The santa clause 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808497290/details

Will they ever stop? sad

Tempest
no.. it looks like a good film one i will b taking my son to see.

Revan Souer
Originally posted by Tempest
no.. it looks like a good film one i will b taking my son to see. Is that if the little thing has been naughty, no one deserves that roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

steverules
The worst you could do is make him do a christmas special with Tim Allen (hehe I kinda stole that from Family Guy but changed it abit)

Scarecrow756
Originally posted by steverules
The worst you could do is make him do a christmas special with Tim Allen (hehe I kinda stole that from Family Guy but changed it abit)

I love Family Guy, the funniest Adult Comedy around IMO.

Solo
I'll be taking my nephew to it, most likely. Looks like your average holiday film.

ariwin
I loved the first one, and the second one was pretty good. It seems like one of those movies that you want to go see bc of the spririt of the time...just makes you feel jollier!

Solo
Originally posted by ariwin
IIt seems like one of those movies that you want to go see bc of the spririt of the time...just makes you feel jollier!
I feel ya'.

Wolfie
I'm sure it'll be on par with the first two.

Quincy
Well the first one is a christmas classic, and the second one was...well i never saw it. Apparentely it was piss. But this one will be a better attempt I believe, and a better story as a whole.

Wolfie
Calling The Santa Clause a Christmas classic is stretching it.

Kelly_LS
Yeah I saw the Ad for it in some magazine I was getting because it had POTC: 2 stuff in it. It comes out in November. I loved the first one, the first one was...okay...nothing compared to the first. BUT, I'll definately check out the third one.

Ultraman Baltan
First one was great, second one was dull, and this one looks entertaining.

fantasygirl
They seriously need to stop with the sequels and I'm saying for all movies. erm

Kram3r
Yeah, sound fantastic. ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.