SHARE ideas about J/L

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sccch

Chiki Mina
that sounds perfect for me.

jack doesnt know what he wants-actually he does but there was cowardness in his heart. coward is also a feeling and it was in the way for him to get liz. thats why the compass was all funky on poor jack.

but now that he fell in love, he now knows that love is freedom and freedom is love

did that made sense lol

sccch
That makes sense...in a way.

katelovespirate
i thought i'd start out by bashing will. just kiddin... wink

jack and liz are just plain hott. there's not much that can battle with two people who have great chemistry.

i hope jack accidentally gives liz cyphilis when she comes crying back to him. lol. just kidding, again.

sccch
I realize you all calmed down after I mentioned getting reported.

Chiki Mina
nope lol

i calmed down bc i knew better. Im supposed to be the one whos keeping the peace and the faith. i lost it yes i admit. but im not gonna end like some mean ppl i know, im just gonna keep my head held up high and show that im above all that.

sccch
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
nope lol

i calmed down bc i knew better. Im supposed to be the one whos keeping the peace and the faith. i lost it yes i admit. but im not gonna end like some mean ppl i know, im just gonna keep my head held up high and show that im above all that.

I'm helping keeping peace and faith by being the guard wolf.

Chiki Mina
ok fluffy u do that smile

sccch
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/toboesrain/1137943595_resmoonlit.jpg

aniron
I disagree. Elizabeth doesn't deserve Jack. he should get together with a cool, great person like anna maria. I want jack or will to end up with her even though she has randomly disappeared. Elizabeth should be left in tortuga. thats where she belongs the little strumpet!!!!!!!!!!

sccch
What happened to Anna Maria...

aniron
i dunno. she rocked!!!!

LizzySparrow
yeh she rocked, but Elizabeth wants freedom and like jack said the black pearl is FREEDOM so by staying with Jack shes getting both freedom and a fit man to wake up next to in the morning

mss_mira
but jack and liz bring out the best in eachother.... she gives him more heart, and he sets her free... isntthat what its all about? its that what love truly is? she wants to be a pirate.... she want his life... its perfect chem.. <3

sccch
Originally posted by mss_mira
but jack and liz bring out the best in eachother.... she gives him more heart, and he sets her free... isntthat what its all about? its that what love truly is? she wants to be a pirate.... she want his life... its perfect chem.. <3

..that's true. When Jack is around Liz,we see aside of him nobody else does.

willofthewisp
Anamaria wanted to be captain of her own ship, so I'm sure she told Jack see ya later. She was cool, though.
What's so wrong with Liz? She's brave, strong, and still tries to do the right thing even though she's into the pirate life. She even gets disillusioned with it by the time DMC is over. She's a fully 3-dimensional character. I think she would complete Jack.

LovelyOne
Originally posted by aniron
I disagree. Elizabeth doesn't deserve Jack. he should get together with a cool, great person like anna maria. I want jack or will to end up with her even though she has randomly disappeared. Elizabeth should be left in tortuga. thats where she belongs the little strumpet!!!!!!!!!!
Jack deserves Elizabeth though

I feel a bit sorry for Lizzie she is very young and her emotions/hormones are flying about everywhere

Something tells me that T&T might be writing with a slightly sexist angle when it comes to Elizabeth.."only a woman can behave so irrational and hysterical" laughing out loud

IMO they are gonna do the same with Tia lol "dramatic departure"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.