Gods versus Cosmics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Odin, Thor, Beta Ray Bill, Loki, and Hercules

versus

Tyrant, Surfer, Terrax, Morg, and Firelord

boriquaking55
Originally posted by masterbruce
Odin, Thor, Beta Ray Bill, Loki, and Hercules

versus

Thanos, Surfer, Terrax, Morg, and Firelord

Odin > Thanos. Both are a bit stronger than the heralds. Unless Morg has the Waters of Life, that is. The god team should win with ease since Odin would put down Thanos after a good fight but the rest are fleas to him. Odin wouldn't even need most his teams help. Hercules is an absolute non-factor in this fight however.

Edit: Oh, and welcome to the boards, my friend.

masterbruce
thanks for the welcome, I was actually here awhile ago, but then stopped until recently.

Okay so Odin is greater than Thanos, but I thought it would be a close match and even if Odin does defeat Thanos, he's gonna be pretty weakened himself. Plus, I think the heralds have a slight advantage over the other Gods as Hercules is just a brawler who can't fly. I think it's gonna be a pretty even fight.

Roldz
Agree on the above post, Odin pawns all...

Thanos_THOTU
When it comes to neigh-omnipotence the power difference between all characters are huge.
IG is the closest powersource to LT's level, yet he can blink its power out.

Thanos couldent touch Odin.
Odin take on the rest like nothingness.

masterbruce
dammit, there goes my wellcrafted battle. i didn't realize odin was this powerful.

masterbruce
edited: replaced Thanos with Tyrant (the one who held his own against Galactus)

capt it up
zorro>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Odin>>>>>every one else>>>> pirate

boriquaking55
Originally posted by capt it up
zorro>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Odin>>>>>every one else>>>> pirate

Zorro pwns all big grin

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by masterbruce
edited: replaced Thanos with Tyrant (the one who held his own against Galactus)
Now the table has turned.
Tyrant fight a well fed (above Celestial level) Galactus.

Odin will die terribly and so will the rest.
Give him some prep.

masterbruce
jeebus, I can't seem to craft a well-balanced scenario

DigiMark007
Nah, this fight is fine. De-powered Tyrant is probably right around Odin's level. It's only the original Tyrant that was at Big G's level.

This is actually a good fight. I'm kinda torn. I'm kinda a Loki fanboy, so I'm leaning toward team Asgard. But it's really very close.

Ext@nt
Tyrant would waste most of team one on his own.

Validus
I haven't seen anything to say the Depowered Tyrant can take Odin. Odin has feats that would suggest he'd be the one doing the wrecking.

capt it up
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Zorro pwns all big grin
you know it .

UniOmni
Originally posted by Validus
I haven't seen anything to say the Depowered Tyrant can take Odin. Odin has feats that would suggest he'd be the one doing the wrecking.

Truth right there.

kgkg
really boils down to Odin vs Tyrant.......... Others will die from side effect.

I vote for Tyrant

boriquaking55
Originally posted by kgkg
really boils down to Odin vs Tyrant.......... Others will die from side effect.

I vote for Tyrant

Odin vs. de-powered Tyrant can go either way. It's just speculation since all we can go off is their fights with Thanos.

I give a slight edge to Tyrant since Thanos had the power bauble to amp him during that fight.

Validus
Didn't that power ball contain Morg's energy?

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Validus
Didn't that power ball contain Morg's energy? I guess so - as to why Thanos would need a heralds energy was never explained.

My theory is that Thanos used the bauble because he knew it wasn't possible with his own power - whereas against Odin, Thanos was quite a bit more confident.

kgkg
I guess so - as to why Thanos would need a heralds energy was never explained.

My theory is that Thanos used the bauble because he knew it wasn't possible with his own power - whereas against Odin, Thanos was quite a bit more confident. Thanos was arrogant in both fights.

Roldz

My theory is that Thanos used the bauble because he knew it wasn't possible with his own power - whereas against Odin, Thanos was quite a bit more confident.

It wasnt Morgs energy, it could have been anybody since he took it from the energy sphere storage and Tyrant got a lot...

This fight could go either way... Id give Tyrant team the wins but could easily go towards Odin as well....

Soujaboy

If you haven't yet noticed, Thanos is confident and arrogant around everybody, However thats beside the point. When Thanos fought Tyrant he was actually able to Piss Tyrant off, Odin was acting as if he was scolding a dog or something, it wasn't even a fight.

Roldz
Yeah he did piss Tyrant quite a bit in there but he also had help from that sphere, While in that Odin fight, Odin had to take out his weapon...
So Thanos had extra help against Tyrant (Sphere) + Morg, Jack, Legacy, Terrax fought of Tyrant prior to Thanos. Odin had to take out i forgut the name of that weapon... when fighting Thanos..

Alfheim
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Nah, this fight is fine. De-powered Tyrant is probably right around Odin's level. It's only the original Tyrant that was at Big G's level.

This is actually a good fight. I'm kinda torn. I'm kinda a Loki fanboy, so I'm leaning toward team Asgard. But it's really very close.

Im not sure about this depowered and original Tyrant. I think Tyrant's first appearance was in SS and he got rushed by a group of cosmics. It seems to me if Terrax and Morg were not fighting each other they could have beaten him.

Xplosive
FP Tyrant would take care of Gods by himself.

lando005
when did thanos and odin fight? could i get some pics of this and why not include zeus in the fight he's on par with odin as well, anywas dp tyrant mopped the floor with just about every herald galatcus ever had at the time and he nearly beat a powed up thanos into a smear on the ground and the rest of the cosmics are above the gods sooo i'm going with cosmic power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.