun, gg reed/

Grimm22
Wolverine couldnt stab Reed no expression

What makes you think Spidey's stupid little stingers are going to do anything

Scoobless
Because they are sorta magical?

shrug

lando005
still wont work

Scoobless
Prove it ....... shifty

bigbran
Is namor really that much stronger that spider-man? No, maybe a ton.

Peter could probably ko Reed, in 2 punches.
The other guys are just joking, so you can play along with them if you want, but I wanted to tell you the truth.

shifty

Entity
What if Peter had his Spider Armor from Tony

bigbran
What if Peter had his Spider Armor from Tony Then he absolutely murders Reed.
shifty

Soljer
Originally posted by bigbran
Then he absolutely murders Reed.
shifty

Don't mislead the poor newcomer. He might think you're serious. That isn't nice.

He listens to you now about Spidey and Reed? Next thing you know, he's gonna be under the impression that Superman can take Galactus, Wonder Woman is stronger than the Silver Surfer, and DC is somehow an inherently better company....

Jesse7
Don't mislead the poor newcomer. He might think you're serious. That isn't nice.

He listens to you now about Spidey and Reed? Next thing you know, he's gonna be under the impression that Superman can take Galactus, Wonder Woman is stronger than the Silver Surfer, and DC is somehow an inherently better company....

Don't be a anti-dc fanboy

By the way WonderWoman with the Godwave would obliterate SS, as she would most anyone.

Superman defeating Galactus? That depends on which version of Superman, if were using post crisis current, then he could do it, ala T-vo which took down Dom the multiversal power.

Entity
Oh belive me no offence to anyone but nothing will ever convince me that DC is better than Marvel.
I just think people underestmate pete's intelligence. If he'd had the time and finachel support Reed had growing up. He would rival reed alot more that people belive. Peter has done "amazing" things espically concidering that he had sacraficed his youth and education
(I SAID RIVAL NOT SURPASE)

Accel
Uh-oh, looks like another Superman vs Galactus thread is underfoot...

Soljer
Originally posted by Jesse7

By the way WonderWoman with the Godwave would obliterate SS, as she would most anyone.

Superman defeating Galactus? That depends on which version of Superman, if were using post crisis current, then he could do it, ala T-vo which took down Dom the multiversal power.

I'm not being anti-DC. I'm being anti-moron. Totally different.

Jesse7
I'm not being anti-DC. I'm being anti-moron. Totally different.

How ironic your statement is.

That is unless of course I am misinterpreting it.

bigbran

Soljer
How ironic your statement is.

That is unless of course I am misinterpreting it.

You may very well be.

darthgoober

Yeah, if he was asleep or something so he couldn't blast her before she could use it.

Jesse7
Originally posted by darthgoober
Yeah, if he was asleep or something so he couldn't blast her before she could use it.

Crosses bracelets, she has all the time she needs.

bigbran
Crosses bracelets, she has all the time she needs. If that's the case, then she should win every battle.

darthgoober
So she should beat Superboy Prime then huh?

bigbran
Originally posted by darthgoober
So she should beat Superboy Prime then huh? Blastphemie!!!! mad
He/she/it means, that she can beat Marvel characters, not DC ones!! (excluding Wolverine)

Metalmanx
Class 15 compared to class 100?

yes

Spidey is more accurately around class 20+ now. That "+" is because he's been shown to lift far heavier on several occassions.

ExtraMision5555

uh oh....

lando005
Oh belive me no offence to anyone but nothing will ever convince me that DC is better than Marvel.
I just think people underestmate pete's intelligence. If he'd had the time and finachel support Reed had growing up. He would rival reed alot more that people belive. Peter has done "amazing" things espically concidering that he had sacraficed his youth and education
(I SAID RIVAL NOT SURPASE)
let's ignore the dc fanboys for a moment they have no place in a pure marvel matchup right now.... i just wanted to say i agree with you on pete's intell level peter by far has the most potential when it comes on to science that's been noted by reed tony and a few others if he would have never become spider-man he could have easily rivaled reed in an egghead contest

batdude123
Anyway.... Reed 10/10.

Done.

ExodusCloak

Off topic...but if she crosses her bracelets couldn't someone who's stronger just uncross them by physically pulling her hands apart?

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Off topic...but if she crosses her bracelets couldn't someone who's stronger just uncross them by physically pulling her hands apart? laughing laughing laughing

funny
because thats a good question

lando005
off topic and has nothing to do with this fight

NiņoAraņa
spite? or stupidity? anyhow....

Reed 10/10..do to...well everything

Scoobless
Originally posted by lando005
let's ignore the dc fanboys for a moment they have no place in a pure marvel matchup right now.... i just wanted to say i agree with you on pete's intell level peter by far has the most potential when it comes on to science that's been noted by reed tony and a few others if he would have never become spider-man he could have easily rivaled reed in an egghead contest

Henry Pym... super-genius:

http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/1867/mkspiderman015008xj6.th.jpg

smile

lando005
Originally posted by Scoobless
Henry Pym... super-genius:

http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/1867/mkspiderman015008xj6.th.jpg

smile
and how far is pym on the superbrains poll....well done scoobs

Entity
I don't know who would win but i am convinced no one is giving Peter enough credit

Tron
I don't know who would win but i am convinced no one is giving Peter enough credit

We give Spider-Man all the credit we can, but in a straight-up fight, he stands no chance against Reed. As others have said, there's no possible way that he could hurt him short of PIS/CIS. Reed, on the other hand, has plenty of options at his disposal, as already stated by others. Spidey gives it his best (that's me giving him some credit), but Reed eventually takes him down.

And yes, Spidey's smart as hell, and has the "potential" to be one of Marvel's greatest minds, but Reed does things like making pocket universes in his leisure time.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Tron
And yes, Spidey's smart as hell, and has the "potential" to be one of Marvel's greatest minds, but Reed does things like making pocket universes in his leisure time.

Even though this is true, and I know it is, it made me laugh when I read it.

It's funny that Ult Reed is supposed to have this nearly cosmic mind now, but Reed has displayed intelligence on a seemingly cosmic scale since way back in the day.

Tron
Originally posted by Mr Master
Even though this is true, and I know it is, it made me laugh when I read it.

It's funny that Ult Reed is supposed to have this nearly cosmic mind now, but Reed has displayed intelligence on a seemingly cosmic scale since way back in the day.

It's says a lot when someone like Galactus respects your intelligence.

Arctic
Parker 10/10

Entity
bumpage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.