the first darth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB Vader
who is the first darth? is it revan or is it possibly darth andeddu?

Revan Souer
Originally posted by ESB Vader
who is the first darth? is it revan or is it possibly darth andeddu? I dont think anyone knows as wasnt a whole planet Sith? I believe i have read or heard that somewhere.

Thou Revan was by far the coolest IMO anyway, but he def wasnt the first

ESB Vader
revan seems to be the first darth till the holocron of darth andeddu was discovered by count dooku, intresting though that wiki claimed he was from the ancient sith empire thus predating both revan and malak, i think they found his holocron on korriban, the place where they bury the great dark lords,

before kotor, bane was the first darth, they said that he was the first one who made the name darth, that changed when kotor came out, and it changed when clone wars comics came out

Revan Souer
Originally posted by ESB Vader
revan seems to be the first darth till the holocron of darth andeddu was discovered by count dooku, intresting though that wiki claimed he was from the ancient sith empire thus predating both revan and malak, i think they found his holocron on korriban, the place where they bury the great dark lords,

before kotor, bane was the first darth, they said that he was the first one who made the name darth, that changed when kotor came out, and it changed when clone wars comics came out So we'll never really know who was the first DARTH?

ESB Vader
yes, because first was bane, then revan, now its believed to be andeddu,
one very intresting thing i read, leland chee stated that andeddu might be the next sith which will be written in novels, they did it to bane: Pod
they are going to make one about plagueis and leland chee also stated darth andeddu won 45% of the votes of who will the authors write, the contestants were andeddu, nihilus, freedon nadd, sion and some others, marka ragnos i think,

but id love to see them write about tulak hord

Revan Souer
Question though whas the net stage after Darth? Is it Lord or what? and is that the highest anyone can go

ESB Vader
im not really sure about that one, but it seems darth is a tradition carried by the sith, not the ancients like ragnos or exar kun,
so technically we cant know whos the first darth, but it seems andeddu
is the first sith to carry this name darth, thus the one who made this "tradition"

o yes and highest is dark lord of the sith, which means the strongest of the sith. for banes rule of 2, both master and apprentice carry DLOTS

Council#13
DUI's?! shock

((The_Anomaly))
Errr, Revan was about 2,000 years before Darth Bane. Making Darth Revan the first known to use the title since Darth Andeddu.

Blue_Hefner
Ajunta Pall

ESB Vader
ajunta wasnt the first darth, andeddu predates revan and malak

the first sith lord is either datha graush or ajuntapal, tulak hord for sure is after naga sadow because sith hasnt use lightsabers yet

Blue_Hefner
oh, nevermind, thought it said first Dark Lord

Darth Kreiger
Darth Cavemanisis ninja

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.