Team 1 vs Team 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
no prep. The fights in an urban setting at midnight.

Team 1:

Batman- Nomex suit, memory fabric cape, standard arsenal of weapons and gadgets.
Daredevil
Captain America

vs

Team 2:

The Punisher- M16/M203 assualt rifle/grenade launcher, dual Colt .45s, 4 hand grenades, bowie knife, and kevlar vest.
Blade-standard weapons
Black Panther-standard equip/weapons

who wins?

Scoobless
Team 2 wins

masterbruce
team 1: too much intelligence and strategy skills will overwhelm team 2's superior firepower

boriquaking55
Originally posted by braz

Team 1:

Batman- Nomex suit, memory fabric cape, standard arsenal of weapons and gadgets.
Daredevil
Captain America

vs

Team 2:

The Punisher- M16/M203 assualt rifle/grenade launcher, dual Colt .45s, 4 hand grenades, bowie knife, and kevlar vest.
Blade-standard weapons
Black Panther-standard equip/weapons.

who wins?

I'll give team 1 the advantage because of the environment. It somewhat favors DD and Bats. Especially DD where he's more at an advantage the darker it gets. Although BP and Blade are also at home in complete darkness so its a push.

Team 1 6/10. Hate to do it since BP is one of my personal faves.

Scoobless
I think Blade is capable of taking anyone on team 1... as is the Panther... Punisher has proved himself to be able to hang for a while with that type of guy in H2H... but will more likely opt for ranged attacks which will give him an advantage

braz
Originally posted by boriquaking55
I'll give team 1 the advantage because of the environment. It somewhat favors DD and Bats. Especially DD where he's more at an advantage the darker it gets. Although BP and Blade are also at home in complete darkness so its a push.

Team 1 6/10. Hate to do it since BP is one of my personal faves.

very true, Batman and DD will be able to grapple around and what not while the other team will be just mostly walking around, but IMO they have the superior equipment: guns(lots of guns) *Neo* laughing and all of BPs stuff like the vibranium suit, anti-metal claws, energy blade, kimoyo card, shock absorbing boots.

idunno, its a tough callerm

capt it up
Originally posted by Scoobless
I think Blade is capable of taking anyone on team 1... as is the Panther... Punisher has proved himself to be able to hang for a while with that type of guy in H2H... but will more likely opt for ranged attacks which will give him an advantage
blade has a whole lot of hype and not much evidences to prove it

braz
bump

Galan777
Im going /w/ team one for the majority

braz
wink nice sig btw. smile

NiņoAraņa
Captain America takes them all by himself....

shifty

braz
laughing

braz
bummp

in this fight i could see Batman takin down the Punisher, and the Cap n Daredevil stickin together since DD most likely has Blade's/Black Panther's position at all times via radar sense n he could tell Cap too n they'd encounter Blade n BP. which IMO Blade n BP would be on top of, that is. until Batman arrives. then its over Battyteam 6-7/10

The Pict
I'd go for team 2

braz
Originally posted by The Pict
I'd go for team 2

i know, i was too at first, cuz they have the advantage with brawn with Blade being superhuman and better weapons n gear, but Team 1 is just too smart for them. i almost know theyd figure out something to beat them. i mean c'mon, Batman n Captain America on the same team? cool

but. one question im kinda unsure about the vibranium suit and pressure points, do u think it would cover all pressure points like w/ Cap throwin his shield or or DD throwing his billyclubs, do u think the suit would null all blunt-force attacks like that?

The Pict
If they start close to each other then The Punisher pretty much wins it with his grenades.

braz
^naw, theyre spaced out over a span of 5 blocks and dont know where theyre at..which allows some to use stealth, if needed. shifty ninja

jrodslam
Team 1.

braz
what do yall think the matchups would most likely be?

braz
edit..

Darth Martin
Team 2

braz

but. one question im kinda unsure about the vibranium suit and pressure points, do u think it would cover all pressure points like w/ Cap throwin his shield or or DD throwing his billyclubs, do u think the suit would null all blunt-force attacks like that?

?

guy222

Team 1:

Daredevil
Captain America

vs

Team 2:

Blade-standard weapons
Black Panther-standard equip/weapons

who wins?

t 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.