The Mask Vs. LT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jesse7
Blood lust is on

The wearer of the mask is Hal Jordan.

Sam Z
LT?

juggernaut66666
Living Tribunal

Sam Z
Oh...
Mask wins.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Sam Z
Oh...
Mask wins.
erm Not really...

Mr. Universe
lol, of course LT wins..

Sam Z
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
erm Not really...

Why? Mask can do literally ANYTHING and can't be hurt or killed...

juggernaut66666
Most powerfull guys in Marvel
1.The One Above All
2.Living Tribunal

draxx_tOfU
Living Tribunal

Nine-Tail Fox
ig thanos wtfpwnd all but death and black adam

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by Nine-Tail Fox

What are you on about? confused

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Nine-Tail Fox
LT>>>Thanos with IG

magneto1992
Mask with Hal Jordan what a f*ck?

complexbrother

You're not really serious, are you ? erm the mask has the power of Loki (who by the way is the one who made he mask).

lets see . a sorcerer god of mischeif, vs the Multi universal ultimate judge of all reality reading (read up on the LT)

Sam Z
Most powerfull guys in Marvel
1.The One Above All
2.Living Tribunal

I still believe the Mask is enough powerfull to take one of the most powerfull guys in Marvel. embarrasment

Tron

The same with anyone wearing the IG, until Living Tribunal rendered it useless. I'd imagine that he'd do the same to the Mask, making it just a wooden artifact.

Mider999
the mask was made by loki but it was to strong for even the norse gods so you cant gage its power that way, and even when every cell in the users body has been destroyed the user comes back with the mask, i dont think the LT can truly destroy it, but the mask has been shown to be affected by magic.

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by Mider999
the mask was made by loki but it was to strong for even the norse gods so you cant gage its power that way, and even when every cell in the users body has been destroyed the user comes back with the mask, i dont think the LT can truly destroy it, but the mask has been shown to be affected by magic.

I think LT is above Norse Gods.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Tron
The same with anyone wearing the IG, until Living Tribunal rendered it useless. I'd imagine that he'd do the same to the Mask, making it just a wooden artifact.

The Mask can only be removed by the one who wears it. And the only way to kill the one who wears it is to remove the maks...

juggernaut66666
The Mask can only be removed by the one who wears it. And the only way to kill the one who wears it is to remove the maks...
Lt is second to "God" no one can beat him

Darth_Erebus
This is like a mosquito attacking an elephant. LT 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
0000000000000/.......

Sam Z
Lt is second to "God" no one can beat him
Then it must be a tie. No one can beat the Mask either. I know it sounds ridiculous, but still...

Mr Master
Then it must be a tie. No one can beat the Mask either.

laughing laughing laughing

I know it sounds ridiculous, but still...

Believe me if you did, you wouldn't be posting this nonsense.

The Mask erases itself just for trying to approach LT.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Mr Master
laughing laughing laughing

Believe me if you did, you wouldn't be posting this nonsense.

The Mask erases itself just for trying to approach LT.

Then tell me exactly what LT is gonna do?

juggernaut66666
Take away mask's powers

Inhuman

blink mask away

Sam Z
He'll reappear.erm

Inhuman
Originally posted by Inhuman
blink mask away

blinks mask away permanantly

correctedwink

Tron

Turn the mask into another piece of wood, as the IG was just turned into another glove, as I already stated.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Tron
Turn the mask into another piece of wood, as the IG was just turned into another glove, as I already stated.

yes

Mr Master

Guy, come on.

Do you know who the Living Tribunal is?

What he is capable of?

The Mask? hysterical2

The Mask was created by Loki, a million million Lokis would be erased with less than a thought by LT.

Jesse7
Guy, come on.

What he is capable of?

The Mask? hysterical2

The Mask was created by Loki, a million million Lokis would be erased with less than a thought by LT.

Darkhorse comic loki isnt the same as DC or Marvel Loki, just for reference

Inhuman
Originally posted by Jesse7
Darkhorse comic loki isnt the same as DC or Marvel Loki, just for reference

he is still way below LT

Jesse7
Originally posted by Inhuman
he is still way below LT

Sure I agree he is, but is the mask? I don't know, because the mask is infinitely more powerful then Loki.

The mask is not limited by its creator, much like Takion is not limited by the highfather who made him, who is weaker then takion.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Jesse7
the mask is infinitely more powerful then Loki.

What level of power are we talking here?

What are it's major feats?

Sam Z
Guy, come on.

What he is capable of?

The Mask? hysterical2

You are aware that it is not Marvel Loki, right? confused
LT erases him, Mask reappears. LT turns him into sh!t. Mask turn back into himself. Some people are still under impression that Mask is Jim Carrey with green face and bad humourerm

breeze85
A mere LT's thought would be enough to erase the Mask permanently.

Mordum
feats and scans people cmon.

Rewmac
Mask...As in Mask Of Loki....LT would own Mask billion times...

Kutulu
You are aware that it is not Marvel Loki, right? confused
LT erases him, Mask reappears. LT turns him into sh!t. Mask turn back into himself. Some people are still under impression that Mask is Jim Carrey with green face and bad humourerm

Put down the pipe and start thinking about what you're saying. Nowhere has it shown the Mask to be multiversal in powers, nowhere. LT owned guys like Korvac and other universal dominators with ease. LT would trap the Mask inside of a universe and then leave it alone, Mask would have no chance in hell of doing anything to LT.

Galan777
Is this supposed to be funny?

LT's fart alone would be enough to beat the mask...... LT wins 10/10

Sam Z
Originally posted by Kutulu
Put down the pipe and start thinking about what you're saying. Nowhere has it shown the Mask to be multiversal in powers, nowhere. LT owned guys like Korvac and other universal dominators with ease. LT would trap the Mask inside of a universe and then leave it alone, Mask would have no chance in hell of doing anything to LT.
Trapped in the universe? As far as I know The Mask can destroy universes if it's host wants. There is no way for LT to completly destroy the Mask.

Kutulu
Trapped in the universe? As far as I know The Mask can destroy universes if it's host wants. There is no way for LT to completly destroy the Mask.

So could Korvac, and LT trapped him inside of a universe no problem (sealed the universe so that he could no longer traverse to other dimensions and universes).

Sam Z
So could Korvac, and LT trapped him inside of a universe no problem (sealed the universe so that he could no longer traverse to other dimensions and universes).

Mask can do anything he can think of and even more, how can he be trapped inside of a universe?

Kutulu
Mask can do anything he can think of and even more, how can he be trapped inside of a universe?

So could Korvac, and he got owned.

Kutulu

Show me something the Mask could do that Korvac couldn't. Also LT was above Adam Warlock with the infinity gauntlet. What has the mask done at that level of the infinity gauntlet?

Sam Z
Show me something the Mask could do that Korvac couldn't. Also LT was above Adam Warlock with the infinity gauntlet. What has the mask done at that level of the infinity gauntlet?

If Korvac can do ANYTHING then why couldn't he free himself?
Mask only got some comicbooks and few crossovers. Loki there has power of God and literally almighty, unlike Marvel's Loki. Powers of the mask went beyond his own powers, so you figure it out...

Rewmac
LT could just switch off the power of The Mask, and then kill Ipkiss...

Kutulu
If Korvac can do ANYTHING then why couldn't he free himself?
Mask only got some comicbooks and few crossovers. Loki there has power of God and literally almighty, unlike Marvel's Loki. Powers of the mask went beyond his own powers, so you figure it out...

roll eyes (sarcastic) From this statement, it is clear that you know nothing about the Living Tribunal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.