DMC ends the same way it starts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shannstar79
ever noticed that?

START:
Liz Mouring the loss of Jack in her life
Next scene: jack in a coffin

END
Liz Mourning and crying due to the Loss of jack in her life
Jack Eaten by the Kraken

spencerspider
nice, but i kinda have thought about thay already

shannstar79
oh I am sorry I didnt realize you had already posted something like that
my bad

LovelyOne
tee heee I posted this too lol ages ago

shannstar79
ok
I am looser
sorry guys
heheheh laughing

LovelyOne
"a lady, widowed before her marriage..."
"A virgin too, likely as not, searching for her husband lost at sea"

just to add^^^

no you aint!! dont you dare say that..I was gonna start a new one up but got sidetracked lol

shannstar79
big grin laughing Happy Dance

ok good I dont feel so retarted now

ivebeendepped43
hehe

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by shannstar79
ever noticed that?

START:

END
Jack Eaten by the Kraken

Yes we have said this before...but don't feel bad, we all repeat ourselves over and over on this thread...the more we do the more it just reiterates what we are trying to say in the end...Jack and Liz forever.....
Also, POTC 1 starts and ends the same to in a way...Young Liz on a ship at sea singing the Pirate Song "Yo Ho, Yo HO A Pirate's LIfe for Me" (thinking about Pirates, and a legendary one that she has heard stories of, Jack Sparrow)....then it ends with Jack singing that same song on a ship at sea...thinking about Liz cuz she's the one who taught him the song...

SO IF WE LOOK AT THE BEGINNING AND ENDING OF EACH OF THESE MOVIES THEY BOTH TIE JACK AND LIZ TOGETHER....It's so obvious, it cannot be coincidence...Terry and Ted had to have done that on purpose....

shannstar79
so true
all signs point to Jacka and Liz
big grin

diddly-dum
Originally posted by shannstar79
ever noticed that?

START:

END
Jack Eaten by the Kraken
She isn't morning Jack in the Beginning

Mistypirate
Originally posted by diddly-dum

Yes you are right, she isn't morning Jack in the beginning. She is mourning Jack in the beginning.

LovelyOne

I think she is..he's left her a year previously and I think she misses him being in her life.

As she's on that ship one of the crew mwmber say this:

"a lady, widowed before her marriage..."
"A virgin too, likely as not, searching for her husband lost at sea"

Meaning of the word Widow:

1. a woman often left alone because her husband devotes his free time to a hobby or sport (used in combination).

I dont remember Will leaving her to partake in any hobbies before her marriage..Jack did however he left to be a pirate...and who do we first meet in a floating coffin after she looks like she's at a grave before her marriage? Jack of course big grin..there are various hints after this to suggest Jack is very much on her mind. She doesnt even go in search of Will she goes in search of Jack

2. a woman who has lost her husband by death and has not remarried.

I dont remember Will dying before her marriage to him...Jack did die before her marriage to Will though..He's lost at sea....again... And she goes in search of him..again laughing out loud

you cant be a widow before marriage unless you are have previously been married to someone else and that person has become lost to you to persue a hobby etc or has died. Will did neither before her marriage to him.

lovethemtigers

Well, it's basically a metaphor....to the naked eye we think she is sad because its her wedding day, it's raining and it appears she has been stood up...no groom, no guests....but in symbolises that in reality she is mourning the loss of Jack - he has left her a year previously and she is lost without him in his life...so it looks more like a funeral than a wedding, and then we see Jack burst out of a coffin...

shannstar79
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
Well, it's basically a metaphor....to the naked eye we think she is sad because its her wedding day, it's raining and it appears she has been stood up...no groom, no guests....but in symbolises that in reality she is mourning the loss of Jack - he has left her a year previously and she is lost without him in his life...so it looks more like a funeral than a wedding, and then we see Jack burst out of a coffin...

exacltly my pointsmile thanks guyssmile

diddly-dum
Actually if you look around I think the party was chashed and she wanted to marry Will at first,..but now thats all kind of iffy to me.

PirateDiva
i bet u when she saw Jack at Tortuga in DMC....right b4 she walked up to him she was probably smiling right up until she said "iam looking for the man i LOVE"....omg just realized that she didnt say im lookin for Will the man i love....she just Said "I am looking for the man I Love" she was already flirting with him...that was sooo intentional of her!!! OMG....she wanted to mess around with him and didnt specify name....wow...did i just catch something here...u tell me...unless this has been already talked about...which im sure it has!!!???

LovelyOne
Actually if you look around I think the party was chashed and she wanted to marry Will at first,..but now thats all kind of iffy to me.

I dont think it was crashed...I think thats just the weather that has knocked everything over..storm remember..everyone probably ran inside.

Also the wedding crashers arive afterward in boats etc.

katelovespirate
i dont get that whole scene.

the timing of it is wrong. there is no logical sequencing of events. they obviously had to jumble them to include the shots they wanted.

LovelyOne
if you look at

the thing next to Liz all that wood? what is that ay?

a chair?

then why does it kinda look like a wheel of a ship?

the wedding crashers have not arrived yet..

LovelyOne
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/6294/potc231tc8.jpg

again the thing nxt to her lookslike a grave..why is she right near a mound of dirt holding flowers like that?

the stuff next to her symbolises the wrecked pearl in a way? not the thing nearest the camera..I mean the thing thats circular and has things sort of sticking out of it

introduced to Jack in a coffin...

PIRATES=SEX
wow great eye lovelyone , i never noticed the grave sort of design.

shannstar79
Originally posted by LovelyOne
if you look at

the thing next to Liz all that wood? what is that ay?

a chair?

then why does it kinda look like a wheel of a ship?

the wedding crashers have not arrived yet..
Thasts very very true!!! I never even noticed that LovleyOne!!

willofthewisp
Yeah, I don't get the beginning. Has Will already been arrested and she thinks he jilted her, then it starts to storm and the guests leave and chairs get turned over, only to have Beckett come and arrest her?

Which is why I don't get why he waits until about a year after the events to arrest them. I thought it was immediately after the first movie, but it couldn't have been because Will taught Liz all those sword moves and those would take a while, at least a few months.

LovelyOne
yea^^

thats why i dont get why there are broken pieces of wood just randomly next to her..no soldiers

That whole opening seems rather out of context to everything except how we meet Jack and that one line muttered before she goes to Tortuga

lovethemtigers
Yea...it almost looks like someone got mad and tore the place up. Perhaps Liz threw a tantrum out of sexual frustration...

shannstar79
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
Yea...it almost looks like someone got mad and tore the place up.
Perhaps Liz threw a tantrum out of sexual frustration...

thats funny
hysterical

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.