Iron Man verus Cyborg Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Assume that neither can take control of the other.

Assume Iron Man won't run out of power and has access to his best armor available.

Fight takes place in a barren desert.

darthgoober
Cyborg creams him. Bad.

Ext@nt
Cyborg does what every marvel fan wishes they could do and wipes the floor with that robo-nazi

kgkg
Cyborg Superman has defeated Superman himself.

Iron Man gets killed fast.

masterbruce
Doesn't Iron Man have a suit of armor that he fought King Thor with? Surely that Iron Man can show Cyborg a thing or two.

great_dane
take this thread out. this isnt even a fight

kgkg
Originally posted by masterbruce
Doesn't Iron Man have a suit of armor that he fought King Thor with? Surely that Iron Man can show Cyborg a thing or two. Armor jacks tech ...... he will jack his armor lol

he once connected with an entire planet

masterbruce
read my hypo: I specifically disallowed either fighters from taking control over the other's body/armor

kgkg
read my hypo: I specifically disallowed either fighters from taking control over the other's body/armor he doesn't need to control it he can shut it off. Or anthing like that not allowed?

kgkg
either way Cyborg wins

masterbruce
no, shutting it off is kinda like controlling it. NOT ALLOWED.

masterbruce
so, Cyborg can defeat King Thor?

kgkg
so, Cyborg can defeat King Thor? nope he is usually defeated by top tier DC heroes

masterbruce
so then how can he beat Iron Man when he has his King Thor armor?

Validus
so then how can he beat Iron Man when he has his King Thor armor?
It's the Thorbuster. Not the Cyborg Supermanbuster.

Let it be known that the Thorbuster did get busted itself.

kgkg
so then how can he beat Iron Man when he has his King Thor armor? That armor was made to fight King Thor.......... But how will it work on Cyborg?

masterbruce
Well I was just using logic

if King Thor is >>>>>>>> Cyborg

than Thorbuster should be able to defeat or at least put up a fight against Cyborg

darthgoober
The armor was powered by a mystic gem, it did increase his strength substanciantly, but I'm pretty sure it didn't increase his reaction time. So Cyborg would land God only knows how many hits before Tony could even move.

Darth Vegas
Spite thread?

Innerhype
Originally posted by Darth Vegas
Spite thread?

Nah, IM would just hit his weak spot for massive damage big grin

BloodyAngel
First of all, didn't Iron Man recently show he was able to keep up with Sentry?

Second, just because it's called the Thorbuster doesn't mean it's not gonna hurt anyone else. It's like saying that the Thorbuster wouldn't work on Captain America because it's not called the Captain America buster.

Extremis Iron Man - 3/10

Thorbuster - 10/10

UniOmni
Originally posted by darthgoober
The armor was powered by a mystic gem, it did increase his strength substanciantly, but I'm pretty sure it didn't increase his reaction time. So Cyborg would land God only knows how many hits before Tony could even move.

Has Henshaw ever speedblitzed??

embarrasment

He hasn't to my recollection.....................

Scarlet315
Originally posted by BloodyAngel

Second, just because it's called the Thorbuster doesn't mean it's not gonna hurt anyone else. It's like saying that the Thorbuster wouldn't work on Captain America because it's not called the Captain America buster.

Extremis Iron Man - 3/10

Thorbuster - 10/10

Iron man will turn this guy into a can opener

Avalonofthewind
Borg 9/10

Even without controlling the armor...Cyborg could simply control Tony himself via Willhunters.

endrict
Originally posted by darthgoober
Cyborg creams him. Bad.

Juntai
Cyborg Supes.

grey fox

Extremis Iron Man - 3/10

Thorbuster - 10/10

Not really , he just followed Sentry into space and then parked himself next to the moon.

Oh and about the Thorbuster , it was useless . He (Tony) landed a few blows on King Thor which he (King Thor) just barely noticed , channeled a bolt of lightening that KT threw at him and then got pwned.

That's about it.

Wheras current Cyborg Supes has several GL rings.

IM is going down.

rotiart

Extremis Iron Man - 3/10

Thorbuster - 10/10

First No. No. No. .
I think you're thinking of the irom man issue... extremis #3. Sentry catches up to a full burn iron man and knocks him out with 1 punch within 2 panels.
In extremis #4 iron man is getting handled by Sentry until PIS is involved. Ironman hacks into C.L.O.C. a device that sends information to Sentry and overwhelms Sentry's senses by feeding him too much information.

Actually the Thorbuster was made from mystical uru metals so that it would have absorbing effects against the magical might of thors attacks. Its been shown that Iron mans thorbuster armor can absorb magical attacks from thor... and that while it is more durable than his regular armor, and a hell of a lot stronger, its also a lot slower.

Cyborg handles taking punches from a guy on thors/thorsbusters strength level all the time, ie. superman. However supermans punches are coming a lot faster than iron mans will. and cyborg can reconstitute himself...

And comparing Thorbuster is not like comparing it to captain america. The Thorbuster was made with mystical properties.. for a fight against a mythical god...

You're going up against a technowizard of the highest order... who doesn't deal with magic.

Ie. Its like putting on a shield of protection against fire cause you thought you were gonna fight human torch... and suddenly finding out your opponent is iceman...

Soljer
Poor poor Ironman.

batdude123
Henshaw makes Tony his b*tch.

rotiart
After what he did to Captain America in civil war #3, i'd love that.

Deathstroke
Originally posted by Innerhype
Nah, IM would just hit his weak spot for massive damage big grin

laughing poor sony

To be fair Iron Man did land a punch on Sentry. It didn't do a whole lot, and he did have to hack CLOC to win but he still landed a shot.

With that said...Cyborg Supes rips his armor off.

rotiart
Lands a shot that didn't leave any visible damage... :P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.