Ok the reason why We bashed KttC.com

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LovelyOne
This is my reason anyway..I really do apologize for my behaviour over the past few days but their is a sour feeling here towards KttC and its not there for no reason...we are behaving like this for a reason and here is mine

I was very bitter about being banned after defending myself against someone who insulted me in the thunderdome..that person got away with being sarcastic and when I retaliated in a similar way (no swears just sarcasm ) I got booted off...So that is why I am very VERY bitter about it..I know It doesn't give me the excuse to be so rude to everyone..I am really sorry about insulting the W/E shippers etc.

I started out there quite bold and loud but I tried to fit in because there were lots of great people in the J/E shipper thread and one or two in the thunderdome thread..I made friends with them. They are cool people.

But What I didn't like was the attitude in the thunderdome and the spoilers place in general..Its very W/E based and if someone expresses many opinions on why Jack should be with Elizabeth you get PMs sent to you basically telling you to shut up..yet I see hundreds of people posting their W/E stuff over and over

Also people diss the character of Jack in there quite easily and nothing is said..but someone disses Will then they get banned or warned again..its just crazy.

ALso the editing thing is lame..its like DONT YOU DARE EDIT! BANNED!..which can be torture for a dyslexic person who has a fear of coming across like a dumb ass

Anyway. I really do apologize for my behaviour yesterday and a few days before..It was pathetic and childish of me..When I read back over what I said..its really embarrassing I'm ashamed of myself for acting so childish. I'm 19 for goodness sake embarrasment

So yeah I'm sorry

lets all have a ciggie smokin' ...I dont smoke though

Anyone else want to get off their chest why they bashed it please post here:

Chiki Mina
ok first im not even a memebre there lol.

but i have read some posts that u made and others from this thread and i read how ppl responded to them and u, lovelyone, with rudeness.

im pissed bc i have read many many posts of will/liz shippers or actually any shipper going against the j/l shippers and the ppl who dont like so much will. i dont like will nor i hate him. nevermind my opinion the point is that i noticed they get treated badly, shut off, kicked out.

and they also, i noticed. like to make up some stuff and watever....im actually sometimes scare to even join in bc the majority that i have saw are mean and kind of snoby. im not saying that all of them are though.

yea i apoligize to for last night though i lost it. its hard-im suppose to be like the ghandi in this thread lol and i lost it and im ashamed. i know sccch tried to help or watever trying to pm rogue but i think WE should be the one to end this battle. i dont think the moderator should be involved. and no offense scch i didnt get scared when u said u were gonna pm the moderator, i got scared of myself bc i want to help this forum not make it worse.

One other thing...i will greet and welcome any new comers, but if they start with sarcasm shit and start insulting pppl then they will see my 666 on my forhead, and probably the last thing that they will see..other than that, i accept and greet al new members with open arms smile

reine_mk
yeah ,you are right ,no one should be rude, but now you know what it feels like.I mean I am W/E fan ,and whenever I said something nice for Will many replies would start to appear saying: No waaay, Will is not good,Jack is better etc.....etc... I do have a right on my opinion!! And you think it is nice to have Bash Will thread????? ha??? Yes, you do have a right to say politely why you don't like him and move on to Sparrow worship(he is mine favourite character too,but I would like Elizabeth to end up with William Turner ) as much as you want without being RUDE about Will. This still is POTC thread ,not Jack Sparrow thread. And then ,you are pissed off when someone does the same on W/E board -KTTc. Of course they shouldn't be kicking people out , but if you don't want someone to be rude to you....then you don't be rude in here to US- will and Liz shippers. I suppose some of you(Lovely one and few other ) really didn't mean when you said some things, it was just that you were disappointed in rumours about will/liz ending-AND I UNDERSTAND !!! bUT, remember -It's not Will's fault in ending- It's Ted and terries fault! Or whoever wrote the potential unfinished ending.....So, let's just forget about stupid ppl from KTtC and be friendly here -WE ALL LOVE SPARROW, LIZZ,WILL,NORRINGTON,DAVY JONES(HAHAH KIDDIN') AND THE MOVIE!!!! SAVVY??? PEACE EVERYONE .. Happy Dance

sailorleo
i know im not really adding to the conversation, but finally! another 19 yr old!!!!!!!!!!

reine_mk
Originally posted by sailorleo
i know im not really adding to the conversation, but finally! another 19 yr old!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH smile I DIDN'T KNOW U ARE 19 TOO.COOL. THAT'S PROMISING. wink

sailorleo
i know huh....lol...

sailorleo
i know huh....lol...

katelovespirate
power to the 19 year olds. lol.

LovelyOne, I think the reason I have no respect for KttC is their policy of dishonesty. I really think here at KMC we are pretty honest with each other... and try to be honest about the films, even in the midst of our jack obsession.

I'm sorry you got banned, because they like to keep things pretty surface level over there and your theories were just too deep i guess. it hurt their heads. they are used to this argument: Will and Liz were at one point engaged, so there! HAHAHA.

Anyways, sometimes i cant say what i mean while watching my language, my sexual referrence, or my sarcasm, so i dont belong at kttc. lol.

Swann&Sparrow
The KTTC people don't let you have the right to voice your opinion if it is not with the W/E shippers. Honestly, I posted a thread to help the J/E shippers feel better about their chances at a J/E ending, and they deleted it cause...well...that's the point, I don't even know why they deleted it. It was just gone.

Honestly, so don't come in here and say, 'Well you guys do the same thing!' okay. Alot of us here are much more mature than most of you KTTC guys, we are theory based and thus we see the subliminal messages and the symbolism in a much better aspect than you.

You guys say, ' Well Will is better with a sword, Jack smells and Elizabeth is a trophey to be won and fought over'...you make me sick.

I'm not attacking the W/E ship, but I'm attacking the SHIPPERS. You guys think that we are all like, " Will sucks, Jack rocks, he should get the girl". No, we look at facts and symbolisms, we can disipher things that alot {NOT ALL} of the KTTC people choose to ignore or just miss.

DON'T COME IN HERE AND SAY WE'RE ALSO DOING THE ONE IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER THING. YES, WE MADE A BASHING WILL THREAD, DID YOU MAKE A JACK SMELLS THREAD? YES YOU DID. SOME OF US HERE NEED TO REALISE THE PREASURE ON OUR SHOULDERS AND BAD MOUTH WILL, SO THEN WE DON'T BURST OUT IN PUBLIC OR YOU PRECIOUS KTTC FORUMS ABOUT HATING WILL. WE DON'T HATE W/E SHIPPERS, WE LIVE IN PEACE WITH THE IDEA, BUT ALOT OF W/E SHIPPERS ARE CRULE TO US. THEY DON'T LET US GIVE OUR OPINION THUS WE MIGHT CHOSE TO IGNORE THEIR'S ONCE OR TWICE.

SO IF YOU CAME HERE TO TRASH US IN OUR FACE, FINE! WE CAN TAKE IT, JUST GIVE ME THE SATISFACTION OF KNOWING THAT YOU KNOW WE DON'T CLOSE THE DOOR ON YOU, WE WON'T DELETE YOUR POSTS, WE'LL CHALLANGE YOU. AND THEN YOU'LL REALIZE, THAT IS WHAT A DISSCUSSION IS. NOT A LOVE FEST OF A CHARACTER, I'M GROWING RESTLESS FOR NOT HAVING SOME ONE TO DEBATE WITH, SOMETIMES YOU NEED TO FIGHT, OKAY.

So....yeah...I hope that clears things up.

reine_mk
that's a spirit !! I m sorry for the Jack smells thread I have no idea who started it!! I Love Jack too, and I wish this will be the place where everyone can freely say what they thing- whether J/E or W/E -that's fun!!!

reine_mk
THINK - SORRY smile

Jack of Blades
F#$#@ KTTC.com suck and if you think diferent GO TO HELL!!!!
YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!HEAVY METAL!!!

Swann&Sparrow
Lol, erm...Jack of Blades doesn't represent KMC...LMFAO, kidding.

Just calm down man. Sometimes we get really pissed at the guys that don't even TRY to listen to our theories, much less ACKNOWLEDGE them.

So, sorry if I or anyone else offends you. We're not personally attacking anyone, perhaps just questioning your methods of interpetation...maybe abit loudly and with many a swear word...but...it's not meant to hurt or degrade you at all.

Appologise, I hope we could all just live in peace, with the ocational banter now and again.

Chiki Mina
everyone is 19 in here? im 17 and i started at the university already...i feel like a baby..

Swann&Sparrow
Lol, I'm 18. Gah! I know how it feels, university sucks. I'm so happy I have all, and I mean ALL, my friends with me. I forced them here, lol, so did their parents.

Yeah, the hardest thing is essays for history, I'm not the best at history.

So yeah. Whoopse, lost topic.

Chiki Mina
lol its ok. im gonna be 18 in dec

Swann&Sparrow
Turning 19 in May. I COULD GO SEE THE POTC 3 IN THEATRES FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!

HEHEHEHE, I LOVE THIS VIDEO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iojpw1bgBvQ&mode=related&search=

It's nice. I post way too much videos links...

Jack of Blades
Well i was litening to some music that kinda pushed me too post that.To energenic i was to read it all

Chiki Mina
im listening to t.A.T.u

Jack of Blades
I listened to SLiknot then Plus im Fu#%%Angry

Chiki Mina
..this just went out of subject lol

Jack of Blades
You can say that again
Back To Topic

Chiki Mina
right..uh..kttc and kmc should make an accord..maybe???

T.Maria
agreed chikimna, we should....

either that or we make an alliance to our own boards and stick to them...because we cant risk another blow-out like the ones that have transpired lately...

but i think we could manage to get along if we tried..i for one pledge my alliance to the KMC board for life mudda funka!! big grin

P.S ;

OT i know but just adding im also 19 lmao big grin

Chiki Mina
aa crap loool im 17 and at the university how sad lol

sccch
I'm 15....

Jack of Blades
Me too
Blood and Hatred

T.Maria
im going universtiy next year..ive taken a year out to work instead lolsmile

Im doing creative writing when i get there though....

everyone sounds more mature than me though lmao!

crap! back on topic lmao smile

erm...so yeah, we need to all just get on with things and just stick to our friends here or at KTTC...wherever everyone prefers lol

sccch
People from KTTC are coming over here and they are becoming friends. smile

Mistypirate
God I feel old around you guys.lol I don't care sometimes I feel like a 17 yr old big grin.

Anyways the reason why I bash KTTC is because they are a bunch of inconsiderate people that can't see past beyond their noses.

PirateDiva
I have no problem being nice with KTTC ppl....IMO anyone who loves the POTC movies should all stick together....not create rivals with other POTC forums! I know i've been kind of a B***H lately too....mainly targets being SCCCH and ANION<---sp sorry!! I'm sorry bout that!! Just when i dont like something im not the one to stay quiet!!! So Sorry about that Loves!!! Know i have nothing against u guys!!

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Mistypirate
God I feel old around you guys.lol I don't care sometimes I feel like a 17 yr old big grin.

Anyways the reason why I bash KTTC is because they are a bunch of inconsiderate people that can't see past beyond their noses.

well how old r u?

sccch
What did I do wrong!!!????

PirateDiva
Originally posted by sccch
What did I do wrong!!!????

u did nothing bad i was just apologizing for being a B***H to u the other night about the whole reporting thing!!! Sorry!!

sailorleo
Originally posted by T.Maria
im going universtiy next year..ive taken a year out to work instead lolsmile

Im doing creative writing when i get there though....

everyone sounds more mature than me though lmao!

crap! back on topic lmao smile

erm...so yeah, we need to all just get on with things and just stick to our friends here or at KTTC...wherever everyone prefers lol not possible, i'm more immature than you..lol

Jack of Blades
NO NO Aliance the enemy is invading our land and what do people do?They say owant to be friends.Here my Friend His Name is M16 and his favorite thing to do is Shooting at people of kttc.com.Lets start

sccch
Originally posted by PirateDiva
u did nothing bad i was just apologizing for being a B***H to u the other night about the whole reporting thing!!! Sorry!!

hug

Mistypirate
Originally posted by PirateDiva
well how old r u?

24 wink

reine_mk
I m going to University too, studying English history and literature....and believe me I have soo many essays to write sad well, It' s not so bad sometimes...I even had a presentation on pirate times last year ehhehehehe LOL Happy Dance

Mistypirate
I work and go to school, im currently finishing my bachelor degree in Crim Jsce. And work for the County as a Crime Scene tech. just a tech not an investigator. I have to have a bachelors in order to be an ivestigator. It sometimes sucks, sometimes I would like to quit and become and actrees. smile

Chiki Mina
im studying communications

ok on subject

im glad KTTC is deciding to come here but only as friends not as enemies lol. No more bashing nor insulting.

RoguePw25
Originally posted by LovelyOne
This is my reason anyway..I really do apologize for my behaviour over the past few days but their is a sour feeling here towards KttC and its not there for no reason...we are behaving like this for a reason and here is mine

I was very bitter about being banned after defending myself against someone who insulted me in the thunderdome..that person got away with being sarcastic and when I retaliated in a similar way (no swears just sarcasm ) I got booted off...So that is why I am very VERY bitter about it..I know It doesn't give me the excuse to be so rude to everyone..I am really sorry about insulting the W/E shippers etc.

I started out there quite bold and loud but I tried to fit in because there were lots of great people in the J/E shipper thread and one or two in the thunderdome thread..I made friends with them. They are cool people.

But What I didn't like was the attitude in the thunderdome and the spoilers place in general..Its very W/E based and if someone expresses many opinions on why Jack should be with Elizabeth you get PMs sent to you basically telling you to shut up..yet I see hundreds of people posting their W/E stuff over and over

Also people diss the character of Jack in there quite easily and nothing is said..but someone disses Will then they get banned or warned again..its just crazy.

ALso the editing thing is lame..its like DONT YOU DARE EDIT! BANNED!..which can be torture for a dyslexic person who has a fear of coming across like a dumb ass

Anyway. I really do apologize for my behaviour yesterday and a few days before..It was pathetic and childish of me..When I read back over what I said..its really embarrassing I'm ashamed of myself for acting so childish. I'm 19 for goodness sake embarrasment

So yeah I'm sorry

lets all have a ciggie smokin' ...I dont smoke though

Anyone else want to get off their chest why they bashed it please post here:

What on earth is Kttc.com? And why post a thread about it here? I'm very curious

T.Maria
its another forum (the official POTC forum)

and lately we've kind of crossed paths and made a few enemies because people over on that board dont want to listen to anything J/E shippers have to say.

Lovelyone got booted off KTTC because she was defending J/E to someone else who was being sarcastic and not very nice, so lovelyone defended herself and SHE got banned...and a few have come over here and (although some are nice people and mean no harm) basically started saying stuff on this forum....

but its all stopped now

i think??

sccch
Originally posted by RoguePw25
What on earth is Kttc.com? And why post a thread about it here? I'm very curious

KTTC is short for Keep To The Code,another PotC forum.

IslandWench
Originally posted by T.Maria
its another forum (the official POTC forum)

and lately we've kind of crossed paths and made a few enemies because people over on that board dont want to listen to anything J/E shippers have to say.

Lovelyone got booted off KTTC because she was defending J/E to someone else who was being sarcastic and not very nice, so lovelyone defended herself and SHE got banned...and a few have come over here and (although some are nice people and mean no harm) basically started saying stuff on this forum....

but its all stopped now

i think??

Please do remember there are TWO sides to every story, savvy?

LovelyOne
yeah and the other side is I got banned for defending myself..fgo on there you will see the other side to the story for yourself in the thunderdmome thread..

Chiki Mina
then whats ur side of the story then Island WEnch. Im not arguing or anything but if u said that hteres another side of the story then please do share.

so far im with lovelyone, and im practically gonna stay at her side, but do tell about ur side of the story..

shannstar79
meee tooo but I would love to hear your side as well
waiting :whistling

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by shannstar79
meee tooo but I would love to hear your side as well
waiting :whistling

LMAO! *plays jeoprady music*

shannstar79
big grin

CaptWonka
Good Morning. I will be the first to admit that my post was heavy on the sarcasim, but I was angry. I did not post irrationally though. No swearing, no angry caps. So I apologise for being slightly rude. The other side of the story is that KMC started it, we responded, end of story. KTTC is most decidedly not all W/E. I am J/E and always have been. Jack is my favorite character and I don't think he smells. That thread was about what he or any other person from that time period might smell like. Thanks for listening....

CaptWonka

LovelyOne
not talking about that lol^^ I'm talking about being banned from Kttc ages agoo..you guys made us feel very bitter because we realised it was a repeating pattern with our members joining there

Chiki Mina
lovelyone still holds the grudge lol i can understand that laughing out loud

Mistypirate
Well, the reason why I bash kttc is
1- because they start talking crab about us first, and then make it looked as if they were the victims.
2-Because they just can't see pass their noses.
3-It's only their way or the highway.
4-They are not open for intelligent arguments
5-Because somebody said, what is discussed in this forum is utter garbage,and everyone agreed.
And last but not least is
6-That most of them are in denial that Will is going to be killed off,wont be back for the 4th installment, and Jack is gonna get Lizzy.
Therefore you can all
CHOKE ON IT!!!!! laughing out loud

ivebeendepped43
haha! rofl!

katelovespirate
omgsh, i cant believe these threads about kttc are still rolling along. oh gee....

i got banned, but i probably wouldn't have hung around anyways.

this is just a big conflict of personalities.

we tend to be a bit more piraty in our wording, a bit more explicit in our writing, a bit more controversial in our opinions, and a bit more fun in our flaming. big grin kttc is a great place for the younger audience who need more guidance in their discussions and need people to look out for their virgin ears (no sarcasm meant, honestly) i think thats great.
i also think its great we all ended up here. big grin

peace and love man.

T.Maria
Originally posted by katelovespirate
omgsh, i cant believe these threads about kttc are still rolling along. oh gee....

i got banned, but i probably wouldn't have hung around anyways.

this is just a big conflict of personalities.

we tend to be a bit more piraty in our wording, a bit more explicit in our writing, a bit more controversial in our opinions, and a bit more fun in our flaming. big grin kttc is a great place for the younger audience who need more guidance in their discussions and need people to look out for their virgin ears (no sarcasm meant, honestly) i think thats great.
i also think its great we all ended up here. big grin

peace and love man.

lmao katesmile u make me laugh big grin

and to Island Wench;

yes there is another side to the story...but at the end of the day some people on the KTTC forum just dont want to listen to us....therefore, unless some of them can be mature about stuff and absorb solid points and theories like some of them can be over there (The minority anyway) then why should we listen to what some members over at the KTTC have to say if they ovbiously dont want to listen to us and our points of view?

im not starting an argument, i am just stating that at the end of the day when some members of the KTTC can be mature enough to listen to OUR side of the story...then we can listen to theirs.

here endeth the lesson Happy Dance

LovelyOne
LOL virgin ears

Chiki Mina
im not even a memeber there and i dont plan to lol. If i do become a member they will probably ban me in 5 mins lol the ill probably turn into the chick from the grudge lol

Jack of Blades
K.T.T.C
Korn Tea TOrn Clean

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.