Davy jones tried to RAPE elizebeth.. *SPOILERS!!!!*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hazel1
I found this peace of info out of a CLOSE friend of mine, i will not say who it is becuase i do NOT want to get in shit over it..

Liz is captured by davy jones somewhat during the movie of awe, and is locked in davy jones cabin.Davy jones then storms into his cabin and GRABS liz by her hand and FORCES hiself onto her chest.

That is all i found out and nothing after that.
And this was told to me by a very close friend of mine "Her dads friend was a photographer/Desiner or something idk...
Anyway discuss...

LovelyOne
one word

EWWWWWWWWWW

PIRATES=SEX
I agree lovelyone thats even worse than barbossa. SHUDDERS

katelovespirate
i cant respond to that.

disney would never do a full on rape scene.

i think this scene could be leading up to davy jones thinking elizabeth is calypso, as sao feng did. apparently davy jones makes a similar mistake.

in any case, that would make sense, as he thinks she is his former lover.

however, an embrace will be as far as jones gets before elizabeth pulls back and they talk and jones realizes elizabeth is NOT calypso.

savvy?

PIRATES=SEX
Originally posted by katelovespirate
i cant respond to that.

i think this scene could be leading up to davy jones thinking elizabeth is calypso, as sao feng did. apparently davy jones makes a similar mistake.

however, an embrace will be as far as jones gets before elizabeth pulls back and they talk and jones realizes elizabeth is NOT calypso.

savvy? my thoughts completely ..... But is davvy really a "hey lets have a nice chat kind of guy"

hazel1
no its not a full on RAPE scene lol, i think its just whats the word, not rape... ummmm idk..

katelovespirate
lol... no but as we all know, liz can handle herself. she will push him back and say something like, im not who you think i am!

when does liz get kidnapped by jones? was this scene inserted when Norrington has Liz and the crew on the FD, or is this after the pirate council meeting?

cause at some point, Liz and Jack are back on the dutchman and Will is not with them...

PIRATES=SEX
Well , i wonder too because , if the leaked script is true at all then , when lizzie is on the fd with the crew of the chinese junk , she doesent see jones.....

hazel1
Originally posted by katelovespirate
lol... no but as we all know, liz can handle herself. she will push him back and say something like, im not who you think i am!

when does liz get kidnapped by jones? was this scene inserted when Norrington has Liz and the crew on the FD, or is this after the pirate council meeting?

cause at some point, Liz and Jack are back on the dutchman and Will is not with them...

i HERD near the very end.... but idk.

hazel1
Oh and you know that red dress barbosa gave liz? well it ends up SOMEHOW on davy ship.. confused

evilm0nki3
Hey! if the red dress was on the black pearl when Barbossa had it then it would've been on there when Jack got it. Why does he say he has no dress in his cabin then? If it ends up on the Flying Dutchman.. then.. maybe he sold it or something and through some weird events ended up on the Flying Dutchman..

Or maybe it wasn't in his cabin but was in another part of the ship!smile lol idk..

hazel1
Originally posted by evilm0nki3
Hey! if the red dress was on the black pearl when Barbossa had it then it would've been on there when Jack got it. Why does he say he has no dress in his cabin then? If it ends up on the Flying Dutchman.. then.. maybe he sold it or something and through some weird events ended up on the Flying Dutchman..

Or maybe it wasn't in his cabin but was in another part of the ship!smile lol idk..

That makes perfect sense.

evilm0nki3
Seriously?

Wow..

PIRATES=SEX
good theories but why would davvy want a dress lol

katelovespirate
if this scene occurs at the end, is jones even still alive?

cause he and jack have a duel at some point.

perhaps it is the NEW captain of the FD?

Maybe bootstrap grabbed the dress when he came to tell jack about his sentence in 2... Lol.

hazel1
I think the Q is what did barbosa want with a dress. lol.
maybe barbosa got it from davy SOMEHOW, and belongs to davys Wife??????????????????????????????????????????? weeeee yaaaaaaaay

Chiki Mina
i dunno...this is disney u know...it doesnt even get close to intetional rape..i dunno dont believe it. too nasty to be true.

*jcd*gmc*
disney wouldn't make a movie with a sea monster raping a young woman. you guys are crazy

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by *jcd*gmc*
disney wouldn't make a movie with a sea monster raping a young woman. you guys are crazy

thank u nuff said

savvysparrow
No, they wouldn't have a woman raped in one of their movies. People would be howling in protest, but that was unfortunately more prevalent during that time, and sailors were lonely men. Certainly, they'd put her in a position of peril like that to either have her get out of it, or have it be implied. For goodness sakes, look how often it was implied in COTBP with Barbossa and his crew of miscreants.

Does anyone know if it's true that Jack is somehow injured fighting Davy Jones in the crows nest?

Chiki Mina
we dunno that for sure..its probable

evilm0nki3
hmm and lizzy could nurse him back to healthsmile lol

Fawne
Originally posted by hazel1
I found this peace of info out of a CLOSE friend of mine, i will not say who it is becuase i do NOT want to get in shit over it..

Liz is captured by davy jones somewhat during the movie of awe, and is locked in davy jones cabin.Davy jones then storms into his cabin and GRABS liz by her hand and FORCES hiself onto her chest.

And this was told to me by a very close friend of mine "Her dads friend was a photographer/Desiner or something idk...
Anyway discuss...

my god that must be slimey sick perhaps subtle reminders but not even that..disney does not enjoy having sexual references in their films too often..since i hope you do remember lady & the tramp erm them never having those references would be a lie

lovethemtigers

Anyway discuss...

Sorry, but I am choosing not to believe this...that's just me.

LovelyOne
lmao

PIRATES=SEX
Not true even if they do not notice it disney has tons of sexual refrences in there movies

Look at this website

PIRATES=SEX
http://www.snopes.com/disney/films/films.asp

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by PIRATES=SEX
http://www.snopes.com/disney/films/films.asp

hey you know the last one about the 7 dwafts, well in health class our teacher gave us this sheet with the seven dwarfs on it with their name and a description of them and based on that we had to say what drug(s) they were addicted to...

anyways, disney writes about adult characters and sex is a big part of adults, but disney would never ever do anything about rape! i've heard crazy spoilers before but this is by far the worst!

(no offense hazel, but weren't you the one who was saying no more spoilers??)

hazel1
Yes that was me, but that spoiler is for you.

lovethemtigers
Exactly, this spoiler is a fraud...and I won't believe anything else....come one...Liz with Will, Jack, Sao Fung and Davy Jones and Norrington..it's a bit much..this poor woman...

mmoviejunkie
Yes that was me, but that spoiler is for you.

huh?

PirateDiva
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
Exactly, this spoiler is a fraud...and I won't believe anything else....come one...Liz with Will, Jack, Sao Fung and Davy Jones and Norrington..it's a bit much..this poor woman...

LOL...I Know but she is like the only women in the cast well besides Ana Maria who no longer is in the movies....and Tia Dahlma which everyone is to disgusted and freaked out to go near!!! So only leaves Elizabeth!! LOL!! PooR GiRL!!

Chiki Mina
this is one hell of a disturbing growse thread lol. i really dont believe in this raping rumor..bah caca

willofthewisp
"i cant respond to that.

savvy?"--------Kate

I agree 100%, Kate. They would never show a rape, or even an attempted one. They draw the line at that kind of thing.
Also, that sounds totally made up. It just doesn't sound credible, no one's heard anything close to that before. It doesn't flow with the story and there is no purpose of having yet another male character fall for Liz. Unless it comes out of the writers' mouths themselves, I am going to discredit it.

shannstar79
Ill be in the thrapy thread :
this makes me ill, It will never happen but still I need the therapy thread !!!

Chiki Mina
im gonna make therapy thread part 2 lol. dont worry ill make one smile

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
im gonna make therapy thread part 2 lol. dont worry ill make one smile

Yes cause im seriously disturb by this thread....im suffering from Post-Tramatic reading...lol!!

Chiki Mina
there will be no raping..this is disney....its like mickey mouse raping daisy..WHAT THE HELL this is DISNEY!!! I dont believe in this shit

*jcd*gmc*
thank u nuff said

THANK YOU!! at least someone else thinks you all are crazy!! seriously--the worst thing disney could do is........ well... i don't know! but disney wouldn't put a full rape scene in one of their movies-plus, they know kids see it-they don't want to put sex in their movies if they are very well aware of kids seeing it! moms and dads and all those people would never let their kids see POTC again! so gore verbinski and his crew of miscreants (sorry-had to say that) will make 10 dollars less of of one kid, then another kid, and yet ANOTHER CHILD WHOSE PARENTS DON'T WANT THEM SEEING FULL ON RAPE SCENES IN MOVIES THEY THOUGHT WERE VERY MUCH APPROPRIATE FOR THEIR AGE! *settles down in seat* *smiles* i rest my case.

*jcd*gmc*
there will be no raping..this is disney....its like mickey mouse raping daisy..WHAT THE HELL this is DISNEY!!! I dont believe in this shit

ha ha ha!!! mickey raping dasiy-i can see it now-thousands of young kids all around the country raping their friends, not even knowing what their doing. HA HA...... it's not really funny anymore....... embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.