CG Clone Wars...get excited!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EPIIIBITES
How you like them apples Rampant Ox?

http://ca.entertainment.yahoo.com/s/05102006/2/entertain-star-wars-creator-george-lucas-readies-clone-wars-tv.html

First to post...

Wooooo-Hooo! wink

Blax X
3-d computer graphics. How original... erm

EPIIIBITES
?

...Yeah...I think he should scrap it.

I mean, clones...how original.

Darth Kreiger
VETO THIS!

You can either have CG, or Writing/Plot, Lucas does NOT do both

Rampant ox
Originally posted by EPIIIBITES
How you like them apples Rampant Ox?

What apples? confused

EPIIIBITES
I'm just bitter because you got the "LOTR by GL" thread up before I did...just ribbin' stick out tongue

Rampant ox
Oh, lol. You've got to be quick round here. Blax made the same thread as well - but of course I bet him to it as well. wink

Blax X
No fair, you hack.

Rampant ox
ninja

Captain REX
Should be...interesting. I personally prefer the Samurai Jack animation style, but we'll see what this turns out to be...

Mišt
"...but the stars who played them in the movies won't voice them for the TV show.

"There's nobody famous," Lucas said in an interview. "

Fail.

Captain REX
Indeed.

Darth Scythe

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Darth Scythe
Yeah because it would make sense to book famous actors and overpay them to do voiceovers, right?

That's like when people get mad when Harrison Ford won't do a Han voice for a video games..... funny.

He's also going to use Lines from the OT and crap them up, like he did in the Previous show

Darth Scythe
lol that would be teh ghey.

but production cost wise I do agree with not having hayden or ewan do voices. temuera does so many projects with SW because he doesn't do much outside of aussie films.

Rampant ox
Temuera Morrison is a New Zealander. confused

Mišt
Originally posted by Darth Scythe
Yeah because it would make sense to book famous actors and overpay them to do voiceovers, right?

That's like when people get mad when Harrison Ford won't do a Han voice for a video games..... funny.

So? They sound like shit. And he overpaid famous actors for the stink known as AOTC, so why not for this?
If you're going to spend $$$ on making something like this, why dont you chuck in a few extra $ and get the voices sounding half decent.

Darth Scythe
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Temuera Morrison is a New Zealander. confused

He's Maori if you want to get technical with it. I was referring to his prominent acting projects when I mentioned his aussie work.

Darth Scythe

EPIIIBITES
Who cares if they have the same voices...What a waste of money that would be...there's no point...

If anything, it's better when there's different voices on cartoons, off-shoots or whatever of the original...it seperates itself from the real thing.

...and as much as you want it to seem and feel like the real thing, it's not...it'll be a Star Wars cartoon...and just like the Clone Wars series, it's gonna take place in its own special universe with it's own special laws of physics, ways of doing things, etc...

If the last Lucas tv venture is any indication, then this'll be awesome...(plus you don't have to worry too much about plots or acting w/a cartoon) wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.