Movie Hulk 'Vs' Smallville Clark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Professor N
Who wins?

ExtraMision5555
Clark due to drasticly higher network rateings

Bol Gath
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Clark due to drasticly higher network rateings

Hahaha true... But in a fight, poor Clark. hulk would destroy him

Professor N
I know hulk trumps him in the strength category. But isnt ol Clark just as indestructable, and one hell of a lot faster. i mean in the series he is practically running at the speed of light.

complexbrother
I'm thinking clark.

Tron
As much as I'd prefer not to, I'd have to say Clark. Besides the speed and strength (like turning a coal to diamond), he also has Hulk beat in the durable department (taking re-entry into Earth's almosphere.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Tron
As much as I'd prefer not to, I'd have to say Clark. Besides the speed and strength (like turning a coal to diamond), he also has Hulk beat in the durable department (taking re-entry into Earth's almosphere. Movie Hulks Durability is pretty good...took a nuke...massive amounts of bullets...tank shells..and didn't he pretty much reenter the atmosphere too?

Broly92
Movie Hulk
Originally posted by Tron
As much as I'd prefer not to, I'd have to say Clark. Besides the speed and strength (like turning a coal to diamond), he also has Hulk beat in the durable department (taking re-entry into Earth's almosphere.
Strength?

Clark is not yet prepared to face someone like Hulk!

He won't be owned though just lose

Draco69
Originally posted by Broly92
Movie Hulk

Strength?

Clark is not yet prepared to face someone like Hulk!

He won't be owned though just lose

Movie Hulk was a p*ssy.

Tanks? So what. Clark's throwing cars and trucks like they're baseballs.

Clark is most likely stronger, hell of alot faster, and so far hasn't been hurt by ANYTHING that wasn't k-nite or magic.

LegacyOfTheAsh

bigbran
Supes pawns him.

The Pict
Clark

snoopdogg
Clark has his super breath as of tonights episode. Clark is still very inexperienced yet. But he might be able to stop movie Hulk.

Validus
Clark sucks at fighting and he isn't that smart so it isn't a curbstomp. Maybe even a bit even.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Validus
Clark sucks at fighting and he isn't that smart so it isn't a curbstomp. Maybe even a bit even. Hulk isn't that smart either. And well he's not really a fighter also. He's a smasher.

Validus
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Hulk isn't that smart either. And well he's not really a fighter also. He's a smasher.
And he's pretty good at smashing and probably better at fighting. Smallville Clark usually gets tossed around.

Badabing

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Badabing
When did movie Hulk take a nuke? corrected as of a few ago..it was a mininuke....at the end of the movie when he was in the lake

The Pict
When did movie Hulk take a nuke?

He didn't.

Badabing
Originally posted by The Pict
He didn't.
One was a cluster bomd and the other was just a powerful missile right?

The Pict
One was a cluster bomd and the other was just a powerful missile right?

Yeah I remember in the desert the cluster bomb, but at the end I don't remember anyone saying nuke. The area it covered wasn't really far either. I don't think it was a nuke.

NiņoAraņa
One was a cluster bomd and the other was just a powerful missile right? well after all that i don't think they would try 'just a powerful missle' ermno expression

The Pict
According to Wikipedia it was a "gamma bomb" shrug

NiņoAraņa
According to Wikipedia it was a "gamma bomb" shrug confused wth?

Badabing

NiņoAraņa

Badabing
According to Wikipedia it was a "gamma bomb" shrug wink

NiņoAraņa
wink and that is exactly?no expression

The Pict

Scoobless
Clark would f**k the Hulk up..... he ran from Smallville to a South American rainforest within seconds and is virtually indestructible... if he plowed stright into the Hulk he would rip him in half... Hulk can't even take a tank shell without getting himself all torn up

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Draco69

Tanks? So what. Clark's throwing cars and trucks like they're baseballs.

Cars and trucks? If it was 60 cars at the same time, then we'd be talking the same weight class. He took the tank shells fine, all there was was some soot from the explosion.

I don't think Clarks speed is going to matter...he'll pound Hulk hard, and Hulks going to get up all in a "What the f*ck?" mood, pumping his strength. I haven't watched the movie in a few months, but I don't recall once where Hulk get's taken down to Banner level at all through combat.

I'm not saying Hulk crushes Clark, but I don't think Clark's going to pull the majority.

LordKaos
Smallville Clark is such a goodie he'll spend most of the fight trying to figure out why Hulk is so mad, Martha will say to him "Clark what would your father do?" Clark will start crying, Hulk will see human emotion and turn back to normal and the Kents will invite him over for dinner.

Badabing
Originally posted by LordKaos
Smallville Clark is such a goodie he'll spend most of the fight trying to figure out why Hulk is so mad, Martha will say to him "Clark what would your father do?" Clark will start crying, Hulk will see human emotion and turn back to normal and the Kents will invite him over for dinner. eek! laughing

jasofisc
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Cars and trucks? If it was 60 cars at the same time, then we'd be talking the same weight class. He took the tank shells fine, all there was was some soot from the explosion.

I don't think Clarks speed is going to matter...he'll pound Hulk hard, and Hulks going to get up all in a "What the f*ck?" mood, pumping his strength. I haven't watched the movie in a few months, but I don't recall once where Hulk get's taken down to Banner level at all through combat.

I'm not saying Hulk crushes Clark, but I don't think Clark's going to pull the majority.

I agree unless clark brings up the fact that the hulk movie tanked then hulk will cry and walk away. (smallvile rocks besides the fourth season)

UniOmni
I don't know.

Clark was finally in a fight last week, and against someone on his level, and he was owned.
And not impressively.

He got slammed through a rock in like ten punches, knocked over a tree and was pretty out of it.

It taking multiple punches for Zod to put him through a boulder, was a hella low showing.

Going by that performance, i'd say Hulk maybe a fair bit stronger and more durable.

Speed is a problem, but the only real one i'd say.

HV is lackluster, and superbreath is a distraction at best.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by UniOmni
I don't know.

Clark was finally in a fight last week, and against someone on his level, and he was owned.
And not impressively.

He got slammed through a rock in like ten punches, knocked over a tree and was pretty out of it.

It taking multiple punches for Zod to put him through a boulder, was a hella low showing.

Going by that performance, i'd say Hulk maybe a fair bit stronger and more durable.

HV is lackluster, and superbreath is a distraction at best. Yea that was General Zod. He's a warrior with training. Plust he had the powers of a true Krytonian. His punches only hurt him cause of that fact. Hulks punches won't hurt Clark.

golem370
Hulk would kick his ass He grab a 65 ton tank and toss it like half a mile and he was said to also run between 200 or 400mph he has jumped further where Clark was barely able to jump 200 feet even while running very fast. I doubt he could have beat those Gamma Dogs because of the power & bloodthirst.

UniOmni
Yea that was General Zod. He's a warrior with training. Plust he had the powers of a true Krytonian. His punches only hurt him cause of that fact. Hulks punches won't hurt Clark.

Zod hurt him because he's a true kryptonian??

I thought he hurt him because he punched him??

Silly me embarrasment

Clark got punched through a rock, in multiple blows, and knocked into a tree and was pretty much done.

Hulk took more damage than that and only frowned.

Hulk's punches wouldn't hurt clark??

Funny, seeing as how he showed more power than Zod did.

grey fox

Silly me embarrasment

Clark got punched through a rock, in multiple blows, and knocked into a tree and was pretty much done.

I agree

While Hulk doesn't have as many feats as Smallville Clark , his feats outmatch clarks. Flinging tanks with ease . Jumping five to ten Miles easily in a single bound. Killing the three Gamma dogs (Rather brutally i might add) and taking various projectiles with nary a problem.

Clark goes home to his parents in pieces...

The Pict
I don't see Hulk touching Clark.

golem370
I don't see Clark really hurting Hulk

Superherovandal
seriously clark has the better feats in this. he turned coal to diamond. blew open a real thick steel door with his breath. tossed a truck several miles. ran to south america in a couple of seconds. and what did hulk do toss tanks a couple hundred feet. not all that impressive.

grey fox
Originally posted by Superherovandal
seriously clark has the better feats in this. he turned coal to diamond. blew open a real thick steel door with his breath. tossed a truck several miles. ran to south america in a couple of seconds. and what did hulk do toss tanks a couple hundred feet. not all that impressive.
'Wowee zowee mister man , he turned coal into diamond' ! Whoop-de-friggen-do

Hulk took a 'Gama bomb' a weapon designed to destroy only organic matter and leave the surroundings untouched. Killed various Gamma creatures which have similar (or better) powers them him , as soon as Clark takes on a guy who's pretty much equal he get's his ass handed back to him all tied up in a pink bow.

The Pict
How do we even know what the Gamma bomb was designed for? It wasn't exactly explained in the movie.

Validus
I don't know.

And not impressively.

HV is lackluster, and superbreath is a distraction at best.

Silly me embarrasment

Pretty much agree with all of this. Before the Zod showing I would have went with Clark for the decent majority but damn. Yeah, Zod was a warrior and all that but the damage Clark took in that fight is usually something Class 20 guys deal with on a regular basis. Spider-Man has been put through trees and got right back up.

snoopdogg

Silly me embarrasment That's why Zods punches hurt him. Cause he is Kryptonian. Kinda like how Doomsday was able to hurt Superman.

Clark got punched through a rock, in multiple blows, and knocked into a tree and was pretty much done. That was also a full powered Krytonian doing that also. Hulk would have been f*cked if he fought Zod. The point is mute.

Hulk took more damage than that and only frowned. Didn't he get knocked a little loopy from the tank? I think so. And after he fought those dogs he was spent also. Clark would have handled those dogs with ease via superspeed.

I don't think so.

breeze85
When do people realise not look for their lowest showings. It's the highest feats that matter here.

Even without his speed advantage Clark would be more than a match for Hulk. Although Hulk would definitely take the majority. With Clark's superspeed it's a one-way fight, 10/10 Clark.

Hell, Hulk would be slammed all over the country never even realising what is killing him.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Superherovandal
what did hulk do toss tanks a couple hundred feet. not all that impressive.

Except for the fact that that the tank he threw is around 65 tons, and that truck is anywhere from 4-8...

Validus
That's why Zods punches hurt him. Cause he is Kryptonian. Kinda like how Doomsday was able to hurt Superman.
I forgot the rule stating you need to be Kryptonian to harm another Kryptonian.

WTF?

snoopdogg
Except for the fact that that the tank he threw is around 65 tons, and that truck is anywhere from 4-8... Clark also tossed a tractor into the air. Without swinging it.Originally posted by Validus

WTF? I read it somewhere. John Bryne(I think) stated that's why Doomsday was able to hurt Supes physically cause of his Krptonian DNA.

I read it at SHC somewhere.

MightyEInherjar
Still, a tractor doesn't weigh even close to the same amount. Not by a few dozen tons.

edit: The heaviest tractor I could find was Yanmar YM FX42D, which weighs 3902lbs. The tank Hulk threw weighs aprox. 133350lbs without a full load-out.

snoopdogg
Still, a tractor doesn't weigh even close to the same amount. Not by a few dozen tons. I know that. But Hulk got some momentum built up before he released the tank. Clark just grabbed the tractor and tossed it straight up into the air quite a ways.

MightyEInherjar
The tractor doesn't weigh too much more than a Ford F-350. Now, if it were 20 or more of those tractors combined (somehow?) and thrown into the air, that would be more impressive, and still not as heavy as the Abrams Hulk flung.

Just watched the clips again on Hulks little tank battle. Hulk got knocked over by the round at about 20 yards, without any real damage. He felt his chest, saw he was fine, and proceeded to attack the other tanks.

For reference:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3fuQCS9vTc&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAyQU_2Njxw&mode=related&search=

F-150 Weight (350 is also on the site), etc: http://f150online.com/fordnews/view.cfm?nnum=34

Yanmar and Mitisubishi tractor stats:http://www.best-used-tractors.com/tractor_specifications.html

M1 Abrams weight:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1_Abrams

grey fox
The tractor doesn't weigh too much more than a Ford F-350. Now, if it were 20 or more of those tractors combined (somehow?) and thrown into the air, that would be more impressive, and still not as heavy as the Abrams Hulk flung.

Just watched the clips again on Hulks little tank battle. Hulk got knocked over by the round at about 20 yards, without any real damage. He felt his chest, saw he was fine, and proceeded to attack the other tanks.

For reference:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3fuQCS9vTc&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAyQU_2Njxw&mode=related&search=

F-150 Weight (350 is also on the site), etc: http://f150online.com/fordnews/view.cfm?nnum=34

Yanmar and Mitisubishi tractor stats:http://www.best-used-tractors.com/tractor_specifications.html

M1 Abrams weight:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1_Abrams

I'll say it once and i'll say it again.

Hulk smokes Clark like a blunt...

Scoobless
Clark smacks into Hulk at mach 10 and blows him to pieces

Badabing
Originally posted by Scoobless
Clark smacks into Hulk at mach 10 and blows him to pieces
Or Hulk smash.......... shifty

UniOmni
Originally posted by Validus

WTF?

Cosigned.

DD hurt Superman, because he was strong enough to hurt him.

Thats how it always went.

If anyone had a legit say in why exactly DD hurt Superman, it'd be Jurgens, since he penned the definitive DD stories.

Scoobless
Cosigned.

If anyone had a legit say in why exactly DD hurt Superman, it'd be Jurgens, since he penned the definitive DD stories.

Movie Hulk just isn't that durable though... in that youtube clip with the tanks he was clearly hurt by the first eplosion.... then hurt again later when hit, indirectly, by a shell.

snoopdogg
Cosigned.

If anyone had a legit say in why exactly DD hurt Superman, it'd be Jurgens, since he penned the definitive DD stories. Maybe it was Jurgens. I don't remember. But I am almost certain I read it on a thread at SHC right around the time somebody made the T-vo is gone thread.

snoopdogg
And another thing. In Smallville the only thing on Earth that could hurt Clark that wasn't magical or K-nite based was the Kryptonian knife.

jasofisc
hard water from aqua man, getting the heat sucked out of him by that one wierd guy. also the guy who was constently being injected with adrinlne (he had black eyes when he went in the sun) also when Lex was brain washed he shot hulk with a normal automatic gun and he brused and that's all I can think about right now. I'm not saying that those guys serously hurt clark but they diffently affected him. Also clark hasn't fought anyone that has had the same strength as him unless they are a kryptonian so the point is moot. Movie hulk takes Clark like nothing

breeze85
I don't really understand how can he take someone who is like thousands of times faster than he is, so fast that Hulk doesn't even have any kind of hope of seeing Clark. Yet he is strong enough to hurt Hulk. He could throw articles weighing tons at Hulk so fast that it would look like Hulk is being shot by a mountain sized machine gun. That's a 'bit' more what some tanks can do.

Hulk would be pummeled to death in no time due to Clark's superspeed.

cgbw2407
clark=superman
superman= strenth, power and speed

what hulk could beat that???

who do you think wins professor N...?

starlock
hulk wins,i would like to think clark has a chance so its not 10 of 10,

MattDay
too fast too furious, hulk goes down fast and v.hard

Ize19
As for Clark's invulnerabiliy, that is made up of two parts: His natural density and a powerful bio aura. Magic and other kryptonians are able to bypass his aura, and he is forced to rely on only his natural density, while someone like the Hulk would have to beat both Clarks aura and his density.

MattDay
good point

UniOmni
Since when did Kryptonians become suspectible to other kryptonians??

If that was the case, then Supergirl would own Clark, due to being able to negate his aura, and vice versa.

Ultraman Baltan
I'd say Hulk 6/10. Close match. Clark may not be harmed, but he can get out of it pretty easily, whether or not it's Kryptonite. Hulk is stronger and more savage, while Clark is WAY faster(pretty much fast as light itself). I'm pretty sure that Hulk could take enough hits and dish them out as much to at least knock Clark out. Once again, good fight.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
I'd say Hulk 6/10. Close match. Clark may not be harmed, but he can get out of it pretty easily, whether or not it's Kryptonite. Hulk is stronger and more savage, while Clark is WAY faster(pretty much fast as light itself). I'm pretty sure that Hulk could take enough hits and dish them out as much to at least knock Clark out. Once again, good fight. Agreed, smallville Clark has speed but I almost never see him use it too his advantage in a fight. His first idea with be go toe to toe and thats where he'll mess up.

hitemup
smallville clark has not even uncovered his true power yet so i give this to movie hulk

Scoobless
Movie Hulk got his shoulder sliced open by a piece of shrapnell ... Clark could tear him apart

Arahan
I didnt like the Hulk movie. Too much talk less action.
Hulk wasnt shown too pwerful but it was okay.

But why in hell he had to fight dogs?????

I hope he fights in hulk 2 against the Leader and Abomination.
Banner versus Leader and later Hulk versus Abomination.

For this fight I am going with Clark 6/10
But I dont like the Smallville tv show.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by jasofisc
hard water from aqua man, getting the heat sucked out of him by that one wierd guy. also the guy who was constently being injected with adrinlne (he had black eyes when he went in the sun) also when Lex was brain washed he shot hulk with a normal automatic gun and he brused and that's all I can think about right now. I'm not saying that those guys serously hurt clark but they diffently affected him. Also clark hasn't fought anyone that has had the same strength as him unless they are a kryptonian so the point is moot. Movie hulk takes Clark like nothing

Lex shot Hulk? WTF?

Ultraman Baltan
I'm so happy that the new Hulk movie is starting from scratch.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Scoobless
Movie Hulk got his shoulder sliced open by a piece of shrapnell ... Clark could tear him apart That injury healed up right away though. But on the other hand Clark would not have even noticed that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.