Ryu Vs Shao Kahn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hwoarang
Takes place in an Heachi's final stage in Tekken 4.

No power just pure H20. No hammer either for Kahn.

Kaled
Ryu's a going down......hard

Hwoarang
I actually disagree Ryu is still skilled I will admit. Kahn gets beaten by Liu Kang. And I am not sure who is the better, Ryu or Liu Kang. It is a mystery to me this one is.

Kaled
Kahn only goes down because the gods took away his powers, since you did'nt put that we are to assume he is as powerful as ever, = ryu cannot hope to win

Remulous
If Liu-miester can do it, so can Ryu.

Blax X
Originally posted by Kaled
Kahn only goes down because the gods took away his powers, since you did'nt put that we are to assume he is as powerful as ever, = ryu cannot hope to win

it says they cant use there powers. Only h2h

Hwoarang
Originally posted by Remulous
If Liu-miester can do it, so can Ryu. You make it sound like Liu Kang is a nobody. Don't underestimate him. He has skills to rival Ryu.

When I say no powers I mean no shoudeken and stuff. Theyre special kicks and others are allowed I think. So Kahns charge is allowed I think.

Kaled
Originally posted by Blax X
it says they cant use there powers. Only h2h

what are you?? a cloned version of me with the faults removed?!

Hwoarang
Also more intelligent version of you. no expression

stick out tongue

Hwoarang
OMG My brother has just got SF 3 the comic.

No scanner know.

Joker1237
Than Khan charges his way to victory lol. That is a strong move. Of couse it depends which charge?? MK2 charge and Ryu has a shot to counter, but the unblockble charge of UMK3 brings it to Khan easy. Also Khan has a pretty strong kick that can drain tons of life. Not to mention his punch. Of couse being a boss, that is expected.

2D_MASTER
Ryu wins becuase Kahn is a fakwing BDSM freak.

TricksterPriest
Probably true, but so are half the boss characters in fighting games. *cough* Gill *cough* If you allow the shoryuken, Ryu takes it. with just straight H2H, no specials, probably Khan because he's a demi-god.

Remulous
Originally posted by Hwoarang
You make it sound like Liu Kang is a nobody. Don't underestimate him. He has skills to rival Ryu.

When I say no powers I mean no shoudeken and stuff. Theyre special kicks and others are allowed I think. So Kahns charge is allowed I think. I know the Liu-miester isn't a nobody, I just think Ryu can beat him, with or with out powers. Liu is still cool thoe and very well respected by me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.