Loz VS Ryu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaled
Loz from FF7 AC verses Ryu

i figure Loz can move a hell of alot faster, plus his material he stole he could be a match for Ryu, although personnly i think Ryu clenches this, i thhink its is a good match-up

Hwoarang
Link for Loz.

Never heard of him.

Remulous
I would comment but I don't know enough about him, I'm gonna have to watch Advent Children again.

Kaled
his weapon is called a dual hound
and the gunblade he weilds is known as Velvet Nightmare

Hwoarang
Yeah that helps......
I have never played Final fantasy, I have my friends going on about it all the time. Thats all i hear about it. Links !!

Kaled
Originally posted by Hwoarang
Yeah that helps......
I have never played Final fantasy, I have my friends going on about it all the time. Thats all i hear about it. Links !!

no expression touchy erm

http://www.bebo.com/FlashBox.jsp?FlashViewType=TV&FlashBoxId=1950582360 thats loz fighting tifa, but only really fights her properly at the ned, when he goes bluey

you might try some of the other links on the page, the unnel is the best for Loz

Remulous
O.k. Loz is the guy with the tight suit and has the white haired elvis hair cut. If so that's no fair, Loz is is beaten but it took Cloud and his hole crew to defeat the summon monster.

Kaled
Originally posted by Remulous
O.k. Loz is the guy with the tight suit and has the white haired elvis hair cut. If so that's no fair, Loz is is beaten but it took Cloud and his hole crew to defeat the summon monster.

no expression ughhh, what??

Hwoarang
Yeah I am sorry about that but its SF fanboys they piss me off.

Damn that was nasty. Poor Tifa.

Kaled
nps ^^

Remulous
Originally posted by Kaled
no expression ughhh, what?? My bad,I completly pictured him wrong in my mind,I dont really remember him all to well.Thanks to the vid you put up i remember him now.Imo, Ryu will win if Cloud could do it thier's no reason why Ryu can't.

Superboy Prime
Cloud used a sword, and even then he never got a win against Loz nor Yazoo.

Remulous
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Cloud used a sword, and even then he never got a win against Loz nor Yazoo. Didn't he Knock'em of thier bikes and leave'em in the dust?

Kaled
yeah but what i think Superboy is getting at is that its more that he escaped than he beat them........technically

Superboy Prime
yeah but what i think Superboy is getting at is that its more that he escaped than he beat them........technically

Exactly. Besides the guys that really got them off Cloud's back were Reno and Rude.

Superboy Prime
Loz is a tough fella. This will be a tough match for Ryu, but I have no doubt Ryu will pull it off in the end.

Kaled
yeah, it would be a good match thosmile

Hwoarang
Very good match.

I dont know. Proberly Ryu.

Kaled
WOW this is the first thread i'v ever read where people aren't bashing each other, aren't dis'ing the characters at hand, and theres a general agreement who would win keeping it in mind that it is a good match smile

Hwoarang
It is from what I have saw they can do. Loz seem to have his abilities all pretty much enhanced, but Ryu seems to have the edge in POWER. Which is what I think will take to beat that guy.

It might help if we knew the enviroment and area.

Kaled
ah yes i missed that, i figure if they can both jump over 30ft (they can) its in midgar (where cloud and Sephiroth fought in AC) which is basically a run down new york.....well smaller, but its a rough idea

Remulous
I'm pretty sure that if Cloud beat Sephiroth twice on his own, Loz and Yazoo should not be that tough. Right?

Hwoarang
So its set in New York then ?

Kaled
no in Midgar, but if you don't know what that looks like, its looks not disimilar to new york, but there is a huge building in the middle both height, width and dept

Hwoarang
....Why can't you just make it New York. not evryone knows about it.

Your so damn awkward !! mad

stick out tongue

Remulous
no in Midgar, but if you don't know what that looks like, its looks not disimilar to new york, but there is a huge building in the middle both height, width and dept I think Loz has a slight edge seeing how he knows Midgar far better than Ryu,but they'll end up demloshing the place worster than it already is.

Kaled
....Why can't you just make it New York. not evryone knows about it.

Your so damn awkward !! mad

stick out tongue

embarrasment yes sir right away sir... i like to use random locations, so Minas Tirith whooo!

Hwoarang
LOL Never heard of that either. LOL Use famous locations that people know. It makes the battle fairer. So they dont have greater knowledge than the other with hometown info. Like certain buildings and finding your way around.

You know what I mean.

ESB -1138
Loz would really give Ryu a tough time but I have to say that Loz will come out in the end. Just the fact that the explosion Loz and Yazoo survived through shows that Loz can take a beating and still live. It took two explosions (the second was suicide to take Cloud with them) to finally put an end to Loz and Yazoo.

Loz has powerful strength and due to his teleporting blue thingy that would really catch Ryu off guard. It would seem that Loz would toy with Ryu like he did Tifa to give him a false since of secruity then go all out.

Kaled
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Loz would really give Ryu a tough time but I have to say that Loz will come out in the end. Just the fact that the explosion Loz and Yazoo survived through shows that Loz can take a beating and still live. It took two explosions (the second was suicide to take Cloud with them) to finally put an end to Loz and Yazoo.

Loz has powerful strength and due to his teleporting blue thingy that would really catch Ryu off guard. It would seem that Loz would toy with Ryu like he did Tifa to give him a false since of secruity then go all out.

Possible i suppose, but will it be fast enough? no expression

LOL Never heard of that either. LOL Use famous locations that people know. It makes the battle fairer. So they dont have greater knowledge than the other with hometown info. Like certain buildings and finding your way around.

You know what I mean.

type it in on google images, its practically gives you the blue prints

ESB -1138
Possible i suppose, but will it be fast enough? no expression

He made it across the church to Tifa in a split second. He managed to go from a motorcycle explosion to a falling Cloud before he could land. Loz moves very, very fast in that blue thing.

Kaled
hmm, yeah, but i mean, ryu not slow either, plus his got his ranged powers...whats going to happen i wonder??

Remulous
Originally posted by ESB -1138

Loz has powerful strength and due to his teleporting blue thingy that would really catch Ryu off guard. It would seem that Loz would toy with Ryu like he did Tifa to give him a false since of secruity then go all out. Ryu has been Hit by equal or even greater amounts of force and explosions.Bison could teleport as well and look at where he is now, in hell.This is a much tougher and better fight than you make it seem.

Kaled
Ryu has been Hit by equal or even greater amounts of force and explosions.Bison could teleport as well and look at where he is now, in hell.This is a much tougher and better fight than you make it seem.

say its not so sad bison is in heaven big grin ok limbo confused

Hwoarang
Yeah but Ryu had to grab his leg to get him. So that is irreverent.

ESB -1138
hmm, yeah, but i mean, ryu not slow either, plus his got his ranged powers...whats going to happen i wonder??

Loz has a gun (which doubles as a sword) and can do that shockwave attack while fighting Cloud at the Forgotten City

Remulous
say its not so sad bison is in heaven big grin ok limbo confused Sorry, but the Shungokusatsu sends you straight to hell, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.

Kaled
yeah but i won't allow a "Hi Ryu *bang* Bye Ryu" that belongs in leathal weapon 3 no expression

Sorry, but the Shungokusatsu sends you straight to hell, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.

DAM!! he owes me 150 sad

Remulous
Yeah but Ryu had to grab his leg to get him. So that is irreverent. Your talking about the SF2 movie, Im talking about the SF Alpha 3 game.When he fought Bison and won.Bty,that version of Bison was the strongest version yet.

Hwoarang
Oh cool.

BTE My bro just bought SF 2 the comic. eek!

But no scanner. Only info.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.