potc3... let's map out what we know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

katelovespirate
SPOILERS. if ya dont want em, stay strong and get off of this thread. big grin

Allright, i was just thinking, we know the first bit of the story, and we know lots of other things that happen at various points. so lets try and map out what the story looks like. i dont remember the leaked portion very well, so help me out...

1. we start out in Singapore, where Liz and the gang try to get charts to the end of the world from Sao Feng, but their plan fails when Will is found to not be the man Sao Feng is after.

2. Sao Feng and Will are revealed to have a secret bargain. Sao gives Will the charts--- and Will promises to bring back Jack Sparrow and deliver him to Sao. The crew sets off for World's end.

3. Back at PR, Swann is at the mercy of Beckett and Norrington. Norri takes pity on Swann and tells him he thinks Elizabeth is dead.

4. Back on their ship, the crew discuss the green flash and barbossa proceeds to get them hopelessly lost. Tia plays truth or dare with the crew as they discuss their reasons for the journey. Tia confesses Jack owes her a debt as well. They fall off the world's edge.

5. Jack is bored in purgatory. Like scuba divers who stay under water too long, he hallucinates about crabs. He is reunited with the crew, and has a word for each of them. He and Barbossa negotiate positions aboard the pearl. Jack agrees to make an "unholy alliance" with Barbossa.

6. Liz's dad is dead. They see him and then pass him. The crew flips the boat during a green flash. They have an uneasy agreement to go to shipwreck cove for the pirate council.

7. Norri and Jones are working for the EITC now. Jones confesses he feels that he is a pawn. The EITC is revealed to be trading slaves and enslaving people again.

8. The crew arrives on a beach, where the kraken is chilling out, dead. Jack has an emotional moment to remember his fallen bane. Jack and Barbossa tensions mount.

9. Sao Feng shows up. Will reveals his plot to trade Jack. Jack barters with Sao, trading Elizabeth to Sao for his freedom. Liz is taken to Sao's ship, while the pearl sets off. Will is locked in the brig.

10. Sao and Liz discuss Calypso, and when another ship attacks, Sao is killed. Liz becomes the captain, with a plan to go to shipwreck cove.

11. Norri, in the FD, attacks Liz's new ship. She surrenders. Norri eventually frees Liz and her crew, and is then killed by bootstrap (this might be changed)

12. Jack has a drinking contest with the monkey; he's obviously distraught. Will has escaped the brig and begins leaving clues for Beckett.

13. Jack discovers Will is leaving clues... and they duel. Jack reveals that whoever stabs the heart of davy jones will be forced to leave this world. Jack confesses his love for Elizabeth, and says that life is cruel, because what you love is ripped away from you after being granted only a taste.

OKAY... this is where it gets tough. Help me put this together...

We know that Jack, Elizabeth, and Jack's father are united at Shipwreck cove, at the pirate council.

We know that Jack and Davy Jones have an intense swordfight.

We know that Elizabeth is kidnapped again and ends up aboard the FD, where she encounters Davy Jones (this COULD be when she is on board the FD the first time)

We know that Liz and Jack have that intense choke scene aboard the pearl, planning on going somewhere quickly on a mission. This COULD be earlier on, when they have just escaped from purgatory, between numbers 6 and 8. this would make the most sense, seeing as its obviously one of the first encounters they have.

We know that Will ends up on the FD with DJ for a while

Okay, what am i missing? What order do these go in?

LovelyOne
Will stabs the heart and becomes the next captain

hazel1
WHERE/HOW/WHEN/

Did you get all that info?

katelovespirate
um, leaked script. picking up bits from rampaging kttc people. lovelyone's mysterious friends. etc. wink

got anything to add?

hazel1
What is the ;eaked script, ive been away for a long time

katelovespirate
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f69/t421454.html

hazel1
So the leaked script is made-up...

katelovespirate
no the leaked script is real. its been confirmed by t and t.

PIRATES=SEX
its just a early draft and some has been changed plus its only like the frst hour

hazel1
What is t and t?

Sorry for the 20 Q lol.

johnnyforever
ted and terry

katelovespirate
lol ted and terry, the writers. they cant shut up about potc. they keep giving away more and more hints. methinks they like to hear themselves talk. lol. they hang out on messageboards sometimes, ive been told. lol.

hazel1
k thnx shutup

PIRATES=SEX
I realized something as well , since lizzies daddy is dead will she inherit any fortunes of his?

LovelyOne
LMFAO omg you are funny sccch^^

PIRATES=SEX
sccch .... shes not on this topic lol

johnnyforever
what do u mean, scch isn't on here?

or is she.....blink

katelovespirate
yeah.... and someone is bound to become the next governor of Port Royal. right?

other things likely to happen:

barbossa and jack have it out at some point.

will and his dad reunite

tia and jones reunite

tia is revealed to be calypso, tricked into her human form by the pirate brethran years ago.

jack is forced to repay his debt to tia... which may include setting her free from her human prison and thereby giving her back her goddess powers.

hazel1
Who in gods name is scchhhh?

johnnyforever
man, everybody always beats me 'cause i type so slow!!

LovelyOne
OH wait no you aint scchh I meant Hazel1 ahahaha sorry.LOL you made me giggle

katelovespirate
Originally posted by hazel1
Who in gods name is scchhhh?

sccch. a beloved member of the forum. big grin

hazel1
Originally posted by LovelyOne
OH wait no you aint scchh I meant Hazel1 ahahaha sorry.LOL you made me giggle

Happy Dance

PIRATES=SEX
Originally posted by katelovespirate
yeah.... and someone is bound to become the next governor of Port Royal. right?

other things likely to happen:

barbossa and jack have it out at some point.

will and his dad reunite

tia and jones reunite

tia is revealed to be calypso, tricked into her human form by the pirate brethran years ago.

jack is forced to repay his debt to tia... which may include setting her free from her human prison and thereby giving her back her goddess powers.

Exactly ergo after the gov dies , Lizzie isn't the gov. daughter , If she chooses will what in gods name will he do will is a blacksmith what can he offer her............... Whereas Jacky boy is the captain of a great ship and a pirate.

katelovespirate
apparently we are also in for a lot of Pintel and Ragetti comic relief in 3... blech. they dont really need it.

also, there is a crucial scene towards the end that involves 16 of the main characters having one giant conversation... what could THAT be?!?!

sccch
sccch. a beloved member of the forum. big grin

Awww! I'm beloved!

sccch
OH OH!! In the trailer script,it said Gibbs was reading something on the ship and the ship was decorated!

katelovespirate
oh yeah! i forgot about that...

but i dont know how i feel about those trailors scripts... cause we have since learned that barbossa marries will and liz... right? before will stabs the heart?

question... that means Barbossa is captain of whatever ship they are on.

So where the heck is JACK!?!?!?!?!?!

i remember one part of a trailor script that made me jump--- liz wrapping her arms around jack as they jump from a very high point...

but i still dont think any of them are real. they are too contradictory. if one of them is real, the others arent or something...

katelovespirate

but i dont know how i feel about those trailors scripts... cause we have since learned that barbossa marries will and liz... right? before will stabs the heart?

i remember one part of a trailor script that made me excited--- liz wrapping her arms around jack as they jump from a very high point...

but i still dont think any of them are real. they are too contradictory. if one of them is real, the others arent or something...

johnnyforever
DECORATED! maybe it's decorated for jack/lizzy wedding!

in my dreams..!

johnnyforever
ooh were did you find that!

the part where liz wraps her arms around jack

sccch
Originally posted by johnnyforever
DECORATED! maybe it's decorated for jack/lizzy wedding!

in my dreams..!

Ya never know.

katelovespirate
some trailor script.

i honestly dont think its real though.

and i dont think we're getting a liz/jack wedding... cause apparently liz/will get married before will stabs the heart and goes into his world or becomes the next captain of the fd

LovelyOne
apparently we are also in for a lot of Pintel and Ragetti comic relief in 3... blech. they dont really need it.

also, there is a crucial scene towards the end that involves 16 of the main characters having one giant conversation... what could THAT be?!?!

about what Liz did to Jack? I bet Jack would defend her

hazel1
wooho! my friend has got dmc on P.I.R.A.T.E

katelovespirate
ooooh... i like!!!!

dont you think that secret will come out eventually?!?! i dont think jack would tell... but i really think liz will eventually confess...

or perhaps that is the conversation where all the pirates decide the heart must be stabbed... and will declares he will do it or something...

man, so many possibilities!!!

katelovespirate
wooho! my friend has got dmc on P.I.R.A.T.E

can i get it? where did they find it? can they like, post a link? lol...

PIRATES=SEX
This is killing me pirates is comeing out right around the time my friends baby is gunna be born , i keep telling her she needs to name it jack or elizabeth ha

PIRATES=SEX
can i get it? where did they find it? can they like, post a link? lol... like omg me me tooo

evilm0nki3
lol i like the name jackbig grin

hazel1
She *recorded it in the cinema*, bad bad girl lol

katelovespirate
has she put in on limewire or anything? i mean, i plan on buying the dvd obviously, but i need something to tide me over until then....

hazel1
Ill ask her if ya like stick out tongue

hazel1
She said she only recorded it onto a disk, and she dont know how to use limewire.

LovelyOne

i remember one part of a trailor script that made me jump--- liz wrapping her arms around jack as they jump from a very high point...

KTTC actually confirmed that both were fakes

LovelyOne
ooooh... i like!!!!

dont you think that secret will come out eventually?!?! i dont think jack would tell... but i really think liz will eventually confess...

or perhaps that is the conversation where all the pirates decide the heart must be stabbed... and will declares he will do it or something...

man, so many possibilities!!!

Jack might be telling her he was gonna stay and she'll be in denial as to why she really did it or something etc....and Jack might get annoyed and shout after her in desperation or something..and all eyes turn to LIZZIE

hazel1
Lovelyone, how old are you?

im curios

LovelyOne
..19 why? do I come across really immature? laughing out loud

hazel1
No you sound really mature lol no wonder.

LovelyOne
lol thanks big grin

Swann&Sparrow
This is killing me.

About your friend, hazel1, please could you some how get her to /learn/ linewire or whatever it is. I'm so dying of waiting.

And about that Lizzie wrapping her arms around Jack's neck, that's got to be fake. It doesn't seem like something either of them would do.

hazel1
Liz is having Davy's baby.... i hate to say but its true.

Fish baby.

katelovespirate
Liz is having Davy's baby.... i hate to say but its true.

Fish baby.

lol sorry, but it is probably will's, the NEW captain of the flying dutchman.

hazel1
^LOL^

LovelyOne
omg NO!..*is now crushed*

Is this confirmed or something?

katelovespirate
WOAH< i know nothing, i was just playing along with the joke.

Are you serious hazel?!

Swann&Sparrow
No, they wouldn't do that. It's way too soap-opera-ish for T&T.

Pirates of the Caribbean is a classic, adding some crap like pregnacy and sh*t would ruin the movie, not to mention the decent character of Elizabeth Swann. That's horrible, no way is that going to happen.

katelovespirate
yeah this a PIRATE film. pirates+babies= NOT a good combination.

hazel1
But there IS a baby. Whos i dont know.

LovelyOne
Oh it was a joke? laughing out loud..oh yeah I told you about the baby thing didnt I Hazel laughing out loud

hazel1
Originally posted by Swann&Sparrow
This is killing me.

About your friend, hazel1, please could you some how get her to /learn/ linewire or whatever it is. I'm so dying of waiting.

And about that Lizzie wrapping her arms around Jack's neck, that's got to be fake. It doesn't seem like something either of them would do.

Ill get the dvd off her tommoro when shes finished watching it, and ill put on limewire

LovelyOne
Oh so they are going with that crappy ending then the 9 years later thing..I asked my friend if it was Will's..and she actually couldnt answer me cuz I dont think there is an indication in the script she has

hazel1
Oh it was a joke? laughing out loud..oh yeah I told you about the baby thing didnt I Hazel laughing out loud

Oh yeh lol, whos it it though?

The wimp
The hunk
The fish?

Swann&Sparrow
I will literatly walk out of the theatre, after throwing ALL of my snackes and my dirty shoes...and some random guy's wig at the screen, if that happens. I will demand my money back, and write very very VERY angry letters to T&T.

Seriously, I will. And I'll burn everything that I own even REMOTLY RELATED to POTC, then I'll just go back to normal life. Forgetting completly about it.

I WILL HONESTLY DIE IF THEY EVER DO THAT TO ELIZABETH, I THINK SHE'D HAVE MORE DECENCY THAN TO BRING A CHILD INTO A LOVELESS MARRAGE WITH ****ING WILL TURNER!!

hazel1
Oh so they are going with that crappy ending then the 9 years later thing..I asked my friend if it was Will's..and she actually couldnt answer me cuz I dont think there is an indication in the script she has

Aaaah ok.

katelovespirate
so im watching schrek with my little sister right now, and T and T seem to have written the same story with pirates.

short man with control issues wants to rid the world of fairytale creatures(pirates) cause they mess with his idea of a perfect world.

lovelyone and i already discussed how schrek and fiona are exactly like jack and liz

as far as the little one---- is that dumb idea still a go????? i thought i had heard it was removed. is it still in????
and do we know whose it is???

PIRATES=SEX
NOooooooo LIES LIES LIES i tell you its LIES

LovelyOne
did ur friend tell you that ending was in there?

LovelyOne
OMG wait I think we are getting our lines crossed a bit lol. I thought your friend confirmed that ending for you the one with the baby/9 year old son..did she?

hazel1
for **** sake i burnt my toast.!
smoke alarm went off and mum said what the ****!!!!!!

katelovespirate
who? whose friend? everyone has mysterious friends...> AHHH!H!!!

allright everyone, out with whatever spoilers you have right now. lets compare secret friend spoiler notes and see if we can get to the bottom of this.

hazel1
My friends dads brother is a photographer for the on set pics... i dont really know, but somehow my mate gets the info...

katelovespirate
spill the info please dear! big grin just in case i missed it somewhere else...

LovelyOne
LOL well was it Hazel who said that rape thing about Davy J?

then she said she has fish face baby

I was wondering if her firend told her that?

Swann&Sparrow
The birth of a child is the death of Pirates.

Don't do it T&T, they know that's not what the audience wants. I will honestly just leave that ****ing theatre and tell Ted and Terry to ****ing **** themselves and ****ing stick that ****ing money up their ****ing a**es and go ****ing rot in HELL!

hazel1
The rape this is real,and there is a baby - but its Wills,jacks,davy's lol

LovelyOne
Ok at the end of the one I was told about the last scene in the movie is with Elizabeth and her 9 year old son..but she says she thinks they are removing that scene

hazel1
That came out wrong....

katelovespirate
The birth of a child is the death of Pirates.

Don't do it T&T, they know that's not what the audience wants. I will honestly just leave that ****ing theatre and tell Ted and Terry to ****ing **** themselves and ****ing stick that ****ing money up their ****ing a**es and go ****ing rot in HELL!

im with you. nothing kills a story faster than a baby. seriously. it would be SOOOOO depressing... whether it was the heartless fish, the doomed wimp, or the dreadlocked hottie.

of course, t and t DID end the first Zorro one with a kid.

hazel1
****ing smoke alarm omg!!!!!!

LovelyOne
does your friend not know who's baby it is?

If its will's we are doomed and our dream is over

katelovespirate
and i am going to bet all my money and my dignity no one actually gets raped.

there may be an attempt at rape, but it wont go all the way.

hazel1
and i am going to bet all my money and my dignity no one actually gets raped.

there may be an attempt at rape, but it wont go all the way.

correct.

LovelyOne
agreed...its either Jack's or Will's baby/son in the future..

and I agree about the Zorro thing Kate..even If its Will's they could still move that on into a 4th movie with Jack/Liz

IMO I would be heartbroken if that baby didnt have a father..back in those days a woman needed a "husband"/supporter and dear old Will is absent no? He's gone, her dads gone, Norrington's gone

katelovespirate
yeah.

so EITHER liz and will DO get to consummate their short lived marriage, before will becomes new captain and can only see liz every 7 years...

OR...

Liz DOES something unforgivable with jack...

hazel1
It makes more sense that she has slept with will first... i dont know.. i hope NOT.

katelovespirate
okay question....

does Liz know what Will is planning to do (stab the heart) before the marriage????!!!!! this is important...

Swann&Sparrow
.Murder Me.

.Do it quick, before I back out and try to put a Kill Bill spin on things and set out to kill ALL of those whom contributed to Pirates oF the Caribbean.

. ****ing Will, ****ing Davey, I hope Jack would just kidnap Elizabeth and sail away with her. He could suade her to realize her love for him after he's gotten her far away from all the annoying little whelps and ugly Fish Face.

LovelyOne
damn this must mean she gets pregnant IN the movie itself?? so there may be a hint of Will/Liz sex scene VOMIT sick or an implication of one..

oh god I dont want to see brother and sister have sex! laughing out loud

Kate I dont think so confused

hazel1
damn this must mean she gets pregnant IN the movie itself?? so there may be a hint of Will/Liz sex scene VOMIT sick

Bless the farther and son and holy spirit, please god do not let this pervertion of nature happen, and i shal not sin until the day my body reached the undeground.
AMEN.

LovelyOne
I dont think they will though..thats the whole thing..IMO this theme of not having sex before marriage and the second she marries will she he "dies"

katelovespirate
.Murder Me.

.Do it quick, before I back out and try to put a Kill Bill spin on things and set out to kill ALL of those whom contributed to Pirates oF the Caribbean.

. ****ing Will, ****ing Davey, I hope Jack would just kidnap Elizabeth and sail away with her. He could suade her to realize her love for him after he's gotten her far away from all the annoying little whelps and ugly Fish Face.

LOL im with ya.

I've always said Jack should just grab Elizabeth in that "choke" scene and have his way with her.

she DOES get preggers in the actual film?!?!?! WHAT?!?!?! thats retarded. i thought nothing happened and then randomly they show a little epilogue where she has a kid. which is also dumb.

Swann&Sparrow
NO NO NO NO, NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO
NONONONONONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This can NOT happen. NOT Lizzie. SHE WOULDN'T F*CKING SLEEP WITH F*CKING WILL IF SHE HAS FEELINGS FOR JACK, SHE WOULDN'T F*CKING HAVE A F*CKING CHLID WITH HIM! CAUSE SHE DOESN'T F*CKING LOVE HIM!

LovelyOne
and I asked my friend if its will's son and she didnt answer me.IMO there may be no indication of it in the script..

hazel1
NO NO NO NO, NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO
NONONONONONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This can NOT happen. NOT Lizzie. SHE WOULDN'T F*CKING SLEEP WITH F*CKING WILL IF SHE HAS FEELINGS FOR JACK, SHE WOULDN'T F*CKING HAVE A F*CKING CHLID WITH HIM! CAUSE SHE DOESN'T F*CKING LOVE HIM!

**** YEH!

katelovespirate
okay lovelyone... liz doesnt know will is planning to stab the heart?

here's a theory i have concocted. (its totally absurd of course, but i like it, haha)

Liz does something unforgivable with jack, gets preggers, freaks out. she marries will because she wants a stable life for her child, and she wants it to have a father, not knowing will is going to be gone for 7 years at a time.

OR the more likely theory

liz and will consumate their disgusting marriage (gross, spare us all) and liz gets preggars from that. Liz gets to see Will every 7 years, who gets to see their kid grow up. meanwhile, Jack and Liz (who have a friendship only relationship) stay friends and Jack protects Elizabeth during Will's long absences. This one is depressing, but possible

LovelyOne
Yehah i heard about that rumored sex scene between Jack/Liz in AWE laughing out loud but my friend said there was none of that

no I'm not saying she does in the movie..

but hazel said a baby..so it must be implied or something "I think I'm pregnant"

Swann&Sparrow
OH MY GOD, I THINK I'M HAVING A STROKE! SERIOUSLY, PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME THAT THIS IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, GOD!

PLEASE DON'T TELL ME LIZZIE IS GOING TO JUST GIVE HERSELF UP TO THE F*CKING WHELP, SHE'S INLOVE WITH JACK, F*CKING T&T.

THIS IS BULLSH*T!

Chiki Mina
relax..God

hazel1
I know this sounds really stupid but..

Did the women have abortions them days?
Maybe she gets rid.... idk..

katelovespirate
OR MAYBE....

Will sees the growing attraction bw liz and jack, but still thinking jack is untrustworthy, wants to keep liz from being with him.

so before he stabs the heart, he marries liz in order to keep her from getting with jack after her stabs the heart (cause if gets to see her every 7 years, i reckon he will think liz's honor of being married will keep her from running after jack)

LovelyOne
Or Will dies with Tia? as ur friend said about that rumored change. and the spoiler on podcast suggests..cuz if Liz has this kid then she's not the one who casts herself into the sea to free the captain of the curse and go to heaven

Liz gets pregnant after this whole event...11 years later we see her with a son..and we learn it's jacks?

"they took my character to places I never thought they would"

what have we not seen Jack do yet?

we've seen him leave on a ship clinging to material things

we've seen him love someone and make them an obligation

We see him settle down with Elizabeth and have a son?

"Jack must find his place in the new world or perish"

11 years into the future Jack would be dead as a pirate....unless

katelovespirate
Yehah i heard about that rumored sex scene between Jack/Liz in AWE laughing out loud but my friend said there was none of that

no I'm not saying she does in the movie..

but hazel said a baby..so it must be implied or something "I think I'm pregnant"

yeah i reckon thats what it will be. or it wont even be that... she'll just randomly have a kid at the end. NOOOOOOO....

no abortion. sorry, still a disney film guys.

Swann&Sparrow
I cannot express my deep dark depression right now. Jack wouldn't let her just go settle with Will if she was having his baby, and I don't think Lizzie would keep that from him. She trusts him with secrets, right?

And I don't think Will would be so selfish as to keep her as his wife and not let her be with the man she truly loves. This, in my humble opinion, is bullshit and T&T would never do that to their audience, that is a horrible ending and not worth the money, time and stress spent on all of the bullshit on sequals.

So please don't do this to me, tell me there's no way of this happening. I won't take this anymore, I can't stand it.

Not happening...

hazel1
Abortion is not exactly violent though... and it would teach kids something, KEEP YOUR KNICKERS ON.

katelovespirate
no guys, if liz DOES have will's baby, it will mean she has CHOSEN will and LOVES Will most.

which would be crap. but hey.

hazel1
****ing smoke alarm for the feucking 4th time!

katelovespirate
LOL stop making toast silly! big grin have some rum instead...

Chiki Mina
I know this sounds really stupid but..

Did the women have abortions them days?
Maybe she gets rid.... idk..

OMG!! Is that the childs fault!?!?!?!?!?

first of all i doubt that will and liz will have a quickie okay?!

second will knows that she loves jack, if he cares for her so much he wouldnt forcer her to have sex with him

third even if they ****ed eachother who cares!! will is dead and jack and liz could live happy together and they both can have their own child if they wanted to!!

and if disney ever does something stupid as in abortion...i swear im gonna SUE them like literally...

ok ppl thats it no now dont stress urselfs out and get all paranoid about liz baby..if there ever will be.

LovelyOne
no one is listening to me here?

Or Will dies with Tia? as ur friend said about that rumored change. and the spoiler on podcast suggests..cuz if Liz has this kid then she's not the one who casts herself into the sea to free the captain of the curse and go to heaven

Liz gets pregnant after this whole event...11 years later we see her with a son..and we learn it's jacks?

"they took my character to places I never thought they would" - JD

what have we not seen Jack do yet where is it all pointing?

we've seen him leave on a ship clinging to material things - CotBP

we've seen him love someone and make them an obligation - DMC

We see him settle down with Elizabeth and have a son? - AWE

"Jack must find his place in the new world or perish" - bekett

11 years into the future Jack would be dead as a pirate because of the EITC taking over the world....unless?????

Mistypirate
confused I don't get something If Barbosa is marrying them, that means he is the captain of that ship, presumably the Pearl. Where is Jack? doesn't he want the Pearl anymore, did he gave it up to Barbosa? Why? there most be a reason. I don't picture Jack being in the wedding scene. I picture him somewhere heartbroken, getting drunk, telling himself that was why It wasn't meant to be. I do believe they (JL) are going to have a scene together where they are going to admit their feelings for each other. But they are going to realize that it wasn't meant to be.
That would explain the spoiler where it says that Jack realizes that it wasn't meant to be. I think is going to be him, that decides to leave. Because, he thinks Liz can save Will from his fate. And, it would make sense Jack not being there. And I think the movie is going to end, Jack not knowing that Will stabbed the heart, and he is going to think that they are happily married. You know what would be shocking? is that somehow they'll give us a hint that Liz might be pregnant. But who's the babies daddy? her husband committed suicide after the wedding hint hint. That would leave it open for the next movie. So what do you guys think. I should stop babbling and go write a fan fic. eek!

katelovespirate
guys, no abortion...

the only spoiler we have for these whole shmuckie idea is the epilogue after the end of 3, where liz has a kid.

NO sex scenes, no nothing that would hint she is EVER preggers in the film. so there wouldn't be an abortion.

plus, we've heard the epilogue is probably cut.

Swann&Sparrow
Is it me, or did every one just lose hope on Jack and Elizabeth?

T&T would not do this to Elizabeth's character. If this happens, it portrays her as just a child bearing woman that causes trouble between the main men of the series. She's not just a girl to have kids with, I don't think they would put her in pirate clothes and colour her a pirate the mess up the whole thing and land her with a kid she'll end up blaming all her problems on.

That is an unsatisfing ending, for Will fans, for Jack fans, and especially for all the other Elizabeth fans. Don't take away her dignity with that man, why would you do that?

Why?...

hazel1
I stopped wit the toast 20 mins ago and its still ****ed up!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

OMMMMMMMMMMMG?
OMG~? omg.........

LovelyOne
OMGG no one is listening to me.. LMFAO

Chiki Mina
no one is loosing hope over jack and liz..not again..bc if they do then im just gonna leave. and whats the point of giving long ass posts then.

hazel1
OMG...
omfg? lol

katelovespirate
Originally posted by Mistypirate
confused I don't get something If Barbosa is marrying them, that means he is the captain of that ship, presumably the Pearl. Where is Jack? doesn't he want the Pearl anymore, did he gave it up to Barbosa? Why? there most be a reason. I don't picture Jack being in the wedding scene. I picture him somewhere heartbroken, getting drunk, telling himself that was why It wasn't meant to be. I do believe they (JL) are going to have a scene together where they are going to admit their feelings for each other. But they are going to realize that it wasn't meant to be.
That would explain the spoiler where it says that Jack realizes that it wasn't meant to be. I think is going to be him, that decides to leave. Because, he thinks Liz can save Will from his fate. And, it would make sense Jack not being there. And I think the movie is going to end, Jack not knowing that Will stabbed the heart, and he is going to think that they are happily married. You know what would be shocking? is that somehow they'll give us a hint that Liz might be pregnant. But who's the babies daddy? her husband committed suicide after the wedding hint hint. That would leave it open for the next movie. So what do you guys think. I should stop babbling and go write a fan fic. eek!

you speak some real sense.

i think this could be it.

liz and jack finally have a scene where they share their feelings.

but Liz still is in her "i must protect will" mode. she wants to save him from his fate... and thinks she can do that by marrying him.

jack cant bear to see it. he goes off the find jones and distract him/try to kill him.

will and liz marry, but will stabs the heart.

jones dies in the middle of jones and jacks swordfight. jack realizes what will has done and returns quickly, to find Elizabeth alone... and Will the new captain of the FD. He is there to comfort her...

LovelyOne
Or Will dies with Tia? as ur friend said about that rumored change. and the spoiler on podcast suggests..cuz if Liz has this kid then she's not the one who casts herself into the sea to free the captain of the curse and go to heaven together!! Will and Tia, they both die and become immortals together

11 years into the future Jack would be dead as a pirate because of the EITC taking over the world....unless?????
BIG SHOCKING TWIST ANYONE??? the one they are talking about??

the shocking twist they said is going to make them release the film worldwide at the same time ..its GOTTA revolve around jack the main character if its gonna be the biggest twist ever in the franchise.

hazel1

Or Will dies with Tia? as ur friend said about that rumored change. and the spoiler on podcast suggests..cuz if Liz has this kid then she's not the one who casts herself into the sea to free the captain of the curse and go to heaven together!! Will and Tia, they both die and become immortals together

BIG TWIST ANYONE??? the one they are talking about??

CORRECT.

hazel1
Its 2:10am... and im tired... Goodnight.

katelovespirate
night!!!

Chiki Mina
LOVELYONE EVERY ONE IS LISTENING TO U GODAMMIT!!!!!! UR ALWAYS LISTENEND UR NEVER IGNORED!!

im the one who arenot listening so dont be complaining gurl...i posted a million times including one saying i miss u guys while i was at the university..i feel like an ass

Swann&Sparrow
Night.

Please remember the friend and video thingy. Please, and thank you so much.

Swann&Sparrow
Sorry, I know it has nothing to do with anything. But how to you get an icon under your name, not your siggy, I already have that.

But the pic under you name and stuff?

Chiki Mina
under quick links...edit avatar...tada.

LovelyOne
I can understand WHY they would keep that little ending out of all of their scripts..its the biggest twist ever..no one expects it do they?

they said that their ending is a shocking twist and IMO the one with will AINT that shocking..its kinda obvious actually when you look back at what Tia says..to be hnest its obvious Will is gonna stab the heart and that his destiny is a gloomy one

they said they are releasing it at the same time world wide because of that shocking twist..it HAS to revolve around Jack if its going to be the most shocking..and why would the last shot in the story be Liz on her own with a son?

Swann&Sparrow
THANKIES

hazel1
NvM... cant sleep..

LovelyOne
I mean people on here dont even believe me when I'm suggesting it

Its so weird actually...oh I cant say lol

keep it shtum

hazel1
I mean people on here dont even believe me when I'm suggesting it

Its so weird actually...oh I cant say lol

I do. big grin

Chiki Mina
THANKIES

wow someone just noticed me i feel special

de nada smile

LovelyOne
hey chiki..smile

thanks Hazel

Honestly..even if this is the ending..then who wouldnt be rushing to the cinema to watch movie 4 showing us how Jack/Liz got to that little ending in the future?

It would be like WAIT a sec what the hell hapened in between?

LovelyOne
IMO they are keeping something out of the scripts here when it comes to Jack's ending..that shocking twist has to revolve around the main character..the money of the movie...it HAS to..I dont see Will's ending in that script OR Liz's ending in that script as a shocking twist at all..its shocking but its NOT a twist//its all obvious stuff when you look at DMC..well Lizzies isnt..but its not a shock really..she has a son.

I dont even see Jack's ending as a shocking twist where he "sails off on his own" BEEN THERE DONE THAT

its a TWIST..so shocking that they have to release it worldwide at the same time..

totally not will stabbing the heart thats obvious and it will be obvious whilst we are watching AWE when we learn the heart makes that person turn into Davy..

Swann&Sparrow
Aw, my advator can't fit. Too big, 100 x 100 and it needs to be 64 x 64.

Yeah, LovelyOne's right. It's a twist, but then again, if we think they are going to do something huge and retarded, then we won't expect the sublte, inevitable ending. Thus the twist is the normal ending after all.

Alas, I will hunt down every single POTC contributer and kill them if they don't give us our well deserved Jack and Elizabeth ending.

This is the pic I wanted for my adavtor.

Swann&Sparrow
I gotta go to bed now. Big day tomorrow, I'm gonna go research some Pirates Of the Caribbean stuff. So byes, I love you all.

Good night.

Mistypirate

He finds a place in the new world big grin

I think I got it know

Chiki Mina
new world with liz

LovelyOne
EXACTLY^^^

Swan&sparrow not really cuz we seem to be seeing Liz believe that Will is the most important thing to her in AWE even though there is still probably denial there with Jack..and she's cold shouldering jack a bit..oh she has a son?? Must be Will's..oh wait who's that handsome and smart man? SHIT eek!

we learn that Jack wasnt ALWAYS a pirate..

LovelyOne
Its about them all changing to suit the new world which is basically the death of pirates..who wants to see Jack sail off to his death?.the EITC did take over the world

LovelyOne
"If becket has the chest they control the sea" -Gibbs
"a truly discomforting notion love" - Jack
"and BAD!... bad for every mother's son who calls himself pirate" - Gibbs

wouldnt Gibbs line to Liz and Jack make so much sense if we learn the son is Jack's later on?..if they stick with that life and have a kid together then the EITC will kill them all off..that kid would ONLY be a pirate if it was Jack's and Lizzies...not Will's he was never a pirate

Mistypirate
There is no way in hell that they are going to imply a sex scene between Will sick /Lizz. I mean Lizz is going to get kidnap by Sao, then possible by DJ, Willie is going to be stuck with Barbie most of the time. And, Jack is going to be some time w DJ. Then there is the scene with Jack's daddy, jack and Liz. Then we got that "choke on it" crab, there is no indication that poop head is around. I believe they are aboard Tao Peng or what ever is called, Sao's ex ship. Anyways that indicates that J/L are going to have some alone time together. And they are probably going to talk about something. Therefore, I don't think Liz is going to do anything with fish boy. There is more indication that J/L will.

katelovespirate
right right.

barbie?! thats GREAT> big grin love it.

yeah jack and liz have some time alone... especially at the pirate council or something apparently.

i dont think we will get a sex scene at all... but they might reference that later on ya know?

i am so up in the air. after watching schrek and aladdin, i am convinced its Jack all the way.

but i dont know....

LovelyOne
I dont think there will be any implication of any sex in AWE between any of the characters..

IMO they are doing a Zorro
do they ever imply a sex scene in their movies?

katelovespirate
um no sex, lots of making out, hott dancing, and men cutting women's clothes off.

LOL.

LovelyOne
I honestly think that Line gibbs says is relevent to LIz and JACK not WILL cuz..Will is not even there when he says it..will wouldnt stab the heart for the kid its for his dad..if she is even pregnant there that is

..when Gibbs says that to her did you see the way she looked at Jack?

Mistypirate
"If becket has the chest they control the sea" -Gibbs
"a truly discomforting notion love" - Jack
"and BAD!... bad for every mother's son who calls himself pirate" - Gibbs

wouldnt Gibbs line to Liz and Jack make so much sense if we learn the son is Jack's later on?..if they stick with that life and have a kid together then the EITC will kill them all off..that kid would ONLY be a pirate if it was Jack's and Lizzies...not Will's he was never a pirate

YES!!
It would make a heck lot more sense.
That line would be pointless, if it wasn't Jack's baby. I hope is a girl by the way

katelovespirate
NO BABIES. gosh. i mean i guess at this point it is innevitable... but gee... thats so boring and predictable.

Chiki Mina
so it is another foreshadowing from what gibbs said indicating that jack and liz will have a baby pirate?

LovelyOne
IMO^^ yes lol

always thought it was weird how she looked at him like that

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>