Silver Surfer/Morg vs Superman/Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
Who wins?
They fight on an abondon planet.
No prep, no Waters of Life, no T-Vo.
They start 1 mile away from each other.
Oh ya, before you say that Surfer is just going to pelt him, with kryptonite beams, think about, that Surfer has to think for a moment to find out his weakness, and then hit him with it. Just a thought. Plus Sentry doesn't have any known weaknesses.
I thought this could be an interesting fight.
So, who wins?

hitemup
in the end, i say superman and sentry. it will be a good fight though.

bigbran
Originally posted by hitemup
in the end, i say superman and sentry. it will be a good fight though. And why would they win?

xjustice69x
i think surfer and morg take this. thay are to versitile !
and that thinking part can be done while flying very fast!
cosmic awareness will alow him to find supes weakness fairly fast. i personaly think morgs axe will be able to cut both supes and sentry.
hes got the strength and fighting ablity to lop off arms, legs, and heads

bigbran
I'll say that team one will win.

kgkg
Supes goes out quick then they gang Sentry.

Validus
Originally posted by kgkg
Supes goes out quick then they gang Sentry.
Sentry kills both.

UniOmni
Sentry is an asscrumb of a character.

Heralds win this, imo.

kgkg
Originally posted by Validus
Sentry kills both. any new powers sentry have shown lately i stop reading his shit for a while

Validus
any new powers sentry have shown lately i stop reading his shit for a while
The incredible power to have no interesting dialogue.

UniOmni
Bendis should've left him in limbo.

kgkg
The incredible power to have no interesting dialogue. laughing i like his first few issues but got boring fast.

Validus
The new Sentry mini was definitely boring and anticlimactic to boot. Everyone seems to blame Bendis for his suckiness but when the creator doesn't seem to have any ideas for him, what the hell is Bendis supposed to do? They can't even decide on a definite powerset for the guy.

bigbran
any new powers sentry have shown lately i stop reading his shit for a while He's more powerful than Hulk.

UniOmni
The new Sentry mini was definitely boring and anticlimactic to boot. Everyone seems to blame Bendis for his suckiness but when the creator doesn't seem to have any ideas for him, what the hell is Bendis supposed to do? They can't even decide on a definite powerset for the guy.

But his creator only meant for him to have a brief and finite stay in the MU.
Bendis was the fukktard who brought him back, but has no clue what to do with him now.
Thats why Bendis gets(rightfully so imo) the blame for the Sentry fiasco.

kgkg
Originally posted by bigbran
He's more powerful than Hulk. Most people are ......... Hulk used to be bad ass......... now it seem he can hang with big dawgs...... since he is only a brute

Stupid Rookie
I really don't think that Supes and Sentry can beat SS and Morg. That is too much power for them to deal with. IMO

juggernaut66666
SS and Morg FTW

Juntai
I'd give the heralds the majority, but I think the other team can get a few. Supes can easily play in this league, and Sentry has showed how he deals with misbehaving herald types.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Juntai
I'd give the heralds the majority, but I think the other team can get a few. Supes can easily play in this league, and Sentry has showed how he deals with misbehaving herald types.
Terax sucks big time he is nowhere to Surfer

Soleran
The incredible power to have no interesting dialogue.

Seriously though he has the stare! Look out for the stare! Sentry so easily owns those two then beats up Superman for fun.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Soleran
Seriously though he has the stare! Look out for the stare! Sentry so easily owns those two then beats up Superman for fun.
Actually Surfer would make Sentry his b!tch!

Soleran
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Actually Surfer would make Sentry his b!tch!

No, sir you are mistaken, no I take that back, you're just WRONG!

Sentry is the bomb fo shizzle of Marvel! One million exploding suns~! Surfer could hardly contain the energy of one red sun! SS is going to get some man love from Sentry and like it, oh he is.

SS is going to get a taste of lick the boot Sentry style!

Supreme being

Sentry is the bomb fo shizzle of Marvel! One million exploding suns~! Surfer could hardly contain the energy of one red sun! SS is going to get some man love from Sentry and like it, oh he is.

SS is going to get a taste of lick the boot Sentry style!

WTF just WTF surfer pawns sentry even on a bad day, and i am surprised you took that million exploding sun thing literally.

Silver Surfer and Morg win they are to versatile and they can do the brute thing as well.

bigbran

SS is going to get a taste of lick the boot Sentry style! That one made me laugh.

Priest
The heralds win easily

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Juntai

Agreed.

While Marvel swears up and down that Sentry is it's most powerful hero, so far he's done nothing that adds up to the other 3 characters in this matchup.

batdude123
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Agreed.

While Marvel swears up and down that Sentry is it's most powerful hero,

They're trying to copy off Superman. Go figure. srug

thedude1948
While Morg is fighting Superman. Sentry throws Silver Surfer into the sun, which Surfer then absorbs, he than kills Sentry and Morg finishes off Superman.

Validus
Originally posted by thedude1948
While Morg is fighting Superman. Sentry throws Silver Surfer into the sun, which Surfer then absorbs, he than kills Sentry and Morg finishes off Superman.
laughing out loud

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by batdude123
They're trying to copy off Superman. Go figure. srug

Maybe DC will retaliate with by giving "Viking" a series. wink

Accel
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Maybe DC will retaliate with by giving "Viking" a series. wink
Think they'd also have to virtually nothing in all his appearances?

Avalonofthewind
Blue Beetle will say that Viking stalemated Imperiex off panel. Then DC can sell that Viking has the power of 1 billion gods.

He'll own Mongul.

Then at some point he'll fight the Eradicator who'll stalemate him by pulling him into the phantom zone.

bigbran
Originally posted by batdude123
They're trying to copy off Superman. Go figure. srug Nah, there trying to copy Gladiator... shifty

bigbran
So, who wins, the Gladiator rip-offs, or the cosmic beings?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.