Invisible Woman vs. Polaris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
Both at their peak condition and power levels.
No Force fields inside the brain, no stopping of bloodflow. No attacks coming from the inside the body.

grey fox
Sue surrounds Polaris with a forcefield before crushing it inwards .

Sue wins !

Draco69
Originally posted by grey fox
Sue surrounds Polaris with a forcefield before crushing it inwards .

Sue wins !

Polaris can do the same thing....

Hard to tell. Could go either way....

Grimm22
Polaris isnt Magneto wink

Sue ftw

psy_blade
Can Magneto beat Sue?

Rutog98
Sue beats Polaris. Polaris should not be fighting people like Storm or current Psylocke or Sue Richards one-on-one.

inamilist
Polaris uses TMS on the OUTSIDE of Sue's head and shuts down her autonomic nervous system, shutting off her heart and respiration among other things (I think bowel control....)

guy222
Originally posted by psy_blade
Both at their peak condition and power levels.
No Force fields inside the brain, no stopping of bloodflow. No attacks coming from the inside the body.

sorry sue, u lose

Rutog98
Originally posted by inamilist
Polaris uses TMS on the OUTSIDE of Sue's head and shuts down her autonomic nervous system, shutting off her heart and respiration among other things (I think bowel control....)

You are making the assumption that Polaris can affect Sue through her force-field. Jean's TK can't work through Sue's field, why would Polaris' magnetic powers work through it? You'll have to prove that it can. If not, Lorna loses badly.

inamilist
Originally posted by Rutog98
You are making the assumption that Polaris can affect Sue through her force-field. Jean's TK can't work through Sue's field, why would Polaris' magnetic powers work through it? You'll have to prove that it can. If not, Lorna loses badly.

I don't think I can prove that, I don't think the two have ever fought before.

I don't see why Jeans TK would be relevant here, as I'm sure you aren't arguing that magnetic control is the same as telekinesis.

My comment was more about the "No attacks from inside the body" stipulation. I guess the joke didn't work.

Rutog98
Originally posted by inamilist
I don't think I can prove that, I don't think the two have ever fought before.

I don't see why Jeans TK would be relevant here, as I'm sure you aren't arguing that magnetic control is the same as telekinesis.

My comment was more about the "No attacks from inside the body" stipulation. I guess the joke didn't work.

Well, can you show any issue where Polaris is reaching someone through energy fields with her powers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.