freedon nadd vs count dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LightElement
ok i know that we dont know much about nadd and technically he is an unknown but the reason i made this thread is that because he did things as a spirit, like pushed vodo and pulled a avalanche or rocks on exar kun,

well what do you think? in terms of force power and saber combat against dooku.

and yesss i foresee.. rampant ox!

Kas'Im
Well Freedon Nadd is pretty much an unknown, but judging by what he could do as a spirit (instakilling a weak King Ommin, force pushing Voda, a strong jedi master from halfway across the galaxy), the fact that he knew ancient sith magic (all the stuff from Naga Sadow, possibly Adas' holocron) and there's also the chance that he might have killed Naga Sadow, pretty impressive. Darth Bane also did get the orbalisk armour from his tomb, so there's always the chance that Nadd was in possesion of them.

LightElement
hmm, well bane did that after Pod, he went into nadds tomb, if nadd could do things as a spirit, push vodo from a different part of the galaxy, make an avalanche to pin exar kun down, imagine what he could do in his physical form, we cant say how strong he isthough, only 1 quote from zuka in kotor saying "he was far worse than revan and malak everwere".

sith spirits tend to weaken as time passes on and nadd was a spirit for 400 years until he died by the hands of exar kun, and still he could do the things we just mentioned,

anyways how did he conquer onderon?

o ya kas'im lol you might want to get a avatar of a twilek jedi since that what kasim is in pod lol

darthsith19
Nadd wins.

Rampant ox
I know nothing about Nadd so Dooku wins by default. stick out tongue

Darth Sexy
Nadd wins this

Kas'Im
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Nadd wins this

ZOMG, the wisdom of Darth Sexy. Great argument, I must say.

Darth Sexy
As opposed to the others? Reading comprehension is your friend.

Kas'Im
As opposed to the others? Reading comprehension is your friend.

lmao, please explain how I displayed bad reading comprehension.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Kas'Im
lmao, please explain how I displayed bad reading comprehension.

Your sarcasm about me not having an argument shows you didn't read the other 3-4 posts that said the exact same thing, which shows you lack reading comprehension. Thank you, come again.

Kas'Im
Your sarcasm about me not having an argument shows you didn't read the other 3-4 posts that said the exact same thing, which shows you lack reading comprehension. Thank you, come again.

Did you not care to think that perhaps I had read every single post, yet just wanted to pick on yours? Also, bad reading comprehension has nothing to do with not reading something, just failing to interpret and evaluate the text properly, that's all. Thank you, come again.

Darth Sexy
Once again...
Reading comprehension can be defined as the level of understanding of a passage or text.
I rest my case, keep trying though.

Kas'Im
Once again...
Reading comprehension can be defined as the level of understanding of a passage or text.
I rest my case, keep trying though.

Great, so you can define what reading comprehension is without applying it to what I said.
Prove just how I displayed bad understanding of a passage or text. Can't, can you?

Darth Sexy
Great, so you can define what reading comprehension is without applying it to what I said.
Prove just how I displayed bad understanding of a passage or text. Can't, can you?

You can say that "Oh I just wanted to pick on you". That just makes you seem dumber than people initially realized, after already assuming that you have bad reading comprehension from the post you made.

Quinlan_Vos
Freedon wins.

Kas'Im
You can say that "Oh I just wanted to pick on you". That just makes you seem dumber than people initially realized, after already assuming that you have bad reading comprehension from the post you made.

Was that your proof? Wow.
You see I could do the same and just say that you have bad reading comprehension, but without an explanation, that statement means jack td.
So again, explain how I failed in evaluating any post in this thread and I'll accept that I displayed bad reading comprehension skills. Until then, you'll just have to accept that you're wrong in this case.

Darth Sexy
Wow..

http://home.socal.rr.com/kosh800/moron.jpg

Kas'Im
lmao, so you can't then?
That's what I thought.

LightElement
ok does any one have an arguement for freedon nadd? how powerful is he in his physical form since he could push some one when hes halfway across the galaxy

Darth Sexy
He killed Naga Sadow, this has been confirmed. He force pushed Vodo from across the galaxy as ghost, he killed Ommin and the scribe, as a ghost. He was very powerful, this much is clear.

LightElement
well ok i can build a theory on this, spirits tend to weaken as time passes on, nadd was one for 400 years and if this is "weak" imagine what he can do in his real body back to his original strength

Kas'Im
He describes himself as powerless in his current spirit form, so clearly he was far more powerful when he was alive.

As a spirit he is able to force push Vodo down to the ground from halfway across the galaxy, heal Kun using the darkside, instakill a dying King Ommin, use the force to pull Kun's saber away (might not seem like much, but if it was that easy to force pull someone's saber away, there would never be saber duels; one of the basic lessons that jedi padawans learn is how to repel this, the fact that Kun couldn't stop Nadd from doing this is pretty impressive), cause an avalanche (granted it was a chain reaction).

We know that he was in possesion of sith artifacts such as Sadow's ship, sadow's amulets, most likely the orbalisk armour that Bane discovers in his tomb years later and most likely a bunch of other stuff. We also know that he knew sith magic, most probably King Adas' holocron as well and he most likely was able to access it if he did actually have it. He also likely killed Naga Sadow. I'd say logic points to Nadd winning this.

LightElement
anyways in the top 10 most powerful where would freedon nadd stand?

Kas'Im
Wouldn't make it imo. Possibly top 20.

Darth Sexy
I'd definitely put Nadd in the top 10, even as an unknown

Kas'Im
Here's the list:
1. Luke Skywalker.
2. Jacen Solo.
3. Darth Krayt.
4. Kol Skywalker.
5. Raynar Thul (Killek powered).
6. Darth Sidious.
7. Zenoma Sekot.
8. Kyp Durron.
9. Darth Revan.
10. Darth Bane.
11. Marka Ragnos.
12. Darth Nihilus.
13. Exar Kun.
14. Naga Sadow.
15. Simus.
16. Ludo Kressh.
17. Darth Traya.
18. Darth Sion.
19. Darth Malak.
20. Darth Bandon.

Potential to be on the list: Cade Skywalker, Jaina Solo, Nomi or Vima Sunrider, Zayne Carrick, Darth Zannah, Bastilla, Ben Skywalker, Allana Solo, Leia Organa-Solo, Darth Talon, Shado Vao,

Unknowns who could possibly make the list: Adas, Xendor, Ajunta Pall, The Dark Underlord, Tulak Hord, Roan Fell (and potentially Sia), Lord Hoth, Lord Farfalla, Darovit (potentially), Kiel Charney, Freedon Nadd, Quordis, Kaan, Kopekz, Seviss Vaa, Darth Nihl, Darth Stryfe, Darth Wylock, Wolf Sazen.

Those who just missed it: Yoda, Ulic-Quel Droma, The Exile, Mace Windu, Anakin Skywalker, Odan-Urr, Vodo-Siosk Bass, Thon, Dooku, Kyle Katarn, Ka'sim, Githany, Lady Lumiya.

Don't think I missed anyone.

Darth Sexy
Here's the list:
1. Luke Skywalker.
2. Jacen Solo.
3. Darth Krayt.
4. Kol Skywalker.
5. Raynar Thul (Killek powered).
6. Darth Sidious.
7. Zenoma Sekot.
8. Kyp Durron.
9. Darth Revan.
10. Darth Bane.
11. Marka Ragnos.
12. Darth Nihilus.
13. Exar Kun.
14. Naga Sadow.
15. Simus.
16. Ludo Kressh.
17. Darth Traya.
18. Darth Sion.
19. Darth Malak.
20. Darth Bandon.

Here's mine
1. Luke Skywalker
2. Marka Ragnos
3. DE Sidious
4. Jacen Solo
5. Kyp Durron
6. Kyle Kattarn
7. Yoda
8. Exar Kun
9. Naga Sadow/Simus
10. Freedon Nadd

Lightsnake
There's absolutely no reason for Palp or Yoda not to be above Marka. I wouldn't put Nadd on a top ten until we see more, though

Quinlan_Vos
Sith:

0. Darth Nihilus
1.) DE Sidious
2.) Marka Ragnos
3.) Jacen Solo
4.) Exar Kun
5.) Naga Sadow
6.) Ulic Qel-Droma
7.) Darth Revan
8.) (ROTS Sidious) Bane
9.) Freedon Nadd
10.) Darth Vader
11.) Darth Tyrannus
12.) Darth Krayt
13.) Darth Sion
14.) Darth Traya
15.) Darth Malak

darthsith19
After reading what was said about Nadd in this thread probably Nihilus, Revan, DE Sidious, Marka, LOTF Jacen and LOTF Kyp could take him, I'd say. How easily did he beat Sadow, do we know?

LightElement
with no effort at all, he learnt everything from sadow and single handedly conquered onderon and became king.

and personally id put nadd avoe exar kun, as a weak spirit, triggering an avalanche, pushing some one from another part of the galaxy and being able to instanly heal a dying man is wtf man, imagine what you can do if you are in your physical body so heres mine.

and dont forget zukas quote "he was far worse than revan and malak ever were" and the mandalorians do their studies and they know how to judge their enemies.

1.Mr luke and mr anakin at his peak
2.darth nihilus
3.freedon nadd
4.DE palpatine/exar kun
5.jacen solo
6. kyle katarn
7.EU darth vader (bias)

and darthsith19, kiling nadd in his physical form wont be easy, already he did impressive things as a spirit, exar kun needed a body to do his shit in JA, palpatine could drain others and also needed a body to do his shit, but nadd was different, he did things as a spirit

Darth Subjekt
no way. its already being rumored that Jacen will become more powerful than Luke and will soon be on par with him. I think jacen will soon be able to take out Sidious.

LightElement
sometimes rumors cant be true, like i heard they are going to make the OT in 3d, cant be true am i correct? and even if he could, he would be crushed by FPA whom lucas said would be the strongest force user ever

Darth Subjekt
Only Anakin never made itto his full potential, Luke is the best right now, and said Jacenis on his way to best him...
from wikipedia...possible spoilers ahead...

Stronger than Luke?
Spoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow.
Jacen's explorations into various Force traditions have often brought him into conflict with more conservative Jedi; not the least of which his own uncle Luke Skywalker. These conflicts can be traced to the beginning of the Yuuzhan Vong war, when Jacen was far less enthusiastic about using the Force for violence than other Jedi. His ordeal with Vergere, however, are seen by many fans as the point at which Jacen diverged from mainstream Jedi thought.

After his five-year sabbatical studying various Force traditions, Jacen is now one of the most powerful Jedi in the galaxy. One of the many abilities he has learned from his time spent with other Force-based societies is the "flow walk" ability which allows him to manipulate time. Among other times, he has used this ability to see through Anakin Skywalker's eyes during the massacre at the Jedi temple. Jacen's new abilities have impressed and concerned the Jedi Masters. Jacen believes that his willingness to embrace different teachings will allow him to accomplish great things (including, ultimately, the galaxy's salvation) while older, hidebound Jedi refuse to open their minds out of fear of the dark side. As of the events of Legacy of the Force: Bloodlines, Jacen considers himself to be the second most-powerful Jedi in the galaxy; he also believes that once he masters Sith teachings, he will be more powerful than Luke.

Canonically, Anakin Skywalker had the most Force potential of any individual who ever lived; it is also a canon fact that Luke Skywalker possesses the same force potential as that of Anakin Skywalker, as stated by George Lucas. Luke Skywalker represents the full power of Anakin Skywalker, had he ever lived to achieve his true potential. In addition, Jacen Solo himself has been the latest in-universe character to state that that his former master is currently the most powerful Jedi in the Order. It is essential to remember, however, that raw potential does not necessarily correlate into actual ability.

LightElement
see the word "he believes". in rodv vader also believed that he would have become as powerful as sidious, and the fact is, he didnt, he may have become a bit closer to sidious level, but fact is he didnt get on par with him nor surpass him

Blue_Hefner
Nadd wins this

Kas'Im
Actually Luke having the same potential as Anakin has not been proven, and is also unlikely. Jacen most likely has less potential, but I can still see him becoming more powerful due to the amount of stuff he knows, and mastering the dark side would likely give him the edge.

Darth Subjekt
Lucas is the one who said Luke represents Anakin's full potential, so it has been proven.

Nine-Tail Fox
Here's mine
1. Luke Skywalker
2. Marka Ragnos
3. DE Sidious
4. Jacen Solo
5. Kyp Durron
6. Kyle Kattarn
7. Yoda
8. Exar Kun
9. Naga Sadow/Simus
10. Freedon Nadd better but wheres reavmn

Kas'Im
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Lucas is the one who said Luke represents Anakin's full potential, so it has been proven.

Lightsnake misinterpreted what Lucas said, that's all.

Darth Subjekt
i didnt hea that from lightsnake. For one its on Wikipedia, and in a magazine interview.

Kas'Im
Wkipedia isn't a source.
Which magazine?

Darth Sexy
Lightsnake misinterpreted what Lucas said, that's all.

Actually no he didn't..Sorry

Advent
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
i didnt hea that from lightsnake. For one its on Wikipedia, and in a magazine interview.

The quote goes as follows:

Originally posted by Advent
"He tries it with anybody he thinks might be more powerful, which is what the Emperor was looking for in the first place: somebody who would be more powerful than he was and could help him rule the universe. But Obi-Wan screwed that up by cutting off his arms and legs and burning him up. From then on, he wasn't as strong as the Emperor-- he was like Darth Maul or Count Dooku. He wasn't what he was supposed to become. But the son could become that."

-- George Lucas, Rolling Stones, June 2, 2005.

Taking that quote:

What was Anakin suppose to become? The most powerful Force user, correct?

Answer: Yes.

Now, Luke is suppose to become what that Anakin didn't due to the Mustafar incident? The most powerful Force user, correct?

So, does this necessarily imply potential? No, Lucas has never stated that Anakin at his full potential would be equal to Luke at his, all he's saying is that either: a) Luke could become the most powerful, or b) Luke is more powerful than Sidious. Take your pick as you can make an argument for b, but I don't so much agree with it as I do a.

Potential is not stated. It's not friggin' fact, however, I'd concede it means that Luke can now become the most powerful (since Anakin's potential is down the drain), but does it mean they have equal potential for definite - as in there can be no objection?

Answer: Hell no.

LightElement
well advent, no, luke would only besecond, why? two people stated anakin would have become the most powerful force user ever had he not get his injuries, who? george lucas, and james luceno when he wrote it in the ROTS novel
and they were well aware of luke skywalker

Nine-Tail Fox
Originally posted by LightElement
well advent, no, luke would only besecond, why? two people stated anakin would have become the most powerful force user ever had he not get his injuries, who? george lucas, and james luceno when he wrote it in the ROTS novel shut up nigga faggut

LightElement
you got a problem? stfu and gtfo you lunatic

Quinlan_Vos
NICE ESB!

Nine-Tail Fox
i kow im gayget off these forum ass-pounder

LightElement
LOL idk what his problem, hes been harrasing me 2 times already, tolerated his nonsense enough, anyways vos go kick his ass lol laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

LightElement
Originally posted by Nine-Tail Fox
i escaped from a mental hospital

you do this to me and ill do this to you, shut up and stop it

Quinlan_Vos
Posted by Nine-Tail Fox:

Nine-Tail Fox
i still livev in rtard house stop being such nugga queer

Nine-Tail Fox
Originally posted by Quinlan_Vos
im his biacth and i never felt it wow that pretty small

LightElement
im a child molester

for the last time shut up, did i disturb you? quit bugging me ok? you childish fool

Nine-Tail Fox
i fuc my own kids and i only have 4 sons under 5 years old im going to rip your nuts off

Quinlan_Vos

Nine-Tail Fox
im so gay Ryan seacrest WANTS ME TO **** HIMJUST RAPE LIGHTELEMENT AGAIN IM SURE THE ANGER WILL BE GONE

LightElement
im going to rip your nuts off

how can i forget! you have TWO fathers!
i warned you you s.o.b, look man your making me and vos break forum rules here, you want me to stfu? sure can do, ill watch you get into trouble. im off

Quinlan_Vos
Yeah, sure I'll rape him, but you'll probably be watching it and salivating with pleasure. You wish you had a p*nis so you could make him s*ck it. I am guessing you stole an extra one of our dad, who has a dozen of them. You know what, you're a loser who has no life. I am not going to bother arguing with you.

Advent
well advent, no, luke would only besecond, why? two people stated anakin would have become the most powerful force user ever had he not get his injuries, who? george lucas, and james luceno when he wrote it in the ROTS novel
and they were well aware of luke skywalker

You're lack of reading comprehension disturbs me:

The quote goes as follows:

Taking that quote:

What was Anakin suppose to become? The most powerful Force user, correct?

Now, Luke is suppose to become what that Anakin didn't due to the Mustafar incident? The most powerful Force user, correct?

Wow. Do you need your spectacles equipped? I stated exactly that Anakin would become the most powerful (future tense), however, Obi-Wan Kenobi messed that up, so now - Luke has the potential to be the most powerful, as that's what Anakin would become. And Luke basically is the most powerful now anyways (present tense), and his potential is not cut in half because he didn't get half his body strewn across the banks of Mustafar.

Furthermore, the point of my post was to basically say that Anakin had the most potential of anyone (and still has the highest known), and that Luke only has the potential to be the most powerful (not most potential) since Anakin's chance is now gone, and also the main point was that the quote does not imply they have the same potential. But, thank you for completely misinterpreting my post.

Darth Kreiger
Ancient Sith > Dooku

I have no facts to back it up, but isn't Nadd an unknown anyways?

Advent
You're lack of reading comprehension disturbs me

And my lack of correct grammar disturbs me. The sentence should've read:

Your lack of reading comprehension turns me on. stick out tongue

LightElement
sry advent, was lazy to read it sad so im sorry for mis reading it lol, anyways i got your point, since anakin could never reach his potential so luke snags that title is it what ur trying to say

LightElement
Yeah, sure I'll rape him, but you'll probably be watching it and salivating with pleasure. You wish you had a p*nis so you could make him s*ck it. I am guessing you stole an extra one of our dad, who has a dozen of them. You know what, you're a loser who has no life. I am not going to bother arguing with you.
count me out man vos chill out, dont waste your time with this mad man

Pyron_is_God
Originally posted by Korto Vos
Sith:

0. Darth Nihilus
1.) DE Sidious
2.) Marka Ragnos
3.) Jacen Solo
4.) Exar Kun
5.) Naga Sadow
6.) Ulic Qel-Droma
7.) Darth Revan
8.) (ROTS Sidious) Bane
9.) Freedon Nadd
10.) Darth Vader
11.) Darth Tyrannus
12.) Darth Krayt
13.) Darth Sion
14.) Darth Traya
15.) Darth Malak

This list is a bit better but Nadd and Revan are way too high.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Pyron_is_God
This list is a bit better but Nadd and Revan are way too high.

No they are not Nikkolas.

Allankles
Dooku beats Nadd.

Consumate force user. Even more consumate a lightsaber duelist. Nadd gets smashed.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Allankles
Dooku beats Nadd.

Consumate force user. Even more consumate a lightsaber duelist. Nadd gets smashed.

Or Nadd wtf pwns Dooku with the force. Dooku's only chance is a lightsaber duel.

Pyron_Knight
No they are not Nikkolas.

You seem to be delusional in more ways than one.
First, I'm not this person.
Second, Revan doesn't have shit for feats to suggest he's better than Dooku.
Nadd can't kill 3 Jedi Masters ine on move.
So, Dooku and Traya go above those tow losers.

Pyron_Knight
But he beat SF Malak!!!!!

...how powerful was SF Malak?

I don't know! BUT HE WAS TEH UBER OWNZ0R!!!! And Revan BEAT HIM

KOTOR fanboys, a plague on intelligence.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
You seem to be delusional in more ways than one.
First, I'm not this person.
Second, Revan doesn't have shit for feats to suggest he's better than Dooku.
Nadd can't kill 3 Jedi Masters ine on move.
So, Dooku and Traya go above those tow losers.

Really Nikkolas? Is that why you posted the EXACT same thing on EOD? If you really want to embarass yourself like Noobaris, at least don't lie about who you are. Enjoy another ban.

Btw Revan shits on Dooku, as does Nadd when it comes to the force.

Darth Sexy
But he beat SF Malak!!!!!

...how powerful was SF Malak?

I don't know! BUT HE WAS TEH UBER OWNZ0R!!!! And Revan BEAT HIM

KOTOR fanboys, a plague on intelligence.

Says the buffoon with no common sense.

Gideon
As per the Revenge of the Sith novelization, we can deduce that Darth Revan is no greater than Master Yoda and likely no weaker than Count Dooku; that said, there is no a vast ocean of difference between the two of them, so I highly doubt that Revan or Nadd would just "shit" on Dooku.

Darth Sexy
Btw kid, this doesn't help your case.
Nikkolas: Where the hell does DS get off calling me a sock when he's a sock?

Now, we all know you got banned from this forum for your stupidity and inability to make cogent arguments and that you went to EOD to voice your displeasure, or in reality, ***** like a little girl to the members that have a problem with this forum. It sucks to be you Nikkolas. Furthermore, you'd have to prove I'm a sock for it to actually be true. Now, run along to EOD and continue bitching, I'm sure those guys REALLY care..

Pyron_Knight
More delusions?
You need some psychological help.
Making up things is unhealthy.
You have no proof of my identity while it seems every member here knows you're the banned user Tdtd.
Oh and the hypocrisy in your post is amazing. Mr. "if they're not undrage they're no fun."
You really are nuts.

Gideon
Gentlemen, take some advice from the venerable IKC. stick out tongue

Originally posted by IKC
http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/456/1201146361234up0.jpg

Darth Sexy
More delusions?
You need some psychological help.
Making up things is unhealthy.
You have no proof of my identity while it seems every member here knows you're the banned user Tdtd.
Oh and the hypocrisy in your post is amazing. Mr. "if they're not undrage they're no fun."
You really are nuts.

Right. Delusions. Too bad you can't delete your thread on EOD, nor your little post on the whiteboards. Stop embarassing yourself by lying. Every user knows I'm tdtd? That's one hell of a statement. I'm sure you can prove it. The hypocrisy in my post about under age girls? I know intelligence eluded you during your stay at KMC, but I had no idea that you had no concept of sarcasm. Again, enjoy the ban Nikkolas.

Gideon
Why must you ignore the comical, contradictory posts and picture?

Pyron_Knight
Right. Delusions. Too bad you can't delete your thread on EOD, nor your little post on the whiteboards. Stop embarassing yourself by lying. Every user knows I'm tdtd? That's one hell of a statement. I'm sure you can prove it. The hypocrisy in my post about under age girls? I know intelligence eluded you during your stay at KMC, but I had no idea that you had no concept of sarcasm. Again, enjoy the ban Nikkolas.

You done yet?
You've proven you're a hypocrite and possibly clinically insane with massive delusions.
You best seek some form of mental help, Tdtd.
I'm sorry if me posting on EoD has overloaded your brain but I'm a member there and here. Get over it.

Darth Sexy
poor nikkolas.. Man, I thought Noobaris was dumb, but at least he admits who he is, you just look like a buffoon.

Darth Sexy
Nikkolas it's hilarious that you have such a crush on me, that you have to resort to talking about me on the EOD whiteboard with none other than...Yourself... Talk about people with REAL problems.. Wow..

Edit: This was written before you changed your username again to make it seem like you're two different people. You really are an idiot.

Luminatus
Dooku wins.

Pyron_Knight
Nikkolas it's hilarious that you have such a crush on me, that you have to resort to talking about me on the EOD whiteboard with none other than...Yourself... Talk about people with REAL problems.. Wow..

Edit: This was written before you changed your username again to make it seem like you're two different people. You really are an idiot.

It's amazing you are so stupid you can't even understand the concept of two different people.
Just shut up, Tdtd you notjob hypocrite.

Darth Sexy
It's amazing you are so stupid you can't even understand the concept of two different people.
Just shut up, Tdtd you notjob hypocrite.

Poor kid. Having to change his identity and pretend to be someone else just so he doesn't get banned. Here's a little advice Nikkolas. You shouldn't post about me calling you a sock on EOD under "Nikkolas", because you just look like a moron when you add another username and claim to be somebody else.

IKP
Nadd's spirit could arguably take down Dooku; his physical form would be overkill.

Pyron_Knight
Apparently, all this Nikkolas did was say:
Where the hell does DS get off calling me a sock when he's a sock?

Which is a justified statement. Accusing someone of being a sock is such flagrant hypocrisy, it's stomach-turning.
Why not just go around and lay into people about being Jewish?

Darth Sexy
Because we know you're Nikkolas. Because you did a shitty job of covering your tracks when you were exposed, and because you're generally an idiot.

Btw, I bet the people at EOD are laughing their asses off at your unhealthy obsession about me Nikkolas. Poor kid.

Pyron_Knight
Nah. They're probably still laughing at you. I mean, they make topics about it all the time. Not to mention the fact you are being such a flagrant hypocrite, who can't help but laugh at your superb blend of retard and dick?

Gideon
Enough, guys. Pretty soon, you'll be teaching IKC and the others a few new tips to trolling and flaming. It's an obsolete art; leave it that way.

Allankles
Originally posted by IKP
Nadd's spirit could arguably take down Dooku; his physical form would be overkill.

BS.

The best he could do was go to a backwaters planet and decalre himself king. A big fish in a small pond is what Nadd was, Dooku is different class.

Dooku smashes him. Neutralizes his force abilities and proceeds to school him in the fine arts of Jedi vs Jedi combat.

Darth Sexy
Nah. They're probably still laughing at you. I mean, they make topics about it all the time. Not to mention the fact you are being such a flagrant hypocrite, who can't help but laugh at your superb blend of retard and dick?

Strange, they don't make topics about me at all. Your denial is evident. I'm not the one with a man crush talking about it on another forum, reject. Now please Nikkolas, refrain from embarassing yourself further.

Darth Sexy
BS.

The best he could do was go to a backwaters planet and decalre himself king. A big fish in a small pond is what Nadd was, Dooku is different class.

Dooku smashes him. Neutralizes his force abilities and proceeds to school him in the fine arts of Jedi vs Jedi combat.

There is nothing to suggest Dooku's abilities are on par with someone who learned under Naga Sadow and learned from Adas' holocron. Your argument begs for proof Allankles. Dooku gets pwned.

Pyron_Knight
Strange, they don't make topics about me at all. Your denial is evident. I'm not the one with a man crush talking about it on another forum, reject. Now please Nikkolas, refrain from embarassing yourself further.

Your delusion and brain damage is even more evident.

I remember a whole topic devoted to you being Owned, eloquently posted with this picture.
http://i14.tinypic.com/62fmvk9.jpg

Now shut up hypocrite.

Pyron_Knight
There is nothing to suggest Dooku's abilities are on par with someone who learned under Naga Sadow and learned from Adas' holocron. Your argument begs for proof Allankles. Dooku gets pwned.

You mean the revered Naga "Ia throw a brick a'choo!" Sadow?
Indeed impressive learning under him.

Allankles

How can you mention Naga Sadow when we're talking about the apprentice of Sidious? He wasn't trained by a nobody.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Korto Vos
Sith:

0. Darth Nihilus
1.) DE Sidious
2.) Marka Ragnos
3.) Jacen Solo
4.) Exar Kun
5.) Naga Sadow
6.) Ulic Qel-Droma
7.) Darth Revan
8.) (ROTS Sidious) Bane
9.) Freedon Nadd
10.) Darth Vader
11.) Darth Tyrannus
12.) Darth Krayt
13.) Darth Sion
14.) Darth Traya
15.) Darth Malak

I like this list.

Darth Sexy
Your delusion and brain damage is even more evident.

I remember a whole topic devoted to you being Owned, eloquently posted with this picture.
http://i14.tinypic.com/62fmvk9.jpg

Now shut up hypocrite.

And the self pwnage continues. Thanks for the laughs Nikkolas. Next time try to hide your identity.

Oh btw, it's sad that you have to talk about your man crush on EOD repeatedly. Nobody is going to acknowledge your existence so I would give up if I were you.

Darth Sexy
How can you mention Naga Sadow when we're talking about the apprentice of Sidious? He wasn't trained by a nobody.

So being trained by Sidious automatically makes Dooku better? That's a pitiful argument considering Sidious showed him only a fraction of what Sidious knew, knowing Anakin would take his place. I can't believe I'm saying this but Noobaris is right. The ethereal form of Nadd had powers that put Vodo on his ass. A human Nadd would defeat Dooku with the force.

Captain REX
Closed on account of too much censor bypass and trolling and bickering like children.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.