Jack Hawksmoor vs the Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Jack Hawksmoor vs the Hulk

Hulk is pissed off and starts stomping around the city, Jack sences this and comes to scene.

The two square off.

They fight in NYC who wins?

endrict
BUMP BUMP YOU BUNCH OF POOFTERS!!!

DigiMark007
Hawksmoor in NYC would win, because it would basically be Hulk vs. the entire city. A few Class Skyscraper punches and Hulk would be in bad shape.

golem370
I believe Hulk could lifts the city and toss it. Hercules lifted Manhattan so Hulk could to.

Scoobless
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Hawksmoor in NYC would win, because it would basically be Hulk vs. the entire city. A few Class Skyscraper punches and Hulk would be in bad shape.

Hulk may just destroy the city though...... no expression

Validus
Hulk

batdude123
The Hulkster.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by golem370
I believe Hulk could lifts the city and toss it. Hercules lifted Manhattan so Hulk could to.

Hercules was boasting. He never actually lifted Manhattan. Popular forum myth.

Anyway, New York is freaking huge, and it won't just be sitting there waiting to be destroyed. Just imagine an entire city block of large concrete buildings falling on the Hulk. Then multiply it by a few thousand times.

Jack ftw.

Validus
Hulk thunderclaps New York away.

batdude123
Hercules was boasting. He never actually lifted Manhattan. Popular forum myth.

Anyway, New York is freaking huge, and it won't just be sitting there waiting to be destroyed. Just imagine an entire city block of large concrete buildings falling on the Hulk. Then multiply it by a few thousand times.

Jack ftw.

And Hulk destroyed an asteroid twice the size of earth. Hulk 10/10. ermm

complexbrother
in NY .. Hawksmore, outside Hulk

DigiMark007
Originally posted by batdude123
And Hulk destroyed an asteroid twice the size of earth. Hulk 10/10. ermm

But was that asteroid fighting back? wink

He also got pwned by Spider-Man recently while Electro narrated the fight while watching it on TV. Canon comic too. Complete crap, I know, but it happened.

We have to take a so-called "normal" showing. And in 98% of Hulk's appearences in comics, he would get owned by the entire city of NY.

batdude123
But was that asteroid fighting back? wink

Yes. ermm

We have to take a so-called "normal" showing. And in 98% of Hulk's appearences in comics, he would get owned by the entire city of NY.

I thought we had to go by high end feats? Jack Hawkesmoor gets thunderclapped to hell. ermm

endrict
hulk is pissed remember that guys....

Validus
Digi doesn't want to accept Hulk clapping his boy into oblivion.

grey fox
Hulk , Hawksmoor visibly weakens the more the city is destroyed , and if there's one thing Hulk is VERRRRRRRY good at it's property damage.

ExtraMision5555
how huh whos jack hawksmoor?

endrict
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
how huh whos jack hawksmoor?

http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/h/hawkmoor.htm

Powers/Abilities: Jack is the "God of Cities". As the scientists who studied him said "As far as we understand, Jack can draw incredible powers from this and any other city. He eats pollution, talks to buildings and is virtually indestructible."

His most obvious abilities in combat are incredible agility and strength (he tends to dismember opponents when he hits them without even trying). He can also merge into concrete, walking through walls and floors as if they weren't there.

When not using the Carrier's teleport door, Hawksmoor can transport himself between cities by the use of a "Transit Womb". The destination city grows a large concrete blister over the course of several hours, after which time it cracks open and Hawksmoor emerges.

Hawksmoor is now unable to survive for any length of time outside large urban areas, suffering a progressive systemic breakdown until he is relocated to a city.

ExtraMision5555
oo
well in that case, if he can catch hulk, he could win pertty easy?
but if not,

well come on, new york is pertty big

you cant just thunderclap hulk into a crumblepile in 22 seconds

...or can you?

endrict
the only person that was able to kill jack was midnighter.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
oo
well in that case, if he can catch hulk, he could win pertty easy?
but if not,

well come on, new york is pertty big

you cant just thunderclap hulk into a crumblepile in 22 seconds

...or can you?

Heh, the "or can you" is what I had on my mind. Pull the whole "Hulk's mamma" thing on Hulk, and tell him the city said it. He won't know any better, and Hulk's the type of guy to get into fights with inanimate objects.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Validus
Digi doesn't want to accept Hulk clapping his boy into oblivion.

No, actually you're saying he'd thunderclap Manhattan and the rest of NYC away.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

You'd literally have to destroy the entire city to beat Jack here. He heals pretty much instantaneously from even horrible injuries in cities. And while Hulk tries to do that, entire buildings are punching the sh*t out of him.

Do the math people....Jack takes this one every time.

Originally posted by endrict
the only person that was able to kill jack was midnighter.

He didn't kill him. And it wasn't in a city. Hawksmoor written to potential in a city is so far beyond MN'er it's not even funny.

golem370
I saw a pic where Hercules lifts and Island that was huge.

DigiMark007
I saw a pic where Hercules lifts and Island that was huge.

It was from a story he was telling (and embellishing). I've seen it too. So yeah, they show it in the comic but it never actually happened.

batdude123
Hulk. ermm

golem370
Well Hercules did take Atlas's Earth hold gig.

xmarksthespot
Hawksmoor. If Namor can knock out Hulk. NYC can.

srankmissingnin
Hawksmoor better kiss his deformed genitals goodbye, because the collateral damage the Hulk does to the city alone is going to put him in a coma for weeks.

Namor has never knocked out the Hulk on land... the only time he even possed a threat to Hulk on land was when he was fighting that wierd... black hulk... is that what he was called? And Namor is about 1000 times stronger then Jack... or a sky scrapper construct.

bigbran
I believe Hulk could lifts the city and toss it. Hercules lifted Manhattan so Hulk could to. Bullshit?
Plus, the city will be fighting back. I know Hulk's strong, but there is no way, he is going to avoid that many things comimg at him at once.
He's not going to lift tha damn city, and even if he could, how? There's water, jeepers.

bigbran
Well Hercules did take Atlas's Earth hold gig. Point? Hulk has never shown this kind of strength. Ulik can fight Thor, but I don't think he can lift any of the things Thor can.

Just because he can fight, beat him, whatever, doesn't mean he is as strong, in sheer lifting force.

Based on the stuff your spewing, Spiderman is as strong as Rhino.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by bigbran

Based on the stuff your spewing, Spiderman is as strong as Rhino.

Though, with his track record, I would have to say (with that logic) Spidey's like five times as strong

DigiMark007
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Hawksmoor better kiss his deformed genitals goodbye, because the collateral damage the Hulk does to the city alone is going to put him in a coma for weeks.

Namor has never knocked out the Hulk on land... the only time he even possed a threat to Hulk on land was when he was fighting that wierd... black hulk... is that what he was called? And Namor is about 1000 times stronger then Jack... or a sky scrapper construct.

Why do you hate The Authority srank?? laughing out loud

Anyway, yeah Namor is much stronge than Jack. But much, much weaker than, say, the combined lifting power of hundreds of suddenly-sentient buildings. With Jack, you're never actually fighting the man....you're fighting the city.

Collateral damage will be felt by Hawksmoor, but wouldn't take its toll directly until a decent of chunk of the city is just gone. Hulk bashing buildings and such is just going to piss Jack off (like Regis did, for example).

bigbran

Anyway, yeah Namor is much stronge than Jack. But much, much weaker than, say, the combined lifting power of hundreds of suddenly-sentient buildings. With Jack, you're never actually fighting the man....you're fighting the city.

Collateral damage will be felt by Hawksmoor, but wouldn't take its toll directly until a decent of chunk of the city is just gone. Hulk bashing buildings and such is just going to piss Jack off (like Regis did, for example). So, wouldn't Hulk be fighting a couple mile long city, billions upon billions of tons, smart, ya, Hulk's F***ed.

srankmissingnin

Collateral damage will be felt by Hawksmoor, but wouldn't take its toll directly until a decent of chunk of the city is just gone. Hulk bashing buildings and such is just going to piss Jack off (like Regis did, for example).

I don't hate Authority... I mean it's no Planetary but its alright. big grin

But... I guess my idea of the Hulk is kind of extreme. I always figure that Bloodlust Hulk to the best of his ability is leveling everything in a two block radius Creech style with thunderclaps. Marvel titles are pretty tame when it comes to gore and damage, we can scarcely imagine what the area would like if the Hulk was really on a rampage.

xmarksthespot
I'm pretty sure Tokyo hits harder than hydrated Namor.

srankmissingnin
You know Digi, I was thinking maybe I do hate the Authority. I mean those bastards Midnighter and Apollo killed Grifter after all! It wasn't even a good death... Grifter has downed Backlash with out guns but Midnighter steam rolls him? What the hell is that?

*mumbles* Bastards... Midnighter and Apoll... killed Grifter.... bastards *mumbles*

endrict
killed grifter????huh where and when?

endrict

can't jack just make himself stronger...in the city...the dude can most likely lift 100+ tons

DigiMark007
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
You know Digi, I was thinking maybe I do hate the Authority. I mean those bastards Midnighter and Apollo killed Grifter after all! It wasn't even a good death... Grifter has downed Backlash with out guns but Midnighter steam rolls him? What the hell is that?

*mumbles* Bastards... Midnighter and Apoll... killed Grifter.... bastards *mumbles*

I'll give you that....it should have at least been a better death.

can't jack just make himself stronger...in the city...the dude can most likely lift 100+ tons

Yeah, easily. Read some of my prior posts and you'll get the idea.

Brutacus
This is a pissed of hulk, even iff the city is fighting back some thunderclaps, and some jumping around in the city.

Every time hulk lands he does damage to the city, everytime he uses the thunderclap he will damage the city, everytime he destroy's a building, he damage's the city, every time he hits the ground a block will be destroyed or atleast some buildings.

Don't see stone or steel hurt the hulk even iff a sky scrapper falls on top of him he will hit his way out of the stone and steel.

Juntai
killed grifter????huh where and when? Captain Atom, Armageddon. The death and rebirth of Wildstorm.

Thanos_1971
http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/h/hawkmoor.htm

Powers/Abilities: Jack is the "God of Cities". As the scientists who studied him said "As far as we understand, Jack can draw incredible powers from this and any other city. He eats pollution, talks to buildings and is virtually indestructible."

His most obvious abilities in combat are incredible agility and strength (he tends to dismember opponents when he hits them without even trying). He can also merge into concrete, walking through walls and floors as if they weren't there.

When not using the Carrier's teleport door, Hawksmoor can transport himself between cities by the use of a "Transit Womb". The destination city grows a large concrete blister over the course of several hours, after which time it cracks open and Hawksmoor emerges.

Hawksmoor is now unable to survive for any length of time outside large urban areas, suffering a progressive systemic breakdown until he is relocated to a city.

Eats pollution and talks to buildings? laughing

endrict
he has one of the best powers ever made. he sees what windows see...
he is made powerful

Dinalfos
I have no idea who this guy is, but he sounds hella powerful.

endrict
he is from the authority

Validus
No, actually you're saying he'd thunderclap Manhattan and the rest of NYC away.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

You'd literally have to destroy the entire city to beat Jack here. He heals pretty much instantaneously from even horrible injuries in cities. And while Hulk tries to do that, entire buildings are punching the sh*t out of him.

Do the math people....Jack takes this one every time.

He didn't kill him. And it wasn't in a city. Hawksmoor written to potential in a city is so far beyond MN'er it's not even funny.
Yeah whatever. Thunderclap 10/10

Accel
Meh, Hawksmoor is crazy powerful, but Hulk's handled being buried under cities and mountains and then some. I doubt a falling buildings will cause him any trouble.

'Course I'm talking about old-school Hulk. Current one would get stomped.

Accel

Validus
Accel my friend I think you need to show these guys the power of a thunderclap.

Dinalfos

Accel
Accel my friend I think you need to show these guys the power of a thunderclap.
There's nothing there that every body a hasn't seen/heard a zillions times already, so there's no real point to that.

Validus
Originally posted by Accel
There's nothing there that every body a hasn't seen/heard a zillions times already, so there's no real point to that.
We're not friends anymore. sad

Accel
Originally posted by Dinalfos
The Onslaught feat should not be disregarded, since he basically used Hulk to get to his final form. Nothing PIS-y about that. Ofcourse, a lot of other things were, so...
Right, but on the forums no one would say "Well, Onslaught may just slug it out with him to help himself evolve higher" or any thing like that.

Here, Onslaught would just blink Hulk away.

Accel
We're not friends anymore. sad
Well, that's another Christmas card I won't have to worry about sending.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Accel
Right, but on the forums no one would say "Well, Onslaught may just slug it out with him to help himself evolve higher" or any thing like that.

Here, Onslaught would just blink Hulk away.

Yes, but you were talking about disregarding feats. You don't have to disregard the cracking of his armour to be able to say that Onslaught wins 10/10 on a forum. Unlike Hulk beating Gladiator, which should be ignored altogether. At least the Onlslaught thing made narrative sense.

DigiMark007

Dinalfos
No, it's about reason and logic. for some characters, The "middleground" would render a good portion of their feats useless, despite being consequential and in-character. It would make them lose against characters they normally shouldn't or the exact opposite.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Dinalfos
No, it's about reason and logic. for some characters, The "middleground" would render a good portion of their feats useless, despite being consequential and in-character. It would make them lose against characters they normally shouldn't or the exact opposite.

That's why I said that some of time a lot of it is doing that. I'm aware of the Hulk's varius high-end feats, and also aware that he, because of the nature of his power, fluctuates more than most in his power level and capability. So yes, using reason and logic to find a middle ground with him is more important than in most fights.

JohnnyDo3
Hulk smash NYC

bigbran
Holy! Some of us were douchebags even back then...
Originally posted by batdude123
Hulk. ermm
And still are... shifty

HULKSTER04
This is stupid, the Hulk will stopm that guy.

SpunkySmurph
shifty

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/Marvel/Scans/404px-Hulk_mount.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.