Um..off topic, but I need help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JD_4_Life
I'm sort of new here. I already know all your theories and everything. I'm also a Jack/Liz shipper. I am not afraid to admit that I am an OBSESSED POTC fan! My friends get annoyed, but I don't care. I love CJS!!!

Anyway, that's not the point. The reason I made this was to ask a question. Um...how do you guys get that little picture below all your post? I'm not talking about the avatar. I'm talking about the larger pictures that are under your post. How do you get those?

Mistypirate
At the top of the page you are going to see user cp click on it. Then click edit profile Then you know where it says: Signature:
Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your posts
in the box that is on you right hand side, on the bottom of it, it says Upload Custom Signature Image, click on it and you can download any pic that is on your computer to your sig, I hope this helps smile

Oh and welcome aboard!!

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by JD_4_Life
I'm sort of new here. I already know all your theories and everything. I'm also a Jack/Liz shipper. I am not afraid to admit that I am an OBSESSED POTC fan! My friends get annoyed, but I don't care. I love CJS!!!

Anyway, that's not the point. The reason I made this was to ask a question. Um...how do you guys get that little picture below all your post? I'm not talking about the avatar. I'm talking about the larger pictures that are under your post. How do you get those?
I honestly have no idea why people don't read the rules and/or Help section of this site but instead, make completely pointless threads in the wrong spots about it. Reported.

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Kelly_LS
I honestly have no idea why people don't read the rules and/or Help section of this site but instead, make completely pointless threads in the wrong spots about it. Reported.

You don't have to be rude, she's new here and, I was just helping her out. Don't make it a big deal.

ivebeendepped43
yeah, seriously!

JD_4_Life
I'm sorry. Did I do something wrong?

Mistypirate
I'm sorry. Did I do something wrong?

No you didn't do anything wrong, that person has issues, don't worry bout it. Did you get you signature picture to work? If you need any help just ask.

JD_4_Life
Okay, good..I thought I had did something bad or something.
Anway, um..so basically you get the picture off the internet and then send it to your pictures folder and then you get your siggy? Because I want the one that has the picture of Jack, Will, and Elizabeth, and then it says, "One heart...two, guys. Who will she choose?"

Or the one of that shows a picture of Jack and Liz in the curiousity scene and then it says something like, "Theirs Chemistry." Well, at least I think that's what it said.
So, you get those off the internet or what?
Sorry about all the questions, but I am so confused right now....lol.

LovelyOne
WELCOME! another J/E shipper to join the ever swelling numbers..because that relationship is BETTER big grin

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1170/welcome2ee4.gif

LovelyOne
Originally posted by Kelly_LS

Like you've never made a mistake as a newbie before?..come on man why so harsh? sad

Mistypirate
Okay, good..I thought I had did something bad or something.
Anway, um..so basically you get the picture off the internet and then send it to your pictures folder and then you get your siggy? Because I want the one that has the picture of Jack, Will, and Elizabeth, and then it says, "One heart...two, guys. Who will she choose?"

Or the one of that shows a picture of Jack and Liz in the curiousity scene and then it says something like, "Theirs Chemistry." Well, at least I think that's what it said.
So, you get those off the internet or what?
Sorry about all the questions, but I am so confused right now....lol.

yes exactly, look for them in the internet save the pic you want in your computer(picture folder). and then click where it says upload custom signature image, bottom of the box.

JD_4_Life
thanks...so, I'm still not sure where you get those pictures from. Like yours for example, Lovelyone. The one with Liz in her wedding dress. Where do you get pictures like that?

Also, thanks for the welcome. That was nice of you.

JD_4_Life
oh, thanks. I get it now.

Mistypirate
Originally posted by LovelyOne
Like you've never made a mistake as a newbie before?..come on man why so harsh? sad

I know this isn't the Fuc#$$ing kttc forum, I think that person just wants attention.

Mistypirate
thanks...so, I'm still not sure where you get those pictures from. Like yours for example, Lovelyone. The one with Liz in her wedding dress. Where do you get pictures like that?

Also, thanks for the welcome. That was nice of you.

Do you have microsoft picture it? well if you do have that program, you can go in and create your own banners and put whatever you want in the pictures or write whatever you want. That is how I did mine.

ivebeendepped43
i wish i did, but I have adobe photoshop. do u no how freakin hard it is to figure out? i had 2 have sailor teach me!

Mistypirate
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
i wish i did, but I have adobe photoshop. do u no how freakin hard it is to figure out? i had 2 have sailor teach me!

cool, Ive heard that was a really good program. picture it doesn't have a variety of things that you can add to your pictures.

ivebeendepped43
it is i guess once u figure out HOW 2 USE IT! which i still have yet 2 do

JD_4_Life
thanks, again. i finally figured it out. it took me a while though...so how old is everybody? Or do the ages here vary? I'm eighteen.

PirateDiva
Seriously that was dumb of that person to say that...its ok no worries we are here for if u need any kind of help, JD 4 Life!!! And the only thing pointless around here was HER comment!! Holla at me if u need any help!!!

W E L C O M E!!!!

JD_4_Life
thanks

sccch
I'm 15.

ivebeendepped43
wow! that sig is ssexxi JD 4 life!

JD_4_Life
Really? That was like the first right sized picture I came across. I thought it was a bit cheesy, but hey- Johnny Depp is sexy in every picture. Am I right? lol

Chiki Mina
hey jd just bc that idiot was mean to u on welcoming here doesnt mean we are all bitches like that. Welcome to the pirates thread!! hope u enjoy ur stay big grin

ivebeendepped43
lol nice location, Chiki!

Chiki Mina
do u use photsop by chance ivebeendepped?

ivebeendepped43
yes, i do. but im not very good at it. i didnt make that sig. i wish i did tho

JD_4_Life
Um just going to go siggy-less until i can find a really good one that actually fits the size requirement...lol. I've been looking all night, but no such luck.

sccch
Here's a Jack one a made a while back.
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j102/EmpireLady/siggys/jack1.jpg

ivebeendepped43
ill post some 4 u later, but im too tired now

Chiki Mina
i need a mentor or a teacher!! to help me use photsop or other tools that can help me make a siggy sad i want more siggys but i feel silly asking ppl requests to make me siggys..i was hoping for someone to teach me.

LovelyOne
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43

Its a real *****..took me months

Chiki Mina
what tools can u reccomend?

theres photoshop or somenin like that

um wizardbrush or paint.

uh...

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
what tools can u reccomend?

theres photoshop or somenin like that

um wizardbrush or paint.

uh...

Photoshop...is confusing....but i think i might be getting the hang of it...lol!!!

Chiki Mina
i cant do it i simply cant!!! i dunno how to add a pic and i dunno how to design i just cant sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.