Onslaught vs. Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Both at full power, then both at reduced power.

guy222
Tyrant FTW

Galan007
What stops Onslaught from taking Tyrant to the Astral Plane, and pwning his ass there?

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Galan007
What stops Onslaught from taking Tyrant to the Astral Plane, and pwning his ass there?

Do I detect Onslaught fanboyism? durhuc

Galan007
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Do I detect Onslaught fanboyism? durhuc No,
I just like posting scans of Onslaught pwning Phoenix, whenever I get the chance. evillaugh

Astner
But that was Phoenix and not Dark Phoenix.
But then again Phoenix could hold Galactus at bay (though he would eventually kill her)

Galan007
I just like posting scans of Onslaught pwning Phoenix Originally posted by Astner
But that was Phoenix and not Dark Phoenix.I know. none

Originally posted by Astner
But then again Phoenix could hold Galactus at bay evillaugh

Bad Ash231
Huc >>> Onslaught >>> Phoenix durhuc

Galan007
Huc >>> ALL durhuc Fixed. 131fist

Shin_Nikkolas
Thor one-shotted Rachel Phoenix once, didn't he?

So, not any biggy for Onslaught.

It's hardly comparable to what Tyrant did to a team of Herald-levelers.

Power16
Now when you say full power Onslaught you know i gotta ask about the Franklin and Nate thing, so....

psycho gundam
tyrant defeated guys that singlehandedly could pose a threat to onslaught

Sundipped
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Both at full power, then both at reduced power.

Tyrant for 2 wins.

h1a8
Originally posted by psycho gundam
tyrant defeated guys that singlehandedly could pose a threat to onslaught
Not to say that Onslaught will win but your statement is false.

llagrok
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Thor one-shotted Rachel Phoenix once, didn't he?

So, not any biggy for Onslaught.

It's hardly comparable to what Tyrant did to a team of Herald-levelers.

He even deflected her mental blast

Bad Ash231
Fixed. 131fist

Stupid fanboy... jr_hmm01

Decimus
How could Tyrant lose in either this is madness.

Shin_Nikkolas
Is it too old and cliche to put in "this is Sparta!!?

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Is it too old and cliche to put in "this is Sparta!!?

tikmc

norrinradd43
Full Power Tyrant owns Onslaught Full power, Depowered Tyrant would possably go down

Bouboumaster
DP Tyrant Owned Thanos, the guy who own Silver Surfer for breakfest, the guy who would probably ownz Onslaught with ease.

Xplosive
Wait, is then that Onslaught with also Franklin powers, Nate. If that is the case, then Onslaught power level goes beyond that of FP Tyrant.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Xplosive
Wait, is then that Onslaught with also Franklin powers, Nate. If that is the case, then Onslaught power level goes beyond that of FP Tyrant.

And you know this how???

IMO Tyrant cleans the table.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Utrigita
And you know this how???

IMO Tyrant cleans the table.

Because Franklin powers alone goes beyond that of FP Tyrant, also on panel.

Onslaught has a total control of them and has also Nate Grey powers (and also Magneto and Xavier).
Maybe Grey powers alone would be a non factor, but it only adds power level to Onslaught, so it's still a plus.

Onslaught never display full powers of Franklin, but we know he had them, so we could count feats from Franklin for Onslaught, what he is capable of. But Onslaught is more than just Franklin.

It's also very illogical how you say FP Tyrant cleans the table, like he would do it easily.

Counting their powers, in theory (but it shouldn't be only theory since we know what Franklin has done with his powers, and he was only a child), if they would go all out, Tyrant goes down.

Utrigita
Because Franklin powers alone goes beyond that of FP Tyrant, also on panel.

I guess the next thing you is about to say is that Franklin > Fed Galactus which is exactly what FP Tyrant equals.

Onslaught has a total control of them and has also Nate Grey powers (and also Magneto and Xavier).
Maybe Grey powers alone would be a non factor, but it only adds power level to Onslaught, so it's still a plus.

Onslaught never display full powers of Franklin, but we know he had them, so we could count feats from Franklin for Onslaught, what he is capable of. But Onslaught is more than just Franklin.

Lets be frankly Xaviar, nate and Magneto is a non factor in this discussion it's all about the power that Franklin has and the reality warping effects that comes with it.

That is true he never did, and yet I find it strange that people constantly bring it up as a feat for Onslaught that he maybe possibly has the power of Franklin Richards even though he never showed he had powes near Franklin level erm

It's also very illogical how you say FP Tyrant cleans the table, like he would do it easily.

I said Tyrant cleaned the Table I never specified which one...

Counting their powers, in theory (but it shouldn't be only theory since we know what Franklin has done with his powers, and he was only a child), if they would go all out, Tyrant goes down.

So you are speculating that because Franklin did x mean that Onslaught is also capable of doing so... would you please mind to tell me then why his greatest feat is to create a sun and why he then used Hulk to rip open his armor IF he had the complete Control of Franklins powers then becomming what he wanted shouldn't have been a problem for him erm

Xplosive
I guess the next thing you is about to say is that Franklin > Fed Galactus which is exactly what FP Tyrant equals.

If FP Tyrant would be equal to Fed Galactus, then he would stalemate him and not lose, right?

Lets be frankly Xaviar, nate and Magneto is a non factor in this discussion it's all about the power that Franklin has and the reality warping effects that comes with it.

Yes, their powers alone are non factor, but full power Nate is no joke. Yes, against Tyrant, not much, but when you add this powers to Franklin, you still get more then only Franklin, so it can be a factor, because those three with Franklin made Onslaught more than just Franklin.

That is true he never did, and yet I find it strange that people constantly bring it up as a feat for Onslaught that he maybe possibly has the power of Franklin Richards even though he never showed he had powes near Franklin level erm

But we know he had them. It's a fact.

So you are speculating that because Franklin did x mean that Onslaught is also capable of doing so.

Yes, because he literally had Franklin powers.

would you please mind to tell me then why his greatest feat is to create a sun and why he then used Hulk to rip open his armor IF he had the complete Control of Franklins powers then becomming what he wanted shouldn't have been a problem for him

Can you tell me why they didn't write him to use his full power, although we knew he had Franklin powers?
And remember what he did to Juggernaut, something no one did before.

All Earth, not only heroes but also villains joined to stop the Onslaught.
If Onslaught would use all his powers to full extent, cosmic beings would have to involve to stop him.

h1a8
If FP Tyrant would be equal to Fed Galactus, then he would stalemate him and not lose, right?

Yes, their powers alone are non factor, but full power Nate is no joke. Yes, against Tyrant, not much, but when you add this powers to Franklin, you still get more then only Franklin, so it can be a factor, because those three with Franklin made Onslaught more than just Franklin.

Can you tell me why they didn't write him to use his full power, although we knew he had Franklin powers?

If Onslaught would use all his powers to full extent, cosmic beings would have to involve to stop him.

Good point! So now it makes sense that Onslaught, having Frankin powers, was able to do that bullcrap of piercing Juggernaut. This expains everything. So the only bullcrap left of the story is that the gem was in Jugg's chest.

h1a8
bump

Bransolute
Originally posted by h1a8
Good point! So now it makes sense that Onslaught, having Frankin powers, was able to do that bullcrap of piercing Juggernaut. This expains everything. So the only bullcrap left of the story is that the gem was in Jugg's chest. Wait... did he actually have Frank in him when he did this?

Kutulu
tikmc

ROFL that's an awesome gif. laughing

quanchi112
Tyrant wins this.

Utrigita

No we are just as strong, we are both practicing boxing yet I have done so for 5 years more then you have does that means that you will stalemate me??

Yes but in this particular battle if we remove Franklin from Onslaught what would you then place Onslaught chances at??? Zero IMO.

None is arguing that but he never ever showed that he had completely control over those powers els his maximum wouldn't have to create a sun now would it.

So you believe that Onslaught would be capable of creating a pocket Dimension even though he never showed abilities to perfrom anything near that magnitude???

I believe they didn't write him to use his supposedly full power because he didn't have control over them. Don't forget that Franklin had placed mental blocks on himself thus limiting his abilities severely, it is possibly that Onslaught couldn't surpass that blocks thus wasn't capable of using his full power and never would be capable of doing so.

Most of the beings on earth would rally together to try and stop a bloodlusten Surfer erm

A single Celestial would surfice ore FP Tyrant erm

guy222
Like Tiamut, the Dreaming Celestialwoot

Utrigita
Originally posted by guy222
Like Tiamut, the Dreaming Celestialwoot

For example. big grin

Xplosive
No we are just as strong, we are both practicing boxing yet I have done so for 5 years more then you have does that means that you will stalemate me??

A really bad example, you know. Galactus was more powerful, that is why he won. FP Tyrant wasn't quite his equal, but was powerful enough to challenge him and even hurt him.
And we also don't know at what level Galactus was, we only know he fed before the titanic battle.

Yes but in this particular battle if we remove Franklin from Onslaught what would you then place Onslaught chances at??? Zero IMO.

Then he wouldn't stand a chance, but still, Onslaught was more than Franklin.

None is arguing that but he never ever showed that he had completely control over those powers els his maximum wouldn't have to create a sun now would it.

They just write it like that, that is it.

So you believe that Onslaught would be capable of creating a pocket Dimension even though he never showed abilities to perform anything near that magnitude???

Yes, he would. He had Franklin powers, so he should be able to perform that.
Hey, with Galactus is also always talk how he could destroy the universe, but he never did it, never near shown such magnitude (he destroyed galaxies in battle with FP Tyrant, but that was also FP Tyrant energies involved).

I believe they didn't write him to use his supposedly full power because he didn't have control over them. Don't forget that Franklin had placed mental blocks on himself thus limiting his abilities severely, it is possibly that Onslaught couldn't surpass that blocks thus wasn't capable of using his full power and never would be capable of doing so.

Franklin abilities were still there, he placed mental blocks, but his full abilities were still there. That doesn't mean Onslaught had those mental blocks to his abilities.

Most of the beings on earth would rally together to try and stop a bloodlusten Surfer erm

Maybe, but still, Silver Surfer doesn't come close to the power level of Onslaught.

A single Celestial would surfice ore FP Tyrant erm

Due to what Celestial said that Franklin would be their equal in power, based on that Onslaught should be, in theory, more than a single Celestial.

Onslaught is among six most powerful beings ever from Earth.

White Phoenix of the Crown, Jamie Braddock, Mad Jim Jaspers, Scarlett Witch and Havok comes to the mind being more powerful than him, that is why I said cosmic powers would have to involve to stop him (if he would use his powers to full extent), if those five wouldn't involve, but we also know that those five are among most powerful beings ever in Marvel Universe.

Utrigita
A really bad example, you know. Galactus was more powerful, that is why he won. FP Tyrant wasn't quite his equal, but was powerful enough to challenge him and even hurt him.
And we also don't know at what level Galactus was, we only know he fed before the titanic battle.

I fail so see how, Galactus had prior to his battle with Tyrant already defeated the Proimal Gods, so to make the assesment that Galactus fed would beat Tyrant isn't wrong. No we doesn't know a 100% but we can make a fairly good assumption on the issue, we know that during his early lifespan Galactus didn't feast on more then one world at the time, we also know that when he confronted Tyrant again he "only" feasted on one world prior to the confrontation, it would only be logical to assume that he feasted on one world because he knew it would be enough to defeat Tyrant.

Then he wouldn't stand a chance, but still, Onslaught was more than Franklin.

Without Franklin Onslaught would have been a joke in comparison to some of the beings on earth.

They just write it like that, that is it.

Still a poor show for someone that should according to you be capable of creating a pocket universe.

Yes, he would. He had Franklin powers, so he should be able to perform that.

In theory smile

Hey, with Galactus is also always talk how he could destroy the universe, but he never did it, never near shown such magnitude (he destroyed galaxies in battle with FP Tyrant, but that was also FP Tyrant energies involved).

Thats mostly IMO because he has the UN and since it is a aspect of him it can be speculated that Galactus himself can use a potion of the UN's energies. Still FP Tyrant + Galactus = multiply Galaxies destroyed wouldn't you then find it logical that Galactus alone would be capable of destroying one??? I would but he will never do so because such a reckless act would destroy his meals.

Franklin abilities were still there, he placed mental blocks, but his full abilities were still there. That doesn't mean Onslaught had those mental blocks to his abilities.

No but Franklin still had to his and I mentioned that a possibility existed that Onslaught couldn't overcome those Blocks because at that point of time Franklins power was restricted to not being anywhere near Celestial level.

Maybe, but still, Silver Surfer doesn't come close to the power level of Onslaught.

It depends on which Onslaught you are comparing him to IMO.

Due to what Celestial said that Franklin would be their equal in power, based on that Onslaught should be, in theory, more than a single Celestial.

They speculated that he maybe eventually one day would become there equal, but to say that because Onslaught had Nate Grey, Professor X and Magneto inside on him along with Franklin then he > a Celestial is IMO a wrong logic since even combined the three first it but a corn of sand to a Celestial.

Onslaught is among six most powerful beings ever from Earth.

White Phoenix of the Crown, Jamie Braddock, Mad Jim Jaspers, Scarlett Witch and Havok comes to the mind being more powerful than him, that is why I said cosmic powers would have to involve to stop him (if he would use his powers to full extent), if those five wouldn't involve, but we also know that those five are among most powerful beings ever in Marvel Universe.

But you do realise how long there is from the mentioned 5 to Onslaught right, all of those have preformed extrodenary feats which makes everything Onslaught and Franklin did, looks like a painting from a child next to a rembrandt. Also you forgot Hyperstorm and possibly Vulcan.

Xplosive
Without Franklin Onslaught would have been a joke in comparison to some of the beings on earth.

To those five I mentioned, yes. But already Onslaught with full power Nate+Magneto+Xavier would make him one of the most powerful on Earth.

Still a poor show for someone that should according to you be capable of creating a pocket universe.

Indeed. But that is the way it was. Look Galactus how many poor showing he had.

Thats mostly IMO because he has the UN and since it is a aspect of him it can be speculated that Galactus himself can use a potion of the UN's energies. Still FP Tyrant + Galactus = multiply Galaxies destroyed wouldn't you then find it logical that Galactus alone would be capable of destroying one??? I would but he will never do so because such a reckless act would destroy his meals.

I don't doubt Galactus alone could wreck galaxies.

It depends on which Onslaught you are comparing him to IMO.

Already Onslaught with full power Nate+Magneto+Xavier would make be a devastating battle against Silver Surfer and a tough one.
With FR power, no contest.

They speculated that he maybe eventually one day would become there equal, but to say that because Onslaught had Nate Grey, Professor X and Magneto inside on him along with Franklin then he > a Celestial is IMO a wrong logic since even combined the three first it but a corn of sand to a Celestial.

I understand what you mean, because of those three being so lesser than a Celestial. But Nate is just no joke. That is why I said, that it still could be a factor making Onslaught more powerful than a single Celestial. It was also said for Nate to be ultimate telekinetic that could rival Phoenix (of course never done anything like that to compare him to Phoenix).

But you do realise how long there is from the mentioned 5 to Onslaught right, all of those have preformed extrodenary feats which makes everything Onslaught and Franklin did, looks like a painting from a child next to a rembrandt. Also you forgot Hyperstorm and possibly Vulcan.

Yes, he is much bellow those five. But still, Psi-Lord did destroy an alternate Universe (that put him beyond any Celestial).
I thought about those two, but Vulcan hasn't shown such level to be put him there. About Hyperstorm, could be up there, but still didn't do anything impressive as his father.
But due to nature of his power, drawing energies endlessly from hyperspace, he could be written to be the most powerful mutant ever. And I don't understand how he could lose to Galactus. Yes, Galactus feed on energis, but if Hyperstorm could endlessly draw it's power, he should just overpower Galactus, he should have no trouble in defeating Galactus.

guy222
Hyperstorm should be able to defeat Galactus, but they stalemated

Ashema the Listener said Frankie=1 Celestial. Celestials respect Franklin Richards

U both made excellent points

IMO, Celestials like Tiamut, Exitar or Arishem would easily defeat Onslaught

For the thread, still taking Tyrant. Tyrant lost to Galactus the first time. 2nd time, Tyrant had the advantage

Utrigita
To those five I mentioned, yes. But already Onslaught with full power Nate+Magneto+Xavier would make him one of the most powerful on Earth.

It would but there would IMO still be beings that could challenge him, Doctor Stranger just to name one.

Indeed. But that is the way it was. Look Galactus how many poor showing he had.

Galactus has been used a lot more then Onslaught has also there was a period in the comic history where Galactus was the favorite punching back for the more lowlevel superhero after the other.

I don't doubt Galactus alone could wreck galaxies.

Glad to hear that.

Already Onslaught with full power Nate+Magneto+Xavier would make be a devastating battle against Silver Surfer and a tough one.
With FR power, no contest.

Surfer alone from my point of view actually quiet easily defeated Cable which equal Nate Grey. Magneto and Professor X would be a a non factor against a pissed up surfer.

I understand what you mean, because of those three being so lesser than a Celestial. But Nate is just no joke. That is why I said, that it still could be a factor making Onslaught more powerful than a single Celestial. It was also said for Nate to be ultimate telekinetic that could rival Phoenix (of course never done anything like that to compare him to Phoenix).

In regardens to a Celestial, Nate is a joke Xplosive, and IMO even when Professor X and Magneto is integrated into Onslaught he wouldn't be capable of defeating a Celestial.

Yes, he is much bellow those five. But still, Psi-Lord did destroy an alternate Universe (that put him beyond any Celestial).
I thought about those two, but Vulcan hasn't shown such level to be put him there.

When did Psi-Lord do that??? It puts him beyond Eternity which is redicolus when its stated that Psi-Lord roughly had 3/4 of Franklins power erm.

About Hyperstorm, could be up there, but still didn't do anything impressive as his father. But due to nature of his power, drawing energies endlessly from hyperspace, he could be written to be the most powerful mutant ever. And I don't understand how he could lose to Galactus. Yes, Galactus feed on energis, but if Hyperstorm could endlessly draw it's power, he should just overpower Galactus, he should have no trouble in defeating Galactus.

No put again his showings was very few. He could in theory be the most powerful but then again he would be nothing against the five you mentioned. From my point of view it's easy to understand smile As you say yourself Galactus feeds on energy in all the forms. Hyperstorm was a living conduct for that energy, And even if he could draw endless power from Hyperspace it wouldn't help him because Galactus would just drink deeper Galactus who's hunger can never truly be ended will just continue to feed on him and he is a human I have my doubts about how long his body will be capable of handling the pressure from the energies be pumped into him and then being ripped out.

People tend to call it a Stalemate I doesn't quiet see where they get that from Hyperstorm was completely powerless against Galactus.

Xplosive
It would but there would IMO still be beings that could challenge him, Doctor Stranger just to name one.

Yes, he could.

Galactus has been used a lot more then Onslaught has also there was a period in the comic history where Galactus was the favorite punching back for the more lowlevel superhero after the other.

Galactus has many poor showings, with time he was like a joke.

Surfer alone from my point of view actually quiet easily defeated Cable which equal Nate Grey. Magneto and Professor X would be a a non factor against a pissed up surfer.

I think it would be a still hard battle for SS.

In regardens to a Celestial, Nate is a joke Xplosive, and IMO even when Professor X and Magneto is integrated into Onslaught he wouldn't be capable of defeating a Celestial.

Indeed.

When did Psi-Lord do that??? It puts him beyond Eternity which is redicolus when its stated that Psi-Lord roughly had 3/4 of Franklins power erm.

Psi-Lord destroyed an alternate Universe. Now you know why I think Onslaught should defeat FP Tyrant.

I don't where he did it, but look:

Originally posted by Mr Master
I say,

1. HOM Wanda

2. Jamie Braddock

3. Jaspers

4. Havok/nexus

5. Phoenix & Psi-Lord (both have destroyed an Alternate Universe - top feat)

And Psi-Lord should supposedly be lesser than FP Franklin. No Celestial came close to that.

No put again his showings was very few. He could in theory be the most powerful but then again he would be nothing against the five you mentioned. From my point of view it's easy to understand smile As you say yourself Galactus feeds on energy in all the forms. Hyperstorm was a living conduct for that energy, And even if he could draw endless power from Hyperspace it wouldn't help him because Galactus would just drink deeper Galactus who's hunger can never truly be ended will just continue to feed on him and he is a human I have my doubts about how long his body will be capable of handling the pressure from the energies be pumped into him and then being ripped out.

I think Hyperstorm could be in the league of those five mentioned.
He should do far more than what he used against Galactus. I don't think Galatcus should be able to feed on his energy, because Galactus doesn't have infinite energy.
Yes, Galactus feeds all form of energies, but there are energies, powers greater than him and could overpower him and I think Hyperstorm should be one of those who should be able to overpower him.

Utrigita
Yes, he could.

And there is more characters again remove Franklin and Onslaught wouldn't have been the factor that he was.

Galactus has many poor showings, with time he was like a joke.

Which was a shame when you think about the way Stan Lee actually wanted him written.

I think it would be a still hard battle for SS.

The fight between Cable wasn't particular hard for SS IMO.

Psi-Lord destroyed alternate Universe. Now you know why I think Onslaught should defeat FP Tyrant.

So Onslaught could destroy the universe now???

I don't where he did it, but look:

So you have no idea of how he did it if it was under his own power ore if he started a chain reaction.

And I believe Mr Master. And Psi-Lord should supposedly be lesser than FP Franklin. No Celestial came close to that.

Which is absolutely redicolus when you think about The Celestials said that Franklin perhaps one day would rival the Celestials yet Psi-Lord who is beneath Franklin in therms of power are said to be more powerful then Eternity this doesn't make any sense what so ever.

I think Hyperstorm could be in the league of those five mentioned.

Not a chance all of them are omniversal, Hyperstorm didn't get anywhere close to that.

He should do far more than what he used against Galactus. I don't think Galatcus should be able to feed on his energy, because Galactus doesn't have infinite energy.

No he doesn't but he has a infinite hunger that he used against Hyperstorm therefore Hyperstorm could draw as much energy from Hyperspace he wanted because Galactus would draw it right out of him.

Yes, Galactus feeds all form of energies, but there are energies, powers greater than him and could overpower him and I think Hyperstorm should be one of those who should be able to overpower him.

And I can assure you that Hyperstorm isn't in the deparment that has power that surpasses Galactus you need to go to IMO mid level abstracts to find things that would have a energy output so great that Galactus wouldn't be capable of absorbing it, and nothing shows that Hyperstorm could produce energies at that level.

btw which power are you thinking off???

Xplosive
So Onslaught could destroy the universe now???

Look, what we said, if he had total Franklin Richards power, then yes, he should be able to. Onslaught could be easily written as a Universal threat due to his massive powers.

So you have no idea of how he did it if it was under his own power ore if he started a chain reaction.

Well, if Mr Master said it was Psi-Lord top feat, it was probably under his own power.
And no matter what Celestial said, I always thought FR powers go beyond them.
It seems Psi-Lord proved them wrong, since no Celestial did what Psi-Lord did.
And based on that FR is omega level and can alter reality, then he should with no doubt go beyond any Celestial.

Not a chance all of them are omniversal, Hyperstorm didn't get anywhere close to that.

Well, since primordial energies in Marvel Universe (Omniverse) are from hyperspace and since Hyperstorm had control over them, he shoud be able to do anything and in theory, could be written to be Omniversal level.

No he doesn't but he has a infinite hunger that he used against Hyperstorm therefore Hyperstorm could draw as much energy from Hyperspace he wanted because Galactus would draw it right out of him.

btw which power are you thinking off???

Powers? Like I said, his powers are drawn from hyperspace, he should do anything, he should defeat Galactus.
He should overpower Galactus with his power. Or maybe Hyperstorm can't drawn endlessly from hyperspace, that is why he wasn't able to defeat him.

CaptainStoic
If Tyrant's mind was his weak point Galactus would have exploited it. One thing that bothers me about just giving this fight to Tyrant, is the fact that Franklin Richards was one of the beings fused within. I think we should take that into consideration. Franklin is respected by the Celestials. Onslaught is no pushover, so just because the Hulk knocked him out of his boots means little, as it was only his physical form that was destroyed, and not Onslaught himself. I wonder what type of force that Hulk punch had behind it, because who knows... It may have even been able to knock Tyrant for a loop. I did not say who would win here so ease up. i was just pointing out a couple of variables that may have been overlooked.

Utrigita
Look, what we said, if he had total Franklin Richards power, then yes, he should be able to. Onslaught could be easily written as a Universal threat due to his massive powers.

Yet he wasn't and why was that, IMO because the couldn't use Franklins power els they would have made some high level cosmic get involved.

Well, if Mr Master said it was Psi-Lord top feat, it was probably under his own power.
And no matter what Celestial said, I always thought FR powers go beyond them.
It seems Psi-Lord proved them wrong, since no Celestial did what Psi-Lord did.
And based on that FR is omega level and can alter reality, then he should with no doubt go beyond any Celestial.

Then why isn't Psi-Lord mentioned in his hierarchy as being at the same levels as eternity thats basically what you are saying. Actually his power doesn't, they could have destroyed his pocket universe if they wanted seeing as how Kubik a sentient Cosmic Cube that warped a entire pocket Dimension stated that his power was as nothing next to a Celestial.

Well, since primordial energies in Marvel Universe (Omniverse) are from hyperspace and since Hyperstorm had control over them, he shoud be able to do anything and in theory, could be written to be Omniversal level.

And since Galactus has the PC that are functing in the entire Marvel Universe (omniverse) so should he??? bad logic Xplosive, the elders had the primordial power and they got eaten like a snack by Galactus.

Powers? Like I said, his powers are drawn from hyperspace, he should do anything, he should defeat Galactus.
He should overpower Galactus with his power. Or maybe Hyperstorm can't drawn endlessly from hyperspace, that is why he wasn't able to defeat him.

Just like Galactus can with the PC??? the main Difference from my point of view is that Galactus has atually shown that he has a enormous control over the PC just like his creating Tyrant has. No he shouldn't overpower a being that feeds on energy like we breath air. Thats my theory that either he couldn't draw endlessly ore he couldn't take the pressure any longer.

Xplosive
And since Galactus has the PC that are functing in the entire Marvel Universe (omniverse) so should he??? bad logic Xplosive, the elders had the primordial power and they got eaten like a snack by Galactus.

Isn't hyperspace actually the the source of all energy in the Marvel Universe?

Then why isn't Psi-Lord mentioned in his hierarchy as being at the same levels as eternity thats basically what you are saying. Actually his power doesn't, they could have destroyed his pocket universe if they wanted seeing as how Kubik a sentient Cosmic Cube that warped a entire pocket Dimension stated that his power was as nothing next to a Celestial.

We can ask Mr Master? He said Psi-Lord destroyed an Alternate Universe.
Do you really doubt that?
And based on that, Celestial wouldn't even be a challenge.

Yet he wasn't and why was that, IMO because the couldn't use Franklins power els they would have made some high level cosmic get involved.

No, but because such things are happening all the time in comics.
You know how many times someone didn't use such an such power, although you know he had them.
It's just written like than and that is it. Living Tribunal asked other cosmic power houses to help him in destroying Galactus from existence. I mean LT asked for that. We know he should be able to do that by himself and actually without any trouble.

And even Scarlet Witch, one of the most powerful beings that ever lived in Marvel Universe, probably among top 3 ever, I don't remember any cosmic being invole to stop her.
Such things are happening all the time in comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.