The Lost Disc Box Set

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tia dalma
Have any of ya seen it. It's hilarious especially the part about levi the monkey.
P.s. totally off topic but does anyone know if DMC the game is on playstation2?

D_Shiznitdog
Originally posted by tia dalma
P.s. totally off topic but does anyone know if DMC the game is on playstation2?

No, it's not. I wish it was. The Legend of Jack Sparrow is though. I read that the At Worlds End game will come out for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3, so that's exciting. Maybe on PS2 too.

tia dalma
AWW! that sucks. I have legend of Jack Sparrow, i only got it 2 days ago and i'm stuck on the part where ya fight a whole load of ice viking monsters or something. Oh well. Hopefully AWE is on ps2

sccch
I think it will be on PS,not very many people have a PS3.
Oh and I got pass that spot in LoJS(Legend of Jack Sparrow)

mmoviejunkie
so, whats this about the lost disc set? when did it come out? what's on it?

PIRATES=SEX
i hear it has extra deleted scenes true??

Pirategirl
The lost disc tells you how johhney depp came up with Jack, and there are some fly on the set scenes like the bar,and the plank. There is also a short thing on the monkey.

LovelyOne

Mistypirate

LovelyOne
okies eine momento

LovelyOne
Its really interesting what he says about Elizabeth at the end of it all

Mistypirate
Thank you soo much

what? what does he say about lizzi?

LovelyOne
Its about the moment on the beach where she burns the rum..he says its the most telling/satisfying moment of his character..the way he is stunned into silence by her lol

also for some reason I cant do it in super high qaulity sad sorry..somethin is screwy with ma comp lol..but I'm still doin it

Mistypirate
Originally posted by LovelyOne
Its about the moment on the beach where she burns the rum..he says its the most telling/satisfying moment of his character..the way he is stunned into silence by her lol

also for some reason I cant do it in super high qaulity sad sorry..somethin is screwy with ma comp lol..but I'm still doin it

ahh he says that? sweet. no problema, It's ok if you can't do it. Oh by the way where did you get the dvd?

LovelyOne
Its not working for some reason it gets to like 11 seconds then it quits Imma keep tryin lol

I got it from play.com its a UK based site..the american one is playusa.com I think

you mighht be able to get it from amazon.com

Mistypirate
Thank you Ill check it out

LovelyOne
grr what is up with this ripper?? its starts out and then stops darn it lol

Mistypirate
They have it at amazon im going to get it. big grin

LovelyOne
Maybe its best i dont do it..copyright infringment and all lol..its not working anyway..laughing out loud

Mistypirate
Lol dont worry bout it

LovelyOne
oh cool..do you not already have the movie on its own?

ivebeendepped43
off topicness, but who is the other guy on ur sig, mmoviejunkie? cuz i really dont think thats Johnny.

LovelyOne
you are so rude lol

whos that girl in urs? stick out tongue

why does he still look hot to me despite looking like a girl there?

Mistypirate
oh cool..do you not already have the movie on its own?

Yes I do have the movie, but I don't have this one.

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
off topicness, but who is the other guy on ur sig, mmoviejunkie? cuz i really dont think thats Johnny.

that would be johnny knoxville-note how it says 2 hot men

LovelyOne
Oh wait..I got mixed up again..sorry ivebeendepped laughing out loud

-----------------

Come to think of it..Its so strange how Johnny says that s the most satisfying part to him..where a woman left him speechless..

then movie 2 its all Jack can think of "why is the rum always gone"

you think Johnny is agreeing to this whole Jack finding a soul mate aspect? and that is why we are seeing it in movie 2?

*jcd*gmc*
you are so rude lol

whos that girl in urs? stick out tongue

why does he still look hot to me despite looking like a girl there?

cuz johnny can look hot in anything-even if he's dressed like a girl lol.

it just make him look SEXIER!! he can look sexy in anything. *sighs* he's too good to be true. *stares into space as if johnny is right there*

LovelyOne
LOL^

---------------

Imma quote what Johnny says about Liz at the end after discussing how 1 dimensional Jack is cuz I find it really significant to what we learn about Jack in movie 2..Johnny goes onto showing a liking for his character having depth when it comes to being left speechless by a woman and how its only with Elizabeth we actually see this deeper side big grin:

So weird how that is at the end..and is made to be the most important thing Johnny says..and how in movie 2..what do we see? Jack is infatuated with Elizabeth because of what she did to him on the beach..he has met his equal..his soul mate even "why is the rum always gone?" She is what gives his character on-screen depth..a purpose in life. He is the most off guard when around her compared to anyone else..because he is not feeling ABOVE her or BELOW her she is on his level so there is no need for him to intimidate her by pushing forward his false image...I also think the fact she has a great faith in him to be brave for her means the world to him..because we know that Jack of late is not really all that brave..and she is the only person to have seen him completely naked basically and laid bare for what he really is at the moment: a coward who makes up stories of for a fake image...and she "DIDN'T laugh" at what he is underneath!..she still has faith in him to be the best man in the world

IMO Johnny is all for his character having a soul mate by the end of the series..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.