Dr. Strange vs. Marvel Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph
This is actually more of a question thread for me, since theres so much controversy over Strange, and I don't know much about M Zeus

So...

Ten minutes prep for each.
How badly does one pwn the other?

Thanos_THOTU
Strange folds Zeus in a paper, light it with some plot device and than smokes him.

SpunkySmurph
So... Strange loses? big grin

kgkg
Strange can win................But i see Zeus taking 7/10

long pig
Originally posted by kgkg
Strange can win................But i see Zeus taking 7/10
It's possible. Zues and all the Olympions seem a step down from the asgardians.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by long pig
It's possible. Zues and all the Olympions seem a step down from the asgardians.

Well, I made this thread because I heard Zeus > Odin

Ethereal
I dont know much about Zeus.

long pig
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Well, I made this thread because I heard Zeus > Odin
He's not.

None of the Oly's are equal to their Asgardian counterparts.

Maestro
He's not.

None of the Oly's are equal to their Asgardian counterparts.

I disagree. The only reason the asgardians are said to be 'stronger' than the olympians by many people, is because they get more coverage because Thor is such a popular and long-running comic, that we get to see more of them & Odin than the olympians. It's the same with all the other pantheons in comparison with the Asgardians. Also whenever Zeus and Odin do meet, they usually treat each other as equals, along with the other skyfathers.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Maestro
I disagree. The only reason the asgardians are said to be 'stronger' than the olympians by many people, is because they get more coverage because Thor is such a popular and long-running comic, that we get to see more of them & Odin than the olympians. It's the same with all the other pantheons in comparison with the Asgardians. Also whenever Zeus and Odin do meet, they usually treat each other as equals, along with the other skyfathers.

Yeah, I get the feeling that they are more closely equal than people here give them credit for.

olympian
Zeus beats standart Dr Strange.

guy222
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
This is actually more of a question thread for me, since theres so much controversy over Strange, and I don't know much about M Zeus

So...

Ten minutes prep for each.
How badly does one pwn the other?

zeus ftw

SnazzySmurph
Ouch this thread is old...

long pig
If we look at this from the "who has the better feats" POV, then...well..............Zues loses everytime. Sometimes you need to have more than the namesake of skyfather.

Soljer
Zeus, mother ****er!

long pig
Give Me A Zeus feat that Strange can't do or straight up outright outdo.

Soljer
Give Me A Zeus feat that Strange can't do or straight up outright outdo.

I wasn't saying that he wins.

Just correcting your spelling, stick out tongue.

long pig
Zuarse loses.

guy222
zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.