Ultimate Hawkeye vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OneDumbG0
I couldn't help but get the feeling that Ultimate Hawkeye really parallelled Bullseye with his uncanny aim and ability to use just about anything as weapons. But he's still got nifty trick arrows. Localized nuke taking down Colossus, anyone?

So how would the man in red, 616 DareDevil fare against him? One might say Bullseye's one weakness was that he was crazy. Or perhaps that was his one strength over DD.

So... taking away Hawkeye's mini nuke arrow (which I'm sure was specially made for his mission against the X-Men) and placing it in an urban setting with no prep, who would win?

The Fake Macoy
I personally don't think that Ultimate Hawkeye has shown that he's as good as Bullseye is yet. I mean, the fingernail feat is something, but Bullseye has a million that are as good or better. Then again, you might call PIS on some of them...

MadroxRox
Ultimate Hawkeye, without a doubt. I think the fingernail-to-machine gun trick pretty much proved that Ultimate Hawkeye just has to get his hands on just about anything lethal to cause all sorts of trouble.

SpunkySmurph
The fact that Hawkeye has aim to give Bullseye a run for his money means nothing. After all, Daredevil more often then not, not only dodges Bullseyes' attacks, but reacts fast enough to catch or deflect his attacks.

Daredevil 8/10

OneDumbG0
Good points both. But I think we should not focus on his uncanny aim and his ability to use anything as a lethal weapon. After all, like I said, he's got his trick arrows.

Would those be enough to give DD more problems? Imagining that neither knows too much about each other, Hawkeye probably wouldn't be intuitive or lucky enough to go for some sort of sonic arrow, but DD may very well underestimate Hawkeye's ability to use anything as a weapon because, well... he looks like he's just an archer. If I were goin after him, I'd assume fight was over after disarming him.

I'd give it a split IMHO. Chance determines whether or not DD underestimates him after disarming him. If he does, Hawkeye'd mess him up. For a recent example of DD underestimating a guy, you can look at Punisher/DD where he gets shot by Bushwhacker after tying what he thought was his only gun-changeable arm up.

Faceman
Everyone keeps talking about a long range attack from Hawleye, yet i believe that Daredevil would close the distance fast. And one on one id bet the farm on DD.

OneDumbG0
Well the way I pictured it would be Hawkeye shooting an insane flurry of arrows at DD. Which ahe would dodge with acrobatic jumps and whatnot. Either DD throws his billy club with uncanny precision to hit Hawkeye and give him pause enough for DD to pounce him or Hawkeye gets disarmed then and there.

Either way, DD moves in, goes for the money shot knockout punch and is surprised by Ult. Hawkeye's resourcefulness with either his fists or the billy club itself.

But yeah. DD's H2H skills take the cake here. I'm not sure, even with surprise whether Hawkeye could put DD down for the count. After all, in the Bushwhacker example, DD managed to roll and only get hit in the shoulder by the gunshot. Bushwhacker actually talks about it explicitly.

I'm now DD 7/10.

marvelprince
Dardevil. First he won't fight long range so there goes Clint's arrows. Daredevil bests him in h2h fighting so there's another point for DD. Hawkeye has awesome feats, but he is still nothing compared to Bullseye. Fingernails was awesome and all, but when I see Hawkeye take down trained assasins with only one toothpick then we'll talk. Also Daredevil has experience with persons with superhuman aim, so Hawkeye isn't hitting him. Someone made a point about Daredevil maybe underestimating Hawkeye and thinking the fight was over once he disarmed him. But that not like Daredevil. He doesn't underestimate at all, in fact he usually knows when opponents are holding back. Daredevil 8/10

braz
Daredevil takes this IMO 7-8/10

Darth Martin
I'm going with Hawkeye. He has an insane arsenal.

Trick arrows used by Marvel's Hawkeye include:

Acid Arrows
Adamantium Arrows (often combined with Electrical arrowhead)
Blunt Arrows
Bola Arrows
Boomerang Arrowhead (allows an arrow to return to shooter)
Cable Arrow (allowing him to swing through the air)
Electrical Arrow
Blast (Explosive) Arrow
Flare Arrow
Magnetic Arrowhead (adheres to metal surfaces; can be added to other arrows)
Net Arrow
Putty Arrow (adheres to rough surfaces, and can stop exposed machinery)
Pym Particles Arrow (increases or decreases the size on an object or opponent)
Rocket Arrowhead (boosts range, can be added to other arrows)
Smoke Arrow
Sonic Arrow
Suction Cup Arrowhead (adheres to smooth surfaces; can be added to other arrows)
Tear Gas Arrow
Thermal Arrow
Vibranium Arrow (must have supplement Magnetic, Putty, or Suction Cup arrowhead to stick to target; deadens kinetic and vibratory energies)
Vibration Arrow

marvelprince
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I'm going with Hawkeye. He has an insane arsenal.

Trick arrows used by Marvel's Hawkeye include:

Acid Arrows
Adamantium Arrows (often combined with Electrical arrowhead)
Blunt Arrows
Bola Arrows
Boomerang Arrowhead (allows an arrow to return to shooter)
Cable Arrow (allowing him to swing through the air)
Electrical Arrow
Blast (Explosive) Arrow
Flare Arrow
Magnetic Arrowhead (adheres to metal surfaces; can be added to other arrows)
Net Arrow
Putty Arrow (adheres to rough surfaces, and can stop exposed machinery)
Pym Particles Arrow (increases or decreases the size on an object or opponent)
Rocket Arrowhead (boosts range, can be added to other arrows)
Smoke Arrow
Sonic Arrow
Suction Cup Arrowhead (adheres to smooth surfaces; can be added to other arrows)
Tear Gas Arrow
Thermal Arrow
Vibranium Arrow (must have supplement Magnetic, Putty, or Suction Cup arrowhead to stick to target; deadens kinetic and vibratory energies)
Vibration Arrow

Has Ultimate Hawkeye showed this kind of arsenal? To my knowledge, other than a nuke arrow, he hasn't

Darth Martin
Oh, I forgot it wasn't 616 Hawkeye. Well, we could assume. smile

complexbrother
Execlent fight !! I'll say Hawkeye takes the win.

Daredevil1
Daredevil 7-8/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.