Superman vs Spider-man,The Hulk,Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

H. S. 6
You're a silly goose.

Superman in a curbstomp.

ExtraMision5555
Spiderman is a non-factor

Namor? depends on how fresh out of the water?

hank_mccoy
how is spider-man going to help in that fight? no expression

batdude123
Supes

SpunkySmurph
I don't get it... there used to be a huge argument that Hulk is just barley below Supes, and now you add in Namor and suddenly it's a curbstomp? no expression

lando005
sups aint wining this easy not at all 2 bricks and a brain nope not an easy fight at all

hitemup
superman will make them bite the curb.

lando005
hulk and namor could keep him busy long enough for hulk to become stronger than sups and spider-man to come up with a plan

hank_mccoy
i never saw spider-man as a great strategist , and what can they possible think of? spider-man dies from one punch if its full power or at least gets knocked out

i don't think that hulk would be able to fight sups long enough to get very mad ... i am sure that with 2-3 punches hulk is knocked out

namor could give some fight but again sups takes him out as well

i give it to superman 7/3

boriquaking55
Depends on too many factors - which version of Hulk and if Namor is in his element or not especially.

I think the team can take majority if Namor can bring the battle to the sea and Hulk is in his strongest incarnation. Otherwise Supes 7/10

batdude123
Originally posted by lando005
hulk and namor could keep him busy long enough for hulk to become stronger than sups and spider-man to come up with a plan

Please. Fighting to their full potential, Superman knocks them out before they can think.

hank_mccoy
thats my point he doesn't need to trade blows with them 2-3 punches from his and namor or hulk get knocked out, and spider-man isn't a factor at all

lando005
i think your undersetimateing them hulk wont go down in 2 or 3 hits and they arent fighing one at a time he has to deal with namor and hulk at once this buys the time hulk needs to do his thing and never underestimate spidy that's the flaw of a lotta villans he has the potential to be one of the greatest minds on earth and he's far more resourceful than most other bigbrains, that makes him an enemy you never want to overlook

Draco69
Superman.

Spidey gets blown to pieces.

Namor gets heatvisioned to death.

Hulk gets speedblitzed.

hank_mccoy
and again what can spider-man do here? he is way out of his league

anyway you don't give superman enough credit, yes i know most people hate him because he always comes on top but look at his feats , you know and every one here know that with 2-3 full power punches hulk is down , namor is down , spider-man is dead from 1 punch , even if they come at him at same time it doesn't really matter , hulk got knocked out by namor and believe me that sups hits harder , anyway my opinion is that hulk will be knocked out too fast for even get mad and namor is going down as well, what can spider-man do? nothing... he gets killed

lando005
Originally posted by hank_mccoy
and again what can spider-man do here? he is way out of his league

anyway you don't give superman enough credit, yes i know most people hate him because he always comes on top but look at his feats , you know and every one here know that with 2-3 full power punches hulk is down , namor is down , spider-man is dead from 1 punch , even if they come at him at same time it doesn't really matter , hulk got knocked out by namor and believe me that sups hits harder , anyway my opinion is that hulk will be knocked out too fast for even get mad and namor is going down as well, what can spider-man do? nothing... he gets killed
i know sups would win the majority but it still wont be a curb stop namor koed hulk underwater when he was holding his breath i just dont see these guys going down that quickly

batdude123
i think your undersetimateing them

Trust me, I'm giving them all the credit in the world. These guys don't even hold a candle to the people Superman pwns consistently issue in and issue out.

hulk wont go down in 2 or 3 hits

Did I say he would? Not to mention that Banner freshly turning in to the Hulk wouldn't be a problem at all to Superman. Superman would KO him before Hulk can even think to move his arm. People seem to think that the Hulk/Superman fight would be just them trading blows. What they have failed to realize is that Superman can take him out as fast as he wants to. Hulk gets speedblitzed into oblivion.

and they arent fighing one at a time

Please. It hardly matters either way. Spider-man gets his brains splattered all over the place with one good hard punch. Namor is taken out easily enough soon after. Then, Hulk is taken out with a flury of punches before he can even think to himself "HULK GETTING PWNED???!!!11?????" You have to understand that he has the tremendous speed advantage that not Spider-man, Namor, or Hulk could ever DREAM to overcome.

he has to deal with namor and hulk at once this buys the time hulk needs to do his thing

I don't think you understand that Hulk WOULD NOT have time to "do his thing" in this fight. Even if he starts getting REALLY pissed off, Superman would still handle him just as easily. All the strength in the world isn't going to help him track something moving so fast that he cannot even perceive the sight of it.

and never underestimate spidy

Great Hera!!!! What the f**k? I'm not even going to touch this one.

that's the flaw of a lotta villans he has the potential to be one of the greatest minds on earth and he's far more resourceful than most other bigbrains, that makes him an enemy you never want to overlook

You know what the funny thing is? Superman is actually SMARTER than Spider-man is. By a lot, I might add...

Validus
Team wins.

bigbran
Superman doesn't even need to speedblitz.
Have you guys ever seen the power this man holds in his punches? Hulk goes down, Namor goes down.

The only real threat is Spider-Man....

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Team wins.

no expression

stfu2

snoopdogg
Spiderman is a non-factor. Namor gets a broken kneck as he is basically a non-factor as well but Hulk get his shots in but due to Supes versatility he still wins.

Validus
Funny thing is that I'm serious. smile

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Funny thing is that I'm serious. smile

I know:

stfu2

Accel
Originally posted by batdude123
Great Hera!!!! What the f**k? I'm not even going to touch this one.
Get your own damn catch phrase.

batdude123
Originally posted by Accel
Get your own damn catch phrase.

I wanted to use that one for once, dammit!!! mad

lando005
why do people make it sound like one one side's just gonna stand there and be pounded? gladiator is on par with sups in speed and hulk did give him trouble dispite the speed diffrence i'm not saying theys guys always win it's just not a shut out, how is sups smarter than spidy? yes kryptonians have the biological capasity to be smarter than humans but they still need to utilize that potential, sups doesnt dabble in science as much as pete he has the potential to be the smartest person in dc but he still needs to practace dont confuse potential for acctual intelligance

batdude123
why do people make it sound like one one side's just gonna stand there and be pounded? gladiator is on par with sups in speed and hulk did give him trouble dispite the speed diffrence i'm not saying theys guys always win it's just not a shut out, how is sups smarter than spidy? yes kryptonians have the biological capasity to be smarter than humans but they still need to utilize that potential, sups doesnt dabble in science as much as pete he has the potential to be the smartest person in dc but he still needs to practace dont confuse potential for acctual intelligance

Why bring up the Glads fight? Gladiator didn't even use his tremendous speed advantage, he simply tried to outfight Hulk. Superman would be a blur to Hulk, and Hulk would be taken out in a second or two, realistically. Of course they're going to have Hulk giving ANYONE top tier a run for their money. You know how they do that? They always make them engage in h2h against Hulk. Superman speedblitzes him like originally stated.

How is Superman smarter than Spider-man? I take it you don't read Superman. All of the weapons and technology he builds at the fortress of solitude is insane. He is a genius who far surpasses Peter with ease.

Doesn't dabble in science? What the f**k? Sure you jest, good sir.

Actual intelligence? Dear child, pick up a Superman comic every now and then.

lando005
Why bring up the Glads fight? Gladiator didn't even use his tremendous speed advantage, he simply tried to outfight Hulk. Superman would be a blur to Hulk, and Hulk would be taken out in a second or two, realistically. Of course they're going to have Hulk giving ANYONE top tier a run for their money. You know how they do that? They always make them engage in h2h against Hulk. Superman speedblitzes him like originally stated.

How is Superman smarter than Spider-man? I take it you don't read Superman. All of the weapons and technology he builds at the fortress of solitude is insane. He is a genius who far surpasses Peter with ease.

Doesn't dabble in science? What the f**k? Sure you jest, good sir.

Actual intelligence? Dear child, pick up a Superman comic every now and then. first you say hulk doenst go down in a second or two now you do? make up your mind look even if it's superman 99/100 theres still gonna be that one time where this team would come out on top that's the point i wanna get across just like with spiderman and firelord fl could kick the crap outta spidy for the next 100 years but there's still that one time when spidy was able to beat him same applys here nothing is absolute not even superman always winning as much as dc fanatics love to think that sups and batman cant loose there's always that one time when they have an off day and personally i dont bother with superman comics becaus he's the most higly overrated character around when he was first created he was a good character but people wanted to blow him outta proportion and paint him into this undefeatable force where noone's more powerful and noone matchs his intell please what's the fun in that if there's no risk? oh as for peter even reed's stated that if he just bucked down and studied more he'lb be on of the top minds in marvel

Avalonofthewind
Supes removes all the air out of the area.

Easy win.

The Pict
Originally posted by bigbran
Superman doesn't even need to speedblitz.
Have you guys ever seen the power this man holds in his punches? Hulk goes down, Namor goes down.

The only real threat is Spider-Man....

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Superman 10/10, the team are dead in like half a second.

Faceman
Heat vision can easily take Spidy out, and dry Namor .. Then theirs Hulk. Even if it takes him a long time Supes wins this. Unless Superman forgets to fly, ( like Thor does in his fights with Hulk).

Juntai
Supes.

batdude123
first you say hulk doenst go down in a second or two now you do? make up your mind look even if it's superman 99/100 theres still gonna be that one time where this team would come out on top that's the point i wanna get across just like with spiderman and firelord fl could kick the crap outta spidy for the next 100 years but there's still that one time when spidy was able to beat him same applys here nothing is absolute not even superman always winning as much as dc fanatics love to think that sups and batman cant loose there's always that one time when they have an off day and personally i dont bother with superman comics becaus he's the most higly overrated character around when he was first created he was a good character but people wanted to blow him outta proportion and paint him into this undefeatable force where noone's more powerful and noone matchs his intell please what's the fun in that if there's no risk? oh as for peter even reed's stated that if he just bucked down and studied more he'lb be on of the top minds in marvel

So you know jack shit about Superman. Interesting... smile Superman 10/10.

lando005
So you know jack shit about Superman. Interesting... smile Superman 10/10.
9/10

Supreme being
first you say hulk doenst go down in a second or two now you do? make up your mind look even if it's superman 99/100 theres still gonna be that one time where this team would come out on top that's the point i wanna get across just like with spiderman and firelord fl could kick the crap outta spidy for the next 100 years but there's still that one time when spidy was able to beat him same applys here nothing is absolute not even superman always winning as much as dc fanatics love to think that sups and batman cant loose there's always that one time when they have an off day and personally i dont bother with superman comics becaus he's the most higly overrated character around when he was first created he was a good character but people wanted to blow him outta proportion and paint him into this undefeatable force where noone's more powerful and noone matchs his intell please what's the fun in that if there's no risk? oh as for peter even reed's stated that if he just bucked down and studied more he'lb be on of the top minds in marvel

I was actually reading your statement and taken it seriously until you brought up the spiderman and firelord fight, superman for the definite win.

lando005
Originally posted by Supreme being
I was actually reading your statement and taken it seriously until you brought up the spiderman and firelord fight, superman for the definite win. i was useing it as an example of something improbable but not impossible that's what this fight is improbable for the marvel side just not imposssible even if it's a win of sheer dumb luck there is still a chance that they can win we see this a lot from many diffrent characters defying the odds nothing is set in stone

wolvertooth
superman kills them all , and spider-man? laughing , that geek is going to die right away

Sam Z
But if it was Wolverine it'd be a different story, right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

wolvertooth
we are talking about spider-man here and he would get his head explode from a slap laughing

wolvertooth
if even scorpion puma and lizard could hurt him and trash him like garbage then just imagine what a slap from superman would do to him

Sam Z
Originally posted by wolvertooth
if even scorpion puma and lizard could hurt him and trash him like garbage then just imagine what a slap from superman would do to him

And taking many hits from Juggernaut doesn't count? I saw scans of Cyclops owning Wolverine like a baby without even using his powers, so?

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by Sam Z

wolvertooth
And taking many hits from Juggernaut doesn't count? I saw scans of Cyclops owning Wolverine like a baby without even using his powers, so?

but we are talking about spider-man here and spider-man is going to be splashed like a fly roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sub_Mariner

Sam Z
but we are talking about spider-man here and spider-man is going to be splashed like a fly roll eyes (sarcastic)

I know. But one punch probably won't kill him.
Ask Hulk and Juggernaut wink

wolvertooth
full power punch from superman much stronger then a punch from hulk or juggernaut, plus even juggernaut should kill spider-man from a good punch

The Pict
One punch from Superman would be enough to kill Spiderman.

wolvertooth
super man can hurt guys like darkside with his fists and ko them but he cant kill spider-man with a punch laughing , spider-man is dead from sups slap

Sam Z
full power punch from superman much stronger then a punch from hulk or juggernaut, plus even juggernaut should kill spider-man from a good punch

Well, it didn't. And what makes you think Superman is stronger than Juggernaut? Than Hulk in calm state yes, but Juggs no

wolvertooth
Well, it didn't. And what makes you think Superman is stronger than Juggernaut? Than Hulk in calm state yes, but Juggs no

what a spidy fanboy, Lol ... now spider-man fanboys think he can take hits from superman laughing

wolvertooth
http://www.komiks.cz/img_clanek/0409_spiderman-1.jpg

kingpin >>>>>> spider-man laughing

wolvertooth
damn even cap owned spider-man in civil wars twice he kicked spider-man like a geek

Sam Z
what a spidy fanboy, Lol ... now spider-man fanboys think he can take hits from superman laughing

laughing laughing
Don't make me laugh, you dare to call me a fanboy after such posts of yours?

flight? you are retarded... what does it gives him? he can fly as many as he wants but he will just fly into wolverines claws and get impaled on them like a hotdog on stick

Wolverine got owned by Cyclops even though Cyclops wasn't using his powers and Wolverine used claws. He got ownd by Deadpool many times, by Daredevil, by punisher, he was knocked by Juggernaut and Namor with single punch. What the hell he got owned by a deer laughing . The thruth is that you are one pathetic fanboy and the only reason you posted on this thread was because you wanted to express your hatred for Spider-man because he would own your beloved Wolverine without much trouble.

wolvertooth
laughing laughing
Don't make me laugh, you dare to call me a fanboy after such posts of yours?

Wolverine got owned by Cyclops even though Cyclops wasn't using his powers and Wolverine used claws. He got ownd by Deadpool many times, by Daredevil, by punisher, he was knocked by Juggernaut and Namor with single punch. What the hell he got owned by a deer laughing . The thruth is that you are one pathetic fanboy and the only reason you posted on this thread was because you wanted to express your hatred for Spider-man because he would own your beloved Wolverine without much trouble.

thats it.... cry all your pain out... cry everything.....

http://www.spidervillain.com/Villains/Kraven/KravenPPSM2.jpg

kraven!!!!!!!!!! eek! laughing laughing

Sub_Mariner
thats it.... cry all your pain out... cry everything.....

http://www.spidervillain.com/Villains/Kraven/KravenPPSM2.jpg

kraven!!!!!!!!!! eek! laughing laughing

A DEER! laughing laughing laughing eek!

wolvertooth
http://www.spidervillain.com/SpiderManCovers/Amazing/ASM129/Page3.jpg laughing

Sub_Mariner
http://www.spidervillain.com/SpiderManCovers/Amazing/ASM129/Page3.jpg laughing

Wolverine=Owned by deer.
Punisher owns Deer.

Sam Z
http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?...54page088hs.jpg
http://img430.imageshack.us/my.php?...99page148rr.jpg
http://pics.livejournal.com/wal_lace/pic/0000b86p
http://pics.livejournal.com/wal_lace/pic/0000csdp
I can do that all day long.
http://img66.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dd73nf.jpg
And man, a freaking deer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wolvertooth
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/1244/namorfeat389hi.gif

Sam Z
Yeah, cry now fanboy.

Sam Z
http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?...54page088hs.jpg
http://img430.imageshack.us/my.php?...99page148rr.jpg
http://pics.livejournal.com/wal_lace/pic/0000b86p
http://pics.livejournal.com/wal_lace/pic/0000csdp
I can do that all day long.
http://img66.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dd73nf.jpg
And man, a freaking deer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

juggernaut66666
hey Wolvertooth is this you??????
http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/1157/1we0.jpg

Tron

This is the comment that started all this mess. Don't start stuff like this in this or any other thread.

As for everyone else, tone it down, and get back on topic.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Tron
This is the comment that started all this mess. Don't start stuff like this in this or any other thread.

As for everyone else, tone it down, and get back on topic.

The mess? I simply asked the question, it's not my fault that some people overreact. I wasn't rude or anything...

Tron
The mess? I simply asked the question, it's not my fault that some people overreact. I wasn't rude or anything...

Oh please, you know exactly what that comment was. And it wasn't just a question, otherwise I wouldn't have brought it up, now would I.

Anyway, just squash whatever mess was going on in here from this point forward.

Sam Z
Well it was a question with sarcasm, but the guy called me "fanboy" for no reason. I guess that was the reason. But ok, i'll try to stay on-topic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.