Shin Akuma vs. Master Chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

boriquaking55
Who wins this battle between characters who don't belong in this section.

Street Fighter has hundreds of canon comics (some non-canon also)

http://www.capcomcomics.com/

this thread is to prove a point

I give it to Shin Akuma 7/10

LegacyOfTheAsh
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Who wins this battle between characters who don't belong in this section.

Street Fighter has hundreds of canon comics (some non-canon also)

http://www.capcomcomics.com/

this thread is to prove a point

I give it to Shin Akuma 7/10
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

boriquaking55
Originally posted by LegacyOfTheAsh
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Heh I did this for a laugh too laughing

Tha C-Master
Akuma gives Chief a Shutupho! laughing

Arahan
You see the sig of C-Master?

replace Sakura with Master Chief and you have the result.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Arahan

replace Sakura with Master Chief and you have the result.

Akuma is just too badddd

DigiMark007
Too many MC threads. erm

Neither of these characters are primarily comics (even though they have some), so by the rules I'd be justified in closing them.

Let's try to reign it in some fellas.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Arahan

replace Sakura with Master Chief and you have the result. Fear the Shutupho!!!!

boriquaking55
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Too many MC threads. erm

Neither of these characters are primarily comics (even though they have some), so by the rules I'd be justified in closing them.

Let's try to reign it in some fellas.

check your pm's. I agree completely

Metalmanx
I know Akuma is insanely powerful, but instead of just saying he wins, let's describe it a bit for others, shall we? Cuz I'm actually curious as to what he'll do to put MC down.

Tha C-Master
Most likely teleport behind him at the start of the bell and kill him with a Shungokusatsu, or a Misogi chop. The Kongou could be instrumental as well.

He's crushed Ayer's rock (something like a hard mountain), destroyed a comet attacking earth (which can or can't be accepted), survived and walked on the bottom of the ocean for long periods of time, and sank a sub with a hit. He can tear down buildings and more with his mild techniques and with his Messatsu overpower version, that spells the end for Chief. yes

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Most likely teleport behind him at the start of the bell and kill him with a Shungokusatsu, or a Misogi chop. The Kongou could be instrumental as well.

I love pwning my noob buddies in Marvel vs. Capcom 2 with the tp behind them shungokusatsu trick - it pisses them off since all they do is use the GUN team (Cable, Iron Man, Cyclops/War Machine) It pisses them off something fierce.

Tha C-Master
I love pwning my noob buddies in Marvel vs. Capcom 2 with the tp behind them shungokusatsu trick - it pisses them off since all they do is use the GUN team (Cable, Iron Man, Cyclops/War Machine) It pisses them off something fierce. I haven't played that game in ages... pure bliss, but so broken.

Psyquis52
If I'm playing as MC then Akuma kills me in under 5 secs every time.

bigbran
Originally posted by Psyquis52
If I'm playing as MC then Akuma kills me in under 5 secs every time. If thats the case, then I run through the whole Street Fighter clan.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by bigbran
If thats the case, then I run through the whole Street Fighter clan. In your dreams. stick out tongue

bigbran
Originally posted by Psyquis52
In your dreams. stick out tongue Naw, I'm good at Halo.
F*cking blow at Street Fighter.

blind faith
Akuma >>> Master Chief.

The Fake Macoy
Can Master Chief survive being sent to hell and attacked by demons? If he can't, then I don't see him winning even if he survives all of Akuma's other attacks.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Can Master Chief survive being sent to hell and attacked by demons? If he can't, then I don't see him winning even if he survives all of Akuma's other attacks.

Where are the MC fanboys at? laughing

Tassadar
Where are the MC fanboys at? laughing

Right here b1tch, but I dont play Street fighter, so im not touchin this one.

ExtraMision5555
master cheif can just messatto akuma right back hes done it in the 5th halo novel "5th reich"

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Tassadar
Right here b1tch, but I dont play Street fighter, so im not touchin this one.

but I see your a StarCraft fan so your cool in my book rock

Tha C-Master
I hope that was sarcasm Extra laughing

Tha C-Master
but I see your a StarCraft fan so your cool in my book rock Hell yea, starcraft owns.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.