Infiltratioin Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph
Ok. Here we go...

A team of meta-humans for hire have been put together, with the intent of the organizer being to infiltrate a variety of places, for a number of reasons.
-The idea is Cloak and Dagger- the team will be bringing in no big explosives, or anything that will raise many alarms.
-If the target has auotmated defenses, they will be active
-If the target has prep, it can obviously be applied to the defenses as well
-The team always gets one week to sleep, heal and prep
-If someone dies, but the team succeeds, they are back for the next round

The team:

Deadpool
Huntress
Domino
Lady Deathstrike
Spider-woman
Catwoman
Marrow

Targets:

1. X-Mansion - The mutants are out. The only one there is Beast, doing work in the Danger Room, and he must be captured, but not killed.

2. Stark Enterprises - Tony is there, but with no knowledge of the attack. He is capable of being avoided or distracted.

3. HYDRA

4. S.H.I.E.L.D- Nick Fury is there, but the majority of the SHIELD agents are out. Capture or kill Fury.

5. Wayne Industries- Batman is there, atop the building, it's nighttime. He doesn't know about the attack. Bat's has his gear from Batman Begins, and his regular gadgets

6. Joker's Hideout- Joker learns of the attack a week beforehand. He is there with Harley Quinn and many traps set up for the characters. They must take out the Joker.

7. Batcave- This time Batman knows the identity of the team, and has had prep for an hour.

SpunkySmurph
How far does the team get?

I think that Joker takes them out- The Clow Prince of Crime is known for his schemes. They don't get past. We'll say they're attempting to steal a new serum of Joker Venom

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/DC/180px-MikeDeodatoJoker.jpg

Scoobless
Joker cannot handle Deadpool... in fact DP might drive him even further into insanity

SpunkySmurph
I think he could- he doesn't have to kill DP. Just, find a way to incapacitate him. And, with advanced knowledge of his capabilities, he can find a way to do that

SpunkySmurph
Any opinions?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.