Batman 1Million v.s. Kang, Reed Richards, & Dr.Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan777
Kang, Reed, and Doom will be working together, they have 2 months of prep and can use any technology that they PERSONALLY possess. Batman 1Million has 1 month of prep and can use the technology he possesses as well....... Bloodlust is on!

Batman 1Million

Batman 1Million:
http://www.parnass.scram.de/neu_04_99/bat_kleinrechts.jpg

V.S.

Kang:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a7/AVENGERS_49.jpg

Reed Richards:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/40/4_4image_big.jpg

Dr. Doom:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/64/Doomlee.jpg

Fight takes place in NYC......... Who Wins?

Jesse7
Batman 1 mil with 1 month prep >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Red ed/doom/kang with 2 months of prep.

Not only does bats tech >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>x10000000>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Reed+Doom+kang's tech

He also in a straight up fight would obliterate them as well as steal their souls.

darthgoober
Reed gets the ultimate nullifier. Marvel wins.

Ext@nt
Kang from Avengers Forever takes him alone, he has tech from all over time. He can erase Bats from the timestream.

Galan777
Originally posted by darthgoober
Reed gets the ultimate nullifier. Marvel wins. The UN isnt really Reed's tech....

darthgoober
Originally posted by Galan777
The UN isnt really Reed's tech....
You said any technology at their disposal. if he go's and get's it, it's at his disposal.

Galan777
You said any technology at their disposal. if he go's and get's it, it's at his disposal. LOL laughing out loud I see what your saying

Galan777
I edited that wink

darthgoober
Now it's a bit closer. Tough call really, but they could still probably use either Doom's or Kang's time machine(during the prep phase), and travel to the future(as the match starts), and then it will be six on 1. Then all they have to do is go back to the past to before the match starts, and they'll know exactly what's going to happen(because they've already done it).

Galan777
Now it's a bit closer. Tough call really, but they could still probably use either Doom's or Kang's time machine(during the prep phase), and travel to the future(as the match starts), and then it will be six on 1. Then all they have to do is go back to the past to before the match starts, and they'll know exactly what's going to happen(because they've already done it). well remember bats can make avatars of himself, so how would those 3 do against say 20 batman's? And time traveling is an option for him as well..... Also he isnt stupid having an IQ of 1045.....

boriquaking55
Well with the UN the fight wouldn't even really matter.

Batman owns otherwise

Galan777
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Well with the UN the fight wouldn't even really matter.

Batman owns otherwise nah they cant use the UN, i specified that they cant only use THEIR PERSONAL tech

batdude123
Now it's a bit closer. Tough call really, but they could still probably use either Doom's or Kang's time machine(during the prep phase), and travel to the future(as the match starts), and then it will be six on 1. Then all they have to do is go back to the past to before the match starts, and they'll know exactly what's going to happen(because they've already done it).

Bats 1 Million can make duplicates and also has a New Genesian boom tube on his belt. smile

Reed/Doom/Kang ftw.

Galan777
Originally posted by batdude123
Reed/Doom/Kang ftw. just curious why u think so?

batdude123
just curious why u think so?

Meh, could go either way.

Galan777
Originally posted by batdude123
Meh, could go either way. agreed, IMO one side dosent have the clear cut victory

Ext@nt
Kang from Avengers Forever takes him alone, he has tech from all over time. He can erase Bats from the timestream.

Galan777
Originally posted by Ext@nt
Kang from Avengers Forever takes him alone, he has tech from all over time. He can erase Bats from the timestream. Bats has access to the timestream as well, Kang alone COULD NOT take him

Ext@nt
I think Kang's ability in that series to control time WAYYY exceeds Bats, He's almost at waveriders level of control there.

AF Kang FTW.

SpunkySmurph
Bats has access to the timestream as well via the boom tube, Kang alone COULD NOT take him

Correct. And, with his IQ, he'll already consider that possibility, and use his tech to put up measures to stop it

Galan777
I think Kang's ability in that series to control time WAYYY exceeds Bats, He's almost at waveriders level of control there.

AF Kang FTW. sad Please Kang alone isnt enough, its not like Bats is an idiot..... IQ wise bats is probably smarter then all 3 of the others put together, and he can make avatars of himself, and he can access the timestream....... like I said Kang alone couldnt do it, its questionable as to whether or not all 3 of them could do it

Galan777
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Correct. And, with his IQ, he'll already consider that possibility, and use his tech to put up measures to stop it precisely!

Ext@nt
Kang had access to tech from further in the future then bats.

Galan777
Kang had access to tech from further in the future then bats. Kang had tech past the 853rd century? thats doubtful, but even if your correct, bats has the tech from new genesis.... such tech is far superior to any that Kang has

Ext@nt
This is how it would happen, Kang would travel as far in the future as he had to and go to what ever planet he had to to get enouhg tech to make it an even fight with Bats.

Kang is a bad guy with a sense of honor he would make it a fair fight.

50/50 shot he'd take bats.

Galan777
This is how it would happen, Kang would travel as far in the future as he had to and go to what ever planet he had to to get enouhg tech to make it an even fight with Bats.

Kang is a bad guy with a sense of honor he would make it a fair fight.

50/50 shot he'd take bats. There is a 50/50 shot that Kang, Reed, and Doom together could take Bats..... but Kang alone couldn't gain the upperhand on bats, no way no how

Ext@nt
Kang could do it but he would only get enough to tech to match bats not to overdo it. Kang never does that. He could travel anywhere to get the tech he needed for that.

Galan777
Kang could do it but he would only get enough to tech to match bats not to overdo it. Kang never does that. He could travel anywhere to get the tech he needed for that. Batman 1Million could do this as well....... Remeber he can make avatars of himself, all of which have his abilities and tech and are capable of independent thought....... so lets say Bats sends 15 avatars into the future, past, whatever, to spy on the team...... Keep in mind that bats is so smart that he is basically a pre-cog without ever have training to get that way, he is just that smart. He would have every avenue of this fight figured out

Ext@nt
Kang can do the same, at one point he DID have avatars of himself allover time. IF you remember it kinda lead to a war.

Kang would match him, its 50/50.

Galan777
Kang can do the same, at one point he DID have avatars of himself allover time. IF you remember it kinda lead to a war.

Kang would match him, its 50/50. I cant agree with Kang alone matching him...... but lets see what others have to say wink

Jesse7
Bats uses the new genesis boom tube to take him self out of time and put him in the form of the new gods.

Bats then obliterates all 3 espicially kang from ever existing, time is not a factor here, or for added fun he could steal all their souls espicially kang's.

Ext@nt
Kang can attack him from outside of time before he reaches him. Kang is no slouch and outside of the soul stealing he can match him feat for feat.

Jesse7
Kang can attack him from outside of time before he reaches him. Kang is no slouch and outside of the soul stealing he can match him feat for feat.

Newgods in true form > Kang

Their is no comparison here, none at all.

bigbran
Mephisto, I think tried to claim Doom's soul.... Are you implying that Bats is over Meph?

My god!!! Doom with Prep, has stolen Galactus's power, Surfer's power. He built a damn Doombot, and that stole Surfer's power as well.
Doom will just create a bunch of Doombot's. Doom has taken on Thor, Surfer, Hulk, etc.
Kang has his time machine, has tooken over the world before.
Reed: self explanitory.
The damn team also has 2 months to work with each other!!
When has Batman 1 million turned into a universal threat?

Batman 1 million has well, beaten Batman, and stole his soul......

Jesse7
Originally posted by bigbran
Mephisto, I think tried to claim Doom's soul.... Are you implying that Bats is over Meph?

My god!!! Doom with Prep, has stolen Galactus's power, Surfer's power. He built a damn Doombot, and that stole Surfer's power as well.
Doom will just create a bunch of Doombot's. Doom has taken on Thor, Surfer, Hulk, etc.

When has he? Not enough showings, with the tech and powers he has? He far surpasses MEphisto, that is unless of course you believe Mephisto>New gods tech and powers from their planes of existance, which is what Bats has as his regular equip and powers, now imagine what he has with prep.

Inhuman

co-sign
but giving someone a high IQ and advanced tech means they are almost unbeatable roll eyes (sarcastic)
And stealing souls? lol Some of the guys these guys have dealt with can do more than steal souls.

bigbran
Originally posted by Jesse7
When has he?
Who?

Not enough showings, with the tech and powers he has?
Ok, then Sentry owns Superman, since he doesn't have enough showings.

He far surpasses MEphisto, that is unless of course you believe Mephisto>New gods tech and powers from their planes of existance, which is what Bats has as his regular equip and powers, now imagine what he has with prep. He sucked Batman's soul!!
It's not like he took down, some superhuman!!

bigbran
Just let me show what someone who knows, almost all there is Batman, thinks.Originally posted by batdude123
Bats 1 Million can make duplicates and also has a New Genesian boom tube on his belt. smile

Reed/Doom/Kang ftw.

Jesse7
Just let me show what someone who knows, almost all there is Batman, thinks.

His next post then goes to say he doesnt know who would win, in case you didn't pick up the sarcasm in the quote you quoted.

bigbran
His next post then goes to say he doesnt know who would win, in case you didn't pick up the sarcasm in the quote you quoted. He said, it could go either way. I actually didn't sense the sarcasm.

Stupid question, but who do you think wins?

Jesse7
He said, it could go either way. I actually didn't sense the sarcasm.

Stupid question, but who do you think wins?

Who has new genesis tech on his belt?

Who has a boom tube on his belt?

Who has tech and powers from new genesis?

Who do you think? smile

Ext@nt
Who has access to tech form every planet and everytime.

I dont think building a prison planet equals building a fortress city outside of time,

Jesse7
Who has access to tech form every planet and everytime.

I dont think building a prison planet equals building a fortress city outside of time,

To bad Kang doesnt have newgods tech, nor does he compare as anything more then a molecule of dust to a newgod with a boom tube.

See the comparison here?

Ext@nt
Yeah Kang can travel to any time or location he wants and Im sure at some point in the Marvel timeline they have tech equal to the new gods. He travels in time and grabs the cosmic cube.

Jesse7
Yeah Kang can travel to any time or location he wants and Im sure at some point in the Marvel timeline they have tech equal to the new gods. He travels in time and grabs the cosmic cube.

You haven't read much of him have you? No he doesn't have the powers or the indepth tech of the newgods.

Newgods in true form via boom tube are to DC as the beyonders are to Marvel.

Their very presence destroys all creation, thus why they severely depower them selves to less then specks of molecules to interact and observe creation without completely destroying it involunatily.

Cosmi Cube<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<New gods.

bigbran

Cosmi Cube<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<New gods. no expression

darthgoober
You haven't read much of him have you? No he doesn't have the powers or the indepth tech of the newgods.

Newgods in true form via boom tube are to DC as the beyonders are to Marvel.

Their very presence destroys all creation, thus why they severely depower them selves to less then specks of molecules to interact and observe creation without completely destroying it involunatily.

Cosmi Cube<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<New gods.
I hope your joking. Someone with a cosmic cube, could wish a New God into a gigantic pile of salt instantly.

Jesse7
I hope your joking. Someone with a cosmic cube, could wish a New God into a gigantic pile of salt instantly.

That was very ignorant to say, really it was goober, it shows what you know of DC's newgods and cosmics.

bigbran
That was very ignorant to say, really it was goober, it shows what you know of DC's newgods and cosmics. Do you have any idea of what the cosmic cube does?

Jesse7
Do you have any idea of what the cosmic cube does?

Yes I do and I have seen it used to its max potential as well by Thanos.

Or are you talking a Cube with sentience such as the beyonder or kubik or molecule man?

Do you have any idea what the true new gods are?

bigbran

Or are you talking a Cube with sentience such as the beyonder or kubik or molecule man?

Do you have any idea what the true new gods are? So how exactly powerful is the cosmic cube in the views of you?

Plus, I could really care how powerful they are, since they are certainly not as powerful as the Cosmic Cube.

darthgoober

Do you have any idea what the true new gods are?
Technically, the cosmic cubes were used at their 'MAX' potential by the Goddess. But anyway...

The cosmic cube has the ability to grant it's user pretty much any wish that doesn't affect a beings soul. That means that a user could keep a New God from using a boom tube. And while the New God is trapped in his standard size, one wish is all it would take to turn him into salt. So what I said before wasn't ignorant. Class dismissed.

darthgoober
Here, take a look a this...
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/7748/crusades0340yx1.th.jpg
Now that is Pip the troll, using the cube to turn a much more powerful being(who was actually utilizing the cubes energy also) in to salt. And Pip is a moron, he's got arguably less potential than any other user to utilize the power of the cosmic cubes. In the hands of someone like Doom, ANY New God would go down.

bigbran
Here, take a look a this...
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/7748/crusades0340yx1.th.jpg
Now that is Pip the troll, using the cube to turn a much more powerful being(who was actually utilizing the cubes energy also) in to salt. And Pip is a moron, he's got arguably less potential than any other user to utilize the power of the cosmic cubes. In the hands of someone like Doom, ANY New God would go down. Nice.
But don't you know that the New gods, are equal to the Promothian Giants, but they are over Eternity, and all abstracts.... no expression

darthgoober
laughing She logged off AGAIN.

bigbran
laughing She logged off AGAIN. I was just going to say that.
Owned into logging off, good job Darth!

darthgoober
I was just going to say that.
Owned into logging off, good job Darth!
Thanks. I'm going to start keeping score. laughing out loud

bigbran
Thanks. I'm going to start keeping score. laughing out loud I wouldn't. That's why I stopped really trying in these debates.

Ext@nt
She is a Phoenix fanboy and annoying wanna help me in some of the other Phoenix threads please? It;s kinda tough to hold the line.

bigbran
She is a Phoenix fanboy and annoying wanna help me in some of the other Phoenix threads please? It;s kinda tough to hold the line. Who's a Phoenix fanboy?

Ext@nt
Read the Phoenix or Jean Grey threads, they are like a plauge of locusts.

bigbran
Read the Phoenix or Jean Grey threads, they are like a plauge of locusts. I know, I'm dealing with it here.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t424798.html

manorastroman
roll eyes (sarcastic) can somebody be a fanboy of a character they don't even like?

Galan777
Yeah Kang can travel to any time or location he wants and Im sure at some point in the Marvel timeline they have tech equal to the new gods. He travels in time and grabs the cosmic cube. A cosmic Cube isnt Kangs personal tech, hence it cannot be allowed. Thats like saying, that just because Bats has access to the entire JLA 1Million, that he can go get them for help (it can't be allowed)

And as I have said before, Bats not only can travel through time, but he can make Avatars of himself. This would equate to numerous different batmans' traveling through time.

He would have every aspect of this battle figured out. Kang alone WOULD NOT be enough....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.