*Sighs*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sccch
Good. You all have calmed down.

ivebeendepped43
........ok

sccch
There was a battle between us and KTTC.

ivebeendepped43
rriiggghhhttt. when was this?

sccch
around 1 hour ago...

ivebeendepped43
dang it! not fair!

sccch
You were a lucky one.

shannstar79
IKNOW I AM SORRY I MISSED IT AS WELL

LovelyOne
waste of a thread..

and remember they brought beef over here laughing out loud

aniron
fill me in on KTTC then.

sccch
They're another PotC site. Some people here say that they are mainly W/L,they are not. This is a message I got from on of them. Do NOT start complaining!

'I have to ask...were you sent over here? I've been reading KMC and while I disagree with their anti-KTTC posts, and that there's been a sort of "mounting of the guards" to come over here and stir things up, I do enjoy reading a lot of the posts over there, because there are a lot of brilliant thoughts. But, that said, I think you are being misled if you believe KTTC is entirely pro W/E. This is and always has been an EXTREMELY strong J/E thread, and if you want to post here as supporting such, then welcome. But I don't like the tone I'm seeing over at KMC, in that they portray KTTC as "oh, so pro-W/E they can't see their &&&$$ from a hole in the ground. This J/E ship has over 150 pages of posting compared to the 33 pages of W/E posting, and we are proud of it.

If you are with us, you are more than welcome. I hope you enjoy this ship, these mates are the best ever.

Trust me, I would not be saying this if I hadn't read what's been being said there lately. And, I'm not the only one. It's like no one over there even bothered to see there was a pro J/E thread that was throttling the W/E one. By the way, did you see the KTTC poll is 71% J/E and 29% W/E? '

Oh and LovelyOne,this is what they had to say about your 'banning'.

'all I know is that she got into a rather heated exchange in the Thunderdome, and then she posted on KMC that she got banned. We (this thread) had nothing to do with that and a lot of us miss her thoughts.'

aniron
i tried to go onto website. couldn't make sense of it.

OMG Is that it? you're arguing over whether two fictional characters will end up together. my god. I'm anti Elizabeth. she's a goon. Will is cool I like him. and Jack is well he's jack. there are no words lol.
overall. stop arguin over stupid things like that. argue over important things. Heavens!

LovelyOne
can you please TELL them that I LIKE THE J/E tread I have said it so many times..its the mods and the specs and spoilers place that pisses me off..why is it ALL W/E shippers and mods in there?

Its so weird..its like they want to be in control of it all so that when T&T look in there its all W/E wanting roll eyes (sarcastic)..they may feel influenced by it..I just hope they look at any other PotC board on the net and they will see how much people love the Idea of jack/Liz..even boards where its not a PotC based site and there is a poll between the ships...JACK/LIZ always DOMINATES..so to me that means the main audience who dont love the movie as much as us DO love the idea of a J/E ending..

I also am aware that there are more J/E shippers over there..but they are afiaid to go into specs and spoilers..and I can understand why..seeing as people like me got banned for defending myself after being insulted by a W/E shipper..I'm still really bitter about that

sccch
The J/L forum is in specs and spoilers...

aniron
thing is tho. that is there view. if they like W/E then let them like it. they're not hurting anyone. Personally I thing Elizabeth should be shot and I marry jack and will cool

LovelyOne
and my "heated argument" was like that because some little W/E idiot dissed me and got away with it..so I got her back and I got banned..thats why I'm bitter with KttC..

tell them that I love them all in the J/E thread..honestly I have nothing against THEM at all.

sccch its in Spyglass

sccch
KTTC poll is 71% J/E and 29% W/E

LovelyOne
I know. I've been saying that for months

sccch
Originally posted by LovelyOne
and my "heated argument" was like that because some little W/E idiot dissed me and got away with it..so I got her back and I got banned..thats why I', bitter with KttC..

tell them that I love them all in the J/E thread..honestly I have nothing against THEM at all.

sccch its in Spyglass

Is that ok that I tell them that you miss them?

Oh and no...I'm in Speculation and Spoilers.

aniron
poll worth listening to:

me and j or w- 100%

Elizabeth stranded on davvy jones' ship forever enslaved until she turns into a fish and then caught and then eaten by me- 100%

Anna maria gettin back and together with j or w-100%

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

LovelyOne
Originally posted by sccch
Is that ok that I tell them that you miss them?

Oh and no...I'm in Speculation and Spoilers.

didnt now they moved the shipper thread over there?? It used to be in spyglass...maybe it was moved cuz people kept posting spoilers in there lol

yes please tell them that I miss them all..I have nothing against them at all..its just the way the site is run and the W/E shippers and W/E mods..they are really biast with their power.

if you are slightly different to what they are used to..they treat you like an alien..not talking about the J/E shippers here..talking about the mods and W/E shippers

sccch
This fits us...the song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbCDOOzSHSM

Jack of Blades
Originally posted by sccch
around 1 hour ago...
Damm it i missed it.No food for my blades today

sccch
that was yesterday/VERY early this morning...

PirateDiva
Originally posted by aniron
i tried to go onto website. couldn't make sense of it.

OMG Is that it? you're arguing over whether two fictional characters will end up together. my god. I'm anti Elizabeth. she's a goon. Will is cool I like him. and Jack is well he's jack. there are no words lol.
overall. stop arguin over stupid things like that. argue over important things. Heavens!

but this is a forum to discuss the pirate franchise if u want to talk about more important things then i suggest u go join a forum with more real life issues!!!

Chiki Mina
*agrees*

ivebeendepped43
........................"They see me strollin', they laughin' and rollin their eys cuz im so white and nerdy." sry, im listening 2 weird al right now..............

Bwa Ha Ha
"Hamster Toilet Spices"-sorry, randomly remembered something random from my random past

a-k-a-amber
GOOD LORD!!! WHAT DID I MISS?

Bwa Ha Ha
What?

Gravitation
This is OLD!!!!!!!!!! OMG! I forgot about that 'battle'.

Bwa Ha Ha
lol old thread

Gravitation
thread from October... O.o

a-k-a-amber
from october? *sighs* okay good... havin' a meltdown

Gravitation
lol. We should turn this thread into something.

Bwa Ha Ha
Hmmm... what shall it be?

Gravitation
hmmm...

Bwa Ha Ha
lol *sly grin*

Gravitation
...what?

Bwa Ha Ha
*mind wanders off into ALL the possibilities*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.