Could it be that Tia.....(might me a spoiler)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JD_4_Life
Um..I don't know if this has been posted before, but I found some questionable information on a website. It says that the Calypso (Tia) was in a relationship with Davey Jones and then she cheated on him with Grant Sparrow . And as a result Tia might be Jack Sparrow's mom . Now, I'm not stupid. I do know that Tia Dalma is infact African American, but wikipedia said that she's hiding in human form so...

Or we can just assume that CJS has more of his dad's features...lol. Anway, do you think it could be true or not?

eek! That would be a shocker!

katelovespirate
i've read this on several sites actually. i think its a definite possibility...

especially considering the fact that they originally wanted to cast a much older, less attractive woman to play tia dalma.

however, i think the dominant idea is that they were past lovers. of course, i have no information either way. i think i would believe the "past lovers" rumor, just because of the way they treat each other in 2.

in 3 however, Tia reveals that Jack owes her a debt as well... which will be an interesting twist to the story.

Chiki Mina
good Lord...that would be sick if disney added that tia slept with his son!! thats just ****ed. omg those are nasty rumors..this pis pirates of the caribbean not trailer trash of the caribbean.

mss_mira
yeh that doesnt make much sense... i mean that cant be true cuz in DMC its pretty obvious that jack and tia had something go'n on in their past.... come on, its a disney movie...

LovelyOne
1. Its Teague Sparrow

2. Jack doesn't look half white half black

3. Jack was supposed to have been involved with Tia in the past as Naomi has said...Jack being a lover with his mother??? nop lol thats messed UP

4. She left Davy centuries before Teague and Jack were even born

IMO jack became involved with her some time whilst she was Tia and not Calypso

I'm wondering if a sea godess could hae sex with a mortal and have a human looking son?

JD_4_Life
yeah...I'm choosing not to believe it, but I just thought that it was an interesting theory. It would be a shocker. But is there any true evidence that Tia Dalma and Jack had a relationship?

LovelyOne
yeah it is interesting thanks for posting big grin

but she's suppsed to have been Jacks lover in the past and if we find out she's his mother??

He might to an "Oedipus" on us..which isnt a pretty sight

JD_4_Life
Geesh, there are so many things that could happen in the third film. I'm getting all excited and nervous again. wacko Also, has a fourth pirate movie really been confirmed?

LovelyOne
I do know a few of them someone I know read a "near" final script

Chiki Mina
depends on how the movie ends..if it ends with a cliffhanger like the second then there will definitely be a fourth! But so far from what I have seen and read, well it looks to me there will be a 4th.

JD_4_Life
I've read like almost all the post on here. I know all the "spoliers" and such...but I still can't seem to get over POTC. I'm still having some serious anxiety towards the movie. I need a drink. Anyone care to join me? lol drunk

Chiki Mina
dont be stressed out everything will be fine!! our theories are not and will not be wasted. i have a good feeling. KEEP THE FAITH!! Its important to be positive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.