Survival of the Fittest!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soljer
Darwin vs. Doomsday

magneto1992
Doomsday kill superman thats all I am going to say

Soljer

Yes?

And?

Metalmanx
Stalemate.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Stalemate.

Indeed. Although I believe Darwin still ages right? Doomsday will eventually outlast him if that's the case.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Indeed. Although I believe Darwin still ages right? Doomsday will eventually outlast him if that's the case.

Hmm...you may have a point there.

UNLESS...Darwin then begins to evolve and adapt to the point where he doesn't age. Ha ha...seems we didn't think of that...

SpunkySmurph
Darwin's adaptation isn't instantaneous is it?

If it isn't...

Can Darwin adapt to being a smear across DD's hand? stick out tongue

Metalmanx
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Darwin's adaptation isn't instantaneous is it?

If it isn't...

Can Darwin adapt to being a smear across DD's hand? stick out tongue

It is actually. He adapted to hordes of flame before it even made contact with his skin. As well as when he became uber light before hitting (actually, way before, as he was already getting lighter as soon as he went airborn) the ground after jumping from about 30-40 feet.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Hmm...you may have a point there.

UNLESS...Darwin then begins to evolve and adapt to the point where he doesn't age. Ha ha...seems we didn't think of that...

Actually Im sure we all did - but I don't think Marvel wants to make him have Mr. Immortal like abilities now. but if it turns out he really is Omega level that may be the case.

Soljer
Bump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.