Superman 1 Million VS Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I watch Pokemon
Can this Superman defeat the Mad Titan?

No prep, fight takes place on an uninhabited planet that's the size of Earth.

Galan777
Superman 1M wins easily 10/10

golem370
Any stats on Supes

Galan777
Originally posted by golem370
Any stats on Supes Heres the basics:

SUPERMAN M* and the SUPERMAN DYNASTY

The Superman Dynasty is descended from the second Superman, Supermen Secundus and possesses Kryptonian like abilities. It would seem that the Kryptonian gene that gives a person solar powered abilities is a whole or nothing affair with a person either inheriting all the abilities or none. Then again it is possible that the later generations of the Superman Dynasty did weaken requiring Superman Prime to act as a conduit to feed their powers (as evidenced by the weakening of Superman M* while in the twentieth century).

The sum of the abilities of the Superman Dynasty as displayed by Superman M* is quite impressive. He is capable to travelling faster than the speed of light (but only under the influence of the Super-Sun), he is also strong enough to punch through the time barrier, leap between planets and invulnerable to practically everything. Along with the traditional Kryptonian senses ten new abilities were added to the Dynasty by the marriage of a Superman to Queen Gzntplzk of the Fifth Dimension. These new abilities include techno-rapport (the ability to control computers), limited control of magnetism, genesis level intellect, super-ESP (a form of super-hypnosis), no longer as susceptible to magic, the ability to think billions of different lines of thought at the same time, etc.

golem370
He would win but not easily. He seem to have similar powers of Silver Surfer except he smarter stronger.

Galan777
He would win but not easily. He seem to have similar powers of Silver Surfer except he smarter stronger. Nah, he is much more powerful then Surfer...... Supes would win quite easily

golem370
Thanos can fight a Thor at Madness Level which made Thor about 10 stronger in my opinion possibly stronger If he was using the Power Gem.

golem370
No he wouldn't.

Galan777
No he wouldn't. Yeah he actually would, and I like Thanos alot, but if you read the 1Million series you would see that Supes was so Uber powerful that it was rediculous...

golem370
What If he is not near a super sun is he limited to lightspeed and is he weak to kryptonite and what about Thanos's matter manipulation would Superman be invunerable to that. Thanos was able to give Fallen One the brain whammy could he do that to Supes? Could Thanos teleport Superman to a red sun?

Galan777
What If he is not near a super sun is he limited to lightspeed and is he weak to kryptonite and what about Thanos's matter manipulation would Superman be invunerable to that. Thanos was able to give Fallen One the brain whammy could he do that to Supes? Could Thanos teleport Superman to a red sun? Supes had NO vulnerabilities to speak of, he was indestructible and enhanced by magic..... and of course its fair to say that his speed even if not close to the giant sun would be far beyond Thanos's speed

golem370
Not according to that Bio.

Galan777
Not according to that Bio. Like i said, that bio just gives the basics...... To get the true powers he had you need to read the story wink

golem370
Thanos has fought people just as fast as Supes and won.

Endless Mike
Supes 1M wins, he held back an entire galaxy with his TK powers.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Galan777
Nah, he is much more powerful then Surfer...... Supes would win quite easily
But still 10/10 is a bit much.
More like 8-9/10 stick out tongue

Thanos_THOTU
This would be fair if Thanos got the Reality gem, can he get the reality gem?

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
This would be fair if Thanos got the Reality gem, can he get the reality gem?

He gets the power gem. stick out tongue

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
He gets the power gem. stick out tongue
Hehe.

Thanos w/ any gem >> Galactus
Superman Prime ~ Galactus

Superman Prime >> Superman One million

Kutulu
Without any sort of powerup Thanos loses this, I hate to say. I love Thanos and I have read almost all of his stories, but Superman One Million is just on a whole other level. Holding together galaxies with telekinesis for example.

Thanos with the Power Gem, well, this I'd have to give to Thanos as he is one of the only people in MU truly capable of using it to full effect and it grants him basically infinite strength and durability.

Flame On!!
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
Can this Superman defeat the Mad Titan?

No prep, fight takes place on an uninhabited planet that's the size of Earth.

Depends on the writer and publisher and what is needed for the plot.

- FO!!

grey fox
**** Kal-el , **** Superboy Prime and **** 'Superman Prime'

Supes M* Is the REAL man of steel.

King Kandy
Does he need a yellow sun?

Flame On!!
Originally posted by grey fox
**** Kal-el , **** Superboy Prime and **** 'Superman Prime'

Supes M* Is the REAL man of steel.

True!

- FO!!

Thanos_1971
Thanos loses

hitemup
superman 1 million takes it. he's too much

MattDay
he was exhausted and punching through time still, plus superman prime THE superman

hulkrulz
you guys think that superman prime is equal to Galactus. WOW!lol
Thanos would rape supes, if we are talkin about current Thanos.
Thanos7/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.